Alex and Valoirnai - Time Never Wasted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex and Valoirnai - Time Never Wasted

Post  vinio2323 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:36 am

Later that evening Alex had headed home to his apartment in the city. It was pretty run down, but he wanted to stay away from the rich worship of his family name. He noticed that the girl from earlier had followed him back to the apartment as he landed on the fire escape. He opened the window and stepped inside only to turn and see Valoirnai sitting at the windowsill.

"Why did you come back here? Weren't you staying with Batman and them? Probably a nicer place than mine anyways."

The room he stood in had nice wood floors, a nearby kitchen fully furnished, and a living room. There was a door to his right leading into a hallway, and a door behind him leading out of the apartment. It was a small place, but for this neighborhood it looked quite nice.

A human sized coat hanger like machine would roll over to Alex and look past him, "Master is this a friend of yours? You never brought people by before."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex and Valoirnai - Time Never Wasted

Post  Nightmare696 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 am

Violet would stare from in the window, her face was curious as she looked at him. "I was staying at the bat cave...only because i would help protect your planet in return. Now that the Batman is no more...i am forced to find a new home." She would get down from the window, standing up high. She was tall, standing over 6 ft with her cape flying still with the breeze coming through the window.

"You impressed me on the battlefield today. And being that i have no where to go...i was wondering." She dropped to her knees and onto his big mechanized feet, "Take me under your wing! I have seen no other warrior like you on my planet, you amaze me! I will devote my life to you." She would say while hugging his feet and caressing his leg.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:11 pm

JANET would look down at her and up to Alex.

Alex would blush and turn his head to the side, "I'm not much of a teacher...and I'm definitely not that tough..." he would smile then grab her shoulders to help her up.

"If your from another world it would explain your freaky powers. We don't see too many aliens around here."Alex would walk over to the couch and fall over it.

"Sir your armor?" JANET would inquiry as Alex waved her away, "It's okay Janet...I'm too tired at the moment I'll take it off in a second."

JANET would roll away into the kitchen and begin to cook something.

"So come, sit down. You have to be somewhat tired after today." Alex would wait for her response and regardless of if she decided to sit or not continue, "I need to be clear with you. You understand only a little about our planet, and you've been hanging with the bat? No offense, but that is a poor way to learn our customs..."

Alex would sit up slowly almost as if in a little pain, "Okay you can stay, but I'm trying to not get found out as a superhero, so if you are going to stay you'll have to learn our human customs first before anything else, deal?"
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:54 am

She nodded , listening to what he had to say and got up on her feet. "As you say..." She would sit down at the closest seat to her. "So you say my teachings have been wrong on this planet? That you are the person i should learn from instead? And yes...i will do my best to learn of your people's customs, teach me your ways."
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:38 am

Alex would smile, "Okay well to start off you need to learn to be a bit more easy going. Most people on this planet don't take each other seriously, and don't expect to be taken seriously. In this knowledge we see that there is no point in being serious most of the time." Alex would look directly at Violet, "...and you my friend are too serious. While thats respectable it's not going to go over well on this planet. You'll be taken advantage of."

JANET would roll over with some Pizza she had made by hand in the oven. "Sir your supper."

Alex would smile, "Well why don't we eat and chat a bit. Relax and you'll feel better, not to shay you should let down your guard, but your safe here."

Alex would signal for JANET to help him out of the armor for which she would immediately comply and start helping him out of it. "So I don't think we are fully introduced. I am Alex Tyran, son of the Tyran family, one of the richest people in existence at the moment building various cures and periferrals for the physically and mentally disabled. Mostly those who have suffered from military duty. Our solutions are world renowned and governments pay us plenty to keep them supplied."

Violet would be able to see that as the armor was removed Alex was only wearing an undershirt and shorts under it, and that he had braces on both his legs.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top