Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day X-Men #1

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A New Day X-Men #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Day X-Men #1

Post  vinio2323 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Typhoon would grin, "Bout time you guys showed up. I may be super fast, but I coulda walked here faster than all of you."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:09 am

Shuriken would look at Typhoon and then the arriving people with a grin saying "Yea any slower and I think a turtle could've beat them here." Shuriken continued to grin after what he said.

***********************************************************************************

(Nyako, James, Shuriken, Typhoon and Firefly)

As Wolverine and the others walked through the portal. Wolverine laughs and says "Well Nyako, from what I know we are going to check out a incident at Mount Wondagore. Scott will probably remember all about what professor said. He can be a real pain in the ass but he does have a good heart. He just doesn't use it when being a leader. And yes I am back already. I do not always leave for long periods of time." as Typhoon and Shuriken speaks Wolverine says, "Yeah I was kind of out there taking on the scum outside." Cyclops suddenly interjects "Yea right more than likely you were just out doing something for your own purposes. You just leave so often and for so long you might as well not be here. You know I respect you a lot but you are a horrible leader Logan." Wolverine would yell at Cyclops "Well at least I do not treat leadership like I am in a war and must do anything to win. Trust me I have been in war no one wins." Beast would step between them and speaks up. "ENOUGH . . . We do not have time for the bickering of you 2 we have a mission to get to, Remember!"

The 2 nod their heads and shake hands signifying their respect for each other. Cyclops says to the group. "Ok as Wolverine was saying we are going to Mount Wondagore as there have been massive fissures that have hurt many. Professor X wants us to investigate what is causing this." Wolverine suddenly mutters "I think we would be of more use fighting the criminals outside but whatever." Cyclops says "Well we should get to the jet now so we can deal with this quickly and get back here to keep the peace." The group goes into the hanger while the Stratajet rises up ready for flight.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 am

*half-confused* waitaminute. fissures? I'm not a geologist though, and how can we be sure it isn't just a tectonic shift. I gotta side with Logan on this one. referencing Logan's whispered complaint. james turns to him. I hear everything.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Typhoon would smile at James, "You too? All sound carries on the wind no matter how soft the source that makes it."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Nyako would look at the others once she was lead into the room through the portal. Easily she recognized the man called Cyclops...not that she didn't recognize Logan for who he is..it was just the first time shocker and from the times he drifts from the xmen he can easily be mistaken for an everyday mutant or even human. When seeing Beast, she loved the feeling of finally not being alone. There really are not that many mutants out their that seem to carry the mutant gene so physically...Beast is the first she knows of to be seen in person. She took a look at firefly who was still next to her, Logan and the blind folded kid...not really realizing much before she did notice she was unable to hide herself as a mutant as well, but still...she did obtain a more gorgeous effect, lucky her. (Nyako is jealous XD) She didn't take much of a second look at the other mutants...they reminded her to much of just normal humans...she would have to get use to that soon.

Listening to them bicker...she went quiet, not that she already was but it definitely created the awkward moment. She chucked again, placing her hand over her lips cutely. The comments she was hearing were very interesting and slightly amusing considering she felt the same amount of care for the investigation of fissures as well. She didn't ask to go on this mission after all but still didn't care to say anything, she sort of liked the fact of being around mutants like herself, she's been surrounded by god awful humans all her life, it was nice for her and she accepted it.

Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Typhoons robot would jump over at the new girl for some reason. It was build to learn, I guess her physical mutations peeked it's interest as it already had files on the others. It would sit at her feet looking up at her occasionally but running around her mostly, obviously trying to figure her out.

Typhoon would run over and grab the robot. "Jeez. Sorry bout that. This thing hasn't been programmed with manners yet." Typhoon would set the robot on his shoulder as it made a strange almost sad sounding beep noise, "My names Typhoon.", he would say holding out his hand to her.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Nyako would jump, almost stepping on it but would lift up her foot with a surprise. She looked at him, slightly smiling "You should watch that thing I almost stepped on it." She said jokingly, not trying to be to rude. "I'm Nyako by the way."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:08 pm

"Pleasures mine." said Typhoon as he walked to the ship with the group hoping Nyako would walk with him. "Don't mind my saying, but you obviously have a powerful mutation going on. I may not look it, but all of us get excluded regardless of our looks, so dont think your alone." Typhoon would smile, "If your wondering how I got that, lets just say I'm an empathetic guy, I could tell something was bugging you, but it seems to be a general thing when being 'gifted' eh?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Nyako noticed him glancing back at her, she could tell he wanted her to walk with him when he continued to speak to her. Nyako didn't say much about the remark, it was quite surprising actually. She shrugged it off, not really caring much anyway"I've grown use to it growing up..." she paused for a second before continuing. "And for being bugged... I was just observing you guys and wondering what you can all do, so, what is so special about you?"She would say while raising an eyebrow.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Typhoon would smile, "Glad you asked. I control the wind and it's properties. I can also move at very fasts speeds. However, the intelligence to build things like my buddy here is just my own birthright." The robot would beep happily. Typhoon would quickly look at Nyako top to bottom, "I'm guessing you've got some kinda beast power. Considering the visual parts of your mutation and all, but beyond that I'm stumped, what can you do?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Nyako would smile, it was nice to discuss the abnormalities of each other. "That's pretty cool, it would be cool seeing that to." She would smile, bringing out her claws. "And for what I can do...slashing things is a good part of it." She would reveal her fury hands with her long jagged claws growing out and elongating as her hand slightly expanded to adjust with the new size. She would wave them around, "And..."She would suddenly vanish, appearing behind him with a poke on his shoulder "I tend to surprise."She ended with a laugh, waving her tail around as well.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Typhoon would smile as he could tell under her seriousness she was still kinda childish at heart. "Interesting. I would show you mine, but I prefer not to use them whenever I can. You see I'm still not fully in control of my own powers yet, but I'm learning, that's why I'm here."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Shuriken smirked at Typhoon's and Nyako's conversation and decided to interject. "We are all here to learn Typhoon. As for me, I am an assassin whose special ability is well I have an armored skin that can do this." Shuriken takes a scale off his cheek and leaves it on his finger. he begins manipulating it so that it dances so to speak and spins on his finger. He then throws it using his thumb pointing finger and middle finger against the wall right by Nyako's head (flying in between 2 strands of her hair) hitting a tiny bug dead on. He then calls it back as it places itself back on his cheek. Shuriken speaks up. "I have no control of it when I sleep hence these gloves and I am deadly accurate at attacking with them as you can see." He would sit there with his arms crossed staring at her waiting to see what she does.

((ooh Shuriken is cold as ice what is Nyako going to do about that display of skill. Shocked ))

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:10 am

She would smile in return, shrinking her claws back down to normal size. "If anything gives you a good enough reason to use your skill, hit me up."

Nyako would than notice the other mutant approaching, speaking just in time as she finished speaking herself. She hates to be interrupted. She would cross her arms as he spoke, listening to what he has to say...An assassin? Seriously? Where do some of these people come from...?She wondered. Her eyes followed as she noticed the peeling of his skin and how it can move around, as he made it fly towards her she began to feel slightly annoyed..almost wanting to swap it.

She would stare back at her with her tail wagging, just like a little annoyed cat. "That's an interesting one, odd...but i like odd things." She simply said, complimenting his ability. But really anything mutations and special she found interestingly odd.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:44 am

Typhoon was smiling and would do a friendly punch to Shuriken's arm, "Oh common Shuriken, give the girl a break. We're on a mission here."

Typhoon would look over to Nyako, "Believe me Nyako he's more of a pushover than he lets on...he's just got the bite for when he needs it."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:31 am

((Ooh hoo hoo that was a mistake Shocked ))

Shuriken would respond to Typhoons punch by grabbing his arm wrestling him to the ground. put his katana near his throat and say "Now you know as well as everyone else does that I do not like it when someone touches me. Mark my words. I am not here to make friends. I am here to master my powers and to pay my dept to Beast and Forge and Professor X for allowing me to reside in their home. I am not soft nor am I looking for any pathetic friendship. I am an assassin. A monster that haunts the living and brings souls to the hereafter. Now are we clear on that or do I have to prove my point."

***********************************************************************************

Wolverine and Cyclops both glare at Shuriken and Cyclops says "You cut that out not. We do not fight on the Blackbird nor the Stratajet. Wolverine control your pupil." Wolverine responds "Gladly." walks over, and shoves Shuriken on the wall. "Look I know that Lady Deathstrike wants you to kill me for her. And I know that she used some fancy brainwashing so that she could control you when you get out of line. But you now have a choice of what you can do. You can either continue down your path and become a hardened monster like she wants you to be. Or you can live the life you wanted and finally be free from her control. Either way . . . " Wolverine punches him in the stomach you hear a grunt from Shuriken. "I will not allow you to do that kind of crap at this school. If you want to be a psychotic monster. Than you can just pack your bags when we get back and leave. But for now I would just sit down and SHUT UP!!!" Wolverine and Shuriken sit down (Typhoon doing what he wants) and Cyclops says to Wolverine with a smirk, "That was well done Logan. It has been a while since I actually seen you be a leader." Wolverine responds with a smile "I can say the same for you Scott."

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:37 am

Nyako would look down at Typhoon, "You ok?" as she let out a hand to help him up. She wouldn't give another look at Shuriken after that moment.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:13 pm

I can tell already, this job isn't gonna end well. nebula would say as he took his blindfold off. One eye had a weird looking aura spiraling around it but apart from that, they were both perfectly fine. He would then put on a pair of sunglasses and walk away. I'm getting something to eat, I'll meet you guys there. Anyone want anything for when you land? Coffe, a sandwich?

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Typhoon would stand up, "Oh perfectly fine. I don't scare easily. That katana would have simply passed through me with no real damage."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Nyako smiled, helping him up. "Good, haha!" she would end laughing now knowing the fact he was basically invulnerable, That's another cool ability I must add. Your basically invulnerable, you know that."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Typhoon would smile, "I wish. There are a lot of things that I can't avoid. It's all based on the properties of wind, but I dore not bore anyone, we have a mission to do!"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 pm

"That we do.." Nyako said before following on this mission.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 am

Firefly looks over at Shuriken and says "You always have to be the violent one don't ya. And what have we told ya about keeping your skin to yourself." Next she looks over at James and says "If your really meeting us there grab me a cream soda." She then looks over at Typhoon and Nyako and says. "Don't mind Shuriken Nyako. He is always like that. As for me the name's rather descriptive. They call me Firefly because my blood is blue and luminescent. And since my skin and hair is translucent it glows through. I absorb light and project it out to serve my own means. I can use it to heal, or to make physical constructs and beams to damage people. And if your wondering I grew up on the Luisianna streets as one of the Morlocks. That is until Gambit found me and brought me here. What about you?" Firefly sat there smiling.

((and I was being so quiet too. Laughing ))
maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:59 am

Nyako mutters, "he'll be the one worrying if he ever crosses me..." She than looks at firefly and smiles, "wow, that's pretty cool. Oh me? I grow my claws like this, *shows her claws growing in and out sharply* makes good for slashing, its made me grow up tough during my life...got through every struggle, sometimes just barely. They are definitely one of my better gifts. I also can teleport...other than that, I guess you can say I have most traits similar to a cat. People call me 'meow child' well, in my early life...I ended up going with that name, means Nyako in japanese and in case your wondering...that is my real name to. I named myself."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:18 am

Firefly replies "Well that's cool but Try not to fight with Shuriken ok. He is like that because he has had a bad life as well. If you think about it all of us have burdens to bear." Firefly thinks for a minute and realizes she wasn't supposed to hear the muted words and says "Oh and Superhuman hearing seems to be common in Mutants. I think the only ones in the jet that don't of us newbies is Shuriken. Do you have any hobbies Nyako? I like to carve dolls and marionettes out of wood."

((Seriously whats with the super hearing. Shocked ))
maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum