Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vinio2323's Villians

3 posters

Go down

Vinio2323's Villians Empty Vinio2323's Villians

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Name: Aldemir Vengence
Race: Human/DemonSpawn
Class: none.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 150 lbs
Nationality: English
Languages: English

Appearance:
((As a young scientist just starting out, trying to ask out his future wife))
Vinio2323's Villians Wall_e10

((Him as a demonspawn now))
Vinio2323's Villians The_de10

Background: Aldemir was a normal guy working for the biggest technology company in the USA. He had loved science since he was young and had gotten a job in a very high paying company. Aldemir had a loving family with a wife and daughter whom he loved very much. His wife Alyssa and his daughter Jasmine, who being a tech wiz like her father he nicknamed Gears. (see where this is going? XD) He was worried as she went off to war, but she would always send messages to him and call when she could, he knew she was helping the world, but he didn't like how she was going about doing it. One day the company he worked for brought her in...she was dead. His daughter was dead in front of him. He left home right away, not being able to face what had happened. At this moment he hated the world, it took the only thing he loved away, and now it would pay. ((See RP sample for what happened next)), gears would undergo an experiment in cybernetics to bring her back, and unbenounced to her father she would return to the news of his and her mothers death.

Weapons and Fighting Skill: Wields a giant scythe and is trained in basic self defense. He also controls basic demonic powers of fire, but nothing really big, his main strength comes from the power he absorbs from others.

Stats:

Strength: 3+2=5
Speed: 1
Intelligence: 5
Willpower: 2
Durability: 8+2=10
Personality: 1+2=3

Powers: Aldemir has no powers of his own beyond very slow demonic regeneration and immortality. His main point is his ability to absorb the powers of anyone in his vicinity simply by presence alone. This process drains the other of their powers while near him, effectively giving Aldemir all their powers and leaving them not more than a normal being. Physically touching Aldemir will also drain life from his victims increasing his own. This is how he remains immortal.

Weaknesses: On his own Aldemir is as weak as a normal human, however he is immortal. The stronger his enemy the harder he is to kill, while the weaker the enemy the easier it is to kill him. A normal human with no powers would effectively make Aldemir have nothing to sap off of. Stealing powers also doesn't mean he can use them properly.

Mentor: Not sure I actually know any DC demon mentors...

NPC's/SideKicks: None, him and his demon are one.

RP Sample:

When Aldemir left after seeing his daughter brought to his work dead, he had left home and was mugged on the street and knocked unconscious late at night. The next morning he came too and was covered in blood in what looked like some kind of Wiccan summoning circle. He was disoriented and cleaned himself up in a nearby spring, wondering what had occurred. He felt kind of weak and had an unnatural urge to find someone, thinking it was the anger of his daughters death he ignored it. He walked back out of the woods coming to a road, and caught a car to drive him back to his town where he noticed police cars outside of his house. The police noticing him would quickly tell him to stop as his wife ran outside crying. "I thought I lost you and our Jasmine...I was so worried!" The police realizing the missing person had been found began to clean up their equipment to leave. Once the last one was gone Aldemir would sit on the couch with his wife, something inside him was off, he wasn't happy, was he still angry about his daughter? This anger felt wrong...yet so right. Alyssa would walk over to him and that was when it happened, Aldemir grabbed his head and fell to the ground screaming in pain. "These mortals killed your daughter, and they will kill you too. Hate them, loath them, I can help you avenge her death, end these wars!" Aldemir's wife would go to touch him to help him up, "No...stay away from me!" Aldemir would shout as his wife refused and upon touching him, Aldemir could only watch in horror. As her flesh touched his she dissolved into nothing in front of his eyes, he life energy flowing into him, "Nooo! You bastard! What have you done!" "I have save you from your feelings. Know this, love only hurts the heart. You should know this from your daughters pain as she died." Aldemir stopped fighting, he now had nothing to live for, no one to love, he was only hate. "I will have my revenge. What these people did to my daughter! What they did to me! I will cure this world in the only way it can be cured..." "...by purging it."

vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Vinio2323's Villians Empty Re: Vinio2323's Villians

Post  Dusk Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:50 pm

(looks good! I like it! XD)
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Accepted this is grade a awesome. I like the fact that this character is pretty much a walking holocost but your explanation of your powers basically mean power drainage and life drain I am guessing which is cool but requires you to be kind of close are you prepared to do that. If so then tell me where you want your villain to go in the questions section under the new day of justice begins.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:05 am

Yes I am and just notice that he has a proximity for power drain and has to touch for life drain. I was thinking like the boy from the 3rd xmen movie who nullified the x gene when mutants were near him.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:30 am

yea thats what I was thinking as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:28 pm

so what mission is your villain going to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum