Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day Sinister Six #1

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A New Day Sinister Six #1 Empty A New Day Sinister Six #1

Post  Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 pm

"Ugh . . . That pathetic mortal still lives doesn't she. She is the reason that he does not love me. Wait whose memories are these I have no idea what this means. Maybe if i go to the place where she was thinking I can find out more about these memories. I believe it was New York City in Midgard. No it is Earth. Agh why am I cursed with these visions."

***********************************************************************************

Delta receives a letter from Doctor Octopus. It reads

"I need your help with a plan of mine. You see there is a special chemical being researched at the Empire State University called Zenothite. My Team will cause a distraction and you will get me that serum. I will meet you on top of the Queenston Apartments Building."

You are about 1 km away from your target.

((Good luck Mr Roboto you have a long trek ahead. Laughing ))

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

A New Day Sinister Six #1 Empty Re: A New Day Sinister Six #1

Post  vinio2323 Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Delta would wonder at this Dr. Octopus. He had heard of him, no doubt with the number of newspaper articles he had downloaded from this organic society from their...internet...but he needed my skill? Perhaps I'll analyze the serum before giving it to him.

Delta would walk through the back alley of two enormous skyscrapers. He was looking for an abandoned car. he needed to get to the target then wait for the distraction. ((I just describing my plan in case you need to screw me over admin XP))
If Delta finds a parked car he will attempt to remotely unlock it, and hotwire it, otherwise he'll continue towards the target in the alleys until he does find one.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Delta finds an Old Ford Pinto that still works although the front window is smashed as are the side windows and the radio is missing. it seems to be the only working car on the street. As he starts it up he hears several random attacks that are not near where Doctor Octopus said he was going. He can distinctly hear people screaming and bombs going off. It is as if war had broke out on the streets today just 3 days after the Great Tragedy. (Referenced on the poll)

((Hope you like the car. Aren't I such a troll lol! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Delta would start the car and be on his way. The explosions were not in his calculations, but that was just another distraction to cover himself stealing the serum. As long as it kept everyone out of his way, the organics can die. Delta would take his time trying to stear clear of the bulk of the chaos, paying attention to the crowds of people and the road. At least the panic would help cover up the fact that this car was being driven by a robot...but it was new york and according to online records weird stuff happens here all the time.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:31 am

Delta is now about 5 meters away from the sight now however the car cannot go any further A: because there are a few smashed cars in the way of both the next ally and the path to the street and B: because the car breaks down because the battery is dead. (You can tell this because of your knowledge) The next ally is still burning from the lit up gasoline of the broken car. It looks like the only way to continue on is to go into the streets. You hear more people suffering.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 am

Delta would quickly disembark the car. What chaos these organics cause themselves. Why do they even function? What purpose does destroying yourself accomplish? Delta would not spend much time on this matter however, he had a task at hand.

Delta would begin ducking the cars along the street as he progressed very slowly forward. He could hear people screaming as he went on. Using his rifle scope he would check the distance to his target and get his bearings. Might as well head toward the nearest entrance at this point.

((I know he's hearing screaming now but has he actually walked by someone who is injured? And by by I mean like ran into someone on the ground or something? XP))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 pm

((not in the alleys but on the streets is a different story. This is where I say gore is acceptable. Twisted Evil ))

As delta ran in the streets he came across many dead civilians, several that were alive and wounded and several that are alive and running away. The living ones he pass by in order were An old man who had both his legs crushed underneath an upside down car, a woman with a baby the woman is crushed against the wall but the baby is safe on top of the car, a child of 10 who is crying and is missing an arm and both of her back is gashed meaning she is probably disabled now, and finally a police officer who is disemboweled on the street just near The University. The old man asks for your help hoping you could lift the car for him to escape. The woman asks you to take her baby as she exsanguinates blood. The child is crawling away from you terrified that you may hurt her more. and the police officer just lies there staring at you gasping for air. After you are done whatever you are doing with the civilians you hear a massive bombing and see the Secret Six taking on Spider-Man, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) And Toxin.

((Sinister Six))

A New Day Sinister Six #1 Sinist10

(Doctor Octopus with his Octobots)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 Amazin11

(Doctor Octopus with his armor at top of picture)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 A1152211

(Chameleon)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 Bjg8bc12

(Mysterio)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 Tumblr15

(Sandman)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 Lg_spi11

(Rhino)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 1_disp11

(Electro)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 21465511

A New Day Sinister Six #1 Electr12

(Spider Family)

(Spider Man)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 Spider12

(Spider-Woman)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 Spider13

(Toxin Human controlled)
A New Day Sinister Six #1 49436111

((Wow that was a long one so what are you going to do. pirat ))

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:46 am

Delta would see that the child was terrified and the officer that wanted his help. Logically the child already had a higher survival rate than the police officer, but he had no reason to waste his time, unless...

Delta would quickly turn and help lift the car off the officer. Quickly rushing to get him out from under that car. "I assisted you. Now I require assistance." Delta would lift the officer up onto his shoulders to carry him. Obviously being crushed by a car wasn't going to leave this organic weakling in good condition.

As the bomb went off Delta could see spiderman and spiderwoman. he knew little about them, only that they were heroes and apparently a menace according to some daily bugle issues. Delta would analzye the situation.

Chaos, bombs, heroes, I just rescued a victim, classifies me as hero...temporarily...
Delta would walk over to the two carrying the police officer on his back, he was sure the building was nearby, and looking like the good guy may make this much easier. Although it did have a 10% chance of backfire, but those were favorable odds.
"Pardon. Assistance is required!" Delta would say, trying to sound friendly, but he wasn't used to using emotion in his speech.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:55 am

((um the police officer was disemboweled it was the old man who was under the car))

((And there was a baby in there as well. that could of helped your street cred.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 am

((Okay fine replace police officer with old man, because i thought the child backed away, but i guess i read it wrong XP))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 am

((ok what i meant by the baby if you look at the statement was that the woman who was crushed by the car had a baby with her that was unharmed. The mother was asking you to take the baby in her gasping last breaths. Yes the child on the ground still is scared of you so it makes sense that you leave her.))

Spider-Man noticing the baby swings over there to help by sticking it to the wall safely receiving a blow from Doctor Octopus's one tentacle knocking him off the building. meanwhile Spider-Woman is too distracted trying to save the child but when Sandman stops her by hitting her a flaming car that is launched lands onto the child killing her. Spider-Woman is devastated by this and goes all out on Sandman.

((This is where that 10 percent might bite you. Twisted Evil ))

Toxin notices you and offers assistance as Electro shoots at him, allowing you to escape. But Toxin is now on to you and follows suit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 am

Delta would realize his plan was failing in instead turn the old man around holding him by the neck. "This organic dies if anyone follows."

Delta would then run with the old man into the school. He had miscalculated his odds and he would not do so again. he would keep a knife right against the old man's throat while he ran towards the building. "I guess timing is everything." he would say quietly to himself.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 am

((Good Idea but Toxin can sometimes be an idiot.))

Delta successfully enters the University Delta knew the layout of this place and that if it was a chemical than it would be in room 106 the Science Room. Toxin is apparently still following you and tries to neggotiate. "Now wait you do not want to keep that man hostage. Put him down and we can talk about it like civilized people." Just then Rhino bursts through the wall and tackles Toxin through the other wall. Electro passing by you saying "Don't worry we got this guy. You just go and get that serum the Doc sent you to collect." Electro entering the other room and shocking Toxin.

((So what is your next move. seems the battle has entered the University with you. Razz ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Delta was so confused by the brutality of this race. Even these so called heroes and villains were causes of trouble. I suppose the time for being subtle is past.

Delta would quickly throw the old man to the ground and run for the science room. He would pull out his rifle and kick the door open finger firmly on the trigger.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Delta opens the door and sees an old scientist working on a sample of the serum as you can guess. You notice 6 finished versions of the serum all of which are your targets. (Although the one the scientist is working on was not in the files you received from Doctor Octopus. You hear a fight happening down the hall from Toxin, Rhino, and Electro getting closer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Delta would quickly strike the scientist with the back of his gun, hopefully rendering him unconsious. He would then proceed to stick the 6 vials in his chest area for storage. The 7th vial however was not on dr oc's records.

Delta would take the 7th and put it in a fluid compartment he had in the rear of his body. If the dr didn't know about this final syrim might as well take something for myself. I can analyze the stuff later. Delta would quickly look for a window or other exit point to avoid being seen on his exit.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Delta sees that this room has several windows lining the one wall but that he would have to be horizontal to get through and that he would have to climb up on top of a set of cabinets placed on the ground to get at them. Just then Toxin is thrown past the door to your room with Rhino running past. Electro flies on past and begins shooting his electricity at Toxin rapidly. "You wont get away Toxin we are gonna beat living the tar out of you."

Delta sees that the fight has progressed to just outside the drop off point building.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 am

Delta climbed the cabinets as fast as he could and would kick out the glass of the window. Both awkwardly and slowly he managed to squeeze out the window and would slide down the wall of the building using his metallic hands to dig in partially. He would see the fighting was progressing to the drop off point.

"I should rethink my factors...every low chance situation is happening..." Delta complained as he would pull out his rifle and prepare to fight as he tried to make his way toward the drop point, running if he could with all the chaos and traffic.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Delta sees that Toxin is chasing him. He also notices that Rhino and Electro are chasing him. Delta sees that Doctor Octopus has noticed you and that he is leaving the battle to get to the drop point. Spider-Man seems to have his hands full with Chameleon and several Octobots so it seems to make sense that he was able to leave. Spider-Woman has her hands full with Sandman and Mysterio.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am

Delta would quickly turn around as he was running, A camera on the back of his head would have the lens flip up so he could continue to run backwards at top speed. He would see Toxin and draw his rifle. Taking aim while running would be hard for an organic, but being a AI Delta had no problem computing the relative aim to his motion. He would begin to take shots at Toxin aiming for the head and chest area.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:06 pm

((I am counting for 3 shots ok 2 at the chest and one at the head))

Delta's would hit with one bullet in the head surprisingly. To Delta's surprise the bullet stops in his forehead. Toxin falls back from the attack and lands on his feet as Rhino and Electro begin attacking him. (He dodges them) Delta can tell that he has a straight shot to the drop point as all obstacles are thoroughly taken care of. Doctor Octopus is waiting for you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 am

Delta would quickly turn and run to the drop point seeing Doc Oc there. His rear camera would keep an eye behind him, but he was sure those other two organics could handle Toxin...at least for the time being.

"Doctor. Your shipment has arrived." Delta would say when he got within reach of the doctor.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Doctor Octopus says "Good Delta. Very good. give the vials to me." Doctor Octopus grabs the six serums from Delta and uses his one claw to hold up one of the vials and uses a special set of glasses to inspect the vial. Pleased he drinks the vial and says to Delta "You have done well. Could I ask you to do me one more favor. Help me kill the Spiders that infest our city." He passes the data that Delta was after which is surprisingly plans on the Baxter Building including a complete blueprint and security codes for it. "Now if you help me eradicate the spiders then I will give you these codes I have collected from hacking New York." From what you see it is plans blueprints and security codes for The Avengers Mansion, and The Raft.

((Tempting ain't it. Twisted Evil ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Delta would look at the doctor with both uncertainty and temptation. "I require compromise. Give me partial data now and the rest after. I will help you, but you are...still organic."

Delta would pull out his gun and hold it over his chest, "My gun will be yours doctor. Initiate directive."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 am

Doctor Octopus tosses Delta the plans etc for the Avengers Mansion and says "You help me and I will give you the other half when the Spiders are exterminated." Doctor Octopus climbs down the building and begins attacking Spider-Man. Delta sees Toxin being attacked by Rhino and Electro near a bus stop that Toxin is on. Delta sees Spider-Woman flying above Mysterio and Sandman blasting them as Sandman enlarges himself to get her and Mysterio teleports to a nearby building roof. Delta sees Spider-Man has beaten the Octobots as Doctor Octopus attacks him while the Chameleon pulls out a gun and starts shooting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum