Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date night #1 with Techk and Regina

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Date night #1 with Techk and Regina - Page 2 Empty Re: Date night #1 with Techk and Regina

Post  vinio2323 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:50 am

Adam would smile at Techk and Regina, "Only you would call it a play room."
Adam would grab his left arm, "Lately I've been training with live rounds and no safeties. Its a lot tougher, actually took a bullet last time."

Regina would pat Adam on the back, "You never know how dangerous it is until you've done it for real, but you still shouldn't kill yourself."

Adam would laugh, "Killing me isn't very easy to do. You'll see."

Adam would begin to walk out of the classroom, "Well you coming?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Date night #1 with Techk and Regina - Page 2 Empty Re: Date night #1 with Techk and Regina

Post  Deciltor Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Techk gave Adam a smile and a chuckle that sounded mildly of derangement, "Of course I'd call it the Play Room, live rounds and no safeties? That's like a meal delivery! hahaha!"

As they headed out of the classroom Techk stopped to lock the door quickly before following. "He isn't wrong, he is rather difficult to actually hit, even with live ammunition. I've seen him in action and vise versa. To my embarrassment actually, when I first met him I had one of my little episodes where I called myself a monster and tore large chunks out of my head. Thankfully I'm past all of that for the most part now though."

He placed his hand on Regina's shoulder gently. "After all, I have good friends now, as well as someone special and none of them call me that. Although sometimes I entertain the thought of trying to look like one for when I go out on a job to screw with people, hehe." As he chuckled he flashed her an amused smile, he knew she rather enjoyed his shape changing abilities that his tech allowed him to do, so he figured she'd get a chuckle out of the idea of it.

As they reached the doorway to the viewing room, Techk gave Adam a sharp pat on the back with a cheeky grin. "Don't push yourself too hard in there I don't particularly want to have to drag you out and preform emergency surgery on you."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:15 am

Regina would laugh along with Techk, "That would definitely be entertaining."

Regina would smile at Adam as well, "Good luck."

Adam would smile back at both of them as he headed over to the danger room. The two would see from the observation room as Adam walked to the center of it.

Regina would look at the empty room, "How is he going to practice in there?"

her confusion turned to awe and excitement when the room suddenly changed with turrets and bots appearing from the floors and walls. The room would also simulate a small area of the town Adam grew up in, in fact it was the area that Techk (from reading Adam's file) would know he was found after something happened to destroy that area. The bots would turn into what looked like suited figures.

Adam would be sitting down in the center of town as he waited for the simulation to start up, he had programmed this one in himself, it was probably his best work yet.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:24 am

Techk chuckled for a moment in amusement at Regina's reaction, "If you think this is impressive, I should do a demonstration after he's done of what -I- can do. Combat isn't exactly my forte, but when push comes to shove I've found I can be quite.. 'Monstrous' if you'll pardon the bad pun."

As the simulation took shape, his features set as he viewed the scenario. "Most curious, I didn't think he'd have gone there for this simulation."

Techk leaned onto the rail of the viewing window, watching intently for what Typhoon intended to show off, he appeared rather focused on him sitting there waiting for the simulation to begin. "Alright kid, show me what new tricks you have up your sleeve." He said with a wry grin while some binary chirped from him saying "Commencing recording of sequence 3248 of the subject Typhoon for analysis and assessment purposes."

Shortly after his binary chirping, a chime sounded signalling that the simulation was about to begin.

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2