A New Day X-Men #1

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A New Day X-Men #1

Post  maltastarlight on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am

Firefly says to Beast "If it will help him do it." She makes sure that her light belt is on full blast to make sure that it is helping to build up her healing properties. Firefly is worried when Nimrod lands but knows she needs to concentrate on giving blood to heal Gambit.
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:31 pm

((Sentinel 1 Hit 10 times out of 10 times dead))
((Sentinel 2 Hit 10 times out of 10 times dead))
((Sentinel 3 Hit 10 times out of 10 times dead))

((Typhoon))

((Nebula can see all that goes on with Typhoon due to his one hidden portal))

Typhoon would hit every Sentinel causing damage but was unable to slice off any limbs or anything but was able to make a slice which sparked dealing 4 damage to each of them. The 1st one in front of you was hit 1 time in the left leg, stomach, right shoulder, and neck. The 2nd one closest to the 1st was then hit in the left side of head, down the chest, left leg, and right leg. The 3rd one got hit in the left leg, left side, left shoulder, and the left eye. The Sentinels ignore what hit them as they detected nothing. The 1st one fires 2 lasers at Cyclops which miss as Cyclops dodges and fires a laser of his own in retaliation hitting the Sentinel both times but only doing 1/2 damage each as the Sentinel blocks the attack with his arms. The 2nd one grabs Colossus/Juggernaut and throws him at the cliffside and fires 4 lasers at him dealing 4 1/2 damage as the throw only did 1/2 damage Juggernaut falls face first onto the ground struggling to get back up from that particular attack. The 3rd Sentinel fires 2 eye lasers at Emma Frost who blocks them both in daimond form for 1/2 damage each. The Sentinel says "Resistance is futile we will develop counters soon and destroy you mutants."

Cyclops says "damn we have to stop them from developing those counters." Cyclops fires a powerful shot at the 1st Sentinel which hits for 2 damage and causing it to shut down and fall onto its back. Cable fires 4 shots at the 3rd Sentinel which hit each time for 1/2 damage as the Sentinel blocked it dealing a total of 2 damage. Emma Frost then rushes forward jumping onto the 3rd Sentinel and climbimbing up to the face she punches it 2 times for 2 damage destroying it but unable to get back onto the cliffside before it began falling so she jumped and grabbed onto the side if the mountain and just held onto there until someone could pick her up. Colossus/Juggernaut leaps onto the 2nd Sentinel and punches it in the chest making a hole for 1 damage. He then begins to take out wires and machinery inside the Sentinel which begins to malfunction until it eventually suffers another 2 damage and looking upward shuts down Colossus/Juggernaut managing to jump off onto the Cliffside Emma Frost then says "A little help here would be greatly appreciated." Cyclops makes demends at Typhoon saying "You! Go get her! We don't have time to slow down." Cyclops waits for Typhoon to retrieve Emma Frost. Typhoon would feel exhausted.

((Typhoon Hit 3 times out of 6 times))
((Cable Hit 0 times out of 10 times))
((Cyclops Hit 2 times out of 10 times))
((Emma Frost Hit 4 times out of 9 times))
((Colossus/Juggernaut Hit 6 1/2 times out of 10 times))

**********************************************************************************************************

((Nimrod Hit 7 times out of 10 times but he will not be returning as he has been sent back and the time core takes a week to repair))

((Shuriken, Nebula, Firefly, Nyako))

((Nebula has seen what has happened to Typhoon))

Nimrod would be held alof by the telekinisis but would use his strength to power out and punch Shuriken in the face knocking him to the ground for 1 damage. He then uses his strength to fire a beam at Nebula which came so fast he could not deflect it in time and hits him for 4 damage and causing Nebula to be slowed until 1 Admin Post from now or until Nimrod dies or leaves this time. Nebula notices that the forcefeild protecting the time core in his chest had faded (For Jamwalsh: The forcefeild in his chest would not be faded had he not used the full charge and he fully charges it in 1 minute so 1 Admin Post so yea this had to be done.) Beast would notice Nyako as she tries to get up and says "Be careful you are not fully recovered yet." Nimrod would ready a hand blast aimed at Firefly and Nyako saying "You will all be destroyed." when Shuriken would suddenly get right up to Nimrod and say "Sorry Nimrod I am now far enough away to use my ultimate attack on you. The same one that caused the entire Osaka Train Station Massacre and helped save the Jet that got us here." (Anyone who watches the news would know of the incident and know that the one who caused those deaths and the destruction of the train station was never caught.)

He would suddenly release all of his scales and slice up a huge area of the map ripping Nimrod to tiny pieces including the time core dealing 4 damage. This attack also devastated the landscape removing the snow and slicing many gashes and embedding his scales into the ice and rock. Nimrod tried to regenerate himself but since the time core was destroyed the pieces disappeared to thier own time. (Thanks to Maltastarlight for telling me that he would not be destroyed but sent away should the time core be damaged. Nimrods power source aparantly works temporarely whenever it is sliced in half allowing it to be repaired as well unless he is too damaged to regenerate meaning his hp is 0.) Shuriken then falls unconscious with his clothes ravaged yet again being nearly naked (again the clothes regenerate so they will be back to normal in a few minutes) Beast would use the blood to heal Gambit and says "There it will take a minute for all of you to recover. Do not do anything reckless ok." Gambit saying in pain "Thank you 'mon petite'. Looks like you are the one saving me now." Beast would then look in panic as Nebula was suddenly thrusted 15 feet from the edge of the cliff and begins falling. Firefly would notice that the gloves adamantium wrist bands that run the magnetic feild are still there though the gloves themselves are gone. Beast would yell "NEBULA LOOK OUT!" Wolverine would look at Shuriken and the mass of shuriken blades around him saying "No one get him. I dont want anyone to get hurt in case his wrist bands are broken."

((Firefly Hit 0 times out of 7 times her healing heals her 1 point per admin post))
((Nyako Hit 1 times out of 5 times Nyako has temporary healing (same as Firefly's) until she is fully healed or she is healed 4 points of damage))
((Nebula Hit 4 times out of 8 times))
((Shuriken Hit 1 times out of 9 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
((Wolverine Hit 0 times out of 10 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
((Beast Hit 1 times out of 8 times))
((Gambit Hit 2 times out of 8 times))
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Typhoon would smile as he ran over (at a human pace as to not over exhaust himself) and grab Emma's arm hoisting her up. "You know your pretty good at this. Although leave the falling to the guy who can do it safely."

After helping her up Typhoon would turn to Cyclops, "I hate to say this, but we may need to sprint this thing. It's always safer to move cautiously, but in this case time is of the essence. If we can keep up a decent pace and push through these guys we may make it in time, however we'd arrive more exhausted and probably with a greater resistance at the end." Typhoon would scratch his head, "I see why it's so tough making these decisions all the time now..."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 am

shit, shit, SHIT!!! Nebula would cry out as he lost control and got hit. Recovering over the cliff he would float back toward the infirmary holding his shoulder wound which would have undoubtedly reopened during the impact of that last attack. When will we be ready to go? Can I take my treatment to go Scott's teams getting pretty messed up without us Nebula would say as he sits down next to Nyako. Can you stand yet cat lady?

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:19 am

Nyako held her head as she began to stand up, "Ugh...yea..." She said looking away from Nebula as she starred at the sentinal.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:25 pm

When Gambit makes his remark she just smiles and nods saying "Seems so." Next she quickly uses light healing on Nebula and Nyako to make them in tip top shape saying as she does this "This should get you guys moving and then you can go and help Cyclops, but I don't think Shuriken is going anywhere anytime soon and I promised I would never leave him behind. I think too many people have done that already." She then looks at Wolverine as he was talking. Then picks up a tiny pebble and throws it in Shurikens general direction to see if his gauntlets are broken. If the the rock is destroyed then she says "Yea I think the gauntlets are broken." sarcastically. If not she says in a dry tone "Well the pebble got through alright so they should be fine." Either way she would just sit there and wait to see what happens next.

((I guess I'm the designated healer huh Razz ))
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:01 am

((Typhoon))

((Nebula can see all that goes on with Typhoon due to his one hidden portal))

Cyclops would hear out Typhoon and say "Lets hurry! We have to get going before Hope is harmed!" The group would run off and come across another cliff that they have to climb. Cyclops would say "Typhoon looke like your needed again. I am sorry we are in need of your assistance so often today, but we have to hurry!" The group would wait for Typhoon to lift them up to the top of the cliff.

******************************************************************************************************

((Shuriken, Nebula, Firefly, Nyako))

((Nebula has seen what has happened to Typhoon))

Beast would tell Nebula "The treatment should be done now. We can go with the others as soon as Shuriken wakes up." Firefly would heal Nyako 1 time healing 2 damage and Nebula 2 times healing 4 damage. Wolverine would hear what Firefly would say. As the pebble was thrown the group would notice the pebble get sliced into pieces in a second by the scales of Shuriken who are protecting him by making a dome of constantly moving scales around him and destroying anything that moves around him. After hearing Firefly again Beast would say "Indeed the gauntlets made sure his sentient scales cold be controled while he slept. Without them Shurikens power will do what it was made to do. Protect Shuriken by destroying any potential threat. We still do not understand how the skin works fully. Looks like I am going to have to make a better design for him." After a pause Wolverine would then say while staring at the dome "Beast . . . Take the others and go help Scott. Me and Firefly will stay here and wait for Shuriken to wake up. Nebula leave a portal here that goes where you will be so that we can get to you quickly." Beast would nod and say "Ok everyone get ready we are going to meet up with the others." Gambit would get up and say "Good luck mon pettite. Do me a favor and don't get to close to that. I don't want to see you hurt ok." Beast would ask Nebula "Nebula do you have a portal open to connect to Cyclops's team?" The group would wait for Nebulas answer. All characters save for Shuriken would feel fully healed and ready for action.

((Firefly Hit 0 times out of 7 times her healing heals her 1 point per admin post))
((Nyako Hit 0 times out of 5 times Nyako has temporary healing (same as Firefly's) until she is fully healed or she is healed 4 points of damage))
((Nebula Hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Shuriken Hit 1 times out of 9 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
((Wolverine Hit 0 times out of 10 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:44 am

Typhoon would smile as he quickly flew the group up the cliff using the rocks beneath their feet to stand on.

"So...I don't mean to sound rude, but I could move much faster without you guys, but I wouldn't stand much of a chance on my own. I'm wondering if I should scout on ahead though, because of my speed and invisibility."

He would set them all at the top of the cliff awaiting their answer. Typhoon knew as much as the fighting was needed, it would be much easier for him to make a quick and stealthy approach as opposed to a brute force attack.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 am

as Nebula got up to go he scratched his eye and flicked something away. The portal grew until it was more than big enough to walk through. He walked through the portal only saying move to the other people at the infirmary, and held his gun up to the back of Typhoon's head. Now why would you want to do something as stupid as flying in solo for a stealth mission? You know with my help, we can all gain that advantage mister hero. Nebula lowered his weapon and reached his hand out for a high-five.

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Mon May 06, 2013 2:22 am

((Time to start moving things along ;3))

Nyako would be able to stand up, "Well, i certainly feel better now thanks to your healing." She said, smiling at Malta. Although behind just her words she felt more cared for than she ever did in her life.

Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Firefly hearing Nyako's words smiles and says "Well what are teammates for right. Besides i'm sure well be good friends soon." After they leave she patiently waits for Shuriken to awaken. Every now and then throwing a pebble in his direction to see if the scales are getting more in control or if he is slowly waking up and humming a little tune.

((this is the song she is humming))

maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 10, 2013 1:40 pm

((All))

After all the players took thier turn everyone would hear a huge explosion coming from the top of the mountain and see 3 Sentinels along with rocks and debris falling down in pieces as if someone had already dealt with them.

**********************************************************************************************************
((Firefly and Shuriken))

Wolverine and Firefly while watching the snow get kicked up hear and see the explosion as it happens Wolverine saying "We have to get them up now!" Wolverine would get up and begin walking into the dome of blades Firefly would see his flesh getting flayed apart as it regenerates, his clothes ripped apart to a point where the only thing that is covered is his waist and the top of his thighs. Once he reaches the center of the dome recieving 8 damage he kneels down and punches Shuriken in the face for 1 damage. Suddenly the blades stop in thin air and the snow fall as Shuriken wakes up and says "Uggh! What was that . . . Wait! Where am I? What Happened? Is everyone ok?" Wolverine would say "You were asleep. Everyone is fine thanks to you and Nebula taking down Nimrod. But the bracers Beast gave you did not hold up from your attack. I'll have Beast make you new ones hopefully more durable ones." Shuriken looks at the bracers and says "Guess that means that I can't sleep anymore. Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. At least the sleep was good while it lasted." Shuriken looks over at Firefly his blades returning to him as Wolverine collapses onto the ground bleeding from the numerous wound he sustained. Firefly could even see pieces of his skeleton (skull, ribs, etc) as there was no flesh or muscle there at the moment.

((Wolverine Hit 8 times out of 10 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))

((Typhoon,Nebula and Nyako))

As the group got together (save for Wolverine, Shuriken and Firefly) Cyclops and the others would see and hear the explosion and notice 3 Sentinels around the bend ahead of the although the Sentinels could not see them. The group would hear the Sentinels say "Sentinel units at the top of the mountain have been disabled. Moving to finish objective of eliminating Hope Summers." and with that the Sentinels would fly off toward the summit. Cyclops panics and says "NEBULA! GET US UP TO THE SUMMIT NOW!" Everyone is waiting for Nebula to do so.

((Sorry if i made it so some of you could not do much but talk but this was an event I had planned out for when you got to the 2nd barracade of Sentinels))

((The following people do not have to post in order for the story to progress. Vinio, Nightmare))

((Nyako Hit 0 times out of 5 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Mon May 13, 2013 11:08 am

Nebula, would charge Cyclops angrily carrying him up into the air by his throat shouting MY NAME'S NOT NEBULA!!! with a clear view of the summit, Nebula would create a passage to it and throw Cyclops into the battle, finally descending back down to the others with the portal.

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Tue May 14, 2013 11:53 pm

((WOLVERINE HAS THE HULK SYNDROME!!! Shocked the hulk syndrome is when somebody transforms or uses a power or gets their clothes torn and all that is left is the pieces of clothing that covers the private areas without any explanation as to why ex hulk transforming and all of his clothes ripping off except the part of his clothes that turns into ripped shorts. Apparently Shurikens scales know enough to not cut off Wolverines pants. study God help us if it did. affraid ))

As Firefly heals Wolverine she is talking to Shuriken. "Don't worry I was throwing pebbles to see if you were awake or not, By the way you are going to sleep again we just need to get your bracers fixed again first." She then continues in a mildly threatening tone "If I find out that your not sleeping when they are fixed i'm drugging you with sleeping pills." she gives him a friendly kind of smile after that comment. She then waits for Wolverine to get up and go.
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 am

Typhoon would laugh and turn to Nebula, "Well not the way I would have done it, but it is about time someone yelled at him."

Typhoon would draw his swords than vanish running through the portal. He would wait on the other side in case anyone needed assistance on their way through.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed May 22, 2013 11:38 am

Nyako would smirk, being able to tell she already didnt like Cyclops attitude. She took a step through the portal meeting with Typhoon and the others.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:00 am

((Firefly and Shuriken))

Shuriken would look at Firefly after her comment with a glare rolling his eyes afterwards. Wolverine gets up after bieng healed and asks "Is there any way either of you can get us up there faster." Shuriken would say "I can but it is risky. I could use my scales to make a platform that can get us up there like before with the plane. However that would leave me without any protection and leave me vulverable."

Wolverine would look at Firefly and then look at Shuriken saying "Do it Shuriken. Firefly can just fly alongside us." Shuriken then says "Ok!" and releases his scales to make a large flat platform and Shuriken and Wolverine walk onto it Shuriken saying "I may get worn out by this, Just so you know." Shuriken then controls the scales and the platform rises from the snow and heads towards the summit. Firefly would notice that this is wearing out Shuriken doing this.

((Shuriken Hit 0 times out of 9 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
((Wolverine Hit 1 times out of 10 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))

********************************************************************************************************

((Typhoon, Nebula and Nyako))

((The Scarlet Witch Entity hit 3 times out of 36 times))
((Daken Hit 1 times out of 20 times his healing heals him 1 point per asmin post))
((Sabretooth Hit 0 times out of 24 times his healing heals him 1 point per asmin post))
((Mystique Hit 0 times out of 15 times))
((Shadow King Hit 0 times out of 9 times in Human Form and 0 times out of 11 times in Astral Form))
((Skinless Man Hit 2 times out of 14 times))
((Blob Hit 1 times out of 20 times))
((Omega Red Hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Omega Black Hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Omega White Hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Sentinel 1 hit 0 times out of 10 times))
((Sentinel 2 hit 0 times out of 10 times))
((Sentinel 3 hit 0 times out of 10 times))

As Nebula did his action he could only see a fog of kicked up snow ahead where a battle was raging. Emma Frost as well as everyone else would look at Nebula in shock and say "What are you doing! You attacked Cyclops! Thats Treas . . . Ugh forget it! We will talk about it later!" Emma would lead the team into the portal left by Nebula.

As the group got up there they would see through the whirling snow The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants (Mystique, ShadowKing, Sabertooth, Skinless Man, Blob Earth 616, and the Omega Clan (Including Omega Red, Omega Black, and Omega White)) led by Daken.

((Daken))

((Mystique))

((Shadow King))

((Sabertooth))

((Skinless Man))

((Blob Earth 616))

((Omega Clan (Right to Left = Omega Black, Omega Red, Omega White)))

They also see Hope Summers bieng protected by what looks like The Scarlet Witch in black and grey, black hair and with snow white skin.

((Hope Summers))

((Scarlet Witch))

((Powers Gained from bieng part of the entity

Stats

Strength: 8
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 14
Durability: 8
Constitution: 12
Intelligence: 24
Wisdom: 24
Charisma: 24

Existing powers twice as strong.

Able to use former powers as if they still had them.))

Daken says while holding onto Cyclops with his claws at the ready to slice his throat. Cyclops is badly beaten as he is surrounded by the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants including what looks like Blob of Earth 616. Daken says "Come with us girl or we will kill your grandpa here." Cyclops says "No don't! I'll be fine!" Beast says to Blob "Frederic Dukes! Of our world! What are you doing here with them!" Blob saying "They were the ones that picked me up after the High Evolutionary gave me back my powers . . . Painfully! Where was Magneto when that happened! With you X-Men!" Daken then saying "Since Nightcrawler was so nice to kill our last Blob we decided to get a new one. It's not like Magneto was using him."

The Scarlet Witch Entity continues to protect Hope Summers Emma Frost screams "No!" and Gambit readies a card to stop Daken when suddenly the Sentinels arrive and say "Hope Summers. You are a mutant threat of the highest caliber. You will be eliminated." Mystique saying "Not more of these guys." The Sentinel fires his hand laser at Hope Summers as The Scarlet Witch Entity jumps in front taking 1 damage. The Scarlet Witch Entity would then hold her head and freak out screaming "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Hope saying "Are you alright!" The Scarlet witch Entity keeps holding her head.

Daken says "Damn guess we have to deal with the Sentinels and The X-Men now." He would then say "Hey Cyclops if you do us a favor we won't take Hope. We were only going to use her to get your team to take out X-Force. So if you give us then we have no buisiness with her." Nebula could smell an sweet smelling odor coming from Daken as if he was wearing perfume or strong colone. (Nebula was the only player who successfuly sensed the aroma) Gambit then says "There is no way we are going to allow you to take Wolverine. We would rather die than do that to a friend!" Cyclops then says while getting up "Well then. I guess you won't mind us taking her to safety now then." Beast saying "Cyclops! Are you serious!" Daken then says "Wait! How do we know that you won't just take her and go." Cyclops says "You don't!" Daken then says "Your not planning on complying are you. Guess we need Hope as collateral!" Cyclops says "I won't allow you to take Hope so I guess we have nothing more to talk about." Daken then says "Get them!" Cyclops would point to Nebula saying "After were done here, I am going to deal with your insubordination!"

((Sabertooth, Blob, Cyclops, Omega Clan, Cable))

Sabertooth starts off attacking Beast by slashing with his claws 6 times Beast dodges the 1st attack, getting hit in the right arm for 1 damage with the second hit, dodging the 3rd attack, getting hit with a glancing blow in the left cheek for 1/2 damage, getting hit with a glancing blow in the right chest for 1/2 damage, and dodging the last attack backing into the edge of a cliff Beast looks over his shoulder and back at Sabertooth. Blob does an overhead slam with his hands hitting Cyclops in the back for 1 damage Cyclops falling to one knee. Cyclops responds by blasting a charged eye beam at Blob's stomach which does 1 damage to him. Omega Black, Omega White and Omega Red attacks Cable with thier tentacles Cable dodges the tentacles of Omega Black and Omega White but gets caught in the tentacles of Omega Red squeezing Cable for 1 damage. Cable immediately activates his forcefield and fires 2 shots at Omega Red which miss as Omega Red dodges both by rolling out of the way.

((Beast, Emma Frost, Shadow King, Colossus/Juggernaut, Skinless Man))

Beast Would jump over Sabertooth and miss a claw attack on Sabertooth's back as Sabertooth dodges both of them now having thier sides to the cliff. Emma Frost immediately attacks The Shadow King by using her mental blast to strike at The Shadow King 2 times with The Shadow King unaffected both times. The Shadow King says "You really think a telepath like you can challenge someone who Charles Xavier has trouble dealing with." Emma Frost says "Not like I have a choice I am the only one capable of harming yo . . . UGH!" As Emma Frost was talking The Shadow King tries to possess Emma Frost but fails as Emma Frost manages to resist with Shadow Kings astral projection returning to him. Shadow King says "You should of just let me take over your mind. You would have felt less pain that way." Shadow King suddenly teleports to Emma Frost and hits her in the stomach for 1 damage with a jab of his cane and follows up by teleporting behind her and hitting her with a cane attack to the back of the neck for another 1 damage. Collosus/Juggernaut charges The Skinless Man and tries to puch him th the face The Skinless Man Dodging the attack and grabbing Colossus/Juggernaut with his tendrils. Colossus/Juggernaut breaks free by ripping some of the tendrils off by ripping them off of him dealing 2 damage to The Skinless Man. The Skinless Man says "Well your one tough looking guy with that skin on! Lets see how tough you are with it off!" The Skinless Man then sends more of his tendrils trying to pry off the skin of Colossus/Juggernaut managing to grab Colossus/Juggernaut and beginning to peel off the skin dealing 1/2 damage.

((Mystique, Gambit, Daken, Hope Summers, Sentinels))

Mystique suddenly disappears in the scuffle. Hope then hears Cyclops saying "Come with me Hope! We need to get you out of here!" Hope saying "But what about her! She is hurt! We need to get her help!" Cyclops then says "No we need to hurry she is dangerous." Suddenly one of Gambits cards flies over and explodes nearby Cyclops's head blinding him momentarily Gambit saying "Now Mystique. Do you honestly think we are going to let you trick this little girl like that. If you wan't to play with someone, How 'bout you play with me." Cyclops then reshapes into Mystique who responds by shaping her arm into a octopus tentacle and wrapps it around Gambits neck then shaping wings and lifting Gambit off of the ground chocking him (He can only last like this for 3 rounds but will be unconscious at 2 rounds) Gambit tries to hit her with one of his cards missing as She dodges and grips harder onto his neck dealing 1 damage. Daken then runs over and grabs Hope trying to take her away. Hope then copies Dakens power and produces bone claws saying "NO!" and slashes Dakens neck for 1 damage promptong Daken to grasp his throat and letting go of Hope. The Sentinels continue thier advance on Hope Summers.

((Doing adjustments for characters that have been in the forum before the gameplay rework while posting the rest of my posts))

((Hope Summers hit 0 times out of 24 times))
((Cable Hit 1 times out of 10 times))
((Cyclops Hit 9 times out of 10 times))
((Emma Frost Hit 6 times out of 9 times))
((Colossus/Juggernaut Hit 7 times out of 10 times))
((Beast Hit 3 times out of 8 times))
((Gambit Hit 3 times out of 8 times))

********************************************************************************************************

((Firefly and Shuriken))

Firefly and Shuriken would notice the noise and debris coming from the summit Shuriken would grunt saying "I'm going to wan't more coffie after this aren't I." grunting again as the strain of what he was doing began to take its toll in wearing him out. Wolverine says "Sounds like theres a huge fight going on up there." Wolverine would show conscern for both his allies above and for Shuriken as he looks up at the summit and then at Shuriken.

((Shuriken Hit 0 times out of 9 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
((Wolverine Hit 1 times out of 10 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))

((Sorry this one took so long I have been very busy lately and this one took alot of effort to complete i hope you like it Very Happy))
[/color]

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Nebula, still holding the portal that brought the group open, would gather the omega clan and blob with levitation, sending them through the portal and shouting (go away please) before sealing it. He then turned his attention to mystique moving her neck muscles inward until her windpipe was completely closed. (yeah how do you like it) he'd say as he began to lift mystique off the ground telekinetically.

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 am

Nyako would mutter..."Are you fucking serious?...I nearly die and now this..." She grew her claws, examining the new villains. She teleports behind a scentinal, ripping through its body as she shreds it with her claws. She than proceeds to teleport again, interrupting Omega Black, Omega White and Omega Red attacking Cable.  She ripped through , slicing the tentacles that tried to grab him and whoever else clean.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:40 am

Typhoon would watch the chaos unfold around him. He needed to help too many people at once, and he knew that wasn't possible, so he would make the best use of his powers and choose only a target or two. Looking over at beast he would see Sabertooth at the cliff edge and smile. Then back at the flying Mystique, he had an idea. 

Typhoon would run full speed toward Sabertooth drawing his swords. Hoping that he would attempt to react. If Sabertooth would try to dodge or move he would realize he had been lifted a little bit off the ground until he couldn't grip it. Typhoon would tackle Sabertooth off the cliff and (if everything has gone well so far), he would immediately kick away from Sabertooth and fly back up the cliff edge.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:19 am

Firefly is flying beside Shuriken worried to see that is so exhausted. Firefly dodges the debris and says to Shuriken "Yes! Yes you will! Too bad there is none around!"
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:52 pm

((Firefly and Shuriken))

Wolverine would look at Firefly as they had almost reached the summit saying "We are almost at the peak. You two ready." Shuriken would say "Sure. No problem. I'll be fine enough."

******************************************************************************************************************

((The Scarlet Witch Entity hit 3 times out of 36 times))
((Daken Hit 1 times out of 20 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
((Sabretooth Hit 0 times out of 24 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
((Shadow King Hit 0 times out of 9 times in Human Form and 0 times out of 11 times in Astral Form))
((Skinless Man Hit 2 times out of 14 times))
((Blob Hit 1 times out of 20 times))

((A mistake with Scarlet witches powers here is what they should be with her new power from whatever brought her back to life))

Stats ( lv ??? )

Strength: 12
Speed: 22
Dexterity: 16
Durability: 12
Constitution: 12
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 24
Charisma: 22

((Nebula, Daken, Hope Summers, Mystique, Gambit))

After sending the Omega Clan through the portal Nebula would try to pick up Blob only to realize he is heavier than he looked and would require full power to actually pick him up ((Meaning chance for exhaustion but that would not stop your turn just lower your # of attacks and dodge)) Managing to pick Blob up Blob would respond "Hey what is going on! This can't happen!" as he was thrown out through the portal with the rock and stone beneath him following suit due to his power. ((The Omega clan will be back in 3 rounds and Blob will take a whopping 6 rounds to come back.)) Cyclops would look bewildered as this happened due to Nebulas earlier attack on him. When Nebula attacked Mystique dealing 1 damage as he crushed her windpipe and forcing her to drop Gambit (Damn u got lucky Jamwalsh) he would notice that a new hole opened up near the top of her chest so that she could still breathe. Hope would then Hex Blast Daken but misses as Daken dodges and grabs her pointing his claw at her throat (thinking about it this actually would be what Daken would do given this situation) and saying "I got you now. Surrender now X-Men or I'll kill her right here. You! Drop Mystique now. I think we need to start talking about our arrangement Cyclops." Hope then mimics Nebulas power and uses telekinesis to pick up Daken away from her. As Dakens hands wrench away from her he says "Damn! When did you get telekinesis!" Hope would then say "Just now." and throw him away from her dealing 1/2 damage. Mystique would then attack by growing a spiked tail and firing some spikes at Nebula but missing as he managed to dodge ((using his uncanny dodge ability which is caused by his portals. Jamwalsh you need to tell me what you do to block this attack using your portals this became harder due to multitasking which gives the one attacking the one multitasking 2 chances to hit them (the 1st being against their multitasking chance of noticing the attack which is based off of intelligence and the 2nd based off of the normal dexterity))) Gambit would aim a card at her saying "I'd say your out of options Mystique you may want to surrender."

((Skinless Man, Colossus/Juggernaut, Sabretooth, Typhoon, Beast))

Skinless Man continues to try to peel Colossus/Juggernauts skin off dealing 1/2 damage again with Colossus/ Juggernaut still bound (Colossus/Juggernaut failed to break free of the hold even with his enhanced strength as both have enhanced strength.) Sabertooth would notice the Typhoon coming saying "Hmph fresh meat!" with a smirk. He then foolishly decided to throw Beast onto the ground for 1/2 damage and charge Typhoon and falling right into the trap Typhoon set ((assuming that the wind attack had to travel to where Sabertooth would be)) Sabertooth would then be tackled off of the cliff and subsequently kicked down the mountain to where The Omega Clan and Blob went screaming "Rraaaaaaggggh" ((He will live as he heals but yea he is gone for a long time about 6 rounds to be precise as it will take 3 rounds for him to wake up from that and another 3 to climb up)) and receiving 4 damage from that attack. Beast would say "Thank you. Quick! We need to help the others!" Beast would then jump onto Sentinel 3 and begin climbing trying to shut it down though unsuccessful this time only just dealing 1 damage to the back of its head.

((Cyclops, Nyako, Sentinel 1, Sentinel 2, Sentinel 3,))

Cyclops would run over to Hope saying "Are you okay Hope. Come with me. We need to get you to safety." Hope Summers hesitant at first says "We can't leave her she needs our help." Cyclops says "She is dangerous. We need to go." she grabs Scarlet Witch and follows Cyclops who gives her a disapproving look. As the 3 try to get with the others to assist them ((Namely Emma Frost)) The Sentinels get in the way and say "Prepare the extermination of the mutant Hope Summers also known as White Phoenix." Cyclops fires a charged shot aimed at the face of Sentinel 2 but is countered by The Sentinels eye lasers The Sentinel saying "It is futile to resist. The threat of Hope Summers will be neutralized." just then Sentinel 2 is attacked by Nyako as she teleports in and rips a hole into its stomach for 1 damage landing in front of Cyclops who says "Good job we must keep it up. Get behind me." Should Nyako comply Cyclops would ready a massive attack that hits Sentinel 2 just under the left shoulder and dealing 4 damage to it blowing a bigger hole into it. Should she not comply Cyclops would gently push her aside to keep her safe and then ready the massive attack. Sentinel 2 seems to be having trouble running as he starts to make spastic movements due to having not much of a torso now. Sentinel aims for Hope Summers and fires a electric shock Hope countering by firing an Optic Laser to block the attack. Sentinel 3 then turns and fires an electric shock at Hope Summers but misses as she does the same thing to counter. Sentinel 2 tries the same trick again to which Hope Summers just grabs the group and uses Nyakos teleportation to get the group behind the trio of Sentinels. The Sentinels begin searching saying "Searching for Hope Summers. Beginning Adaptation against Optic Lasers from the Punch Dimension and Physical damage from mutant claws of unknown material."

((Shadow King, Emma Frost, Cable))

Shadow King uses his cane to start choking out Emma Frost as he places it over her throat grabs each end and begins to pull dealing 1/2 damage. Emma Frost then elbow him in the gut 3 times dealing 1 damage each until he let go and grasped his stomach and ribs. Emma then readied herself for the next attack and went for a punch to the face which hits for another 1 damage and knocking him stumbling back. Shadow King feels the bruise on his left cheek and gets enraged saying "You think your martial arts will save you think again." as he readies his cane for the next round. Cable now without enemies to fight fires at Sentinel 3 dealing 1 damage to it as he fires into its right shoulder.

((Scarlet Witch))

The Scarlet Witch then starts to charge with electricity and in one big burst of force and a primal scream of pain she releases an electrical pulse that blows enough of the surrounding area to collapse the top of the mountain damaging everyone for 1 damage and knocking back everyone from her direction while also knocking out Cyclops in the process ((He will be out for 6 rounds as that did not kill him surprisingly.))

((Cable Hit 1 times out of 10 times))
((Cyclops Hit 18 times out of 19 times))
((Emma Frost Hit 6 times out of 9 times))
((Colossus/Juggernaut Hit 7 times out of 10 times))
((Beast Hit 3 times out of 8 times))
((Gambit Hit 3 times out of 8 times))

******************************************************************************************************************

((Firefly and Shuriken))

The group would suddenly see the mountains summit collapsing from a great impact that resonated to them and knocked them back dealing 1 damage to all. Shuriken managed to maintain his focus as he was thrown back or at the very least regain it fast enough to keep the platform up. Within the next few seconds it began raining debris and rubble which deals 1 damage to Firefly as a piece lands onto her Firefly managing to hold it together and recover a few feet below the others. Wolverine says "What the hell was that!" Shuriken saying sarcastically "I'd say the top of the mountain exploded Wolverine." Wolverine would check and see if Firefly was alright saying "You ok down there Firefly." then proceeding to say to Shuriken "We need to hurry up there now. Can you get us up there." Shuriken would reply "Sure." the platform continues to rise Firefly easily able to keep up as Shuriken seems very exhausted and is going slower.

((The Scarlet Witch Entity hit 3 times out of 36 times))
((Daken Hit 1 times out of 20 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
((Sabretooth Hit 0 times out of 24 times his healing heals him 1 point per admin post))
((Skinless Man Hit 2 times out of 14 times))
((Blob Hit 1 times out of 20 times))

((Scarlet Witch))

As everyone gets up from the shockwave all they could see was kicked up snow and The Scarlet Witch in a rather angry mood with her power surging wildly. She says "No one hurts me. You will suffer machine for your transgression." She then summons meteors to rain down upon the 3 Sentinels dealing 4 damage to them and avoiding Nyako, Cyclops, Hope Summers and beast as he dodged the attack by jumping off of The Sentinel. Everyone could only see the group save for the Sentinels, falling meteors and snow kicking up from that direction. Beast would say "She must have been the one who summoned those meteors that damaged the jet." Daken then says "So now we have to deal with that." Sentinel 2 would dig himself out of the rubble as the snow cleared as did the other Sentinels Sentinel 2 seemingly damaged severely and almost unable to function. Scarlet Witch would respond by saying "Die." and firing a Hex Bolt at it which caused it to explode. Using 2 other hex bolts she would cause some internal circuitry in the other Sentinels to explode for another 2 damage

((Turns needed for the Omega Clan to return 3))

((Turns needed for Sabertooth and Blob to return 6))

((Cable Hit 1 times out of 10 times))
((Cyclops Hit 18 times out of 19 times))
((Emma Frost Hit 6 times out of 9 times))
((Colossus/Juggernaut Hit 7 times out of 10 times))
((Beast Hit 3 times out of 8 times))
((Gambit Hit 3 times out of 8 times))

((Firefly and Shuriken))

Firefly, Shuriken and Wolverine would arrive at the scene they would start seeing the snow clear Firefly immediately noticing Cyclops nearby hurt near some Sentinels. Shuriken would notice Skinless Man and say "Weapon III!" quickly running off in Skinless Mans direction. Shuriken would then slash away the tendirls that bound Colossus/Juggernaut dealing 1 damage. Colossus/Juggernaut would say while breathing heavily from pain "Thank you comrade." as he gets back up.

((Now that everyone is here this is the map))

((All))

((Sorry this took so long. as you can see it was a long post that required several things to complete))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:02 am

Nyako stays behind him as he prepares his attack, still keeping an eye out and claws exposed for any who dared to make a surprise attack.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Typhoon would run over and grab cyclops, He would fling his body over his shoulders and turn to hope. "Well unlike one eye here I'm gonna respect your call, but we still need to hurry this up okay!? If this mountain gets too dangerous we're leaving with or without her fair?"

((btw u might want to check updated typhoon hes a bit beefier than u think))
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:33 pm

man I'm tired of this, go play with the robot. Nebula would say as he redirected the spike to one of the sentinels, knowing the flight pattern would trace back to mystique. He would then dart straight for Typhoon, Cyclops, and Hope.

TIME TO BAIL!!! Nebula would shout tackling the group through a portal and sending them to the stratajet. Shut it Cyclops I got Hope outa there just wait here and I'll evac the rest of the team. Typhoon can you please see if you can't fix the jet, and also make sure this asshole doesn't try to leave without us?

jamwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum