A New Day X-Men #1

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A New Day X-Men #1

Post  maltastarlight on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Firefly shrinks to 2 inches tall to dodge the lasers. The noise making her ears bleed makes Firefly cover her ears for a minute. Once she gets her equalibrium back she continues to fly back focusing only on getting back to help them. When she sees the Sentinel explode she smiles sheepishly saying in a goofy sage voice "Well i didn't expect that. Way to go Cable." She returns to normal height mid flight and returns to the others.

Firefly powers up her strongest light decintegration ray and fires it at Cables Sentinel aiming for its chest. she creates a pack of 5 light wolves and has them attack the Sentinel tearing at his exposed systems.

((sorry it took so long 1st we went on vacation then i got sick the last day and haven't completely recovered. Embarassed ))
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am

((Firefly's Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Nyako's Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Typhoon's Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Nebula's Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Shuriken's Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Cable's Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Cyclops Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Wolverines Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Emma Frosts Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Beasts Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Colossus/Juggernauts Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Gambits Sentinel Hit 10 times out of 10 times is now dead))
((Nimrod Hit 1 1/2 times out of 10 times I'm counting the throwing skyward as a hit considering the speed at which he flew))
((Nimrod Drone A hit 0 times out of 5 times))
((Nimrod Drone B hit 0 times out of 5 times))
((Bastion Hit 6 times out of 11 times))

((Nebula, Emma Frost, Nyako, Typhoon))

((Ok Jam well Emma Frosts Sentinel was lying down so this is what happens as i do not think you could get to his back if he is laying on it.))

Nebula spears himself into Emma Frosts Sentinel for 1 damage as he slices all the way up it to its chest and flies off passing by Emma Frost who gives her Sentinel one more punch in the face destroying it. Nebula then crashes down upon Typhoons Sentinel doing 1 damage to it. As it looks at the hollering mutant it gets 2 air knives in its eyes for 1 damage each and blinding it as he hit its vision sensors. Passing through his next portals he strikes the back of Cables Sentinel for 1/2 damage as he tries to dodge by moving forward but was too slow to get away. The Portal of Bastions clings as close to his neck as it could but could not connect to him as he was moving around towards Typhoon and Beast. As Nebula shot into the chest of Cables Sentinel for 1 damage as Nebula raised it up and slammed it into the ground for 1 more damage as he hurled the spear through the portal it plunged into Bastions neck but did nothing as Bastion just shrugged off the attack. Nebula then teleported to the back of Nebula's Sentinel for 1 damage as he stabbed into its back as well. Emma Frost runs over and punches at Bastion who dodges and throws her off the cliff. Nyako would dispatch Nebula's Sentinel quickly with her strikes as it falls down forwards and shuts offline with its lights dimming Nyako teleporting onto its back as it fell. Nyako could see that Typhoon, Beast and Emma Frost were in trouble as she sees Emma hurled off of the cliff. Typhoon destroys his Sentinel with a sword throw in the face it falls back onto its back and shuts down. Typhoon manages to damage Bastion for 1 damage using his robot companion as it ripped into Bastion.

((Bastion, Cables Sentinel, Colossus/Juggernaut, Nimrod))

Bastion puts his hand onto the robot on his body and shocks it until it falls down off of him doing 1 damage to it. Bastion the fires a laser beam that looks to Typhoon like he missed as it hits the area around him Emma Frost and Beast. The ground shifts and the cliff side Typhoon and Beast were on crumbles forcing Typhoon and Beast off the cliff with Emma Frost. (If no one helps them by the next admin post they will fall all the way down to the base of the mountain. No pressure right.) Bastion the rushes trough one of Nebula's portals and using calculations manages to get out near Nebula. As Nebula turns his throat is grabbed and squeezed for 1 damage causing Nebula to choke (this will persist until my next admin post.) He then energizes his right hand with ionic energy and places it onto Nebula's forehead blasting it into Nebula's body for 1 damage and making it glow bright purple as purple light came out of Nebula's Eyes and mouth and he could feel his molecules being bombarded by energy. (on your post jam I would like an auditory response to this attack.) as The attack finishes Bastion drops Nebula who is seeping a purple smoke off of him. (Nebula will receive 1/2 damage for 2 admin posts) People with genius level intellect can that Bastion could not do that before and that he must have been upgraded by A.I.M. Industries for some reason. Cables Sentinel tries again to blast through the shield of Cable but to no avail as Cable recovers it again. Colossus/Juggernaut attacks Bastion from above with his fists and doing 1/2 damage to him as he blocks it for lesser damage. Bastion responds by blasting 2 lasers into Colossus/Juggernauts chest blasting him backwards. Nimrod continues to fly back to the battle (4 admin posts until he returns)

((Cable, Firefly, Shuriken, Beast))

Cable fires 2 shots at Cables Sentinel who uses an energy shield. Firefly hits it with her attack dealing 2 damage to it and allowing it to be destroyed when the wolves of light tear it apart. Shuriken runs towards Bastion and fires his scales at him which bounce off of Bastion. Bastion saying "Your Mutant abilities are no match for me. You will all be terminated." just as Shuriken strikes at him with his katana dealing 1/2 damage to him as he just dodges for a glancing blow. Beast forces himself to fall faster and grabs Emma Frost. He then grabs a cliff side and holds onto it noticing Typhoon still falling he screams "Typhoon! TYPHOOOON!!!"

((Wolverine, Cyclops,))

Wolverine rushes over and slashes at Bastion 2 times with an "AAAARRGGHH!!!" not even leaving a mark as Bastion dodges the attacks. Cyclops fires 4 shots at Bastion who just takes them and receives no damage. Gambit throws some cards at Bastion for the same effect. Bastion says "You do not understand. I am immune to your mutant abilities surrender and I will grant you a quick death."

((Did you guys think that with only having Bastion left that this was going to be easy ahahah ahahahahah ahahah ahahahahah. Laughing (see dextars labs mandark) ))

((Firefly Hit 0 times out of 7 times her healing heals her 1 point per admin post))
((Nyako Hit 0 times out of 5 times))
((Typhoon Hit 3 times out of 6 times))
((Nebula Hit 3 1/2 times out of 8 times))
((Shuriken Hit 0 times out of 9 times))
((Cable Hit 0 times out of 10 times))
((Cyclops Hit 2 times out of 10 times))
((Wolverine Hit 2 times out of 10 times))
((Emma Frost Hit 2 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Beast Hit 1 times out of 8 times))
((Colossus/Juggernaut Hit 2 times out of 10 times))
((Gambit Hit 0 times out of 8 times))
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:39 pm

((I don't need too much help, its been more than 4 rounds so I can use my will again XP))

Typhoon would use the air underneath the cliff edge to slow it from falling, until it would stop. He would then turn to Bastion, "You in for some pain now! That robot you just hurt was my best work!" Typhoon would hop off the cliff edge onto solid ground and tell beast hang on for a sec. He would then attempt to throw the chunk of rock at Bastion.

He would then quickly dive for the cliff edge and attempt to pull the two up.

Last edited by vinio2323 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:41 am

as nebula would take an ionic punch to the head, the whole battlefield would be covered in its purple light. He fell to the ground and began to cough up blood. tearing off his now broken sunglasses, those nearby would be able to see a small swarm of portals around his eyes dispelling one by one. desperately sustaining the portal on Bastion's neck he challenges Bastion. You hurt my friends, you took away the one thing that made me appear normal *pointing at sunglasses* and you broke my favourite cup holder! *points at Typhoon's robot* time to say goodbye.*reaches for jet* As Nebula reaches for the jet, he takes control, firing all eight of the remaining missiles, guiding them through his portal to Bastion.

after this major assault, Nebula takes a few steps in firefly's direction before collapsing. *groggily* Firefly, I've AH sustained an injury.

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:56 am

Nyako would teleport as she held onto Beast and Emma, without having to put any weight on herself but simply touch them by connecting herself they would all teleport to a safe place. "Typhoon is safe. A guy who controls wind wouldn't let a fall take him." She chuckles with a smirk.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Firefly quickly floats over to Nebula and quickly starts healing him as best as he can. Firefly is using all of her energy to heal Nebula thus not taking any other action this round. As Firefly is healing Nebula she wishes that the sun could come up or that she had a sugery treat to help rebuild her energy. She says "You just had to jump right in didn't you. What were you planning on doing becoming smoke and then choke him to death." She then smiles and says "Be more careful next time idiot." She continues healing Nebula while she talked.
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 am

Nebula would ponder as he was treated and respond to firefly's snarky remarks. Hey, you've gotta admit i've made some real progress with that tin can... and don't be silly. robots dont breathe. he would sit up and look around. hey has anyone seen my blindfold? it's bright out here.

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:30 am

((Nimrod Hit 1 1/2 times out of 10 times I'm counting the throwing skyward as a hit considering the speed at which he flew))
((Bastion Hit 10 1/2 times out of 11 times))

((Bastion, Nimrod, Typhoon, Nyako, Nebula))

Bastion take the time away from enemy mutants to reseal his other right hand onto his arm that Typhoon chopped off. Bastion Blocks the rock thrown at him receiving 1/2 damage as he still got damaged by it just not as much. He then tries to stop the group of missiles by shooting at them with his lasers getting about 4 of them while the other 4 blast into Bastion damaging him severely with 4 damage. Bastion seems to be unable to move well as his functions have been ravaged by all the attacks saying "I will terminate you all surrender now and I will grant you a quick death." as he starts to move regularly again for the most part as he still stalls on movements before he does them. He fires 2 laser blasts at Nebula Hitting him each time and just as Firefly finishes her healing (which was 6 damage and i am including the damage Nebula just received) Bastion would grab her by the throat and try to strangle her while his Ionic energy charges up again but it duds out as his ionic systems seem to be down ((thank you Nebula Bastion needed that lol)) Bastion then straight up punches Firefly so hard in the gut blood comes out of her mouth doing 4 damage and she flies against the icy mountain at a great speed doing 4 damage to her. Bastion then stands there trying to ready himself for another attack but his systems are failing him one by one.

Nimrod is still trying to come back. (3 admin posts before he gets there) Typhoon would grab Beast and Emma Frost and would ready bringing them up when Nyako teleports and grabs them teleporting the all back up to land. However when they return Nyako coughs up blood as Bastion maneuvered over and grabbed where Nyako would have landed based on calculations and left his arm out in the location so that she would appear with his arm inside of her dealing 1 damage. Bastion would then say "Pre . . . Prepare for termination mutant. You will die the same way as the mutant Nightcrawler." as he began squeezing Nyako's heart and doing 2 more damage to her but cannot finish squeezing her heart as he systems fail again and his hand stops moving. Bastion says "Diverting power to right hand." (If she is not saved by next Admin Post Bastion will crush her heart and finish her off as his hand will start up again to do the deed.) Nubula fully healed still has a permanent (or at least permanent until he gets the ionic inducement fixed.) hand print of Bastions hand on his forehead. Nebula would feel strange as if he was lighter.

((Emma Frost, Beast, Cyclops, Colossus/Juggernaut, Gambit))

Emma Frost would panic saying "NOOOO!!!" and try to hit him with a fist Bastion grabs her arm and throws her over his head for 1/2 damage. Beast would say "You will not claim her Bastion!" as he tries to do an overhead 2 handed arm slam Bastion simply grabbed Beasts throat and tossed him away saying "Do not interfere. I wi . . . will destroy you all in time." Cyclops says "Like hell you will." and fires 2 shots at Bastion who just takes them as his immunity to mutant powers is still in effect. Colossus/Juggernaut would yell "RRAAAGGGHH!!!" and enter into a blood rage rushing towards bastion and trying to punch him but bastion just grabs his hand and twists it backwards and headbutts him for 2 damage. Gambit would then attack with his staff and try to do an overhead smash with it but the staff is grabbed and wrenched from his hands Gambit saying "Damn!" Bastion then hits Gambit in the head with his own staff knocking him out. He would then throw the staff which would impale Gambit for 2 damage (Gambit will gain 1/2 a hit per admin post as he will bleed to death if not treated.)

((Cable, Shuriken, Wolverine, Firefly))

Cable would say "Go to hell you ugly piece of junk!" and fire 2 shots at Bastion who simply uses his only working weapon the laser in his left hand to stop the shots. Shuriken noticing what is going on attacks Bastion with his katana but the katana is grabbed by Bastion and wrenched from Shurikens hand the katana is then thrown off the cliff and Shuriken is promptly punched in the face by Bastion for 1/2 damage. Wolverine would go next screaming "You aren't going to kill her! I wont let you!" and would attack with his claws but is grabbed by the throat by Bastion who says "Who said you can st . . . stop me. You mutants are a dying breed. You have been the bane in human exist . . . exist . . . existence for far too long. I am to ensure that you all die and no longer become a threat to the human pub . . . pub . . . public." and then Wolverine is thrown away at Cyclops dealing 1/2 damage to Wolverine and 1 damage to Cyclops. Bastion then says "Power diverted from non functioning pa . . . parts. Diverting power from all parts into the Mutant Power Inhibitor and Right Hand. Diverting pow . . . pow . . . power away from Voice Modulator." Bastion would suddenly go silent and stop moving all parts. It would seem that Bastion was on his last legs and after diverting all his power like that was now open to attack.

((Yes these attacks did work out this way however I rearranged their order to make it work. as it would seem off if Beast said what he said before Nyako got hurt now wouldn't it.))

((So who will make the last strike on Bastion He cant dodge anymore so yea he is easy pickings.))

((Firefly Hit 0 times out of 7 times her healing heals her 1 point per admin post))
((Nyako Hit 0 times out of 5 times))
((Nebula Hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Wolverine Hit 1 times out of 10 times))
((Emma Frost Hit 3 times out of 9 times))
((Gambit Hit 0 times out of 8 times))

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:22 am

Typhoon would see Nyako and panic, "Hey bastard! Pick on someone your own size!" Typhoon would disappear, turning into air, reappearing beside Bastion swinging his sword point blank at Bastion's arm hoping to chop it off completely. If that did not work, his next move would be to pass into Bastion and try to force his arm to release her.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:27 pm

As the arm was released Nyako would fall to the ground painfully as the arm stuck inside her would be forced deeper into her body, "Ahhh!" She would stare at her chest in complete shock.... "H-how...? How did he?!" she panicked, unable to believe he had planned such a thing. She looked up at Typhoon...scared, "Thank you...we have to get this arm out of me !! PLEASE!" She had never felt so much fear before, so scared of death... so young... so much to live for...and this...why did she have to be dragged into all this chaos?!!!
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:12 pm

shifting around, Nebula finds his blindfold in a pocket and puts it on. he takes notice of Nyako's new additions and notices there isn't any blood. Malta, we gotta get cat lady outa here you can't treat that.

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

(im rly eager to get moving in this mission cuz im curious if Nyako is going to be moved out of the last bit of things cuz of her condition. And if she does get moved out and goes into surgery i hope it will be pass O_O ill cry if she dies xD)
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:42 pm

((Just a personal note her real name is malta rain her codename is firefly just so everyone knows))

Firefly quickly heals her internal bleeding and then flies over to Nyako. She says in a worried tone "Your right! He didn't go through her body he somehow phased into it! But I can at least stabilize her for now!" She quickly pulls the staff out of Gambits stomach and heals him saying "Got impaled by your own sword huh?" then pours healing light into Nyako to help stabilize her.

(( jocolor Boy was i busy you abuse my healing talents Laughing))
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:16 pm

((Bastion Hit 11 times out of 11 times is now dead))

((You may not need to go away from the mission Nightmare.))

Typhoon manages to slice off the same arm that he had sliced off before that was imbedded in Nyako doing 1 damage. (Unfortunately Bastion managed to live through his last bit of life draining so another hit will have to be done to kill him.) Bastion steps back 4 steps and slumps down onto his knees only able to hold up his torso and head Nyako falling backwards onto her back. The group would hear from him "Voice Modulator engaged. Download of memory and functions co . . . complete. You mu . . . mutants have lost of of your own. I have managed to cru . . . cruuuuuush her heart enough to kill her should she not get medical attention i . . . immediately. The rest of the mutant threat will be deeeestroyed in time." Beast rushes over to Nyako and analyzes the damage saying "He is right. Firefly's blood alone won't help out in this situation and normal procedures can't help either." He would hang his head down with a saddened face. Beast would suddenly raise his head saying "Unless . . . Wolverine go and get my gear from the Stratojet. Firefly come here. We may be able to save her with your gift after all. If I can get some of your blood flowing into her bloodstream then maybe she would heal the damage of the hand after it is removed but we are going to have to rip the arm out of her since we don't have much time. It has relaxed its grip. Good! We can take it out with only minor injuries to her compared to if it was clamped around her heart still."

While this was happening Shuriken walked over to Bastion holding his katana at the throat of Bastion. Bastion saying "I am unable to be intimidated. Your efforts are fu . . . futile." Shuriken then said "I am not trying to intimidate you. Looks like your plan might go up in smoke. I am guessing you have heard of a Warren Worthington the 3rd." Bastion would say "Yes archived in my databanks as Arc . . . " Getting interrupted by Shuriken who yells "DID I SAY YOU COULD TALK!" After composing himself Shuriken says "If Firefly is anything like the mutant your databanks call Archangel then if her blood is the same as the cat girls it should be able to save the cat girls life." Bastion would speak up and say "Yes but your plan hinges upon chance. One that requires not only for their blood types to be the same which since there is 8 of them you are basically hoping for a 1 in 64 chance doubled by the fact that you are hoping she has the power to do that which there is another 50% chance of success in making your odds 1 in 128. Your chances of success are low at best. do you believe in those odds assassin of the Weapon X Program." Shuriken would turn and look off to the left side saying with his eyes closed "Yes it is a gamble we are relying on. One that I believe is slim and may fail." Shuriken would then give a death stare at Bastion saying "Too bad you wont be here to witness the results of that gamble." Shuriken then does 4 horizontal slashes at Bastion slicing his head, neck, chest and top of waist. then slicing 2 diagonal lines starting at Bastions shoulders and finally a vertical slice that ends at the top of the waist. Pulling his sword out he then begins to sheath it and as the sheath closes Bastion splits apart into multiple pieces leaving only his legs and waist unharmed killing him. Shuriken then stands there and waits for the results.

Beast puts an intervenes into Firefly's arm and puts the other one into Nyako's arm. Beast then says "Ok Nyako we need to rip this out of you so be ready this will hurt a lot and I have no painkillers here." he then grabs the arm with wolverine and pulls the hand out causing massive pain and dealing 2 damage to Nyako as they managed to avoid ripping out any organs but now her organs are in catastrophic damage and would be dead soon if the blood does not work. Nyako heals up thanks to Firefly's blood but has become too weak to move due to the pain. (This will be for 2 admin posts you can still respond verbally but not physically) Beast says "Amazing you have a phenomenal ability there Firefly." Firefly feels ill with all the blood that was removed from her to save Nightmare and falls unconscious. (You can still respond to this post but your response will only be of anything before this point. Firefly will be unconscious for 1 admin post) Beast says "Thank the heavens. We need to stay here for a bit to let these 2 recuperate."

Wolverine says "Yea lets stay here and heal." Cyclops then says "No we are continuing on with saving Hope." Wolverine says "Are you out of your mind! Those 2 are hurt they need to rest! Do you want them to die?" Cyclops says "It does not matter what happens. As long as Hope and mutants as a whole are saved." Wolverine yells "I AM NOT LETTING ANY OF MY STUDENTS DIE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR DAMN MESSIAH!" Cyclops then yells "WE HAVE TO SAVE HOPE WOLVERINE! WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT WE ARE PROTECTING THE FUTURE OF MUTANT KIND!" Wolverine says in a angry tone "Because I don't believe protecting the future of mutant kind requires massacring anyone who tries to kill that future." A moment of silence is shared by the whole party Shuriken just gives a glare at Cyclops. Cyclops responds "Then I guess we are going on without you. For those who believe in what we are fighting for then follow me. Anyone else can stay here and fight Nimrod when he comes back." Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus/Juggernaut, and reluctantly Cable follow Cyclops (Anyone who wants to follow can)

((2 Admin Posts before Nimrod comes back))

((Nyako is the luckiest person in existence in the percentage die she was 1 percent away from being dead.))

((Firefly Hit 1 times out of 7 times her healing heals her 1 point per admin post))
((Nyako Hit 4 times out of 5 times))
((Wolverine Hit 1 times out of 10 times))
((Gambit Hit 2 times out of 8 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Typhoon would pick up his droid and quickly reset the basic servos so it could move...a little. He would listen as the fight went on simply shaking his head as Cyclops walked off. Once Cyclops was gone he looked at Firefly, Nyako, Beast, then Wolverine.

He would walk up to Wolverine, "It's sad you know. It's like he hates having people he cares about. But whats worse is your both right and don't realize that one idea cannot coexist without the other."

Typhoon would stand in front of Wolverine to look him eye to eye, "I respect you, and you are right there's no point saving everyone if we can't even save the ones we care about, however I have to go with Cyclops. Not because he's full right, but If I don't help, then saving everyone here will have been for nothing...Can you protect them till I get back?" Typhoon would look at Wolverine and Beast, "Organize your strength, if you can send who you can and keep who you need this could work out to everyone's benefit."

Typhoon would nod at them all and take a quick look at Nyako and Firefly, then run after Cyclops.

Catching up he would run up to Cyclops, "You are right you know, but not 100% correct in your argument. By finishing the mission we save everyone, however theirs no point saving everyone if theirs no one left to save." Typhoon would keep up and keep talking so Cyclops couldn't interrupt him, "Haven't you ever cared about anyone? If so you should understand why your both right and wrong, otherwise you really need to rethink your motives for being an X-man." Typhoon would continue persistently, but still trying to be gentle with his words, "You know sometimes the words of a student can be wiser than the words of his master. I'm coming to help, but its for those you left behind, not for you."

With that Typhoon would move back behind Cyclops and walk in pace with him, he would not say anything unless addressed.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:55 am

Nebula would walk over to the nimrod droids angrily and verbally addresses Wolverine, Beast, and Shuriken while crushing the droids flat. guys, remind me why I can't carry a gun. I feel like this could've gone a lot better. Shuriken come on, let's let the grown ups work we've gotta 'nother damn robot to deal with soon.

after flattening the droids Nebula warps to the jets to search them for spare weaponry. he keeps watch over both teams while doing so.

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:36 am

Nyako would cough up some blood during the surgery, she was in serious pain. More pain than shes ever been in her life... she was in so much pain as her body rapidly healed herself from Malta's blood. She stared at everyone who acted to save her life, without words it was obvious how thankful she was. She turned her head before falling sleepy due to the severe pain, as she watched Typhoon walk off to join Cyclops. She was hardly focused on what was going on, but only to her own survival. She only wished as he left...'to be careful'. He saved her life, and she was never going to forget that. Her only wish was that he would come back alive. Her eyes closed, as she finally fell unconscious due to the pain.

(Haha i love how everyone calls her cat lady XD Oh and im SOOOO HAPPY Nyako survived her surgery!! Omg was that worrying me since that happened to her O_O lmao i grow very attached to my characters and Nyako is up there with my closest faves <3 i love my Nyako and im happy shes going to be alright!! No more missions for her after this for a while!!! Nope!! shes gonna heal and im gonna do some development Smile )
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:18 pm

((CYCLOPS IS A JERK! HIS NEW NAME IS JERKCLOPS! Mad))

((This is set before Firefly fell asleep))

Firefly makes sure that her light belt is set at the highest frequency it can be to help with her healing proporties and to help recharge her energy. When Beast orders her she flies over there as fast as she can and gets in a comfortable position knowing that she would probably be wiped out after this. Looking at Nyako she says "If you die I'll never forgive you." She then gets ready knowing she will probably be knocked out after this.

((Why does everything happen when I am asleep!!! Crying or Very sad ))
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 pm

((Typhoon))

Typhoons robot starts moving again giving a happy whirring sound and climbing up onto him. Typhoon would notice that the robot would make a momentary lag between movements. Wolverine would give a nod to Typhoon as Beast would say "Ok We need to treat Gambit Firefly helped him survive his injury but he needs treatment. Hold the wound it is not completely healed there seems to be a collapsed lung."

As Cyclops not looking at Typhoon but listened to him speak then turns around and says "Do you suggest we let the last Hope for mutants die while we stay here and tend to the wounded! CAN YOU LIVE WITH DAMNING ALL MUTANTS!" Cyclops settles down a bit then says with his back turned to Typhoon "I do care. I cared about Jean and I care about Emma. That is why I am doing this. I want to protect them from any harm. Hope is how we are going to do that. Without her every mutant in the world will die. We as a species will cease to exist. Do you understand now why we are fighting." Emma would look at Cyclops while Colossus and Cable would give Cyclops a quick glance. The group would come across a ridge that they needed to climb. Cyclops would say "Ok Typhoon get us up there. We need to get to Hope now." Cyclops would wait for Typhoon to do what he asked.

***********************************************************************************

((Nimrod Drone A hit 5 times out of 5 times it is broken))
((Nimrod Drone B hit 5 times out of 5 times it is broken))

((Shuriken, Nebula, Firefly, Nyako))

Firefly and Nyako would still be out cold. (They will be out for 1 more Admin Post and weakened and unable to keep themselves on their feet for long (can stay up for 1 post but then fall and stay down for 2 posts) for 3 Admin Posts. Those unconscious do not need to post until next Admin Post.) Shuriken would take out a cloth and clean the oil off of his blade. He would then walk over to where Nebula was and say "My blades crave blood. They will have to subsist on oil for now." Shuriken would then give a smirk and say "I've seen you battle. You have the same killer instinct as me. Where did you learn that from?" The Nimrod Drones flatten immediately. Nebula would find 2 Beretta 92 pistols under the pilot seat. Beast would then say "Where did those come from?" Nebula would notice that they are the same guns that Cyclops had hidden on him when he entered Utopia. Nebula would know that only Cyclops's team would know how it got there but he now has his guns.

((Nimrod is 1 Admin Post away are you ready? Very Happy))

((Nyako Hit 3 times out of 5 times Nyako has temporary healing (same as Firefly's) until she is fully healed or she is healed 4 points of damage))
((Wolverine Hit 0 times out of 10 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Tyhpoon would smile and crack his knuckles, "Now we're in business, let's get it done fast." With that Typhoon would hold up his hands and a small little whirlwind would lift them all up the side of the cliff. He could have done one large twister, but that would have required more energy. This was easier on him, but required he remain focused.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 am

Nebula checks his guns to make sure they're loaded and functional. he replies to shuriken I didn't really learn it so much as aquire it, even so I think we're very far apart on this. He walks towards the makeshift infirmary holstering his weapons and acknowledges Beast. I dunno I think Cyclops may have hid them on board... How much longer is this gonna take? we don't want the others getting too far ahead. Nebula turns around and prepares for battle.

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:51 pm

((Sentinel 1 Hit 4 times out of 10 times will be immune to Cyclops Eye Beams on Admins next post))
((Sentinel 2 Hit 3 times out of 10 times will develop counter to Juggernauts Raw Power on Admins next post))
((Sentinel 3 Hit 2 times out of 10 times will develop a counter to Cables Guns on Admins next post))

((Typhoon))

((Nebula can see all that goes on with Typhoon due to his one hidden portal))

After Typhoon got them up there Cyclops would then say "Ok. Lets get moving we have a job to do." The group would continue on the path to the top of the mountain. circling around the mountain to find a way further up as this area was covered in ice. Suddenly 3 Sentinels appeared 2 flying alongside the cliff and the last blocking your path. They say "Halt mutants you will be eliminated. Surrender now for a quick death." Cyclops then says "Damn Bastion must have sent some on up ahead to take down Hope! We have to take these guys down fast!" Cyclops would fire 6 shots at the Sentinel only hitting with 4 doing 4 damage as the Sentinel blocked the first 2 with plasma blasts. Emma Frost readies herself in front of Typhoon to take any attacks that they would do saying "Ready your attacks I will shield you as best as I can." Colossus/Juggernaut says "Finally more action!" and jumps over and grabs one by the head repeatedly punching it in the head 4 times doing 3 damage as the first 2 of the attacks were only glancing blows as it tried protecting itself with its armor.

Cable would fire his guns at the third one 6 times but the machine dodges 4 of them and gets hit 2 times for 2 damage. Cable says "Damn they are just protecting themselves. They are trying to stall us. They must be close to her up ahead. We have to beat these guys before the others get to he . . . " The group would feel a massive earthquake suddenly which wrenches all of the group (Except Colossus/Juggernaut to the ground and even forcing the Sentinel that was blocking your path onto one knee. Emma says "Blast what was that! This place is not known for earthquakes! Is Avalanche around here! Scott we might be able to save him!" Cyclops would then say "We do not know if it is him yet. We have to be cautious. But if it is him we will try to help him out." The Sentinels keep protecting themselves from attacks trying to wait for their adaptation to kick in. and forwarding the results to each other. One Sentinel saying "Developing counters for Punch Dimension Eye Beams, Raw Power from unknown source, And Plasma Weapons."

***********************************************************************************

((Nimrod Hit 4 times out of 10 times He can heal btw Laughing ))

((Shuriken, Nebula, Firefly, Nyako))

((Nebula has seen what has happened to Typhoon))

Shuriken says "Yea your right. I probably have more skill." The group would feel a massive earthquake Beast saying "What was that!" This earthquake wakes Firefly and Nyako though the 2 would still feel weak for 2 Admin Posts. Beast says to Nebula "They should be fine in about 2 minutes. Firefly's blood is working wonders on Nyako and healing the damage very quickly." Wolverine says "Good. Now we need to focus on Gambit." Beast then says "Firefly do you mind if we use some more of your blood?" Nimrod would land fully healed from the looks of it and start scanning the area as he is unable to act right away. Shuriken then says "Well. Looks like the conversation is over." Shuriken rushes at Nimrod and slices at him 2 times and then uses his Shuriken Scales to slash the enemy apart in close range dealing 4 damage to Nimrod and making Nimrod fall to pieces. Nimrod then reconstructs himself and says "Analysis complete Nebula. Powers, Teleportation, Telekinisis and Portal Control. Shuriken. Powers, Adamantium Skin, Superhuman Agility, Ability to use skin cells as a flying weapon. Preparing counter maneuver, Destruction of Nebula will begin shortly." Shurken then says in a low tone "Like hell you will." And readies himself between Nebula and Nimrod to force Nimrod to fight him.

((Nyako Hit 2 times out of 5 times Nyako has temporary healing (same as Firefly's) until she is fully healed or she is healed 4 points of damage))
((Wolverine Hit 0 times out of 10 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Typhoon would smile, "Okay. No more holding back!" Typhoon would draw his two swords. He would use the wind to increase his speed as he would disappear into it. He would make 4 quick slashes at each sentinel as he ran past them. One at the head, arm, torso, and leg of each one. He would then return to the starting point where Emma stood and reappear sheathing his blades, holding his hand in front of him, followed by a final gust of wind directed toward the three sentinel's, like a miniature tornado.
(No more messing around. Typhoon is fast so when it comes to a speed challenge I'm all over that.)
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:44 am

Nebula, taking a sigh of boredom would suspend Nimrod in midair Hold still now this'll be over quick. Shuriken!

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 am

Nyako tries to get up to fight but falls, dammit...im to weak to help fight that thing off... She thinks, growling at the site of it.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum