A New Day Supergirl #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Day Supergirl #1

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Krypton, The JLA Watchtower. Why do I know all of these places. Have I been to them. There is a place that I always go to when I need to think maybe that will help.

***********************************************************************************

As Gears and Azure wander the same street (you guys decide why) they are both contacted by Mr Terrific (Mr Terrific is the JL member who does communications most of the time.) Mr Terrific says "Azure, Gears I am sensing something coming down near the location of Superboy and Supergirl. I am concerned as things have fallen into anarchy and now a unidentified flying object is suddenly flying to the Fortress Of Solitude seems suspicious. Please go check it out it should land around the time you arrive. Could you please assist us." Mr Terrific then hangs up. as the two look on they see anarchy in the streets you see 5 incidents of note one is a psycho waving a chainsaw around killing people. there is a bank heist going on with 4 guys. there is a arsonist burning down an apartment building. a gang war has broken out. and there is a runaway bus that will require both of your help to stop.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Day Supergirl #1

Post  vinio2323 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 am

"A girl try's to take a day off with a fellow borg and this happens? Do we ever get a break sugar?" Gears would ask to her newest friend, Azure.

They had only met a few hours ago, and Gears and Azure had hit it off. It was rare to see another female cyborg with similar stature and affinity for heroism. Though, at least Gears, really wanted that break.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:28 pm

"Its not as if we have much of a choice." Azure nods dumbly, she had a rather flat expression on her face not particularly happy or saddened by them being called into action. She had just met this Gears, the fact was that she was quite interested to meet someone who had a similar issue. Although she would have to say that despite them both being Cyborgs, they had totally different personalities. For instance, Gears seemed quite sociable and flamboyant in her own way. While Azure was the type she was rather indifferent to everyone. However, it still seemed that they would be pretty good friends despite their differences.

She stops in her tracks and looks skyward, her eyes fixed on the azure sky. For a moment it would look as if she had a malfunction of some kind or she was just plain weird. Before anyone had time to say anything something fell from the sky and crashed leaving a horrible crater beside azure. It was a black rectangular block of some kind as it made some sounds beeping sounds before exerting out a white cloudy gas from it's exhaust. Azure reached in to grab her cannon which was roughly the same height as her but, nearly 4 times as heavy. She slung it over her shoulder and looked to Gears.

((Bitches love cannons!))

Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 am

((Ahh I see what you did there XP))

Gears would smile as she noticed the cannon. "Not many girls your size pack that much heat honey, but in this case, I'm glad you do."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 am

Azure blinked and nodded sheepishly.

"Unlike most cyborgs all of my offensive weapons are external ad-ons which draw from my power supply. This concept was experimental and it has proven to have advantages and....its disadvantages in combat." She stated in a rather monotone voice.

(@vinio: XD)
(@Admin: Are you offering transportation to there? Or must we find it ourselves?)
Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:23 am

You both get a call from Mister Terrific "I have the teleporter ready to send you to the Fortress of Solitude but it will take a minute to charge up since it is malfunctioning from an earlier fight we had today."

((so what are you guys going to do while you wait are you going to help the people around here first.))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Gears would look around at the chaos and smile, "So many problems and so little time to clean up the mess." flicking her hair back out of her camera eye she scanned the area they were in. "I've handled bank heists before, and they don't usually cause too much injury. I believe we out to stop that bus of civilians or that maniac, but I worry we won't get both."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:39 am

"We could always split up... if that were the case" Azure nodded, it would seem her time would be more efficiently spent if she helped out around and did some vigilantism. After all, she had now devoted her life to this hero business. Azure wondered if her cannon was really necessary for such small deeds but, hey things happen.

(@ Vinio: I think the admin had something specific in mind, ^_^;Wink
Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 am

((So what are you guys doing are you guys teaming up to save the bus or are you guys splitting up to take on the other threats. you have to take them all on and the special surprise before you can be transported. oh and some of them if you do not get to them fast enough people will die. Twisted Evil ))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Gears would smile and begin to run towards the bank. "I think I got this one, you got that guy with the chainsaw? I'm sure your cannon can handle it if things get iffy."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Azure nodded as the end of her cannon began lighting up. A blue simmering glow began illuminating out of her cannon. She dashed forward at the chain saw wielding maniac, her heavy weapon drawn. The cyborg chick leapt into the air and clashed weapons with the maniac. The chain saw would grind against her cannon as sparks flew. Azure being a robot found the most effective thing to do was to drive her knee into her enemies groin.

(XD)

Once her opponent would double over from pain, she'd rotate her body on her heel and slam the side of her cannon to the crazed mad man's temporal lobe to knock him out of his misery. Turningher head and her aim toward the bus, she fires the discharged cannon into the asphalt creating a big crater in the middle of the road. She hoped the front half of the bus would slide down into it as the most of of its back wheels would be in the air unable to drive the bus forward.
Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:16 pm

(Gears)

Ok first gears as Gears enters the bank she sees 4 black masked guys with guns one is inside the vault, one is covering up the camera with gunk a third and forth one is monitoring the civilians who are pressed against the teller booths one in particular is troublesome as she is panicking with her kid one of the goons keeps saying the line "Shut up. Any of you move and your dead." at that moment the woman tried to make a break for it with her kid and to distract them the cop in the crowd pulled his gun and took a load of bullets to the chest. (These guys are serious so do not test them just capture them quickly I would say) the ones in the front noyice you and point their guns at you.

***********************************************************************************

(Azure)

As Azure defeats the maniac with the gun she notices that he actually survived as he had a metal plate in his skull which was causing the problem with his sanity. The people you saved say "Thank you another minute and he would have killed all of us." (you saved 8 people out of 12 people) When she made the chasm it stopped the bus but Azure could here a beeping sound coming from the bottom of the bus. It was a bomb and it was about to blow since the bus stopped. The people are screaming. (That is why I said that this was a 2 person job. now you are going to have to book it over there to save the people in there.)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 am

Gears would instantly turn on her stealth feild to vanish as soon as they'd seen her. She would then quickly run over to the two guarding the civilians and grab both their arms smashing their heads together, effectively knocking them out.

Using her electric field she would hit the control panel on the safe to get it to seal shut on the guy inside, and the guard trying to get the cameras.

((Hard to describe a actions simultaneously so yes it would all happen at the same time.))
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:43 am

(I'm confused? I thought he had a chainsaw? Guys! Who's officially narrating?)
(((And Nah... not really Razz )))

After she fired her cannon, her operating system reminded her of her power core evertime she used it. A feminine yet, robotic voice suddenly spoke inside her mainframe.

"Battery Core is now at 90%"

Azure activated her eye's ability as a blue flame appeared before her left eye's special scanning ability Odin's eye.

"Battery core now at 88%" Her OS updated her.

Quickly, she planted her cannon barrel down into the ground using it as cover as she pulled out her plasma pistol and sword. She would shoot suppressive fire from her pistol weapon at the crazed individual, who was wielding water weapon he was wielding, as she darted towards the bus at the same time. She knew it was an easy fix because there was beeping, the device was no doubt electrical. Azure would simply touch the bus' side as metal was a great conductor and activating her ability she drew electricity from the bomb through the bus and collected it under her own power storage.

"Battery core is now at 89%"
Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 am

((ok the guy with a chainsaw had a metal plate in his head that is why he went crazy.))

((Bomb is diffused bus is safe))
((Psycho with a chainsaw is neutralized))
((Arsonist is scared and is lying on the ground but the people in the building are still in danger))
((Bank is dealt with))
((Gang war is still going))

The arsonist lies down on the ground when the shots aimed at him came. He has given up. The people in the bus come out with one of them the bus driver saying to Azure "Thank you. Without you we would have been goners." The people in the bank (in particular the lady responsible for the cops death) say "Thank you. We were all scared and you saved us."

The gang war has escalated and many people are starting to get hurt. The fire has caused the building to start falling apart the people have little time left before they will die.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:06 am

Gears would simply smile at the lady, "All in a day's work sugar." she would say running out to the building that was on fire, "I got this one, I'll come back for the gang war ASAP." Gears would dash through a burned out window on the building and quickly scan the building for life, one of the few benefits to being a cyborg.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:25 am

Azure walks toward where the gang war was taking place looking around for what was happening so she could better analyze the situation.
Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 pm

((Gears))

Gears would sense 12 individuals inside the building. 5 of them are in the common room on the 1st floor trapped by fire at the front door.

One man is in an elevator heading towards a floor consumed by flames which will kill him if not saved.

There are 3 a mother, father and male child cowering in the corner of their apartment as the flames close in.

There is an old couple in their apartment holding each other near a window waiting to be saved but the flames are closing in.

One female child is in the hotspot of the fire and is surrounded by flames in a crumbling room. If she is not saved immediately she may die as well. (you can save 2 in a post so make them count)

((oh and since you scanned you found the secret person who would of died had you not done the scan there is an old man trapped in his apartment asleep in his chair who has narcalepsy and is in the center of the fire surrounded by flames. You can save him as an extra with the other 2 if you save him on the first post after that he will be dead. Good work finding him. Very Happy ))

((Azure))

Azure would see several incidents involving the 3 warring faction including The Police, the Black gang The Dirty Angels, and the Asian gang The Triads. there are 24 surviving cops, 14, surviving Dirty Angels, and 14 surviving Triads. The first incident to note is the massive scale assault on the street near a parking lot building (which is where what they were after is) involving 6 Dirty Angels, 6 Triads and 12 Cops who are having a shootout the cops are all behind their cars pinned down with 2 shot but alive the gangs are better with one Dirty angel shot in the arm and one triad hit in the leg which he splinted to continue.

There are 4 cops holding up 2 Dirty Angels who have a hostage.

There are 2 Triads making a getaway with 2 hostages 4 Cops are in pursuit with their 2 cars.

There is an attack involving 4 cops who are fighting 2 Triads and 2 Dirty angels they are holding the Cops off and are actually teaming up.

There is a single Dirty Angel and a single Triad in a Mexican standoff in the second floor hallway heading to the elevator.

The remaining 3 Dirty Angels and the remaining 3 Triads are fighting with the Triads all behind a red car with 3 brief cases one is shot in the side while 2 Dirty Angels hide behind a black car and the last Dirty Angel is behind a blue car who is shot in the leg in the top floor.

((You can deal with 2 incidents at a time per post oh and some people will die if thing escalate too much))

((Okay so what are you 2 going to do. Smile ))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Gears would smash through the front door going right through the burning wood. It didn't hurt as most of her 'skin' was fake anyways.
((And I'm not sure if that counts as saving those in the common room, they aren't the group I intended on saving first, but i kinda gotta go through the front door to enter the building to get the worst case people XP))

Gears would then sprint to the elevator. Prying open the hot, easily playable doors she got the man out, pointing towards the exit she made on the way in. She would yell at him to get out of the building quick.
Knowing the floor was about to give way under the one girl she picked up on sensors she went to the room underneath, just as it gave way and caught the girl. She would carry the little girl under her arm as she ran to the room with the sleeping old man and pick him up by his undergarments, jumping out the nearest window with them both and landing outside with them on top of her. The impact was a little higher than Gears anticipated, but she landed alight. She would set the two down and prepare to head back into the building looking quickly at it to see if anything had changed.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Azure brings out her cannon and points it at the mindless violence. Using her Odin's eye, she scanned the area and would flick a switch as she lifted her heavy fire arm as it's blue core faded within its barrel as the barrel began rotating as it began firing bullets like a turret. Azure would use an overlap of her x ray, zoom in and thermal vision in order to fire at all the hoodlums with deadly aim as her eye was not missing. After, she turned an absolute 360 degrees around, all the hooodlums were down. The turrret bullets would even pierce through some concrete, and cars always finding their mark. There was literally smoke coming out of her gun as she slammed her gun into the ground. Azure was emotionless but, she wasn't a killer. She had called the ambulance to hurry quick as she had hit all of them in on vital areas as long as they didn't blead out they would be able to live.
Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:09 pm

((Gears))

As Gears saves the people in the common room and rushes to help the others saving the elevator guy the common room people and the elevator guy run outside. Gears saves the child and the sleeping man (who wakes up now), Gears notices that the fire is spreading fast and if she does not act fast some people will die as the flames close in on the family and the old couple. (you can save the 2 leftover people in one post.)

((Azure))

((I am assuming that you attacked all the thugs with the gun so I will count it as such as it makes sense what you did. The only one that avoided this attack are the guys in the car with a hostage. and you still havent seen what they were all after.))

The Police look up at whatever fired the shots that stopped the rampage of the gangs. They see Azure and marvel at her skill. The female hostage inside runs to the cops crying. Azure sees an Ambulance being called and arriving immediately. The Police say "Thank you miss. We couldn't have done it without you." to Azure. The 2 in the car with a male hostage are still peeling away from the crime scene Azure can tell that she can still catch them and meet up with Gears quickly afterwards.

((Great work guys but what now oh and once you guys finish with your gang wars and burning building the surprise will come.))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Gears would quickly jump up the side of the building and bust through the window nearest the family. She would quickly grab them and using a cord from her mechanics lower them out of the building as fast as possible.

Knowing that the old couple were in danger she would quickly run through all the walls she needed to get to them as fast as possible and pick them both up as she dove out of the building. She would land with them above her, possibly taking some damage but preventing injury to the couple.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:24 pm

((Why is there so much crime? Where is this Somalia? XD))

Azure sighs and walks toward the car and fires at the tires of the vehicle to stop them from getting anyware fast. Next, she would raise her heavy fire arm lift it over her head and would walk to the front of the car. She would send the heavy weapon crashing down onto the hood of the car and in doing so caving in the windshield and the roof of the car.

"Get out..." She commanded.
Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 am

((1st to Dusks question the reason why crime has had a significant increase worldwide is because without Superman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Batman, Wonder Woman etc the criminals are feeling more confident that they can kill off the rest of the superheroes and run the streets worldwide. In other words now that they are gone the villains think that they can just get away with their crimes cause there is no man of steel or amazon princess to stop them. I hope I explained that well enough.))

((Gears))

The family get lowered down the window the child waving at Gears saying "Thank you." As she broke through the walls the old couple cowered and were picked up by Gears unknowing they were being saved. As she runs out of the house the fire reacts with an oven that had the gas on blowing up the buildings 4th floor and Gears landing on her legs but not feeling pain in a remarkable testament to the parts installed in her.

The old couple say "Thank you." but run away screaming as a massive robot looms over some buildings. Gears can make out that it is Mister Atom but much bigger than normal. As Gears scans Mister Atom she notices some adjustments to his body including a new nuclear fusion core in his chest which from the design you see is for increasing the power of his nuclear blasts and even allow him to apply it in a variety of ways using Radiation Manipulation on the massive amount of radiation orienting from the nuclear fusion core. Mister Atom says to Gears "All will be under our control this day. We cannot be stopped now that Captain Marvel and Superman have fallen." seeing the police shooting at him he aims his one hand at them, charges it up and fires leaving the police as nothing more then skeletons from the radiation. Gears counted 12 police officers were killed in that attack. Mister Atom would turn his attention to Gears and readies another attack using both his hands this time. Gears notices the other police officers were devoured by demons noticing a giant Sabbac behind her and making the total number of dead police 16.

((Mister Atom))

((Azure))

As Azure slams the car the crooks try to run out of the car leaving the girl inside scared senseless. The police having their guns pointed at them force them to raise their hands and get on the ground.

The Police say "Thank you." as several demons enter the area led by a giant Sabbac who says "Well, Well. There seems to be some new heroes around. I'm guessing you met my new partner. You tin cans should know that we run things in this city from this day forward. You can call me Ishmael, And with the powers of the Sins I am unstoppable. Get em boys. Bring me as many souls as possible so I may give them to Neron as an offering." The demons swarm from 2 holes created by Sabbac they will keep producing 1 demon each every round demons take 2 hits to beat. There are 4 out now. Sabbac just watches Azure thinking that she wont be able to deal with the demons let alone him. Azure would notice some police fried by radiation and notices a giant Mister Atom approaching from the other side. The demons begin attacking the police, killing them some getting their flesh devoured. 2 Demons descend upon you after munching on some police officers. Azure counts 16 dead police officers.

((Sabbac))

((Here is a map of your battlefield. G means Gears, A means Azure, D means Demon, P means Demon Pit, M means Mister Atom and S means Sabbac have fun Twisted Evil ))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top