Temporary questions station

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Temporary questions station

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:19 am

until i can post private messages i am going to ask if people can send any questions to me here.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Temporary questions station

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:24 am

Now about your thing Decitor yea i do not mind your character having these files I mean they are school files so they are nearby and for someone able to hack s.h.i.e.l.d. id say that hacking a school is easy. As for shuriken the reason why i said it was hard to notice is because aside from a silvery hue in his coloration it is hard to see that his coloration is caused by scales as opposed to he just has metal skin like colossus but again he has the info on shuriken so he knows about the scales anyways. Also in your case it would be easy to notice the lines indicating scales considering you have namy eyes looking at all angles so one of them would notice the sheen of the edges of the scales.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:14 pm

ok since were doing this here, i want to go through my characters and update some of them to the current character sheet we are doing now and i have a few anti-heroes like Nyako that i think should be moved since she was meant to be more of an anti-hero type character like wolverine. I dunno if it can be moved since we did the weird character setup all on one pagee cuz it may force u to move other characters with her, but if i remake it in anti-hero section u can delete the older one if u wish. Ill just have to remake the characters under her to. 

Now i wont do this till i finish my newest characters of course, but just saying i would like to start updating them, especially the more developed characters such as Nyako.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 am

Nyako's stats and profile is fixed and updated. Just so you know her stats are now higher because i had to add like 10 more points into it. Both her speed and Dex rose.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Hey I was wondering if the other members of the Xamples will be getting prologue/prequel stories as well as those who already have threads started for them? If so I think it'd be rather cool to do Techk with either when he became what he is now or when he first woke up after the accident. Smile

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:31 pm

one for him is planned for when he became what he is and his subsequent escape from the lab after the accident. I also have plans for techk to gain 3 new mutant villains that he can deal with. In fact I was working on that along with other projects today.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 am

Cool stuff! I'm looking forward to it! Very Happy

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content