Techk's day out, featuring Dragon and Panphina

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Techk's day out, featuring Dragon and Panphina

Post  Deciltor on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:56 am

Techk raised an eyebrow at what Panphina said. "Oh? You taught some classes in Africa? What did you teach? I'm guessing you grew up there or something judging by what you said about city life. As you can probably guess I mostly lived in cities all my life. Even now I can't leave them for too long without bringing along something I can eat. Limitations of what I am now after all, heheh.

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:50 am

Panphina smiled, "Mhmm hmm... all my life. I miss those little african children...i plan to go back again someday, they probably miss me so much..." She thought to herself referring to Techk's question in teaching, "hmmm...lets see, i taught sign language, english and writing and basic things like that. And ugh, yes i lived their all my life."

Ohhhh big apatite?" She giggled, this time her own fangs revealed a little which looked a little like vampire fangs.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:04 am

He smiled and put his hands on his hips after her explanation of what she taught. "I can do sign-language too, but I do it a bit differently. Being a shape shifter and all, I can just write the words with my body, haha."

Techk chuckled at her question of his appetite. "It depends really, if I'm injured I usually have to eat a lot before I'm whole again. Otherwise I rarely need to eat anything, but I'm a little paranoid about being caught without what I can eat when I need it. It's difficult to find something I can eat out in the wilderness at the best of times."

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 am

She thought to herself before speaking, "Interesting...and your a completely different shape-shifter than me. I guess there are all kinds."
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:25 am

Techk chuckled at Panphina's statement. "I'd like to believe I'm a bit of a special case. As far as I know I'm the only one of my kind in existence.

Realizing what he said probably sounded a little tragic, he made the sound of clearing his throat. "All this talk about food has made me want to hit the cafeteria, how about we stop there first? We can get you guys some breakfast there, my treat. After all, you are my guests here until young Panphina is enrolled properly, and I should be as hospitable as I can be."

He then started off in the direction of the cafeteria waving for them to follow him. "Just this way, it's not terribly far from here."

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 am

Dragon and Panphina just looked at eachother when the word "food" and "cafeteria" were mentioned.

However Panphina chucked at Techk calling himself a special case about being the only one to exists, "well that's funny since i use to think i was the only one for the longest time, than i met Dragon."

She than licked her lips a little, "Just ...wondering...will there be any raw meat?" Dragon shrugged, he didnt care much for most meat, however his diet was more like a vultures. But he didn't much care for food since he was turned, only eats when he gets the kill...being a hunter at nature he does it with pride, usually ripping off the head of a pride victory...demon or man...doesn't matter, any bad person to him deserves their end by his hands. Even in the most dishonorably brutal ways a person can do.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:42 am

Techk smiled and had a hearty laugh. "Panphina, if they could find the aluminum bagels for me, they can find raw meat for you. They probably even have some sushi or something there today. Mind you that's raw fish most of the time, and from the sound of things you want yourself some nice raw and bloody meat to sink your sharp little teeth into right?"

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:37 pm

She nodded, however giving this sushi a thought sounded worth a try as well, She wagged her tail. "I like fish to, sushi hmm? sounds delicious."
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:44 pm

"Oh it is, there's a lot of different varieties to pick from too! Let's go take a look at what they have available today." He led them over to a sushi bar where it had some pre-made rolls ready to pick up, as well as had a menu for made-to-order sushi. "Let me know what you'd like to get, if you see anything that piques your interest be sure to ask them for it. It's all really good from what I gather."

He leaned over the counter to speak to the cashier. "Whatever these two want, put it on my tab, prospective new student and I want to make a good impression."

Seeing her nod in affirmation, he stood back up straight and waited to hear what Panphina would pick out.

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:47 pm

As Panphina scanned the menu and open sushi, "That looks good, oh that, that smells amazing, i like that one, that one , that." Over everything she scanned for, she skipped anything that had a little bit to do with veggies in any way. She just wanted the raw fish of every kind.

Dragon just stood there like a body guard not interested in anything as he just looked around the place, wherever they went.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Techk motioned for the order and when it was filled there was 6 of each piece she picked out on the tray. "They like to work in half dozens for how they prepare the items, if you want more after all of this we can always come back and order something else." He picked up the tray and picked out a mostly empty table to sit at.

Sitting down at the table with them, he waited while Panphina had her fill of food before talking. "So I'm curious, what all can you do anyway? I mean you've mentioned you're a shapeshifter, but I'm guessing that you can do some other stuff too right?

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:07 pm

As Panphina sat down with her food, she listened to Techk ask about their powers. After she took her first bite of one of some sushi, she looked up at him. "I don't believe using my powers outside of fighting evil...but i find this is always a good skill to have." She took her hand and placed it over the sushi , mildly cooking it. "Simply enough...i control fire."
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Techk chuckled. "I find using my shape shifting abilities on a day to day basis helps me keep better control over my body, granted I do have a few other tricks up my sleeve. Fire control eh? Remind me to point out Typhoon to you, his bodily make up is more oxygenated air than anything so he'd burn up rather quickly if you aren't careful around him, so best you know who not to use fire around if you don't want them being quite jumpy around you. After all making friends is something quite important to helping with your studies, they can help you figure out things you're having trouble with!"

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Panphina smiled, "Do not worry, i never use my powers unless i absolutely must. I am looking forward to the people who come here."
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Techk nodded with a smile. "Very good to hear, I'm sure a lot of the students will be happy to meet you, some of the people on my team especially. The people on my team fight evil as well, and I must say it's an interesting group." He maintained eye contact with her while speaking, but casually reached up and his fingers quickly elongated and snatched the silverware off of the tray of a passing student. Putting a spoon to his mouth he bit off the spoon end holding the handle and made chewing motions as his nanobots went to work tearing it to shreds for material absorption.

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Panphina just smiled as she continued to eat her sushi, she didn't think much about him eating the spoon.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:43 am

Techk pondered for a moment as the handle of the spoon slid into the palm of his hand. "Actually, I think at least one of the people on the team in particular would be just tickled pink to meet you. Her name's Nyako, she looks like a cat/human hybrid and has a mean pair of claws. Teleportation capabilities too. She's quite the hard to catch one as our enemies have found out the hard way, heh heh. Firefly's an interesting young woman as well, she's like a human sized fairy of western mythos. Nice enough girl and if you ever get on her bad side a very sugary treat will get you in her good books again."

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:24 am

Panphina smiled, "A cat huh? So she is like an animal, perhaps me and her will get a long really well. And that fairy girl sounds quite interesting as well! I would love to meet them both!"
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:31 am

Techk nodded as the nanobots snaked a tendril from his sleeve and snatched the fork sitting on the table, drawing it into himself. He realized what happened and laughed awkwardly. "Whoops, sorry about that, I'm used to eating more privately and not having to act like a normal person to do it. Hopefully you can meet them in the near future after you're enrolled! Is there anywhere you'd like to check out when we've finished eating? I don't do tours very often so I'm up for suggestions on what you'd like to see personally to make it better for you."

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:09 am

Panphina thought to herself for a moment, her sushi plate cleared. She said, "The classrooms sound quite interesting...being that ive only seen schools in Africa, the size here is amazing! I want to explore the entire building." She smiled, all cheery.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:21 am

Techk chuckled smiling at her. "Sure sounds fun, how about you sit in on one of my classes? It might be a little bit boring for you while I talk about the theory, but when it comes to demonstrations I think you might find it interesting. I've tasked my class with building and programming small robots to do simple tasks. Just little metal arms stirring or opening things, nothing terribly special. But for someone who hasn't seen much tech, you might enjoy seeing some of the more advanced stuff we teach here."

Techk looked to Dragon. "Maybe after that, you'd like to check out the Danger room Dragon? Could be fun."

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:42 am

"Sounds like a good idea." Said Panphina. Dragon looked at Techk, "Why not...anything with the word danger in it must be fun."
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:51 am

Techk chuckled. "Yes, fun, nothing quite like a metal spike jammed through my skull first thing during morning exercises to really get me in the mood for a good time. Granted other people would no doubt disagree with me on that one. I still remember that time when the saw blade cut me in half.." Techk closed his eyes with a half smile and sighed nostalgically. "Good times, good times."

Shaking his head, a bell rang in the cafeteria signaling the period ending. He got up and started off toward the exit. "Well Panphina, I guess it's time for your first class at the academy, albeit an unofficial one. Let's get going, I wouldn't want to be late for my own class. Heheh."

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Panphina got up with a smile as Dragon followed. (yea im half awake this is all im posting lmao)
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:07 pm

(xD it's cool) Techk led them through the halls to his class, noting a desk for Panphina to be seated at before the rest of the students filed in, and a chair near the front of the class so that Dragon could keep an eye on things. "They should be coming in shortly, I'll call you up to introduce you when class starts, ok? That way everyone gets a chance to meet you and you'll hopefully be able to make some friends quickly." He then turned to the blackboard and began writing down the lesson plan for the period.

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top