Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare696's characters

2 posters

Go down

Nightmare696's characters Empty Nightmare696's characters

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:15 am

NYAKO MOVED TO ANTI HEROES!   PERMISSION FOR ADMIN TO DELETE EVERYTHING UP TO MY DEMON CHARACTERS

Last edited by Nightmare696 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:54 am; edited 8 times in total
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Nightmare696's characters Empty Re: Nightmare696's characters

Post  Admin Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:15 am

I have to admit this character would also be great as a villain.

Nudity . . . lol well as you probably know comics are not too shy about showing nudity and sexism (Thanks for keeping it classy DC and Marvel. (at4w joke)) But yea as long as she actually has a costume for battle I think it will be alright to keep the image above because it actually serves as a means to show how extensive the physical mutation is.

You haven't written whether or not you are have any NPC's

your character seems suitable for the bonus power Superhuman Agility you may add that to your powers if you wish.

and finally I have picked a person who not only has felt your pain but has succeeded at getting past it to be your mentor. Your mentor will be Nightcrawler. however keep in mind that in current continuity nightcrawler is dead so you can either have Beast mentor you temporarily or you can just not receive mentor missions until Nightcrawler returns (and that is if I bring him back mawahahahahahaha Twisted Evil)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:28 am

haha i was thinking the same thing, she currently dislikes all non mutants ...which was obviously caused by her crappy life growing up. So really depending on how her life is played out from here on can change her alignment...but she may end up being more of an anti hero as she is sort of now.

As for the drawing, after reading your rules I wasn't sure if you wanted to see that since you said to keep it Pg Razz And yes, it was drawn mostly for anatomy and to show her physical mutant gene. When I finally come up with her costume, I will post that under the clothing set...kind of wanted to show her style a bit, she is a bit of a punk.

Ooops, i will fix that now. It is none btw but it may change in the future i have ideas.

And for the mentors that sounds awesome!! And beast and Nightcrawler are perfect for her so I would like Beast as her mento temporarily Smile.
Cant wait to see how you will bring him back from the dead!!! WOOT!!
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 am

I accept. I accept whole heartedly. This character is amazing and well developed. When maltastarlight gets her Marvel Character I will post a poll on where you will pick your first mission from a group. the other places will have its issues resolved off screen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:58 pm

awesome!! Im happy you like her ! Very Happy

Do you know when she will have that character up and ready? There is also one other person making a villain I believe. Don't know what universe.

But Im really excited to get started ^_^ !!
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 am

Name: Panphina (meaning Panther/Jungle Goddess)

Sex: Female

Race: Demon

Class: None

Height: 6’7’’

Weight: 125lbs

Nationality: African (was raised in the African jungles) also world wide…hard to determine how far her ancestry goes.

Languages: many of the human language, demon? Sign language.

Appearance:
Nightmare696's characters Panphi10
Nightmare696's characters Panphi11

Clothing usually found warn in the city:
Nightmare696's characters Conver10 Nightmare696's characters Orange10 Nightmare696's characters Ed_har10

Background: Going way back to when she was just a new born baby, a mistake that had happened couldn't be accepted. Her parents wanted her gone, parents who weren't exactly human either...Her mother and father were demons. They thought it was best to get rid of what they created or at least…her mother did. Her father felt more heart than her mother at the time, he decided he couldn't go through with destroying his only daughter, he lied to her mother saying he will finish the job. He left with the baby child in his arms, he brought her far across the world and made sure she would never be founded by her mother or would come back to them. He left her in an amazonian jungle, where he knew she would be unharmed in a native village, he left an instant. When the natives found her, they were shocked to see her physical form. A long lioness tail, pointed ears, glowing red eyes, and feet matching her hands much like an ape! They believed she was a goddess from above, that watched over the jungles. They have raised her as a princess ever since, always treating her with the best until she grew into a lovely unique women. Who would watch over them always. Panphina, their jungle Goddess.

Weapon/fighting skills: A mages staff. Her skills involve the flexibility of a cat and ape combined. her feet being just like hands gives her the ability to grip onto vines/trees and other things, and her tail creates extra balance. With these thick sharp claws she can easily rip her enemies to shreds, she isn't afraid to wield a weapon either.

Stats:

Strength: 5 +2
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 3
Willpower: 3
Durability: 2 +2
Personality: 3 +2

Powers: Fire manipulation, shape shifting.

Weaknesses: Any kind of holy water, blessed crosses, priests would deal huge amounts of damage to her as well. (I don’t want to say none because Ill feel like im godmodding >.<)

Mentor: Hmmm who do you think?

NPC’s: Dragon , her father and loyal partner.
Nightmare696's characters Dragon10

Race: Demon
Sex: Male
Class: None
Height: 7ft
Weight: 168lbs (Muscle)
Nationality: American
Languages: English, Demon.

Weapons/fighting skills: no weapons. Fights with his claws or what you may call talons.

Stats:

Strength: 8 +2
Speed: 3
Intelligence:1
Willpower: 2
Durability: 4 +2
Personality: 2 +2

Powers: Superhuman strength, flight.

Weaknesses: Same as Panphina or any other demon unless I add more to it.

Background:

Dragon was never always a demon, so i guess more of a half demon or false demon i could say. When Nightmare and him met, he was almost near death, his face had been mangled (explaining his scar) by thugs, he was found stabbed multiple times and looked to be tortured as a long steep jagged carve was left on his face and all the way down his neck...showing that they had some fun with his pain. So she cast a spell that kept him from death which made him immortal, something she would never do for any human or demon like herself. But since she had gained feelings for Dragon, she let him live. After the spell was cast he became cursed being now a half demon. He sprouted horns out of his head and the wound that split across from his face to his chest stayed permanently, reminding him of why he's alive today. When Panthina was born, Dragon learned the true evilness that was within her, no longer being blinded by what they referred to as "love". He sworn to protect Panthina and never again returned to Nightmare, leaving her in secrecy and now living in complete fear of her coming to hunt him down, who knows when she will find them....or if she even cares, but the entire thought makes him paranoid, Panthina barely knows what to expect...since he will never let her know who her mother truly is. Now living in the big city now since they have reunited as father and daughter, with her trust she allowed him to remove her from her home in the wild and she is now just becoming familiar with the big city. As demons they often hide out, which isn't the life she is use to and often she does return to visit her people when she can, since she has swarn to take care of them as their jungle goddess. In the city they have new problems to worry about, evil is popping up everywhere, more lesser demon spawns from hell, vampires, werewolves and extraordinary villains alike! Dragon and Panphina team up, swarn to protect this world from the evil it is possessed with...they may be demons themselves...but what Dragon always sais "You can always change yourself for the better." He wouldn't have to teach Panthina that. A father is proud that she never turned out like her mother...not one bit.

((Sorry, had to add in more for Panthina currently to.))

RP Sample: Panphina and Dragon have reunited as father and daughter, she now gets a taste of what the world's big cities are truly like. That city particularly being the city that never sleeps...New York.

"This land...why is it always soo busy? I cannot stand these loud noises..." Panphina would complain as they sat on top of a building's rooftop, watching the busy world. Dragon laughed, "This is New York, your going to have to get use to it. There's a reason why its called the city that never sleeps." Panphina would look down, watching the cars race down the streets and listen annoyingly to the busy loud noises of traffic. "Where I come from, it is peaceful. This is nothing I'm use to...very noisy! ERRH!" She crossed her arms, pouting. Dragon chuckled but ended in a sigh, "I know its tough...Im sorry I had to take you from your home. But I hope you will learn to love it hear and..maybe get to know each other more over time."He smiled, rubbing her shoulder but still looking towards the night sky. He than looked at her seriously, "You know your not bound here, you can leave anytime you wish to." Phanphina would look up at him and smile, her red eyes shining "You mean I can visit anytime?" He nodded, "Anytime you wish, I know how much you mean to them. So I trust you will still keep me in my life to."She lit up, suddenly hugging her father "Thank you soo much!" Still feeling a little awkward about calling him father so soon, she kept it in her head unable to share it...but he sort of felt the same, sort of treating her more like a little sister than a daughter.

Suddenly, a terrorizing scream was heard from the alley below where they stood on the building. "SOMEBODY IS IN DANGER!!"She shouted as she stood up, exposing her razor sharp claws. Dragon got up as well, sniffing the air "I smell blood...come on!"He flapped his giant raven like wings and Panphina would run off the building, swinging off of poles and making her way down the side as he would meet her at the bottom with his hastefull flight. A wounded female laid on the ground as she clenched her chest, her shirt was stained with oozing blood, Phanphina would run up to her "Who did this to you?!" She would lean over to her wound trying to help her, about to lean over to clean her wound with her mouth and try and stop the bleeding, much like she did in the wild. The lady screamed harder as she was also crying, "STAY AWAY!! MONSTERS!!!!!" She waved her arms around trying to keep them away as she began dragging herself away, "Were here to help you, trust me." Dragon tried to warn her but as usual demons were not so trusted around these parts.
Panphina would cry, "Please!! Let me help you! Your hurt!" The lady began to scream more, "NO!! NOO!! Im fine!! Please go away!!!" Her screams became louder as she attracted more attention, cops were suddenly heard and coming. Dragon would look towards the beaming light just outside the alley and place his hand on Phanphina's shoulder, "Come on, she'll be safe...the humans got this one." She would look back upset, "But!!?" He shook his head, "Their coming, come on!" He would quickly grab her and fly above, hoping they can overhear what the women had to say about the attack.

By overhearing the police speaking to the wounded women, they heard. "Maam before we get you to a hospital we need to know what happened so we can find the man who did this." The women would sniff as she began to speak, "I..I..was attacking...by..."She looked away, closing her eyes as more tears began to wash down her face. "Paramedics are on their way, I know your scared...but we can find this man and put him away for good." She looked up at the officer, her eyes red from all the crying "Will you believe me..?" The officer looked seriously and nodded, "Of course, Ma'am". She took in a deep breath as well as cringing in the pain she was still in, she lifted her shirt enough for the wound to be seen...animalistic like scratches and weird looking marks. "Don't...say...animal attack."She would say between sniffing...and paused to breath, "It wasn't an animal.." The officer would stare at her with a concerned look, "Just what was it Ma'am?" She would look down, her eyes were soo dry from crying she couldn't even shed a tear anymore. "A monster...." She would look back at the officer with her red trauma eyes, now looking more angry than frightened. The officers began to look at each other concerned like, some mothering about having another mental patient on their hands and if she was crazy or what they should do with her if they didn't get the truth. The officer looked back at her, "Ma'am... I know your scared, and its dark... are you sure you didn't just get a good look at what was attacking you?" "YES I FUCKING GOT A GOOD LOOK AT IT!!! IT WAS RIGHT IN MY GODDAMN FACE!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOK AT ME!!!! LOOOOK AT MEEEE!!!! " She screeched at the top of her lungs, crying. The paramedics arrived, "I think were done here." The officer would close his note book, while the others would take her to the paramedics. She would cry as she was brought to the back of the paramedic vehicle and muttering about demons and monsters...making her sound much more insane than she was thought to be.

Panphina and Dragon would look down at what happened, Phanphina frowning. "That poor girl...how could this happen? How could people treat us like...MONSTERS!!!" Dragon would sign, "Because its just the way things are around here...were not trusted."
Phanphina was saddened by all that she saw, unable to stop thinking of what might happen to the girl. Dragon would begin to speak more, "So you know...I can tell you what happened just by that conversation. She was attacked by a demon like us... you know were not all good...in fact most of all are bad. Its just the way things are kid. That is why the humans don't trust us, do you understand?" She would look back at him with a tear in her eye, "I understand...this world is a strange and different place." "That is right. Now com on, we should get out of here." He would allow her to ride on his back as he flew through out the city in hopes to find peace else where and cheer her up a little.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Ok I am guessing you made up your mother as there are a couple of villains named nightmare but one is a man and one is Pixie from another universe to be precise Earth-TRN016 but aside from that bit of confusion it all checks out and all you need now is a mentor. Now Your father cannot be your mentor as obvious but he can guide you like one and help you out. So for a mentor all you really need is someone who can guide you on how to be a crime fighter and not your life coach kind of thing. for that you have 2 possibilities first is Magik who is Colossus's sister who has become a demon on many occasions or Satana who is the daughter of a demon and finally any of the Ghost Riders who are people possessed by demons. for this character I recommend Magik as she is the kindest of the group. so if you agree put Magik in your mentor slot so I can accept it.

oh and you can have a mentor for your father too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:57 pm

yes Nightmare is my own character, Magik shall work and Im planning on having them work together most of the time but perhaps another suitable mentor for dragon will work as well.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 am

the best ones I got for her father is Ghost rider Johnny Storm and Daimon Hellstrom the son of satan who tries to fight off his father whenever he can.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:00 pm

OK, Magik for Panphina (also works out for her to learn about the city more since shes so use to her tribal lifestyle.) Im going to go with Daimon for her father. Them splitting up once in a while works out since they don't always have to be attached and especially for training, but as far as they know they are the only 2 truly good demons. Dragon who broke out from the evil he use to posses while being with Nightmare (i may eventually have to give more info on her, i have a lot of demon characters.) So he knows it is possible for those to change, especially for those who were turned.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Ok I just need to know what mission you are putting those two in now

theres the Avengers Compound where the young avengers who were run by Hank Pym before he died is now protected by his robot Jocasta against graviton.

theres the cube where the Hulk was imprisoned once and is being protected by Samson against the Leader and his goons.

theres the stark tower ruins that Warmachine and Rescue are protecting from whiplash and other Iron man enemies.

and finally there is Asgard protected by Odin and the Warriors Three against the Frost Giants led by Ymir
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 pm

i would actually like to know where other ppl are planning on using their characters first.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 pm

well so far you and me are the only ones that have marvel heroes that have not picked a location to go to. unless vinio and the others make any more marvel heroes you are pretty much free to have your pick. as for my character I have not completed him yet that was something i was doing today. but he is going to probably be in either stark tower or asgard. you see he is a magical hero so he does not have a mission that he would readily go to so I am not sure on mine. but I do not know if someone of human size could beat frost giants by himself when he is not a asgardian so I will probably go stark tower with him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 pm

if you want i can join you to defeat the frost giants since these are demons and on top of that the male one has superhuman strength, Panphina also uses fire and that could deal possible great damage and she can also shapeshift into a strong animal of some sort as well. Their are really a lot of options with this that can help us win. And face it, these may be the only good demons u will see from me I would take advantage of a good demon's help ^.^
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:44 pm

you want to go to asgard.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Yes Smile
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:46 pm

well he is a kyonshee which is a zombie monk animated by the paper on his face who also weilds magic. what do you think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:47 pm

i think thats really original and awesome freaky ^_^ cant wait to see!!
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:47 pm

do u think he would work in asgard or should i make him go to stark tower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:49 pm

if hes with my demons he should be fine, i kind of want them to meet ppl to XD but if u want to go elsewhere thats also fine, they still have eachother and are strong Smile I think they can take them ^^
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:51 pm

ok I will go to asgard besides the way i set it up he would help out there as he would help a wounded person who asks for it i just have to finish him now. so just be patient for that. oh he is very nice so expect a warm reception from the rotting corpse. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:20 pm

awesome Very Happy i like the sounds of that, Panphina is a very sweet and caring person since all her life she has sworn to protect her ppl back in africa, dragon is more distant and will take more to warm up to but he can become such a nice guy once u get to know him Smile

Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down