A Day For Training: Shuriken

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Day For Training: Shuriken

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:00 am

Shuriken would nod at the statement made by Techk over the meaning of transference as it pertained to Techk saying "Hopefully you can maintain the semblance of life you have right now. Although in my opinion though technically you may be dead the fact that you exist means that that record is false. Example if I were commanded to kill you it would be considered a failure if you still walk regardless of what the record says."

Shuriken would take another sip from his mug and say "The Mandarin. I heard what he did to your facility and about what happened to you. Seems like you hold a grudge like I do with Weapon Plus. We both need to take care not to let these grudges cloud our minds to future tasks."

When Techk looked Shuriken in the eye and talked about the difference between his sleep problems and Shurikens, Shuriken would say "Oh I knew the damage I did was inconsequential. Your anatomy makes it easy for you to recover from an attack. However there is only so much you can dodge and a person who has great accuracy can make dodging his attacks tougher. For that matter an attack that is massive enough could make it very hard for you to dodge as well."

When Techk made a toast Shuriken would raise his mug and say "Agreed." He would then go on to take another sip of coffee.

((Seems shuriken has figured out quite a lot about you now that he has battled you. lol! ))

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:24 am

Firefly having no idea what's going on decides to go into the kitchen with her light belt to get some goodies and something sweet to drink only to come across Shuriken bleeding to death on the kitchen floor. She first says to Shuriken in a worried tone "What happened!" and starts healing him. Then seeing techk there she says in an angry tone "What are you doing just standing there and watching him bleed out! Why didn't you take him to the medic you idiot!"

(( Shocked Wake up for a midnight snack and find someone nearly dead on the floor. This is fireflys life now.))
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:55 am

Techk visibly shrugged at Firefly's accusation. "I am part of the medical team. He was never in any real danger of bleeding out, my body was originally designed for medical work so I could have fixed him up any time. Blood collection, straining out the impurities, pump it back in, and close the wounds up. Really easy work for me. However this was the first time Shuriken and I have had a chance to chat without the teacher student roles getting in the way, and I didn't want to ruin the fun by treating him like a child and telling him he's bleeding out when I'm sure he's already aware. I was going to wait until either he asked for the help, or he lost consciousness. If it were the second one, I was going to fix him up and mark the room as unsafe to enter until he woke up, since I can survive his bladestorm, and have the authority to close a room as part of the faculty here.

Techk nodded at Shuriken with a slight smile, showing him that he had things under control in any event. "Plus, since I'm going to be working with you all very closely on life threatening missions, and Shuriken does like to put himself into harm's way to protect us, I thought it might be a good idea to test out his staying power when injured. Turns out it's actually quite some time, most people would've been unconscious on the danger room floor after about a minute or two. You should be proud of yourself man!"

Techk shotgunned the rest of his mug of coffee down and placed it on the counter near the sink. "Although, to clear up one thing with you before anything else Shuriken, what I said there? Does not mean that this is what it was all about. Legitimately this was all for your training and benefit. The science side of things for me was just an added benefit for my peace of mind. I don't want to lose anyone out there, and knowing you can take a beating and keep on going means I don't have to worry about you as much as anyone else. Sure I can heal people but it takes time, Firefly here would be much better suited to do it in a combat situation. Best I could do out there is patch you up until we can get you proper treatment."

Watch out Firefly, Techk may want to train you too next, bribes of sugar and baked goods await! lol! ))

Deciltor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top