Free roaming

Post  jamwalsh on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:44 pm

will there be a general overworld?

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free roaming

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 pm

not quite sure what you mean by that if you mean that you can explore the world as you wish then all I have to say is this forum kinda runs like LOZ Wars in the sense of an overworld. ex I will send you several options for missions and you choose from them thus you select the environment you go to. I will also soon have a section where your characters can just hang out and do whatever they want like ex go to a bar and get wasted or go watch a movie with a girl you met at the coffee shop. (however keep in mind that if you meet a girl you must keep it PG 13 so I do not want to hear what you and the girl do at night.) Oh and any person your character gets romantically involved with is also subject to death however civilians are not subject to revivals. (unless on special occasions) I also have side missions your character takes either on his own or with a mentor. (side missions where you are on your own you are going to have to tell me where you want to go for said mission) oh and where ever you are either at home, out roaming in the civilian mode and even in a side mission you will be subject to random attacks by people who either hate you or people who just happened upon you.

I hope I answered you question. Very Happy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 pm

My only concern is about romances...adam and I are planning on romancing our mutants together, that should be different than just dating a random civilian and having them get killed or something cuz they cant do anything to defend themselves...which is what I assume your getting at with them getting killed and all. If they are both actual players you shouldn't have to kill off their partner without their consent or something. Just saying cause we romance our twilis in LOz to.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm

1: that was hands down the longest YES I've ever heard.
2: related to the PG comment: come on, this is you we're talking about. you put people in THE most explicit and f'd up scenario's I've seen.

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:41 pm

okay so in relation to nightmare (I am using screen names to keep up with the rules) yes 2 players can romance in this forum and if I attempt to kill them either by attacking them in the street by whatever means or attack them in a mission. they can defend themselves and even fight off death (sometimes literally Laughing ) so do not worry nightmare if vinio gets attacked by say Carnage he can try to kick his but and possibly beat him and just consider it another day at work. Laughing (the only exception is that if i use a poison or a toxin, virus etc if I do this then they have to find a cure but a cure in comics comes at the drop of a hat so to speak. and I cant just say oh your randomly poisoned they have to walk into a trap i set for that.) So if you boy friend dies it is either because of his own fault or because when the chips were down he lost in the outcome. Just keep that in mind. Laughing

now in regards to Jam. When I do D&D I know I can get away with putting away the kid gloves because I know all of the players and no child is going to come across that and cry to mommy. However here if I go explicit in here it can be found by a random child who just types in the address to the forum and will see it. So here I am handcuffing myself and the players on any inappropriate activity. (though that does not mean I am going to shy away from the gore and violence I have my limits and those are them. Twisted Evil)

Oh and I am sorry I write in novels it is just I like to explain in detail everything that I need to so no one can misinterpret as much. Razz
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top