A New Day Spymaster #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A New Day Spymaster #1

Post  vinio2323 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:28 pm

((Pride/Wrath))

Pride would smile acting the innocent child. He would run away into the woods as the 'Asgardian' suggested, however as soon as he was out of sight, shadows would appear striking at Valkyrie from all sides. They would move like spears from the ground, each having an eye and mouth on it. Pride would smirk behind the tree, hopefully she couldn't see him, if she did he would make shadows appear to be attacking him as well and scream in terror. Hopefully that would throw her off his trail.

Wrath on the other hand would pick up the handle end of his sword and walk toward the woods, it was obvious that Valkyrie had just challenge one far greater than himself.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
((Lust/Gluttony))

Lust would tear up, making her beautiful face look even more innocent and cute. "I'm not bad how can you suggest that!" she would lay against ant man's chest and hold close to him, "That is gluttony you covered in ants, he's a friend, he's just not very good with people, I'm sorry if he startled you..." she would move her finger gently in a circular motion on his chest. "You know...I haven't met such a brave man as yourself in a long time, you think...maybe...you would be 'my' hero?" she would look him in the eyes as she said my and seductively wink at him. "You see...I'm going to die without these souls...I only need one or two, enough to save my life, can you help me? I really don't want to die..." as she said this she would hold him against her chest so his head would be directly between her breasts.

Gluttony would see what was going on in the panic and besides swatting off some ants, he would settle down and watch Lust and Ant man.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
((Greed))

Greed would smirk as he recover himself, "Sure old man, you got yourself a deal, just try not to get too banged up before I clobber this guy." Greed would smirk as he cracked his knuckles. He would run at Nova throwing two full out punches followed by a flip kick, over the years Greed had learned some martial arts, and because his 'Ultimate shield' was his skin it was still light and flexible. "Better quit now boy! You out of your league! I am Greed the Homunculus! Don't you forget it because I will own you! I will own everything!"
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:06 am

The creature reappeared as it passed through the building (it has no physical body per say, it is a shadow creature). It knew that the birds could see it in its invisible state, it knew they must of came from the Raven Master... only creatures connected with spirits and demons should be able to see me in both my states... it thought as its eyes locked onto the ravens than looked away...shifting its eyes to Gluttony and Lust, ignoring Dread Knight and Fin Fang Foom. It watched them from where it stood, "Humonculous..."
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 am

When Venom shoots her Calvera says "Well that was rude." in a angry voice. As he asked about the explosion she gets an annoyed face and asks in a contradicting tone "Why would i waste my energy on such a trivial thing." Sombra speaks saying in a sad tone "Let us through. I do not want to kill you." Calvera then releases the 4 dolls from being tied to her and they begin to surround Venom and Captain Britain holding their small little weapons ready for attack. Calvera then turns to Sombra and says "Take on your shadow form I will need you to attack." Sombra cries and does one last desparate plea to the heroes saying "Please dont make me fight you. I don't want to have to kill you. Please!" Before she takes on her shadow form and prepares to attack. Calvera then takes out 2 sugar skulls waves her hand over them making the names Eugene and Brian on the foreheads and throws them at the heroes.

(Picture of the sugar skulls)

(music for the background)
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:07 am

((Valkyrie hit 5 times out of 10 times))
((Ant Man hit 4 times out of 9 times or 11 times in giant form))

((Greed Gang and The Creature))

Pride would see the asgardian turn around just as the attack got close but was unable to block fast enough to stop the one shadow from stabbing into her left shoulder. Pride would realize immediately that she had some kind of superhuman reaction speed and it would require some doing to get her. Valkyrie would say "Who is out there. OH NO THE CHILD! I HAVE TO SAVE HIM! THERE IS ANOTHER ENEMY OUT HERE!" She would rush over to where pride is and see that he was in trouble. Valkyrie would yell "YOU VILE CREATURES WILL NOT HARM THIS CHILD! I AM HIS PROTECTOR!" attacking the shadows with her sword and dispersing them in a single shot. Pride would realize that the sword had absorbed the magic from the shadows. She would then say "Do not worry. Verily I will vanquish these creatures just stay with me." Valkyrie would wait for another of the shadows to strike with her sword ready and Pride standing right behind her. Valkyrie seemed to be looking for another threat that Pride would assume would be Wrath.

((Oh you must be very happy Vinio. Valkyrie is in the palm of your hand))

Ant Man would say "H . . . Hero? Well I wouldn't call myself anything like that." Ant Man would then heff himself off of her breasts and say "But wait did you say you needed souls? We were told that Spymaster only wanted the tech inside? If your not with him then who are you?" At that moment Lust figured out that they were not prepared for any magical enemies and did not know that any magical enemies were even coming. Ant Man then said "So you just need souls well I can't really leave my post. I guess I could help you though I don't know what you could use me for?" Ant Man then took a glance at her breasts again. The Creature would look on and witness insanity as the 2 heroes were just at the mercy of the Homunculous Dread Knight would whisper to Fin Fang Foom "How did they manage to fool the heroes so easily?" Fin Fang Foom would shrug not knowing how that was happening either. The Raven was still waiting for The Creature to make a move. Everyone save for The Creature would feel a boost to strength, speed, durability, and willpower (adds a +2 to those stats and by extension to the hp of durability and willpower by that much) Dread Knight would then whisper "Lets take the heroes out while they are distracted. We can use the tricks to our advantage." Dread Knight would rush into the forest on his steed and attack Pride forcing Valkyrie to block and take another hit to the same shoulder for 1 damage. Fin Fang Foom would then attack using his concussive form of his breath to attack Lust who gets protected by Ant Man who takes 2 damage but in his ignorance it also caused Lust to fall backwards and recieve 1/2 damage.

((oh this is good what will gluttony do now about that.))

((The Creature hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Lust hit 1/2 times out of 4 times (3 Soul Gems)))
((Gluttony hit 0 times out of 12 times (3 Soul Gems)))
((Wrath hit 0 times out of 5 times (5 Soul Gems)))
((Pride hit 0 times out of 8 times (10 Soul Gems)))
((Fin Fang Foom hit 4 times out of 10 times))
((Dread Knight hit 4 times out of 9 times))

**********************************************************************************************************

((Nova hit 3 times out of 10 times))
((Moon Knight hit 2 times out of 10 times))
((The Human Tortch hit 4 times out of 10 times))

Raven Master would say with a smirk "If you are worried about me don't. In my profession it is better to use others to fight your enemies while you finish them off from the background. In this situation you are the one I will use to fight this enemy. Ok big guys get ready for a sudden rush!" Raven Master would then open up his lantern and shove the 10 souls into Greed who would feel a sudden surge of energy. Then Everyone would feel a boost to strength, speed, durability, and willpower. (adds a +2 to those stats and by extension to the hp of durability and willpower by that much) Detroit Steel would rush forward and use his chainsaw to attack the Human Torch who dodges by jumping back. He would then fly up and fire 2 fireballs at Detroit Steel who blocks it without recieving damage. Unicorn would punch Moon Knight 2 times in the gut and then the jaw knocking Moon Knight flying for 2 damage. Unicorn would then say "Wow this new power is amazing! These birds are miracle workers!" Greed would notice that Moon Knight had realized what Unicorn had said and eye the raven on his shoulder. Moon Knight would attack the Raven on Unicorn and would successfully knock the bird off killing it in one shot. (Yea these birds are frail so do not let it get hurt or you lose your power boost.) Moon Knight would say "Hit the birds they will be weakened when they are gone." Greed would manage to hit with the 2 punches for 1 damage each but notice Nova super speed dodge away from the flip kick saying "You think your hot stuff. Please. You ain't seen a supernova." and then fire 4 Nova Blasts at Greed hitting each time but doing only 3 damage as Greed had blocked the last 2 blasts for 1/2 damage. (Vinio decides how he blocks but he has to block it) Nova would say "Whats wrong? Losing some of that earlier entheusiasm. Guess your not as hot as you were suggesting." Nova wiping blood off of his lips. Cassius and Quintus would then attack Cassius doing 2 axe swings that Nova Dodges and Quintus stabbing with his spear 4 times that Nova dodges as well. Nova saying "Wow the dead are slow. I could run 100 laps around these guys before they would hit me."

Raven Master would then say "Well you certainly are overconfident. But overconfidence leads to arrogance." Suddenly the Raven would fly off of Greeds shoulder and rushed at Nova and ripped some flesh off of his right shoulder for 1 damage flying back to Greed and landing back onto his shoulder and ate his meal Raven Master saying "Now the fed Raven provides health for his owner." and casting a spell called Carrion Renewal to heal 1 hit of damage to Greed. Raven Master would then say "And that is just one of my many tricks." he would then follow up with a spell called Death Gaze which made the raven on Greeds shoulder fly right at Novas face and have his eyes flash blinding Nova for a second and then activating Decrepify to make the raven blast a beam from his eyes that made Nova slowed for 1 admin post. (He will not make a response until the end of next admin post and is open to attack though and individual can only get 2 free strikes before he recovers.) Raven Master says "He is all yours now Greed. You have 2 free shots on him. I suggest you make them count and send Nova to the Plutonian Shore. I can only cast 3 spells before I have to rest for a minute."

((Greed hit 3 1/2 times out of 10 times))
((Raven Master hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Poe hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Cassius hit 0 times out of ??? times (ill figure it out tomorrow and fix post then)))
((Quintus hit 0 times out of ??? times (ill figure it out tomorrow and fix post then)))
((Detroit Steel hit 5 times out of 9 times))
((Unicorn hit 5 times out of 9 times))

**********************************************************************************************************

((Captain Britain hit 4 times out of 10 times))
((Venom hit 2 times out of 10 times))

The 2 heroes would look at the skulls Captain Britan saying "What the . . . What is . . . " The skulls then explode causing the heroes to suffer from the poison that had entered into their system due to the gas from the Sugar Skulls. Venoms screams "AARGH!" Venom would immediately web sling out of it and cough up in the ceiling while Captain Britain yelled "AAAAAH!" would fly up and hover above the cloud. (They will suffer 1 hit of poison damage each admin post for 4 admin posts.) Captain Britain would draw his sword Excalibur (which Calvera could tell what sword it was) and slash Calvera with it doing 1 damage. Ghost would go invisible and reappear behind Captain Britain and attacked him but failed when Captain Britain raised his force feild to protect himself. Firebrand tried to attack Venom but Venoms dodged by dropping down following up with a shot grazing Firebrand's arm for 1/2 damage as she tried to dodge it. The effects of the Ravens would kick in just then. Calvera and the others would feel a surge of power enter them from the ravens. Venom then said "This is going to be tougher than we thought." Captain Britain then said "But we must not lose here. We have to stop them before they can get the tech."

((Calvera hit 2 times out of 5 times))
((Sombra hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Ghost hit 4 times out of 10 times))
((Firebrand hit 5 times out of 9 times))
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:57 pm

The creature would turn as it heard a scream of terror, immediately being drawn to it. Turning away from the humunculi before it, it could not resist a scream such as that. (coming from Pride.) It vanished and traveled towards the fear it sensed, more humunculi? Are they all here? noticing Pride and Wrath it would leave them alone. The Valkyrie women was there, reading her thoughts it knew she was frightened of a shadowed creature.

Let the games begin...

Valkrie would see a glimpse of a shadow figure floating in front of her as it began to draw her in, soon darkness completely consumed the area around her as it was only her and the creature alone. She would notice that the child she tried to protect and the man she was fighting was gone, and it was just her and the shadow. Her arms and legs would begin to feel stiff as shadows began to engulf her body, to the others that are not trapped in the creature's illusion to them she would seem to be choking and clawing at herself as she thinks she is trying to get rid of the shadow that is consuming her.

The creature's would stand in the distance as she suffered and was engulfed in fear.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:25 am

((Pride/Wrath))

Pride would watch in 'supposed' fear as his 'protector' was attacked. He would watch with a horrific look on his face, but inside, oh inside he was smiling.

Wrath would see the fight had already started, "Damn...who's the psychopath? I wanted to fight this one, she fought well." However Wrath would still keep his swords at the ready, he would assault Valkyrie if she somehow broke this illusion, with both his sword and his broken, but still sharp pointed blade.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
((Lust/Gluttony))

Lust would panic, "Antman! Are you okay?!" she would look over at Gluttony a moment later only to see rage in his eyes, this wasn't good.

Gluttony would run at Fin Fang Foom and attempt to bite him with his gaping Jaw, "No one hurts my Lust!"
((well infighting sucks but I can use this to my advantage))

In the confusion Lust would go over to Ant man and hold onto him, "I'm so sorry, I hope you not hurt. I guess you really are my hero. But it's dangerous and I need to go get the souls inside, can you leave your post just for a tinsie bit? I'm sure Gluttony will be fine out here, but I need someone like you with all these bad guys around." With that lust would turn Ant mans head and kiss him lightly on the lips, "What do you say Mr. hero?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
((Greed))

Greed would smile, "I don't do things twice old man, I do them right the first time." Greed would run over to Nova and lock his arms around Nova's head and neck, he would use all his strength and the hardness of his ultimate shield to attempt and snap Nova's neck. If he was unable to he would instead do a full out punch combo (x3 punches) to Nova's face and gut.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:18 pm

((The cloud should have a blinding effect bacause it is similar to mustard gas. it poisons and blinds but is blood red.))

Calvera is very pissed off and says in a angry tone "How rude!" when he brings out his sword and slices her. She then says "Well I know why your soul has so much energy now o successor of the king of kings." She says in a sarchastic tone. The dolls have run off and are collecting souls. Calvera orders Sombra "Go now and kill the young one! Be sure to collect his soul!" Sombra begs "Please no! Don't make me!" Calvera interrupts saying "Do it now!" Sombra is forced to comply. Sombra becomes her shadow demon form crying as she does so and slashes him mercelessly 6 times with her claws. Calvera calls 6 poltergeists into the battlefeild by casting the spell 3 times and has them attack Captain Britain 2 times each.
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:12 am

((All))

((I want to apologize for not posting. I did not notice that Malta had posted my bad))

******************************************************************************************************

((Valkyrie hit 6 1/2 times out of 10 times))
((Ant Man hit 4 1/2 times out of 9 times or 11 times in giant form))

((1st off The creature does sense fear but i am sorry to say what it is feeling is fear that the shadows will harm the child not of the shadows themselves. But i am still granting you some credit for separating her from the child as that would scare her but it will also do what i have below.))

As Valkyrie sees the Darkness envelope her she looks back at the child and panics yelling "NO!!! NOT THE CHILD!!!" She then shows great virtue in her as she wipes the blood on her hand saying "YOU SHALL NOT HAVE HIM VILE CREATURE!!!" and while struggling stabs the shadows on the ground as the shadows engulfed her shattering the illusion assuming it was some kind of magic yelling "AAAAAAH!!!" as she did so. The Creature could tell that the sword absorbed the magic from the illusion. She then saw the child behind her saying "I am glad you are safe child. I am sorry for separating from you. Are you unharmed." She then turns to her enemies specifically The Creature as she knew or at least felt that she was responsible for the shadows. Suddenly Wrath would attack Valkyrie and manage to slash her in the sword arm for 1/2 damage as she attempted to dodge and thus making it a glancing blow. Wrath would then stab her right side with the broken sword for 1 damage as she was not paying attention to the broken sword assuming her enemy had dropped it. Valkyrie would cough up a bit of blood and slash at Wrath who manages to dodge leaving the broken sword in her. (Vinio decides how he got away but he will have to leave the sword in her.) She takes the broken sword out of her with an "AH!" as she stumbles back from the pain and quickly recomposes herself throwing the broken sword away.

Suddenly Dread Knight attacks from flying horse back but Valkyrie counters by dodging and slashing at him knocking him off of the horse for 1 damage. Dread Knight then says "Your good but you are also outnumbered. You will not win this time Valkyrie. The Tech is ours." Valkyrie then says "Right now the tech does not matter. All that matters now is the child and protecting him from harm." Dread Knight chuckles and says "That child will be your downfall." drawing his sword and slashing at her but missing again as Valkyrie blocks knocking his sword away and knocking him back a bit. She then slashes at his right side for a glancing blow of 1/2 damage as he tries to dodge now grasping at his side. Wrath would notice that she was in pain but it was not making her composure falter one bit. She however did not advance and just stayed with the child Pride still unawhere of what he truly is saying "None of you will touch this child while I live. I will not die until I know he is safe." Her stern stare intimidates anyone who has a smaller personality than her. (which is no one in the group)

((Poor Valkyrie she is getting manhandled))

((Oh vinio you will not like this below.))

Gluttony would get interupted by Fin Fang Fooms hand knocking him to the ground for 1 damage. Antman looks on and readies himself saying "Do not worry I will protect you but I cannot let your friend be hurt by puff the magic dragon. Bring it on Foom!" He rushes forward and while growing to Giant Size punches Fin Fang Foom in the face for 1 damage. Fin Fang Foom breathes his Acid Mist Breath right into Ant Mans face causing 1/2 damage of burn damage as Ant Man says "AAAGH!" (This will go on for 4 rounds) and making him cough uncontrollably as he begins to have trouble breathing. He manages to break away from the cloud and falls to one knee. Fin Fang Foom says "What are you doing." looking at Gluttony and then continuing to attack Ant Man with a punch to which Ant Man manages to dodge. It is obvious that Ant Man is not breathing right and possibly suffering from internal damage of some sort. Ant Man goes for a punch hitting Fin Fang Foom in the jaw dealing 1 damage and following up with an uppercut dealing another 1 damage saying "Thats what you get for picking on a lady Foom!" Ant Man begins to tire from his attacks further proving his weakened state as he clutches his chest around the lung area.

((The Creature hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Gluttony hit 1 times out of 12 times (3 Soul Gems)))
((Fin Fang Foom hit 6 times out of 10 times))
((Dread Knight hit 5 1/2 times out of 9 times))

******************************************************************************************************

((Greed and The Raven Master))

((Nova hit 5 times out of 10 times))
((Moon Knight hit 6 times out of 10 times))
((The Human Torch hit 4 times out of 10 times))

Greed would feel resistance as he tried to break his neck but he is still able to fight Nova off and begin to slowly twist his neck around. As he cracks Nova's neck Moon Knight sees what is going on and says "NO!!!" and throws a Crescent Dart at Greed hitting hit in the head before he could complete breaking Nova's neck. Moon Knight would then get hit by Unicorns Beam for 1 damage flying into a stalactite. Greed would notice that he would not be able to finish it now before he recovered so he went on to punching his stomach for 1 damage. As Greed went for the next strike Nova grabbed the fist and used the momentum to throw Greed at a stalactite causing it to crumble onto him dealing 1/2 damage to him. He would follow up by saying "My turn you oversized iron rock. I have dealt with people like you before and I will do so again." with a barrage of blasts hitting Greed 2 times for 1/2 damage each and making him disappear in the blasts. He would then Fire a bigger blast at Greed hitting Greed and dealing 1/2 damage to Greed and destroying his Raven. Nova would then cough up some blood and fall to his knees breathing heavily. Nova then trains his eyes upon Raven Master saying "Your next smart guy." as he would stand himself up. Then Cassius and Quintus attack, Cassius swinging and missing with his axe and Quintus missing with his spear. Nova counters with a Nova Blast to each of them dealing 1 damage to them.

The Raven Master would say "You think I did not make a contingency in case you defeated my partner? I plan for everything." As Nova attacks The Raven Master with a Centurian Rush The Raven Master becomes Ravens. The Raven Masters voice echoes around the room with a maniacle laugh The Raven Master saying "Did you like my parlor trick. You see I have not been in that spot for quite some time. That was just an illusion that I had placed there while you were distracted by other matters." Moon knight would rush out of the smoke and run towards Unicorn who fires 4 shots at Moon Knight only the last 2 hitting and knocking him down dealing 1 damage each as Moon Knight throws 2 of his Crescent Darts at Unicorn which hit him in the left shoulder and right leg for 1/2 damage each. Unicorn then says "You do not stand a chance Moon Knight." and comes over and slams his right palm onto Moon Knights face dealing another 1 damage. The Human Torch would circle around Detroit Steel and fire 2 Fireballs at him hitting for 1/2 damage each. The Human Torch then charges a fireball and fires it at the bird hitting it off of Detroit Steel. Detroit Steel enraged says "I'm tired of your games Torch." charges The Human Torch by flying towards him missing as The Human Torch dodges easily.

((Greed hit 5 1/2 times out of 10 times (18 Soul Gems)))
((Cassius hit 1 times out of 10 times))
((Quintus hit 1 times out of 10 times))
((Detroit Steel hit 6 times out of 9 times))
((Unicorn hit 6 times out of 9 times))

((Calvera))

((Captain Britain hit 6 1/2 times out of 10 times))
((Venom hit 3 1/2 times out of 10 times))

Sombra manages to hit Venom 2 times with her claws for 1/2 damage each as Venom tries to dodge the attacks saying "I do not care if you are forced to attack. If you oppose me you are my enemy and I will dispatch you to complete my mission." Venom would fire all is guns emptying the clips into Sombra doing 0 damage as they pass through her. Captain Britain tries to defend against the Poltergeists as he slashes the ghosts they disappear by the light of the Excaliber but the blindness kicks in (lasts for 4 rounds) just as the last 2 begin their attackscasing Captain Britain to take 2 of the attacks dealing 1 damage each Venom then says "Ok if you are unable to be hurt then what will you do when I aim at your friend. Captain Britain! aim for the one in red and black." pointing the gun at Calvera and fires the last bullet on her just as the Blindness kicks in (Lasts 4 rounds) forcing him to miss the shot as it just brushes through her hair causing her to feel the breeze of the bullet whooshing past her. Venom immediatly Camouflauges himself and Web Swings to the ceiling using his Spider Sense to feel for his enemies movements. Captain Britain says "I can't see Venom. I am raising the forcefeild to wait out the blindness." readying his Forcefield and Excaliber and waits for his enemies to get close enough trying to hear for them. Ghost tries to attack Captain Britain but bounces off of the forcefield doing no damage Ghost saying "Damn!" as he recoils his hand back. Firebrand tries Firing at Venom as he disappears but misses and begins looking for Venom saying "Where are you. I know your still around somewhere."

((Calvera hit 2 times out of 5 times))
((Ghost hit 4 times out of 10 times))
((Firebrand hit 5 times out of 9 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:20 pm

((Wrath and Pride))

Wrath would smirk at Valkryie and stand up. "I have no intention of hurting the child. I just want to fight you, you are a worthy and honorable opponent. I will wait until the you deem the child safe before we continue if you wish." Wrath would sheath his sword and watch for Valkryie's next move.

Pride would tear up and start crying, "I want to go home...it's scary here..." however inside his head the gears were turning. If I can get her to consider me safe I can get an easy shot at her. I can probably even play the fact that this host body is simply a hostage.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
((Gluttony and Lust))

Gluttony would smile at Foom and walk over to Lust. Who would run with gluttony towards Ant man. "I'm sorry sweetie. Your a good man, but I have a job I need to do. Foom would you be able to stop attacking Ant Man for a moment?"

(Assuming Foom may stop)
Lust would stand between the two giants, "Ant Man can you stop fighting for a moment? (hoping he either picks me up or shrinks to my size) I need you to cooperate here. Come with me and help me with my little errand and then we can...go talk care of your needs." she would wink at him (hinting at *his needs*).

(if Foom doesn't stop)
Lust would simply stand behind ant man and await her next chance to make a move.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
((Greed))
Greed would stand up smiling, "Well you're quite the pain in my ass aren't you. Fine I'll have to fight seriously from now on." Greed would smirk as he walked towards Nova making seemingly no aggressive action. "You see I was created, not born, I am the embodiment of all desire in this universe. I want everything you want and more, however only one of us can achieve that want, and thats me."

Greed would smile at Raven Master, "Your skilled old man, I like that, but let me show you one of my own tricks. This was a skill I only used once to kill my creator. He had over a million lives trapped inside of him, and I ripped every single one from him."

Greed would run at Nova to punch him, hoping he would block or punch back, in either instance Greed would grab nova's wrist and reverse his ultimate shield. This would effectively turn Nova's skin up to his elbow to a weak carbon dust exposing the muscle underneath.

(if it worked)
"You see carbons a cool material it can be harder than diamond, or softer than snow."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Mon May 06, 2013 2:11 am

As Valkyrie would try and fight Wrath, she would feel an invisible force pick her up (the creature holding her by its grip.) "Im looking for...Souls...and...im going to ...get them!" A deranged whisper coming from the creature would be heard in her ear as it began to tear its thick claws into her, it would continue to dig its claws into her where it could grip her heart, squeezing it until it would explode to leave her drowning and choking on her own blood.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Calvera says "She is my sister she will do as I say. And your souls are not even worth consuming. Instead I will lock both of your souls into my dolls and make you my minions." Sombra says "I must protect Calvera. I do not want to harm you but I will have no choice if you persist. You are blinded please stop, run away." Calvera looks at her allies and says "How did you miss they are blind!" She looks at Sombra and says "Stop your whimpering, KILL THEM!" Sombra transforms into her shadow demon form and tries attacking Venom with her claws being able to see him through the invisibility. While she attacks she cries saying "I'm sorry." Calvera summons a piñata which slams the force field 4 times.

((This is what the piñata looks like))

maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm

(im rly hoping this can continue now, my villains need the most development lol)
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:25 am

((1st off I would like to thank you all for your patience with me during this past month. You guys rock!))

((Oh none of you will like this lol))

******************************************************************************************************************

((Valkyrie hit 7 1/2 times out of 24 times))
((Ant Man hit 4 1/2 times out of 13 times or 16 times in giant form))

((Wrath, Pride and The Creature))

Valkyrie would look at Wrath and give him a nod glad that he at least would not be a threat for now. When Pride would speak she would say "Do not worry child you are safe with me." She would ready for the next strike by her enemies. Valkyrie would strike at Dread Knight missing as he dodges the attack by stepping back. She would then get grabbed by The Creature hearing its words she would say "You will get no souls today fiend!" stabbing the arm of The Creature for 1 damage The Creature would feel some of her magic draining from the sword. As The Creature got itself away from Valkyrie it would notice that several souls had gathered in the forest as if drawn to this place for some unknown reason. Wrath and Pride would also notice the spectres appearing one walking right by Wrath ignoring him. Valkyrie would say "This place. It is a conduit for lost souls. That is what you are here for. I will not allow you to disturb their rest! It is my duty to be the safeguard of the living and the dead!" She would suddenly lunge at The Creature and swipe her sword at it dealing 1/2 damage to its right arm as The Creature tried to dodge (Nightmare decides how the creature dodged) The Creature would feel more of its magical power leaving into the sword.  Valkyrie would return again to the child Pride exposing her back to him yet again.

Dreadknight would then call Hellhorse to try to trample Valkyrie Hellhorse striking at Valkyrie 2 times but Valkyrie deflects the attacks with her sword. Dreadknight would then strike at her with his lance in a way that would harm the child Pride if she moved. Valkyrie would predictably take the hit for 1 damage in the shoulder and fall to 1 knee holding her shoulder. Dreadknight would then say "You could have dodged that move." Valkyrie replying "I said I would protect this child. I will not falter on my claim for anything." Dreadknight would then reply in her ear "You say you will defend this child and the spirits. How can you when you cannot even defend yourself." Dreadknight would pull his lance out and try to strike again missing as Valkyrie knocks the lance out of his hand tries to slash at Dreadknight missing as he rolled out of the way and grabbed his lance again. Valkyrie would maintain her defensive position near Pride.

(due to this turn the creature will not be able to use any magic for 1 turn as 1/2 damage attacks only stack up until they reach a 1 damage loss of magic turn. the consequences of a magical being or demonic being making physical contact with the sword dragonfang Valkyrie holds.)

Lust and Gluttony would also notice the spirits appearing in the forest and coming their way Foom would stop still wondering what Lust was planning and whether or not she was a part of their team given how she has been acting to one of the heroes. Ant Man would shrink down to hear what she was saying at the end of her dialogue he would say with a smirk "Sure! Hope you don't mind Puff but I have to go. I'll deal with you afterwards ok." Fing Fang Foom would respond "What?" as Ant Man would walk with Lust wherever she wanted him. ((Not only did he fail his recovery check but you succeeded in your lure check lol. Took a while though.)) Fing Fang Foom would stand there puzzled wondering what to do next as they were tasked to not let any heroes inside the building but it seemed an ally had it covered. (Foom will be unable to act until next turn due to confusion)

((The Creature hit 1 1/2 times out of 8 times))
((Fin Fang Foom hit 6 times out of 22 times))
((Dread Knight hit 5 1/2 times out of 19 times))

******************************************************************************************************************

((Greed and The Raven Master))

((Nova hit 6 1/2 times out of 23 times))
((Moon Knight hit 10 times out of 18 times))
((The Human Torch hit 8 1/2 times out of 20 times))

During Greeds punch he would be stopped by the punch of Nova who managed to dodge the attack and land a well placed rocket punch to the side of the jaw for 1/2 damage however he would get grabbed by Greed who uses his skill on him. Nova would cry in agony as his skin would fall apart managing to force himself off (this effectively made it so that every punch Nova makes would deal 1/2 damage to him) Nova would respond by jumping back to gain distance and charge Greed screaming "YOU ARE GOING DOWN NOW!" and managing to punch him in the bottom of the jaw while receiving 1/2 damage rocketing Greed upwards for 1/2 damage. Greed would then be in the upper floor still in the air when Nova appeared in front of him and with a charge he would yell "FEEL THE FULL POWER OF THE NOVA FORCE!" as he released a nova blast that radiated a huge sphere of energy around him hitting Greed and dealing 2 damage to him as it launched him into the wall with plenty of scorch marks. Greed could easily tell that had it not been for his natural armour it would have hurt much worse.

Nova would begin to charge up again readying to do another big attack when suddenly Raven Master and Poe appear behind him saying "Well that was a bit harsh don't you think?" As Nova turned around Raven Master would quickly cast a spell saying "Torment!" Nova would get hit with the spell which forced Nova onto the floor reeling in pain for 1/2 damage. (This will continue until next turn where it will do another 1/2 damage due to Nova resisting the attack.) Greed could hear Nova's cries of agony once again Raven Master saying "Perhaps you should feel some of the pain you cause on him." Raven Master would look at Greed saying "Are you all right? I would not want to see someone who I feel shares similar goals as me suffer too much. Besides. If you fall I would be without protection and would have to actually get involved. Heh Heh Heh." Spymaster putting away a flash drive says "What is going on! I told you guys to stall them!" Raven Master replying "Yes and you also miscalculated the threat level we would be up against. I do not recall Nova being in the description do you? We will hold him off. You just worry about getting your technology out of here so that we may finally leave. I will bill you for the extra effort later."

Cassius would strike with both of his axes at The Human Torch which miss as The Human Torch dodged them. Cassius would then lunge at The Human Torch and strike with his axes again hitting both shoulders for 1 damage each. Quintus would attack with his spear trying to plunge it into Moon Knight and managing to hit him in the side for 1 damage. As Moon Knight grasped at the wound Quintus would try to stab him again missing as Moon Knight rolled to Quintus's side. Quintus would then try to bash him with his shield hitting Moon Knight in the face for 1 damage. Quintus would finally try one more stab while Moon Knight was reeling hitting him in the shoulder and pinning him to the ground for 1 damage. Moon Knight would pull the spear out of his shoulder and roll away from Quintus. Moon Knight would start by throwing 4 Crescent Darts at Quintus which do nothing to the ghost. Moon Knight realizing that the thing was intangible grabbed something from his utility belt which seemed to be a truncheon. He would then attack the ghost by jamming it into Quintus's stomach which as it turned out was a taser which shocked the ghost for 1/2 damage. Moon Knight would ready for the next attack from Quintus.

The Human Torch would fire a stream of fire at Detroit Steel hitting him and dealing 1 damage as Detroit Steel tried to block it but obviously failed as he got hurt. The Human Torch would then fire 2 fire balls at Cassius which both go through Cassius and deal 1 damage each. The Human Torch trying to keep away from Cassius as he seen that the ghost was obviously the better close up fighter he decides to fly up to Detroit Steel and try to punch him with flaming hands but is grabbed by Detroit Steel who promptly slams him into the ground for 1 damage. Detroit Steel then unloads a clip of his mini gun into The Human Torch dealing 2 and a 1/2 damage to him. Detroit Steel would then try to stab The Human Torch with the chainsaw on his left arm missing as The Human Torch manages to barely dodge it by rolling over. Unicorn would fire a blast at Moon Knight hitting him in the side for 1 damage as Moon Knight tried to block. Unicorn would then try to slam his fist onto Moon Knight while he was on the ground but missed as Moon Knight dodged rolling out of the way. Unicorn would then fire another smaller blast at Moon Knight but also missed as Moon Knight dodged it as well.

((Greed hit 8 1/2 times out of 10 times (18 Soul Gems)))
((Cassius hit 3 times out of 10 times))
((Quintus hit 1 1/2 times out of 10 times))
((Detroit Steel hit 7 times out of 19 times))
((Unicorn hit 6 times out of 19 times))

((Calvera))

((Captain Britain hit 7 1/2 times out of 22 times))
((Venom hit 8 1/2 times out of 18 times))

Captain Britain responds to Sombra by saying "You are tasked with guarding your sister. She has decided to attack a place that we are tasked to safeguard. Unfortunately that means we cannot stop fighting to protect this place and the technology in it from evil hands such as your sisters. Unless she leaves now we have no choice but to respond in kind. Blindness will not stop us for long and it will not provide you with much of a benefit." Firebrand and Ghost would glare at Calvera as she would mock their failure. Sombra would strike at Venom 6 times with her claws missing the 1st attack as Venom drops to the ground to dodge. Sombra then tries 2 times missing again as Venom dodges by moving backwards. Sombra would hit for 1/2 damage with the next 2 attacks and then hit for 1 damage in the last attack. Venom would stumble back almost falling after the wave of claw strikes. Calvera's Piñata minion misses the 1st attack as Captain Britain dodges the attack by moving backwards. (remember the shield is like a coat around him able to move with him.) The 2nd and 3rd attacks manage to damage and then break the shield. The minion then manages to hit Captain Britain with the last attack for 1 damage. Calvera would instantly realize that the magical force field is powered by Captain Britain's confidence and the fact that it broke that quickly means that his confidence is very low.

Captain Britain responds by attacking the thing that attacked him hitting it the 1st time for 2 damage, missing the 2nd time as it dodged by moving aside, and hitting the 3rd time for 2 damage breaking the minion. Captain Britain would then attack by charging straight ahead at Calvera though not knowing she was there. The Surprise attack hits her as Captain Britain punches her with a glancing blow for 1 damage as the attacks strength damaged the cheek bone that it hit. Captain Britain would continue to attack the same area 2 more times missing both times as Calvera dodges. (Malta decides how she dodges) Venom would say "Damn can't control it anymore! I'm out of time!" Calvera and the others would notice that Venom would drop his guns and realize he was transforming into a huge hulking monster slavering for prey. Venom would respond in his Venom persona not as Flash "You should have never came. I will eviscerate you with my bare hands!"

Venom would lash out at Sombra attacking 6 times with his claws in return but misses as she would dodge the attacks barely. Ghost would take the opportunity to attack Captain Britain while his force field was down using his gun to shoot at him 4 times disappearing and reappearing between the shots. Captain Britain would dodge the 1st and 2nd shot by shifting away from it, get hit by the last 2 shots for 1/2 damage as it grazed his right shoulder and his left leg. Ghost would then throw a bomb at Captain Britain which also missed as Captain Britain dodged the explosion Captain Britain standing right beside Calvera not realizing she was there. Firebrand would circle Venom as his cloaking has obviously worn off and would pour on suppressive fire from all sides to keep Venom moving. Attacking 6 times this way she missed venom the first 4 times as Venom dodged the attacks and hit the 5th and 6th time as Venom started to slow down in the back for 1 damage each. Firebrand would then say with a smirk "That's right Venom wear yourself out. Make it that much easier."

The Whole group would hear the sound of collapsing ceiling in the room behind the huge doors leading to Madarin's Throne Room. The door would suddenly open and The Mandarin stands there in his old robe attire his skin a porcelain white and his robe a ebony black with the gold trim now white as well. Everyone in the room trains their eyes towards him save for the blind heroes.

((The Mandarin))

New Stats

Stats ( lv ??? )

Strength: 16
Speed: 16 (24 with teleport)
Dexterity: 22
Durability: 16
Constitution: 18
Intelligence: 22
Wisdom: 18
Charisma: 16

Powers

The Mandarin possesses superhuman physical prowess. The Mandarin can survive for years without food and water by living on stored Chi.

Abilities

The Mandarin is a superb athlete with tremendous skill in the various Oriental martial arts. The Mandarin is one of the world's greatest scientific geniuses. Not only has he made himself into an authority on Makluan science, but he has also built upon this knowledge by making further discoveries based upon it.

The Mandarin is extremely knowledgeable on ancient history, specifically that of Asia and China.

Strength level

Unknown

The Mandarin's Technological Achievements

Interceptor Ray: This ray could supposedly catch anything that moves, regardless of speed, and return it to the Mandarin's Castle within the hour. This device was used by the Mandarin to interfere with the US Military's use of Stark Industries new Observer Missiles in Vietnam. The Ray was destroyed by Iron Man

Killer Satellite: This orbiting satellite could project powerful blasts of laser energy against targets on the Earth's surface. It was used to attempt to destroy Tony Stark's private estate

Jet Car: This sleek hover vehicle was utilized by the Mandarin

Equipment

Formerly a forcefield generator in costume; formerly possessed the Heart of Darkness and the Eye of Yin

Transportation

Teleportation via his rings or other technologies.

Weapons

Makluan Power Rings; The Mandarin can psionically activate these for a variety of effects.

The Ten Rings are Makluan artifacts which contain the souls of long-dead cosmic warriors trapped in a phantasmal state.

They were located in the starship of the Makluan creature Axonn-Karr. They were found centuries later in the hidden ruins of the ship by the Mandarin, who slowly managed to learn of their power and used them as rings. Once all the ten artifacts were worn at the same time by the Mandarin, they managed to influence his thoughts and push him into orchestrate plans to resurrect them. One of them was the creation of Titanomechs, giant killer creatures, which once create would be their new bodies. The Mandarin managed to capture Tony Stark, the only one capable of creating the Titanomechs, and give only three of the souls a new home, as his plans were later frustrated by Stark himself, who rebelled against the Mandarin with the help of other inmates of the villain. During the battle against the Mandarin, in which the Titanomechs were destroyed and the villain killed, the rings were lost.

Each of the rings later started finding new hosts, with the purpose of "saving Earth from Tony Stark."

The Rings

Ice Blast Ring (Left Little Finger): This ring allows the Mandarin to project waves of up intense cold and ice, including trapping foes in ice blocks and sheaths.

Mento-Intensifier Ring (Left Ring Finger): This ring magnifies the Mandarin’s psionic energies, allowing him to mentally manipulate the thoughts and actions of others.

Mental Illusions – The Mandarin may psionically generate illusions within the minds of others. These illusions are very realistic and are capable of affecting all of the senses (vision, hearing, taste, touch and smell).

Mental Paralysis – The Mandarin may psionically manipulate the minds of others, temporarily paralyzing them.

Electro-Blast Ring/Lightning Ring (Left Middle Finger): This ring allows the Mandarin to project blasts of Electrical Energy.

Flame-Blast Ring (Left Index Finger): This ring allows the Mandarin to project blasts of infrared to produce flame or ignite combustible materials.

White Light Ring (Left Thumb): This ring allows the Mandarin to generate and manipulate various forms of electromagnetic energy

Light Burst – The Mandarin may generate bursts of high intensity light to blind opponents.

Gravity Field – The Mandarin may encase opponents in a field of heavy gravity, pinning them to the surfaces.

Magnetic Levitation – The Mandarin may utilize electromagnetic fields to levitate and manipulate objects.

Image Projection – The Mandarin may project holographic illusions. He can also produce multiple images to confuse an opponent, or make a substantially larger version of himself.

Black Light Ring (Right Little Finger): This Ring allows the Mandarin to create an area of darkness, presumably using Darkforce energy to do so.

Disintegration Beam Ring (Right Ring Finger): This ring allows the Mandarin to project a beam of energy capable of destroying the bonds between the atoms and molecules, causing inanimate objects to disintegrate. This ring must recharge for 20 minutes after each use.

Vortex Beam Ring (Right Middle Finger): The ring causes the air to move about at high speed in a vortex. The vortex can be used as an offensive weapon, as a means of levitating objects, or as a means of propelling the ring's wearer through the air.

Impact Beam Ring (Right Index Finger): This Ring allows the Mandarin to generate and project various beams of concussive force.

Force Blast (Electron Beam, Neutron Beam) – The Mandarin may project blasts of concussive energy.

Sonic Beam – The Mandarin may project waves of high-intensity sound.

Matter-Rearranger Ring (Right Thumb): This Ring allows the Mandarin to manipulate the atomic and molecular structures of matter. It cannot transmute elements or affect objects encased in force or energy fields.

Poison Gas – The Mandarin may transform the surrounding air into a Toxic gas.

Solidify Gas – The Mandarin may solidify the air around opponents, encasing them in blocks of cement-like material.

Rearrange costume and/or alter appearance.

Limitations

The rings cause electrostatic reactions with each other when used. Iron Man attacked the rings with magnetic pulses to exploit this limitation in his last battle with Temugin.

Ghost says "Mandarin! So your not dead after all huh? This isn't what you think!" Firebrand would then say "Damn! We need to inform Spymaster about this! Calvera! Let the heroes stall him while we go tell Spymaster what is happening! Pull Sombra back!" The Mandarin would say "Wait! You called me Mandarin! Is that who I am!" Venom would hear The mandarin and rush over punching him square in the jaw for 2 damage. Calvera and her crew would notice Mandarin was ticked from that attack as he rises up into the air from the stairs leading to the huge doors he would say "You have made a huge mistake! My ancestry leads right to Genghis Khan himself! I wield powers you could not hope to defend against! My rings will annihilate you!" He would then use a force blast to destroy the floor underneath the feet of everyone else in the room. Flying characters like Firebrand and Ghost (to some degree as he can float just above the ground so cushy landing for him) would not suffer damages from the fall but the blind heroes do receive 1 damage each from the impact with the ground.

((Calvera hit 4 times out of 5 times))
((Ghost hit 4 times out of 14 times))
((Firebrand hit 5 times out of 16 times))

((The Mandarin hit 2 times out of ??? times))

Greed, Nova, Raven Master and Spymaster would see the ceiling break apart above them with the people that resided there (Calveras group) plummeted to the ground. In the basement debris would fall through the hole crashing nearby The Human Torch Moon Knight etc. The Human Torch would say "We need to see what is going on up there!" to Moon Knight. The Human torch would fly up to the 1st floor Moon Knight using a grappling hook to get up there. Detroit Steel and Unicorn follow the heroes Detroit Steel saying "You're not going anywhere!" and Unicorn saying "We were tasked with making sure you don't try to stop Spymaster." along with Cassius and Quintus who say nothing aside from a spectral scream of a wraith. All would then see a pale version of The Mandarin float down looking at the group he would notice Spymaster stealing his tech and say "That tech is mine! How dare you try to steal it from me! You will all be annihilated!" Spymaster would respond "Mandarin!!! You died in the Great Tragedy! This cant be possible!" Mandarin would then summon 20 of his clay guardians in the room my manipulating the clay they are made out of. (they die in 1 hit so don't worry they are more annoying than a threat) The Mandarin would then shoot a Sound attack at Venom which causes him to suffer 1 damage and be stunned on the ground for 1 round. The Mandarin would then target Captain Britain and shoot fire at him missing as Captain Britain stepped away from it before it hit him. The Mandarin would end his round of attacks by shooting ice at Spymaster which hits him freezing him for 1 damage.

((Greed hit 8 1/2 times out of 10 times (18 Soul Gems)))
((Cassius hit 3 times out of 10 times))
((Quintus hit 1 1/2 times out of 10 times))
((Calvera hit 4 times out of 5 times))
((Detroit Steel hit 5 1/2 times out of 19 times))
((Unicorn hit 5 1/2 times out of 19 times))
((Ghost hit 4 times out of 14 times))
((Firebrand hit 5 times out of 16 times))
((Spymaster hit 1 time out of 15 times he is now frozen and unable to move for 4 admin posts))
((Nova hit 6 1/2 times out of 23 times))
((Moon Knight hit 10 times out of 18 times))
((The Human Torch hit 8 1/2 times out of 20 times))
((Captain Britain hit 7 1/2 times out of 22 times))
((Venom hit 9 1/2 times out of 18 times stunned for 1 round))

((Valkyrie hit 7 1/2 times out of 24 times))
((Ant Man hit 4 1/2 times out of 13 times or 16 times in giant form))

The group would hear a huge set of attacks going off where Spymaster was ranging from sounds of explosions to sounds of collapsing parts of buildings. It was obvious that there was a fight going on there. Dreadknight would say pointing at The Creature and Wrath "We need to get back to Spymaster. If we let him get taken down then none of us get paid!" Valkyrie would watch as Dreadknight would run off in the direction of the fight (anyone going to the fight there wont make it until next round as you are all the way outside that's quite a distance especially if we are talking about the ones in the forest. The only exceptions are Antman, Lust and Gluttony as they were already going inside) Valkyrie would say to herself "Hang on there friends I will get there soon." She would then turn to Wrath and say "So are you staying to fight me or going to assist your masters?" Fing Fang Foom would say to himself "I must find a way inside. But how?" Lust and Ant Man would walk inside to see the collection of heroes and villains including The Mandarin who seemed rather mad.

((The Creature hit 1 1/2 times out of 8 times))
((Fin Fang Foom hit 6 times out of 22 times))
((Dread Knight hit 5 1/2 times out of 19 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:42 am

The creature hissed and faded away. Thinking to itself.fucking bitch! what was that?! Magic!!? Still soo weak...i will have to leave her for now...until i gather the souls i need..."

As the creature retreated for now, its attention was drawn to the explosion...hoping for only more destruction and death...it stayed in the shadows...interested to see if death would eventually fill the area.
Nightmare696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:24 pm

((Wrath and Pride))

Wrath would smile at Valkryie, and glance at the building (remember wrath has his all seeing eye) "I believe we will be fighting together very soon, so here is to victory."

Wrath would walk off towards the building, making sure he listened for Valkryie in case she tried something.

Pride would stand by Valkryie, "Thank you for helping me, but your going to go help them too right? Your friends are in there?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

((Lust and Gluttony))

Lust would frown, "Oh dear, looks like another problem." Lust would turn to Ant man, "I'm sorry to ask this, but can you help a girl out? Seems this man is gonna get in the way of 'us'." she would put emphasis on the us, as she pointed to Mandarin.

Gluttony would look at all the clay creatures and Mandarin, "Lust...can I eat them?" Lust would just nod as Gluttony would run at the nearest clay statue and try to bite it's head off.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

((Greed))
Greed would frown and snap his neck, "Damn...that was some hit. I'm only here for the souls, old man can have my pay cut if I get some new food from this."

He would frown at Nova then look at Madarin, "Any idea who this joker is? Oh wait he's the owner of this stuff?"

Greed would turn to Nova, "That was fun kid, but I figure fighting you is no longer in our best intrest. Seems like this guy is the real deal. So tell you what, I'll help you with this, and your busted arm there, if you turn the other way while we steal a few of the souls here."

He would smirk, "Or I can simply break your neck right now and end your misery, your choice. I just hate to waste something I can use."

Greed would turn to Mandarin, "Hey bub! The names Greed, and I hate to break it too you, but this world belongs to me! So all this 'your' stuff is mine!"
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:57 am

Sombra would say "Then you leave me no choice. I'm sorry." Calvera would respond to Captain Britain harming her face with "How dare you hit a woman. You have just signed your death warrant." When the shield breaks Calvera would say gloatingly "You really are useless. You couldn't even hold up your shield. How pathetic."

Calvera would respond to Firefly after Mandarin came by saying "Everyone! Come here!" Sombra and her dolls would make haste to get to her side when there she would attach the dolls to herself. When the floor exploded Sombra would quickly grab Calvera and gently place her onto the floor below.

Upon hearing Greeds plan Calvera says "That's a good idea. I wanted nothing to do with the technology here. I only cared about the souls. I would like in on this little deal of yours. Especially now that our fearless leader has gotten himself frozen."

Calvera would summon 3 human piñatas to ready herself for the next attack.
maltastarlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum