A New Day Flash #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Day Flash #1

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:02 am

"Ah this speed I do not understand it. Wait The Flash Museum. It might shed some light on who I am and what these powers are. I must go and discover what these memories mean."

*************************************************************************************

Baku is called by Mister Terrific (Michael Holt) on her cellphone. "Baku I know you are not a Justice League member but we are swamped with a lot of attacks today, all around the world. If you accept Wally West nor Bart Allen have responded in hours and I believe that they are in trouble. Their locators have traced them to The Flash Museum. If you can would you help them." As Baku looked outside the cafe she sees a horrible sight as criminals riot around the city causing mass damage and multiple injuries, death and panic.

((Well Baku what are you going to do about all this. Laughing ))

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Day Flash #1

Post  maltastarlight on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 pm

She says on the phone "Ill help if I can." while glancing at her brother. She says "I may be late." She hangs up the phone and puts a sign on the window saying "Cafe closed due to Armageddon." Then she goes to speak with her brother. "Milya. It's not safe for you to be alone in the cafe right now. I want you to take on an incorporeal form so you wont get hurt and come with me." once he takes on his real form and become incorporeal. She does the same thing until she gets out of the cafe in which case she returns to visibility in her real form. She starts going in the direction of The Flash Museum.

maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:34 am

As Baku surveys the environment. She sees several crimes taking place at once and several people are wounded and even dead. There is a couple of thugs beating up an old lady for her purse, there is an orphanage falling apart with people inside including orphans, there is a business man who has been cut in half gasping for help, and a woman is trapped in a burning car that is about to explode. You hear people down the street screaming from a burning oil tanker pouring out burning oil and seems like it will blow up soon as well.

The Flash Museum is 2 km away from your current position.

((Mwahahahahahahahaha what are you going to do now Baku. Who will you save. Who will you help. You cant save them all Hahahahahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Baku looks over at Milya and says, "Milya go and help the lady out of the car. Ill help the orphanage. Meet here when your done." then Baku rushes into the orphanage and tries to get them out of the building. Milya rushes over to the lady in the car and uses his cane to pry open the door and get him out. He becomes invisible so he does not scare her.

maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Baku gets all the people out of the building but as she gets the last one out some debris falls down and as she gets that last orphan out the building crumbles. The orphans hug you and the adults say "Thank you for your help." Milya manages to get the civilian out of her car just as it blows up and knocks the 2 over. The woman thankful of being saved says "Thank you. I would have died had you not saved me." Baku and Milya meet up where it was stated. The oil from the oil tanker is spreading and it seems the dying man is fading fast pointing at something while looking at the heroes. The thugs attacking the old lady pullout a gun and point it at her saying "If you do not give us the purse old bag then we will have to kill you. We are not screwing around." (Yes I am not going to use the other word that is common for that scenario so yea that is what you got.)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 am

Baku looks at Milya and says "Go help the lady I'll see what the guy near the ally want's." Milya nods and then runs over to help the lady and uses his powers to find their fears. Baku meanwhile goes to the dying man and asks "What is it? What's in the ally?"
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:42 am

As Milya checks their fears the one shows clowns as his fear and the other one seems to not have a fear. The thugs say "Give us the purse now before we blow your friggin brains out." As Baku talks to the guy he was coughing up blood and unable to speak he points to an alley that stems off from the alley your near where she sees a criminal slashing at a woman with a knife with blood trailing off into the alley near you. She can hear "Yes . . . YES! . . . I will make you into a masterpiece." The business man finally dies and his arm falls to the ground
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Milya loves the fact that this guy is afraid of clowns, and makes the illusion of a Pierrot Clown with 2 giant sharp butcher knives covered in blood and gore dancing towards the one that is terrified of clowns and slashing his bloody knives. The clown has a crazed smile on his face. While they are distracted by the illusion Milya sneaks behind the second goon and hits him with a cane hard enough to knock him out. Milya gets a slight chuckle as the other guy freaks out from the illusion he then helps the lady up and gives her back her purse. Milya asks "Are you alright" Meanwhile Baku does not like rapist or killers so she tries to sense his fear.

((When Milya was doing his illusion the only thing I was thinking of was this. Twisted Evil ))

maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:31 pm

As Milya beats up the thugs the old Lady says "Thank you" and gives him 2 dollar bills and runs off. As Baku senses his fears she notices that he fears his dead mother. He continues to slash and disfigure the lady.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Milya meets back at the checkpoint. Meanwhile Baku transforms herself into a rotten corpse of the attackers mother. and starts making like she is going to kill him.

((and this is exactly what I was thinking of. Twisted Evil ))

maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:39 am

The attacker panics and begins wildly swinging his blade and when that does not work he runs off. As you approach the girl in a red short skirt dress she says as she is blinded by the blood "Don't hurt me . . . please." You and your partner notice the oil tanker is going to blow in mere seconds if you not help it now it would blow. There is a hospital nearby that you could take the girl to.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Baku says "I am not going to hurt you. My name is Baku. I'm just here to help the citizens." She says as she helps the lady up. Baku says to the lady "There is a hospital nearby I will take you there." She gets her to the hospital and then meets up with Milya. Milya and Baku go and take care of the oil tanker. Milya saves the trucker while Baku Summons a hose and uses the fire hydrant to help put out the flames.
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:33 am

The woman stops and realizes that she has been saved and comes along with you as you enter the Hospital you see that it has had a few incidents inside but is still running with many of the workers overworked already. They accept the new woman to be their patient. As you save the trucker and manage to stall the oil tankers explosion long enough to get everyone away from the explosion Despero and Captain Boomerang attack and toss a car at you two (This misses and does no damage Malta you will have to tell me why)

(Despero)

(Captain Boomerang)

Captain Boomerang says "Well It looks like we have a couple of heroes here to help the Flash out. Despero should we deal with them now." Despero looks at Captain Boomerang and smiles both are ready for a fight.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Baku Seeing the car coming towards her picks up a trucker like a mother would a small child and flies up out of the path of the car trucker still in her arms. Millya meanwhile seeing the truck as well does an amazing flip over the car and lands efforlessely on his feet. Baku then puts the trucker back onto the sidewalk and lands beside Millya. She says in that happy tone she has "My wasn't that rude. Is that how you always say hello." Millya then looks at his sister and says in a serious tone "Do you have to play with everyone." Meanwhile they both sense their opponents fears.
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 pm

((Captain Boomerang hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Despero hit 0 times out of 9 times))

The 2 sense no fears in these attackers. Captain Boomerang says "Nice moves. Now try this." He then pulls out his Razor Boomerangs (4 of them) and throws them at Baku and Millya hitting both of them in both shoulders with Glancing Blows. Despero runs over and punches Baku 2 times with Non Glancing Blows knocking her upward with his left fist in the first strike and then punching her head first sideways using his right fist till she fell on the ground on the second hit as she fell back down. Despero says "So you are the new hope of this world now that The Justice League is in shambles. You do not hold a candle to your predecessors. Even The Flash had more skill than you contain. Your Pathetic." Despero would give a sick smile as if he was enjoying beating you up. Baku would notice that he is not even using his weapons on her just his armor as if to insult her further. he would then look at Millya and blast at him with his telekinetic beam hitting Millys in the chest with a Non Glancing Blow knocking him flying back.

((Baku hit 3 times out of 5 times))
((Takusen hit 2 times out of 4 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 pm

((confused Millya is still incorporal no physycal attack should be hurting him. Evil or Very Mad ))

Baku says in a happy tone with a creepy smile "Getting a little cocky aren't we." Baku creates a slingshot and shoots a rock into his third eye. If the eye is now swollen and closed she creates a barrier that obscures Despero's vision so that he cannot see his ally or Millya and vice versa. Once the dream bubble is in effect she becomes invisible and incorporeal to escape from under him. She makes an illusion of the justice league and then while he is distracted and she is invisible she shoots 2 more rocks that are fist sized at the back of his head.

((This song will play will play during the rest of the fight))

Millya meanwhile who is already incorporeal makes an illusion of Captain Boomerang Black Lantern son who is accusing his father for his murder. Meanwhile he makes an illusion onto Captain Boomerangs eyes making him see himself as a black lantern and making mirrors around him showing what him as a black lantern. Meanwhile Millya is fighting him using his cane striking at him twice.
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat May 12, 2012 12:48 am

((Good point i forgot about that i will fix that now.))

((Captain Boomerang hit 1 times out of 8 times))
((Despero hit 2 times out of 9 times))

(Baku)

Despero gets hit in the third eye dead on in a non glancing blow. He reels back screaming "AAAARRRGGHH. HOW DARE YOU HIT ME IN MY EYE INFERIOR BEING." Despero looks for her when he composes himself with his third eye closed. He sees the Justice League and says "So you are using illusions while you hide." Baku then hits Despero 2 more times in non glancing blows. Despero says "Argh where are you you pest." Despero punches in the direction of you attacks missing both times. "WHERE ARE YOU." Despero then to try to hit you slams both fists onto the ground breaking the road bot missing Baku.

***********************************************************************************

(Millya)

Captain Boomerang rubs his eyes as he sees this and says "This can't be . . . Owen. NO!!! What is happening to me. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!" (It has effected him) in a panic Captain Boomerang throws 2 bomb boomerangs at the black lantern Owen and one at the reflection. The cane hits him the first time in the back. the second time Captain Boomerang senses the attack and dodges and readies a lightning boomerang to attack with. "So . . . There is a bit of a magic show goin on here. Where are ya hiding kid." He waits there for an attack.

((Baku hit 3 times out of 5 times))
((Takusen hit 1 times out of 4 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Baku warps reality using her dream powers trapping Despero in the middle of a raging inferno while disguising some of the flames as herself.

Millya makes multiple copies of himself to confuse Captain Boomerang and goes for an attack in the face 2 times.

((The cane is still letting off its sleeping incense))
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 am

((Captain Boomerang hit 3 times out of 8 times))
((Despero hit 2 times out of 9 times))

Despero says in a growl. "Grr . . . Your magic is the only skill you have. You rely on it to make sure you do not have to attack me yourself. You are a coward. At least the Martian Manhunter or even The Flash would fight me with their fists. You are content to hide like a child. Like the Batman was when I decimated his city." He suddenly stops as if he had just got an idea saying. "But I can reshape the fabric of reality as well even without my third eye thanks to the Flame Of Py'tar." (Even with his third eye gone he can still use The Flame Of Py'tar to warp reality that power of the Flame Of Py'tar is not subjective to his third eye) Despero would suddenly use his power which forms an aura of purple energy around him and warps reality to reverse the flames that Baku created and make the landscape a burning ruin covered in sand and surrounded by dead civillians everywhere some old and some new who were in the apartments hiding from the carnage. The survivors (2 civilians 1 adult female and a 10 year old boy) were turned into ferocious monsters from his homeworld which looked like Giant Purple Worms of immeasurable size.

((Here is the creatures the people below are about adult male sized so that should tell you how big they are))

The 2 of them towered over you as they rived around and attacked whats left of the city. Despero begins talking saying. "Do you like what I have done to your homeworld this is what your homeworld will look like once I have taken it over. I can reverse this effect if you show yourself and fight like a true warrior. But until you decide to do so I will use the creatures from my homeworld to obliterate your lands." He raises his arm and points it towards the nearest building signalling an attack. The creatures begin rampaging through the land firing their massive beams of energy and decimating many buildings and one managing to hit Baku with a glancing blow (as she is still incorporal) as she is turned corperal and blasted back into a brick wall for 1/2 damage. Despero says smiling "Ah . . . There you are coward." and rushes forward attempting a punch but misses (Baku decides how she dodges) Despero stands there with his fist in the ground he turns his head in your direction. Your magic can sense that the worms are still people inside there

((Here is a map of Baku's fighting area W means Worm DE means Despero and BA means Baku))

Millya clocks Captain boomerang in the head for 1 damage and hits him in the shoulder for 1 damage injuring it. Millya and Captain Boomerang suddenly see the land shift to what it is now as the sand washes over the area Captain Boomerang saying "What the hell is going on! No matter back to the show I guess!" He throws many boomerangs at the copies making them disperse. Suddenly a huge explosion is heard from Despero's and Baku's position Captain boomerang says "What the hell is that." as he dodged the debris and makes his way to a nearby roof using his Rocket Bommerang. The debris just phases past Millya and lands by him. Captain Boomerang feeling desperate Throws some unknown Boomerangs in 2 random locations. He says "Gonna have to use my new boomerangs. I was saving them for The Flash. But you leave me no choice. Beware the Sonic Boomerang." The 2 boomerangs blink 2 times and begin emitting a high pitched sound that engulfs the room giving Millya a headache and forcing him out of incorporeal form wrenching him to the ground covering his ears. (Your races hightened hearing would make it hurt even more than a human.) Captain boomerang says "Ha like em mate. They emit a loud noise that messes with your head. Unless you break the buggers your easy prey." He activates his Lightning Boomerangs and throws them at Millya doing 2 glancing blows saying "Ha, Now I can see ya. Not so tough without them tricks of yours mate." (because the boomerangs are faster then the flashes super speed so they do not miss people who do not have super speed however a miss instead becomes a glancing blow instantly. He missed so 2 glancing blows.) Captain Boomerang goes to ready 2 more Lightning Boomerangs. (Hitting the boomerangs with any hard object would disrupt the boomerang and destroy it. He has 6 and just used 2. BTW he only has 2 more Lighting Boomerangs.) Millys notices that he is showing signs of fear but does not know what is causing it as Captain Boomerang looks down onto the roof he is on and freaks shaking his head and covering his face for a moment. he mumbles something to himself that Millya cannot hear over the screeching. Millya also sees that the sleeping incense seems to be taking effect as Captain Boomerang rubs his eyes and begins drifting off from the battle.

((3 Admin Posts until Captain Boomerang falls asleep.))

((Here is a picture of Millya's fighting area about a block away CB means Captain Boomerang and TA means Takusen))

((Well what will you do now I wonder. Very Happy and what freaked out Captain Boomerang))

((Baku hit 3 1/2 times out of 5 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:43 pm

When Baku becomes visible again she says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me." When she sees him turn the people into monsters and sees the damage that he is making she says "Now that just wont do." She decides to dream up a energy suppressor keyed into his energy signature making sure he could not use any more powers. (This will disappear as soon as the fight is over) Next she will us her powers to turn the people back to normal using her last move to turn herself invisible and intangible. While she does this she says "Now you see me. Now you don't."

Millya uses his cane to smash the Sonic Boomerangs. Millya is very unhappy with him and goes invisible and intangible just to piss him off. Millya smiles as he notices Captain Boomerang freak out and says "Whats wrong don't like what you see in the mirror." he creates mirrors surrounding them.

((My people have the ability to sense the fear immediately upon looking at you so tell me what it is Mad ))
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:22 am

((Captain Boomerang hit 4 times out of 8 times))
((Despero hit 3 times out of 9 times))

(Millya)

Millya can tell that what Captain Boomerang is freaked out about is him as a Black Lantern still meaning that it is a lingering fear. As the mirrors appear Captain Boomerang covers his eyes and says "It is not real. What is wrong with me. I have never feared anything in my life. Why . . . Why am I . . . Could I be going soft. No no I'm not going soft Your mine kid!" Recovering he throws 2 more Sonic Boomerangs which miss. (Malta decides how but it will require you to hit them before they embed themselves in the scenery and activate.) Captain Boomerang would then try to run off to assist Despero but as he lands onto the car and then onto the street Millya would suddenly see a blue blur and a gust of wind pass by him and Captain Boomerang forcing Captain Boomerang to be lifted off of the ground and land awkwardly dealing 1 damage to his throwing arm. (That should help huh.) Millya could barely see it but it looked like Captain Boomerang was hit with a sword but there is no mark on him. The blue blur would then rush off ahead to where Baku is fighting Despero Captain Boomerang saying "What the heck was that about?!? OW that hurts!!!" Captain Boomerang the tries to stand back up by propping himself on the side of the nearby car.

((2 Admin Posts until Captain Boomerang falls asleep.))

***********************************************************************************

(Baku)

Despero manages to use his super strength to rip the energy suppressors apart saying "You are now using fabrications on me! I bend reality to my whim you think of me as a joke!!!" and then tries to make something using his reality warping abilities but is stopped when a blue blur passes by her and through Despero knocking him up and hurting him for 1 damage as he falls to the ground. Baku would see a blade in the blur but no marl on Despero. Despero then says "Arrgh!!! Who Are you? Do you dare challenge me human." The boy says "I cannot let you do what you want in this city. I am here to stop you. My name is Dervish!" He stands there at the ready with 2 scimitars at the ready. Baku can sense no fears from this young lad but could sense a divine presence.

((??? hit ??? times out of ??? times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:59 pm

(Millya)

Millya uses his cane to knock the Sonic Boomerangs away. Millya continues to give a cold smile saying "Whats wrong? Cant even walk now? Are you that afraid to face your sins." He then uses his powers to create an illusion of Captain Boomerang as a Black Lantern holding the body of his dead son forcing him to relive the incident. While he is distracted Millya goes in for a flying kick to the face.

******************************************************************************************************************

(Baku)

Baku uses her overly happy creepy smile again and says "Not a joke per say." She looks at the new person with the same fake smile and says "You sure you want to be here kid its dangerous you know." Baku then summons more of the energy suppressors. She then makes a pack of robot wolves appear and attack him.
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:42 am

((Captain Boomerang hit 5 times out of 8 times sleeping))
((Despero hit 5 times out of 9 times))

(Millya)

Captain Boomerang would respond angrily to being mocked by Millya saying "Shut yer yap! I Ain't afraid of Nothin'! I didn't kill my son! Some force controllin' my body did! I did nothin' wrong!" He would try to grab one of his boomerangs when Millya's illusion would appear in front of him. Captain Boomerang would instantly stall his action and be hypnotized by the illusion. When the illusion kills off its son He would shout "Owen!!!" He would restrain himself from shouting further. His head falling he would say "It ain't real! It is just some hocus pocus. Anotha trick meant to deceive me!" Just as he would look up he would get kicked square in the jaw by Millya and be launched face down into the puddle behind him and the car he was leaning on to keep himself up dealing 1 damage. Captain boomerang would then get back up off of the ground and say in a low angry tone "Ya think yer a smart mate! Using my son to get in my head! All ya did was make me angry and guarantee that ya ain't gettin' away alive! I'm gonna kill ya ugly and leave yer body lyin' in the gutta!" He would then suddenly draw 2 more Sonic Boomerangs and jab them into the ground in front of him which make their sonic sound and deal 1 damage to Millya causing his ears to bleed. Captain Boomerang would then say "Yea! How'd ya like that mate! Yer gonna be feelin' worse in a minute!" He would then ready 2 sharp looking boomerangs and throw them at Millya who ducks them but as Millya was readying to dodge the boomerangs return Captain Boomerang would throw an exploding boomerang directly at Millya who manages to avoid the full blast by jumping back and getting launched into some trash near a dumpster for 1/2 damage. Captain Boomerang would ready one more explosive boomerang into his hand saying "Yer dead mate!" before getting ready to toss and suddenly stumble as he started succumbing to the sleep gas from the cane. He would rub his eyes to no avail as he would only manage to say "Ugh . . . " before passing out beside the car he was originally launched into by the blue blur.

(Baku, Dervish and Simurgh)

((Here is what Dervish and Simurgh look like))

((Dervish))

((Simurgh))

After Baku said her peace to Dervish the young hero would wait for a rainbow bird to land onto his shoulder and respond by saying in a Persian accent "Do not worry ally in the field of battle. I am protected by dis divine beast who grants me her power. Being blessed by such power I cannot sit by while such evil runs rampant." The bird would begin speaking saying in a refined Persian accent "Dervish. Our allies are in The Flash Museum with an enemy." Dervish would respond saying "I understand. We will have to get past this villain first." Despero would then begin talking saying with a smirk "Heh Heh! do either of you understand who you are challenging. I am Despero. The one who bested heroes like superman, The Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman. I once even bested the entire Green Lantern Corps with my mind. So now you know the perfect bieng you are dealing with. Since you still seem keen on testing your might against me." he would pause for a minute and suddenly say while grabbing a car "Then you shall be measured!" he would then throw the car at Baku which would miss. (Baku decides how) Despero would then teleport to Dervish and grab him by the shirt. He would then punch Dervish 3 times in the face for 1 damage and then he would throw Dervish onto a car for another 1 damage. Despero would then turn his attention to Baku again. Dervish would get back up, Wipe the blood off of his mouth and say "You are indeed mighty. But might is not everything." He would then rush at Despero in a blur of speed with his weapons now shining white and go for a slash missing as Despero moved backwards. Dervish would then in the same speed jump over Despero and manage to slice Desperos back for 1 will damage Baku noticing that the slash left no mark. He would then try a spin slash attack looking like a mini tornado to which Despero would move out of the way of. Dervish would then go for a lunging slash which Despero would respond to by grabbing the blade which made the one blade lose its light while the other retained its light. Despero would then say "Your fast like The Flash, But you are not nearly as skilled as he is." Dervish would then respond by slashing Desperos arm with the other sword for 1 damage again leaving no mark. This forced Despero to let go of the 1st sword and say "Ah! It hurt. But there is no wound?" Dervish would then say "With the light Simurgh grants me I can take your will to fight from you. Slashing not your flesh but your soul." The 2 would stare at each other. Siezing each other up and waiting for the other to move. Simurgh would be waiting on a nearby lampost for when she could safelt attack Despero.

((Dervish hit 4 times out of 6 times))
((Simurgh hit 0 times out of 2 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down