Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rebuilding the empire: with Nebula, Nyako, and Firefly

4 posters

Go down

rebuilding the empire: with Nebula, Nyako, and Firefly Empty rebuilding the empire: with Nebula, Nyako, and Firefly

Post  jamwalsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Becoming stir crazy, as well as low on cash, Nebula has decided to pay a visit to his friends' rooms. He leaves a note for Firefly and Nyako.

meet me in the caffeteria at ten to 9. I have a proposition you might be interested in. Nebula

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

rebuilding the empire: with Nebula, Nyako, and Firefly Empty Re: rebuilding the empire: with Nebula, Nyako, and Firefly

Post  maltastarlight Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Firefly figures why the hell not and goes to meet him at 10 to 9:00 grabbing a Dairy Milk Toffee Bar, a Dairy Milk Dream Bar, A Dairy Milk Caramello Bar and 2 small cartons of Chocolate Milk along the way. She the sits patiently eating her chocolate bar while she waits for him.
maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

rebuilding the empire: with Nebula, Nyako, and Firefly Empty Re: rebuilding the empire: with Nebula, Nyako, and Firefly

Post  jamwalsh Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:08 pm

As James headed into the cafeteria to find firefly, He noticed Nyako Hadn't shown up. Whatever. he thought to himself.

Hey Lumina. so here's my deal: you have a history of aquiring items that don't necessarily belong to you. Honestly I had someone else lined up to help you out but said person decided not to show. The short version is I need your help acquiring sellable merchandise so I can redistribute it. at the end of the day, we split the money evenly. You won't need to worry about any complications, if they come up just tell me about it and I'll deal with it for you. Do we have a deal or is there something your concerned about.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:51 am

(sorry i totally forgot about this and just stopped checking on the forums because nothing was posted whenever i did)

As soon as he started talking Nyako would have teleported into the room next to Malta, "Sorry im late...so whats up?"
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:31 am

I stand corrected, you may have support afterall. Nebula said to Lumina in the middle of his explanation.

He proceeds with a concerned look. Now there's no doubt you're both capable of handling yourself, but still I want you to let me deal with it. I know how to keep old problems from recurring without unnecessary damage. For as long as you can, I need you to be subtle about this. Hang on.

Nebula would leave the table and his dinner and return with a second plate of eggs and home fries which he would give to Nyako.

here. See we're being subtle right now. Now that we've all got food, we're just a few friends eating dinner together. Also, Nyako, I would appreciate if Typhoon didn't know about this. I'm aware that you two are close, but I don't trust him to not expose this discreet business venture let alone participate. Sorry if this puts you in an awkward position, and your welcome to back out if you're not okay with it, but we need subtlety in order for this to work.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:05 am

((Well I did say that anything can happen here and this is too good to pass up))

The group would suddenly hear the sound of a card flipping behind Nebula near the entrance to the kitchen. As the group turns they notice Gambit turn into the room leaning against the entrance while flipping his card and crossed arms holding up the one card. It seems like he was listening for a bit now. Gambit says "Well it seems like your building yourself a little racket eh Nebula. You girls better know this before you listen to this guy. Before we scooped him up he was one of the bad guys. I mean the only reason he is staying here is because he kind of wants to disappear from the eye of those who want him dead. Now I'm not one to pry but are you sure you girls want to be associated with  this guy. Oh by the way âne futé if you want to keep this kind of thing discreet I would not go into the kitchen mere minutes before the whole school wakes up for breakfast." Gambit would come over and sit down with the group saying "If you all insist on doing this count me in. I gotta make sure you petits don't get yourselves in too much trouble. You can say I'm your chaperone for this mission."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Firefly looks at Nebula and says "I only steal if there is an absolute need. Depending on the mission I may help you in some things. But if it looks as if your doing this just to benefit yourself or to hurt others you can count me out for those ones." Firefly then smiles and says "I would like to be friends though since we will be working on the same team." Firefly would wait for Nebulas response.
maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Nebula would shrug at Firefly's response. Friends it is then! Just remember I'm there if you need someone to have your back. He would then turn to Gambit. I don't suppose this means you'd like to retract your offer would it?

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down