Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day Sinister Six #1

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A New Day Sinister Six #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Day Sinister Six #1

Post  vinio2323 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Delta would be intrigued by this power to absorb others, it was obvious she had downloaded that organics data and was using it herself. "Odds of our victory are lowering..." says Delta he would Line up his rifle and take 3 more shots at her, however his focus is not on his shooting, he will actually be looking for any electronics or vehicles around the area, even any restartable octobots.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 11:43 pm

((Enchantress Entity hit 15 1/2 times out of 20 hits. is now drowsy from the knockout dart.))

((the Octobots can be hacked by Delta as they still play by the original Octobot schematics.))

Spider Man would look at Delta and say "Yea. I think she just absorbed Doc Oc and is now using some of his powers. She must have the ability to mimic the powers of whoever she absorbs and be able to access all the technology that they own. We have to stop her before she absorbs the whole city. It looks like her psyche is slipping with the inclusion of Doc Oc. We might be able to band together and beat her." Jane Foster would heal Spider Man, Spider-Woman, Mysterio and Sandman. The shots fired by Delta miss but as Delta scans for technology to use he notices that the Octobots that are attacking are still able to be hacked by a high level mind. (8 or more intelligence) Still holding her head in pain The Enchantress Entity cries "Spiderman caused my illness that is why I needed the serum! It would heal me! It would make my team into Gods! Prove once and for all that I am the superior intelle . . . AAGGHH! EVERYONE USES ME, LOKI, BARON ZEMO, EVERYONE USES ME! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!!! MORTAL MACHINE YOU WILL FEEL THE MIGHT OF AN ASGARDIAN." She points her hand at Delta and attacks Delta with a lightning bolt of Asgardian Energy hitting him with a non glancing blow blasting him back several feet away and damaging his armor further exposing some of his inner workings. (Ain't I a peach Wink ) Calamity and Mr Giggles appear on either side of her Calamity saying "HAHAHAHA well how is this for a double impact." Calamity and Mr Giggles attack from both sides of her Calamity attacking with his boxing glove gun and Mr Giggles attacking with flame breath Enchantress teleports away and the two hit each other. As she teleports back she says "AAGGHH! Fools You think your buffoonery can affect a man of higher intellect." Spider Man and Spider-Woman attack Spider Man using his web shooters and saying "Ok now it's Doc Oc." and then yelling "Hey Doc Oc You are not as smart as you think if I routinely kick you butt!" and Spider-Woman using her stun rays. Enchantress dodges these as well. Toxin swings up and slashes at The Enchantress Entity's back saying "Arrgh you play rough Enchantress." and quickly dodging her heat ray spell with a well placed web swing onto a street light that survived the attacks. Rhino says as he charges towards her "This will getcha." Rhino manages to get a glancing blow by punching her in the face to which she slows with her magic to lessen the effect. The Enchantress entity holds Rhino in the air and throws him to the ground dealing a non glancing blow. Electro says "Huff. DIE GOD DAMN YOU DIE!!!" Electro attacks with a 2 little lightning bolts that can only cause glancing blows (he is low on power so he is trying to conserve it) which both hit her in the stomach while she was dealing with Rhino. She wheels back and casts a spell to consume Electro in green fire dealing a non glancing blow. Sandman says "Rraagghh. I am not playing nice anymore!" and shoots tons of sand at The Enchantress Entity which manages to graze her as she teleports away. As she reappears Mysterio's smoke wafts in and Mysterio manages to teleport behind her saying "Ha. Now I've got you." and kicks her in the left shoulder hard enough to knock her her onto the ground but injuring his leg doing so. 2 Octobots attack Mysterio and Sandman and manage to grab them beginning to constrict them. 2 more Octobots manage to grip onto Delta and manage to hold onto him beginning to dig their tentacles into the hole that The Enchantress Entity made trying to find Delta's power source and rip it out of him. (This damages Delta for 1 hit as well.) Spider Man sees this and screams "NOOOO!!!" Webbing a line onto the Octobots and halting them as he tries to rip them off of Delta. (Delta has a chance to get them off before they finish him. With the information at the top of this post he has an easy way to accomplish this)

Chameleon decides to initiate his plan having transformed into Thor he asks Jane "Umm yea Jane right. What is Enchantress's name." Jane Foster says "Her name is Amnora. That is all I know." Chameleon saying "That's all I need." He Then yells out in Thor's voice "STOP AMORA YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH. Calm yourself now. I am here for you." The Enchantress Entity stops her assault right there and stands there in a state of shock saying "AAGGHH! Thor You are here. My love. I need you now. I have no idea what is wrong with me. So many memories flooding in my mind. I don't know who I am anymore. These new memories of my Octobots and my hatred of Spider Man. What is Krypton. What is a Green Lantern. Am I just one of many or are we all the same. Our leader. He suffers our confusion. He sent us out to find out who we are. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING." The whole time she still is holding her head as if she had a headache. Chameleon continues walking towards her as she descends and embraces her close to him. The Enchantress Entity says "It is warn in your arms. I wish we could be like this forever." Then Chameleon says in his normal voice "Well I don't." as he stabs her with one of his knockout darts. She steps back and says "YOU. YOU ARE USING DECEPTION ON ME. I AM ENCHANTRESS. I AM . . . AAAAAHHH!!!" A sudden shriek is heard by all participants. She stops and says with both hers and Doctor Octopus's voices "We are Infinity. We look for purpose. We look for reason. You attacked us for no reason. So now you must all perish."

((See video below to see how The Entity's current voice is.))

Infinity Enchantress (I will refer to her as this from now on.) uses a force push to launch Chameleon flying back several feet back. Chameleon screams "AAAAAAHHHHH." as the Infinity Enchantress forces Chameleon to hit 2 cars and spiral in the air until he lands face down onto the ground dealing 2 hits worth of damage and injuring Chameleons spine temporarily paralyzing him from the waist down. (Ouch that had to hurt. Laughing ) Infinity Enchantress stands there waiting for the next wave of attacks sending its Octobots in an endless wave after the group. It would look as if a tidal wave of Octobots had formed from Infinity Enchantress. It is no longer holding its head and seems to be soulless in nature now. Unaffected by its individual identities emotions and uncaring of anything. Its objective is now clear she must destroy you all.

((Ok now what are you going to do eh. Twisted Evil ))

((Delta hit 7 times out of 8 times Durability has been compromised you now have a hole in your chest compartment.))
((Calamity hit 4 times out of 5 times Willpower has been compromised))
((Mr Giggles hit 3 times out of 5 times))
((Doctor Octopus hit 6 times out of 6 times dead))
((Chameleon hit 4 1/2 times out of 5 times))
((Mysterio hit 2 1/2 times out of 5 times))
((Sandman hit 7 1/2 times out of 12 times))
((Electro hit 8 times out of 9 times))
((Rhino hit 8 times out of 10 times))

((Spider-Man hit 5 1/2 times out of 8 times))
((Spider-Woman hit 5 times out of 9 times))
((Toxin hit 5 1/2 times out of 11 times))
((Jane Foster hit 3 times out of 4 times Jane Foster can heal up to 4 people 2 points each))

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 12, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu May 03, 2012 1:41 am

Delta would hack the waves of Octobots stopping them still. "Dr. Octopus...You require more serum? I have more? It can cure you." Delta knew he talked lies, but maybe he could get the Dr/Enchantress...thing's attention. He would scan the vial and then hold it out for the Enchantress to see.

if it fell for the bait all the octobots would jump on it at once and attack as it would step toward Delta.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 12, 2012 9:04 pm

((Enchantress Entity hit 17 1/2 times out of 20 hits. still drowsy from the knockout dart.))

Jane Foster heals Spider Man, Spider-Woman, Electro, and Rhino. The Infinis Enchantress looks at Delta as he spoke and says "Fool. We no longer need that serum foolish machine." it moves towards Delta when The Octobots attack it dealing 1 hit to it. They all grab The Infinis Enchantress as all see 4 of Doctor Octopuses tentacles burst through the chaos. Suddenly lights burst through as the Octobots are blasted away all damaged irreparably. Calamity responds by popping up several feet behind it and saying "Well if you are going to be that naughty then I guess I will just have to get violent." summoning 20 Frankie's and a new creation called Jack which is a jack in a box with a scythe. Mr Giggles eyes glow red as several tendrils appear from the aether and wrap up The Infinis Enchantress as it dodges all the shots from the Frankie's by teleporting multiple times and destroying them with magic flames that are summoned on them. Jack appears behind it saying "Hahahahahahahahaha!" and slashes it for 1 hit in the back. The Infinis Enchantress screams "ARRGH!!!" and uses the Doctor Octopus tentacles to grab Mr Giggles in front of it and throws him off onto the ground. Jack gets a glare at him and is immediately burned to a cinder by magic flames.

Spider Man yells "NOW!!!" as he swings in with Toxin and Spider-Woman as they all attack The Infinis Enchantress. Spider Man tries to bombard her with webbing but The Infinis Enchantress stops it and throws it back at Spider Man in a huge clump knocking him back as he falls onto a broken car. Spider-Woman blasts at it with more of her venom blasts missing. The Infinis Enchantress uses telekinesis to toss her to the ground. Toxin says "AARGH STAY DOWN BAD GUY!!!" manages to slash her with a glancing blow to the back as it tries to dodge and then The Infinis Enchantress hits Toxin with 4 blasts of light to the ground and saying "DIE!!!" as she fires a final huge blast causing an explosion to erupt. Rhino runs up a raised piece of broken road and leaps up to hit it saying "This ends NOW!" The Infinis Enchantress throws him at Electro who was charging up for a big attack. Electro dodges and blasts at The Infinis Enchantress who blocks it with her magic lightning causing a concussive blast outward. It blasts Electro as it appears behind him and blasts him with a concussive ball of light. Chameleon manages to will his arm to shoot a knockout dart at The Infinity Enchantress hitting it in the shoulder for a glancing blow causing it to be very drowsy. As Sandman attacks with a fist saying "You die now!" The Infinis Enchantress barely stops him and pushes him back with lightning. Mysterio gets a glancing blow with a swarm of gremlin bots he had made saying "I was using these to take down Spider Man but using them on you will due just as well." one of their wings slashing her arm. The Infinis Enchantress says "No. We cannot fail. We must find out our purpose." it blasts the bots with chunks of the earth and blasts Mysterio with more lightning. Spider Man says as he collected himself "Your purpose is to be taken down by us and taken to jail." as he web swings over and kicks it in the face with both feet knocking it to the ground. The Infinity Enchantress at their mercy teleports away by morphing its body into nothingness leaving a small piece of it behind from the gremlin swarm.

Spider Man not noticing the piece of flesh on the ground says "Thank you for your help. In return I will allow you to leave as promised but next time we meet I will take you guys in." Spider-Woman says "But we cant just let them roam free they will destroy the city." Spider Man says "Do you think they could do anything like that after fighting that thing. We are all heavily wounded or dead after one encounter with it. None of us can continue today. Besides we need to take care of the rest of the city. We need to rest up for that." He turns to Jane Foster "Jane can you patch us up. We need to get back out there." Jane Foster says "Yes Ill get right on that." The Sinister Six begin walking away Rhino grabbing Chameleon with them Mysterio saying to Calamity and Delta "If either of you want to join the Sinister Six you are welcome to join." Calamity says "Well that was fun but now I have to go find more fun now. Lets go Mr Giggles." Spider-Woman says "Your making a mistake Spider Man." Spider Man says "I know but we agreed to this when we worked with them to help us take down that thing. We need to heal and move on to the next crime." Spider Man sees Toxin and says "We have to get Toxin to Jane now." Both Spider Man and Spider-Woman bring Toxin to Jane for healing.

((What would Delta do now will he pick up the piece of flesh or will he ignore it as well.))

((Delta hit 7 times out of 8 times Durability has been compromised you now have a hole in your chest compartment.))
((Calamity hit 4 times out of 5 times Willpower has been compromised))
((Mr Giggles hit 4 times out of 5 times))
((Doctor Octopus hit 6 times out of 6 times dead))
((Chameleon hit 4 1/2 times out of 5 times))
((Mysterio hit 3 1/2 times out of 5 times))
((Sandman hit 8 1/2 times out of 12 times))
((Electro hit 6 times out of 9 times))
((Rhino hit 6 times out of 10 times))

((Spider-Man hit 4 1/2 times out of 8 times))
((Spider-Woman hit 4 times out of 9 times))
((Toxin hit 9 1/2 times out of 11 times))
((Jane Foster hit 3 times out of 4 times Jane Foster can heal up to 4 people 2 points each))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sun May 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Delta would look at the flesh and stare over at spiderman as he begins to leave. "Organic....why do you help others? What is your....directive? I do not understand..."

Delta would wait for an answer and after he gets one he will see if he can determine what the flesh is by scanning it. If not...he shall carefully pick it up.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 2:44 pm

((Oh i forgot to tell you in the last post the serum that you scanned is apparently a chemical that enhances ones physical immunity so that the subject becomes immune to most diseases including cancer. This also gives the person immunity when it comes to toxins and viruses. in essence it makes the subject the healthiest he has ever been unfazed by illness and disease and lengthens their life span by 20 years. it is called the Amun Serum.))

Spider Man looks over to Delta and says "I help others because they need me. Because I believe it is the right thing to do. A man once told me that "With great power comes great responsibility." I want to use that responsibility to help others. To try to defend people by upholding the law and taking in the bad guys. I want to make people feel safe." Spider Man would pause and then say "But what about you. What will you do with your power." Spider Man stands there looking at Delta and waiting for a response. Delta just got a response from his scanners on the serum and the Flesh piece. (see bracketed areas.) Delta knows of someone by the name of Arnim Zola who may be able to determine the capabilities of said piece of flesh. Delta can feel it moving around in his hand.

((The piece of flesh you just got seems to be some sort of unknown globby substance. It seems to be quite durable and it seems to radiate with insane levels of different energies. Some you can easily label from this world while others seem alien to you. What you do discover is that it does contain levels of Elements of the Super Soldier Serum, Traces of Vibranium, Gamma Radiation, Traces of Iron that resemble Stark Technology, Asgardian Magic, an X Gene similar to the Scarlet Witch, Pym Particles, Many Chemicals used for Hawkeyes arrows, The Compound X Serum, Technology similar to MODOKS Doomsday Chair, Technology similar to a Makluan technology, Traces of the Power Cosmic, Traces of Gypsy magic similar to what Doctor Doom used, Technology from Ultron, Some Absorbing Power similar to The Absorbing Man, It also contains DNA of Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, The Scarlet Witch, Ant Man (Hank Pym), Hawkeye, Baron Zemo (Helmut Zemo), MODOK, Mandarin, Enchantress, Doctor Doom, Ultron, and The Absorbing Man as well as many others seemingly alien to you.))

((So what are you going to do now with this knowledge))

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

((I'm gonna keep it to myself for now XP))

Delta would look up at Spiderman, "I shall remember that...however my primary function is yet unknown...My directive it to find it."

Delta would store the flesh in a tube and attach it near the serum since his chest was missing still.

"Meanwhile this unit requires repair."

Delta would turn to Calamity, "Your still illogical... by the way." said Delta trying what he though was a joke, but with no voice differentiation it wouldn't really sound like anything odd.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Spider Man would smile as he listened to Delta speak (you would not see it due to his mask) and nod in approval. Spider Man would say "I hope you find it. It may help you find your true calling. But yea those battles sure leave a bruise on ya." After Delta talked to Calamity the clown would smirk and say "Oh. What a nice complement. Mr Giggles did you hear that he likes us." Holding the doll in his arms. The doll would glance over at Delta and clap without any strings on it from the looks of it. As Delta listened to the clown talk he would feel the flesh moving more violently in him. It apparently hates to be confined.

((Ok well I'm not sure if you want to continue if you do tell me but to make sure I do not forget it you have achieved 2 new points for completing your first main mission (This is where i give out these points) please tell me where you want them here and then place them in on your characters stats. Delta has now reached level 2. He has evolved from being a rookie supervillain, to a novice supervillain. You will be a supervillain until you decide to become a superhero in which you would be a novice superhero. YAY!!! Very Happy ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 pm

((I'd like to put one piont on intelligence and 1 on durability because he's learned alot, and he'll have to improve himself when he repairs. And I'm not really sure whether i wanna continue here, because i would like to move onto deltas next objective so I'll wait for others if need be.))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:24 am

((ok i have placed the points into the character Delta. He now has 11 in intelligence and 4 in durability good choice on the durability that will prove useful to you.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:23 pm

((Oh I forgot something looks like Delta has something to do after all his escape from the MIB lol))

((Agent X (Had to use this as adam baldwin voiced him and looks like him and he does not make a physycal appearance in the comics yet.)))
A New Day Sinister Six #1 - Page 3 00000010

((Agent L (Had to use this as I cant find a picture of her in the comics but she looks the same as the movie anyways so yeah.)))
A New Day Sinister Six #1 - Page 3 38353810

Delta would see a man and a woman who were dressed in suits and sunglasses who walk towards them and the woman saying "What happened here. We received word of an alien disturbance." The man would then say "The scanner is saying that the signal id coming from his chest cavity." pointing to Delta Spider Man saying "Well the Enchantress popped up, killed and absorbed Doc Oc and then kicked our buts to timbuktu. Wait that was an alien? But it was Enchantress wasn't it?" looking at Delta Spider Man then says "You have a piece of it when did you find that." The Agents then say "Give us the sample so that we can protect the earth from further calamity." Calamity would say "OOH!!! this looks fun can we play. I have always wanted to see what a secret agents organs look like."

((Well well what will Delta do now either he makes a break for it or he gives up the sample. Cool The unfortunate part is neither of the allies involved are in any shape to fight right now so I suggest you do not fight))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:09 pm

"Building Concencous....I do not believe this was an alien by your current terminology, however my database indicates you call many things aliens. Your own people from other land masses....countries, and [searching sounds] Enchantress could be considered an alien that way."

Delta would look at his chest cavity as the man pointed and stare him eye to eye, "I require this sample for analysis, perhaps a concensous is possible?"

Delta would heed no warrant to the Crazy clown's comment.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Agent X would say "Wait did you say Enchantress. We received word of 14 individual alien signals approaching various areas most of them approaching earth." Agent L then says "The energy they give off seems to be similar to energies produced by this world for example Gamma Radiation as if they were a compilation of energies from this world and another. We need to analyze the tissue you have and get an account of what happened here to our leader. Would you mind at least giving us a piece of the sample."

Delta analyzes that the combination of the numbers and the fact that one was Enchantress that it would make sense that the alien signatures were indeed the missing heroes and villains from The Great Tragedy. He could also tell that he could split the sample in half as the sample was roughly the same size as that of a baseball. The Sample starts jumping around inside Delta trying to find a way out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 am

Delta would nod in approval, "My calculations show that, the aliens are returning fallen heroes from your planet. It is in the 90th percentile of accuracy."

Delta would point at his chest where the sample was, "You may have half, however I may require hardware assistance. I do not think I can easily apprehend it in my current state, you may take it out of my chest. Caution Advisory to be noted."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 am

Agent X would say "Thank you. We have a special tool that can disable many alien species we will try that." As Delta opens up his chest capacity the Agent pulls out a pen like instrument and jabs it into the thing but the thing just looks at the hit area and jumps onto Agent L's face Agent X saying "Well guess it does not work on this thing." Agent X then hits it with a noisy cricket blast to knock it off of his partner. The creature writhes around looking for an escape route when Agent L slices it in half with a pen like knife with a tiny blade. They take one and give the other back to Delta encasing theirs in their brief case cage. Agent L says "Looks like you need something to keep that from escaping you. We just got a new tool that we were testing. Lets try that" she pulls out a spray can and sprays the inside of Delta with it. Delta would feel an electrical surge from the spray. Spider Man would say with a smirk "Whoa neat toys you got there. I am so in the wrong line of work." as the creature tried to jump out again it would get shocked and promptly would stop jumping. Agent X would say "Well that is interesting this was cued to human DNA to test its effects before we set it to alien DNA yet it works on this alien. We set the taser to shock Bugs, skrulls, and many others from our universe except Asgardian DNA. why is this working?"

Calamity would say "Maybe because it has a human in it. I mean it ate the Doc like a mozza ball during our play time." Spider Man would say "Thats it with Doc Oc in there anything that affects humans can affect it. It takes on the weaknesses and strengths of the people it absorbs." The Female Agent would say "Wait did you say absorbed. it absorbed Doctor Octavius." Spider Man said "yep and it used his powers shortly afterwards even if it did not take on his appearance." Agent L would say "I think I get it. Lets go Agent X." Agent X would say "Right thank you for all your help now if you would look into the pen for a second." "FLASH" the others would not remember what had just transpired but delta not being human could remember everything Calamity said "OOH what happened what did I miss. And why do I have a craving for mozza balls all of a sudden." Agent X saying "It was just a terrorist attack. Stay in your homes and be careful. Oh and we had an advertisement for mozza balls on the blimp which seems to be missing now probably the terrorists. We will deal with them." Delta would know that the agent just blatently lied but not know why until Calamity and Spider Man believe it Calamity saying "OOH that makes sense doesn't it Mr Giggles. We should get some huh." Calamity running off in one direction and Spider Man saying "I must have taken too many blows to the head to forget that. Jane can you check for trauma please." Jane would then say "You have no head trauma to speak of." Spider Man would look at the agents as they moved away in a curious manner. Spider Man would suddenly say "HEY YOU GET BACK HERE!" looking at Delta he would say "Are you a hero? I don't remember you. Who are you?"

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 01, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Delta would look at Spiderman, "My function is not yet clear, I was here to research, but is seems the research is done." Delta would tilt his head, an odd thing he had seen organics do to show curiosity, "Who were those black and white organics? And why did you forget what happened? This is all illogical. Does saying something make it true for humans?" Delta would buzz a little as he tried to compute the idea of tuth being fabrication, "I calculate that you helped me, and expanded my database, you may have had a data malfunction, but mine remains intact, so..."

Delta would turn to Spiderman and hold out a hand, "Thanks..." he would say in a weird off tone, not really sure what the expression exactly meant, not the reason for hand shaking, but organics did it alot.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 am

Spiderman would look over and give a confused expression saying "Forget what happened? That is interesting because being a superhero I was just wondering if this was a terrorist strike then why did they attack this place. No important people were here and there was only a school here that was anything special. Another thing I noticed was where are the terrorists? The agents went off but they did not bring anyone with them so did the terrorists get taken before hand. I do not think so cause I am pretty sure that I would have remembered taking down some terrorists. So what really happened cause I think that I have been brain washed in some way." Jane Foster would say "What are you assuming the people in the government suits lied to us. Why would they?" Spiderman would reply "Because something so awful just happened that they needed civilians to not remember it so Robot. I did not catch your name. What happened here if you still remember." Jane Foster and Spiderman would look at you waiting for an answer.

((So will you tell them or with hold that information? I am interested to know what you will do. Smile ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 pm

"This unit will answer your question. This unit was acting on functions it believes logical, however apparently those functions were wrong as you called Delta villain." Delta would show Spiderman the thing in his chest making sure it couldn't get out, "You showed me my logic was errored so we worked together. An alien entity known similar to who my data banks refer to as Enchantress attacked us, and killed Dr Octavius. This unit now contains a piece of that entity."

Delta would then look where the agents left, "The agents seemed to call it an alien and a human. They then made a bright light and you all forgot."

Delta would tilt his head looking at Spiderman, trying to imitate the emotion of confusion, "Delta does not understand that light or what happened on a logical level, but that was all the data this unit can provide."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Spider Man would nod and say "Enchantress attacked why?. And she killed Doc Oc. Did she disintegrate the body cause I don't see him here." Spider Man would think over and say "So you have a piece of it huh. You may want to analyze it to see what it is." Upon hearing what Delta had to say about the agents comment Spider Man says "An alien and a human? That seems impossible. It may be that the alien is using her DNA to change into her but where did it get her DNA she was dead and that does not explain how he got her memories. The bright light must have been tuned to alter the memories of the human mind. We humans are susceptible to bright light and if it was in a certain frequency they could feasibly make us not remember what happened. Hmmm but why did they feel they needed us to forget this?" Spider Man would think for a minute and say "Well I am going to need to look into this if you can provide me a piece I can try to solve a bit of this. This alien may try to come back and attack again." Delta would know that the thing was the size of a hand and that a tiny piece could still be given and he would still have a good chunk.

((Will you give Spider Man a piece. Neutral ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Delta would turn to Spiderman, "This unit would love to give you a piece, however specimen is unstable and hostile. If you wish you must attempt with extreme care." Delta would await Spiderman's reply, and if he still wanted a sample he would take the object out cut off a piece and seal it in one of his specimen tubes for Spiderman, then returning the rest to be locked in his chest.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:47 am

Spiderman says "Oh don't worry. I have a plan." As Delta give him the sample Spiderman wraps it into a ball of webbing and begins bouncing it like a basketball. He says "You see it cant escape now. I have it wrapped up good and if it tries to give me trouble a few good bounces should knock him back into place." The mass inside Delta would try to escape again but would then stop moving when it bounced off of your chest compartment re-energizing Delta and increasing his willpower by 2 for about 2 admin posts. Spiderman would say "Well we need to get going. We need to clean up this crime and I've gotta get this to Mr Fantastic. He may know what is going on. Good luck with your plans." and he would swing off with Toxin and Spider-Woman. Jane Foster was left behind she says "I need to go and see who needs my help. Good Luck sir." She steals a van and drives off.

((Poor Delta is alone now I think this is definitely the end but if you want to post a reply to this then you are free to do that. Did you learn anything about what that blob is inside of Delta? Wink ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:24 am

((A little bit XP))

Delta would do a quick scan before leaving, he would get a strange signal from the internet. "Find.....Locked....SHIELD...EVA" The message would go dead. Delta would immediate turn towards the direction the signal originated from, then back to where Spiderman was, "Good and Evil. Organic methodology, they are organic perspective. This unit be both and neither." With that Delta would walk off towards where that strange signal was transmitting, maybe he could find some new useful tools and if he was really lucky, someone to help him analyze this goop, beyond what his sensors could do.

((Hoping thats a good ending and a nice intro idea for whats I plan on going after next Wink ))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum