Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day X-Men #1

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A New Day X-Men #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Day X-Men #1

Post  Nightmare696 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 am

Nyako didn't say much after Firefly heard her whisper about Shuriken, she didn't want to draw anymore attention to herself. "Hobbies?... I guess not, I grew up in a pretty cruel world...but i guess i can say i taught myself to fight more than what my claws can bring."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 am

Firefly smiles and says "That's cool I can't really fight physically. My bones are hollow and I'm about as light as a feather to allow my ability to fly."
maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:35 am

"I guess the healing helps out for your body." She said, trying not to sound rude.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:02 am

Okay I got cream soda for Malta, an Inswepwich and coke for myself, is that it then? James would say as he was half way through the door. It was clear in his expression that this tense environment was making him uncomfortable and there was no way he was going to spend hours on end in a cramped little jet with these people and their unstable seeming personalities.

((bout time for the inswepwich (a sandwich within a sandwich within a sandwich)))

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:59 am

Shuriken looks at James and says "Normally I would ask for a Coffee but we are on a mission and I do not want the coffee to affect my skill during it so I am fine thank you."

***********************************************************************************

((Ok time for shit to get real))

((All))

Cyclops begins speaking. "I realize that investigating a earthquake is not a good reason that we are sending so many students to go there but I was unsure if I should tell you about our true intentions. Yes the earthquakes are one reason for our involvement, but our true goal is to retrieve the mutant Hope Summers. Who has been foretold that she will be responsible for the salvation of all mutants by returning the X-Gene through The Pheonix. Now I know that this sounds like a bad idea but the Mutant race is dying out and that is our only option for salvation. Cable apparently went out to retrieve her, but we have received no word from him in hours. Professor X is a wise man and he never sends more people than needed so if we are all going than that means that we are all needed to successfully do this mission. So I am sure that we are clear the stakes that hinge on our succe . . . Argh"

Suddenly the jet is hit with a meteor shower that appeared as they got to Mount Wondagore. The jet begins to fall rapidly and begins to burn. Beast says "I can try to land on that cliff but I may need help with it." Beast tries to crash land on a cliff of the mountain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:12 am

Nyako's eyes widened, not realizing before how scary the mutant problem really was before. As she felt the clash of the meteors hit the jet she clung onto Typhoon out of fear, sinking her claws into his chest,((their only out a little bit xD it'll just be like a cat pinning onto u XD))her fangs showed as she gritted her teeth, and her fur and tail stuck up as well. ((And yes i thought they would sit together ^^ they warmed up quite quickly to eachother Razz))
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 am

typhoon would looked startled from the fire, but look over to beast trying to ignore the cat claws in his chest.
"I can help." Typhoon would quickly try to make an updraft under the plane to level it off using the wind outside.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 pm

((who's Shuriken?))

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:49 pm

((oh I renamed Shredder to Shuriken because it sounded better.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 pm

When the jet started to crash firefly desparately clinged to her seat hoping not to fly anywhere. once Typhoon got it leveled she says "That's the Typhoon we all know and love." she says in a joking matter. "But you might need some help." after she says this she makes a construct of a glider to stableize the jet. She then looks at Typhoon and says "I chose a glider because it carries wind and won't crash if too much wind is on it."
maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 am

Typhoon would smile, "I always wondered...what is was like...to be the showoff." he would say smiling, but grunting occasionally under the pressure of trying to lift the plane. It got much easier when firefly helped though.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Shuriken acting quickly has an idea on what he can do. Knowing that doing his plan inside the plane would kill his allies he opens a hole for him in the wall. As wolverine shouts at him saying "What do you think you are doing." Shuriken says "I am trying to save the jet." The wind roars into the jet. He jumps out and digs his katana into the jet. The katana almost slices Firefly's head off while it scrapes along the side of the jet. He climbs on top of the Jet and stabs his blade into the top of the plane and while holding on to the katana to stay on the plane sheds his entire skin and puts them underneath the plane. he calls upon them to lift the plane while being horizontal so as to not cut through the plane. The plane is now being lifted on a cushion of blades. Everyone hears several screeches as all this is being done from the scraping of the scales off the jet.

***********************************************************************************

Emma Frost uses her Telekinetic powers to lift the jet as much as she can and Beast is pulling up on the steering as much as he possibly can. The combination of these level the jet enough to make a crash landing that does not cause any fatalities. Everyone in the jet is thrown forward and Shuriken is almost thrown off the jet and holds on by one hand. All the mutants that were holding up the flaming jet are now tired and weary from this action and are weakened for 4 rounds as if their willpower has failed them. All X-Men and Students are brought out of the plane Nyako has a small flame burning on her shoulder which is quickly put out by Colossus/Juggernaut (Ill let you decide what he is called now.) hand as he carries her and Typhoon out. Wolverine runs to the top of the plane and grabs Shuriken who's clothes are shredded and now lies nearly naked. (But his costume is made from unstable molucules so it will regenerate soon.) Firefly is brought out by Gambit and Emma Frost helps out James. (Unless he was not inside the jet when it crashed.)

As you look around your surroundings you notice Cable wounded on the ground with his jet destroyed beside him.

(Cable)
A New Day X-Men #1 - Page 3 Nathan11

((Good work guys nice teamwork but those involved are now weakened as said before so James and Nyako will have to perform most of the battle action for the next 4 rounds. and by 4 rounds I mean 4 of my posts that are not all in brackets.))

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

((ok where did Emma frost, Juggernaut come from? were they already at the destination? cuz it will be best to name all characters from the start so it does not seem like they jst come out of no where and we all dont get messed up XD i was a bit confused by that. And wow only Nyako and james ? O_O wow XD))
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:35 pm

((Ok of you look at the questions section you will see that Emma Frost was added since I forgot to put her in sorry. Embarassed but she was mentioned in the start of the mission. and as for the Juggernaut thing after the fear itself storyline Colossus gained the powers of the Juggernaut since when the original Juggernaut became Kuurth Breaker of Stone the god who gave him said powers took them away after being convinced that the original Juggernaut was no longer serving him. (Which is true but he was not intending to disobey his god.) when things got crazy Magik (I think that is how they spelled it.) who is Colossus's sister tried to take the power Colossus did not want her to suffer that burden so he bacame the new avatar of the god and beat up the old Juggernaut who was Kuurth Breaker of Stone. I hope that explains. Very Happy ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:44 pm

((thanks that helped, sry must of jst missed emma frost at the beginning. Confusion solved Smile ))
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 pm

James appears on a small mound close to the jet. he's holding a tray, on it is a can of cream soda, a can of coke, and an excessively stuffed shwarma looking sandwich. *sigh* anyone dead?

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 pm

((Continuity Alarm! Continuity Alarm! Admin said that Cable took the copter at the beginning of the mission now it suddenly turned into a jet. It was Hope that had the jet and she is nowhere to be found so it cant be hers. Razz ))

((Firefly is energized by the light unless there is not much light she would recover faster. scratch ))

Firefly is tired but looks at James when he comes in. "No no one dead this time." She says jokingly. Then looks at Shuriken and says "And by the way I like my nose where it is thank you, you almost cut my head off."

((BTW when wolverine picked up Shuriken when he was almost naked this is what came to my mind. Shocked ))

maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 pm

((the stratajet malta it's like the jet only smaller))

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 pm

((Ok malta I am not looking at the videos that you post as I do not like that band.))

((oh and malta means that I did not say that the crashed vehicle beside Cable was a Copter not a Jet.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:29 am

Typhoon would quickly look for his driod as soon as he could think again. He panicked before feeling movement below his clothing, "Oh thank god. i woulda hated to have had to rebuild you." The droid would crawl out onto Typhoon's shoulder and make an angry buzz noise.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Nebula begins cutting up the inswepwich, as he does, the cream soda disappears and reappears in firefly's hand. anyone want a slice? *chomp* It's really good.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Nyako dusts herself off as she looks up at Juggernaut, she nods "Thanks."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:11 am

As the team dusts themselves off Cyclops sees Cable "I can see Cable up ahead." The team rushes over to him taking you guys along. Cyclops says "Cable what happened. Where is Hope." Cable awakes and looks at Cyclops. "Uh . . . Where am I. Sudden Meteor shower. It hit me. Came out of nowhere. Hope. I don't know where she is. It was so sudden. Yetis, Dinosaurs, Sentinels. It was a monster. Hope she must have went after it. The entity. It was unstoppable. It looked like. No It can't be. She is dead. She is dead. Hope! I have to help my dau. . ." Cable falls back into unconsciousness. Cyclops says "We need to get him some help" As Cyclops says this surprisingly Sentinels attack led by Bastion as they hover beside the cliff side and land on the cliff side. There is a Sentinel for each of you and each of your partners including one for Cable. Which makes 12 Sentinels and Bastion. Bastion says "We are here to eliminate you and the Mutants that are on top of this mountain."

(Sentinels)
A New Day X-Men #1 - Page 3 Sentin13

(Bastion)
A New Day X-Men #1 - Page 3 Detail16

The group could tell Cable was on stream of consciousness mode and is kind of out of it.

((See Sentinels in the Important Villains section that I will add with Bastion to see their stats.))

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:22 pm

When Nebula gets the cream soda she takes a big gulp savoring the sugary taste. (Firefly likes sweet things) Shortly after they were drug over to Cable and the Sentinels appeared Firefly starting to feel a little better starts channeling some of her light into healing Cable hoping that he would at least be able to move soon so that they could escape or fight the Sentinels.
maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Being weakened Typhoon drew both his swords. He would go into a failry easy defensive stance meant for dodge and counter. This would allow the setinal to make the first move hopefully opening up a spot for a precision strike, but any hits would do right now.

((Basically I'm setting my character up for counterattack. I would like you to do a dodge and counterattack check on my setinal if you can.))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum