Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

+2
Nightmare696
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities Empty Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

Post  Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 am

Day 1

((This is where Nyako and Typhoon can go on a group activity. (I kinda say a connection with those 2) Go to a movie, Go to a bar etc. This is all totally up to you. If you want to interact with other players you go to the Marvel Group Activities where the group decides where they go together each day. So what do you intend to do today.))

((Oh this will be set after the characters 1st 2 main story missions.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities Empty Re: Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

Post  Nightmare696 Mon May 06, 2013 10:00 pm

(( Starting first topic for this Nyako and Typhoon Smile ))

Setting: A day after first mission is complete. Begins at Xathior's school for mutants.

Nyako has been recovering from her fatal injury during the mission, the healing has helped a ton but some pain still remains leaving her to rest in her new dorm room. A day has passed and she is feeling a lot better thanks to her long rest, feeling hungry and needing nourishment from not eating she goes down to the school's cafeteria for some food to make her feel better.

Last edited by Nightmare696 on Tue May 07, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities Empty Re: Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

Post  vinio2323 Tue May 07, 2013 9:33 am

Typhoon would be walking down the hall to leave the building to practice when he noticed Nyako up and walking around. "Hey Nyako!" he would yell running after her. As he walked up beside her he would say, "Aren't you suposed to be in bed resting?"

He would smile and walk with her as his little robot clicked on his shoulder.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue May 07, 2013 5:52 pm

"I've done nothing but sleep since we got back..." Nyako would yawn. She would notice the little robotic spider on Typhoon's shoulder, she would smile at it..."So...what are you up to?"She would say in a sleepy tone of voice, obviously just getting use to being up and walking around again, she was still quite out of it.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 am

Typhoon would smile back, "Well you know me. Quite the workaholic. I've been fixing up my buddy here, and was about to head outside to do some training. But it's nice to have a break once in a while."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu May 09, 2013 2:05 am

"Cool, im about to grab my first meal since my rest... "She looks down at her gut, rubbing it. "I don't know how i was able to go this long without eating!" She than thinks to herself, I hope this place has some good food
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu May 09, 2013 10:04 am

Typhoon would smile, "You know what? I've been so busy lately that I've forgotten to eat. Why don't I see what they have and cook something up? I've had to fend for myself for a while so cooking is something I'm fairly decent at."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Wed May 22, 2013 2:11 am

Nyako's eyes lit up , "Really? I've been on my own since i could remember, its nice to know someone else who has had to work for what they want...not that im saying people don't ...but being hated all your life and accepted by no body until now sure does a number." She chuckled....'Sorry...im still just waking up and am just gabbing on." She laughed, kind of embarrassed that he had to see her the way she was right now. She never had a crush before, or so she thought it to be...not that she wanted it. There was just something about him that she liked, not just that he was a mutant but a mutant that had no physical looks to him at all and still being so nice to her...it put a smile on her face.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

Typhoon would look down as she replied for a moment, then turned back to face her smiling, "Well technically I am one of those people that was accepted for a long time. I only had to fend for myself for a while."

His face grew a little grim, "Honestly I think if I had started off alone I would have been beter off." Jumping ahead he would smile back at Nyako, "But thats a story for another time."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:02 am

Nyako smiled back, "Well...breakfest sounds nice?" She would change the subject back to Typhoon's cooking ability. 
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:17 am

((I did say anything can happen here.))

Shuriken would come down from his room saying "Ugh . . . 1st night is always the worst. I shouldn't have gotten used to sleeping. Need coffee" Shuriken would walk right by Nyako and Typhoon not even noticing them as he almost knocked them over by walking right into them. They would notice Shuriken walk into the kitchen and put another batch of coffee on. Shuriken would then immediately pour himself a cup and drink it while leaning against the cabinet ((idk what you call a cabinet that is on the ground i would assume cabinet.)) that the coffee was sitting on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Typhoon would smile as he walked into the kitchen after Shuriken. "Well look who woke up. You know drinking that much caffine could gain you a tolerance to it, and it wont work anymore."

Typhoon would smile and walk over to the pantry, "Well I'm about to make some breakfast if you want some. Hopefully nothing will go wrong again..." realizing what he said he jolted up and turned to Nyako and Shuriken, "I mean hopefully I'm as good a cook as I remember."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Nyako growled as Shuriken pumped passed them but decided to keep her cool, "Haha , feeling confident?" Nyako joked about Typhoon's cooking. 
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 am

Adam would smile as he grabbed some ingredients and turned on the stove, "Well you'll have to wait and see."

Adam would begin cooking a family dish, frying it as he flipped and sautéed the vegetables and meats. After about 7 minutes suddenly...

FWOOP!

The stovetop would ignite and Adam would jump back five feet, throwing the pan onto the floor. The fire went out almost immediately,but the obvious worry Adam showed wasn't leaving his face until about a minute after. He would look at the food now on the floor and burnt in the stove and he would frown, "Well...I guess it happened again. Maybe we should go out to eat instead eh Nyako?"

((Interested to see if anyones interested in why Adam reacted to the fire like that XP))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Nyako frowned with him..."what...happened?"   She was confused at his reaction , she would understand how her fur may be flamable in these situations. But perhaps it was his ability to control wind that made the flames go crazy. 
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Shuriken would look at Typhoon upon his comment of a tolerance to coffee saying "Yea and once that happens, and it will happen, I won't be able to stay here anymore. So don't get used to me bieng here. Cause if this school can't find a solution for me. I'll be gone soon enough."

When Typhoon started talking about messing up the breakfest Shuriken would just give a look saying "I think I'll stick with my coffee. Besides I have to get to the Danger Room and train. Coffee goes down fast." Typhoon knowing that Shurikens room was right next to his and that Shuriken has been training all night since the incident at Mt Wundagore. Typhoon would also notice that he was almost done with it already.

Shuriken would give Typhoon a raised eyebrow and say "Yea . . . That happened. I would say don't quit your day job but that would imply that you actually had one." Shuriken would then just stand there smirking he would then with crossed arms just sip his coffee while still smirking.

Suddenly the smoke from the blaze would activate the fire supression system prompting Shuriken to change his expression to a very angry one, look down at his coffee cup and looking back at Typhoon say "Yea thanks for ruining my coffee. Guess i'll have to stay awake the hard way." and begin heading out of the kitchen leaving the coffee there. The fire supression system would stop as he was leaving leaving eveything wet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Typhoon would frown as the water came down and as simply listen to Shuriken's talk.

When the sprinklers stopped Typhoon say, "Sorry about the quick shower." But as he turned he couldn't help but laugh a little when he saw Nyako soaked. Of course he probably looked just as bad.

"You know Shuriken never seems to give off that friendly vibe, but I know he's actually just trying to cover for something. I hope he changes his mind about making some friends or his life is going to be a tough one."

Typhoon would take Nyako's hand, "Well we can go outside to dry off, or grab some towels from the bathroom, or we could..."

Typhoon would smile as he walked to the window and opened it up. Suddenly some warm air blew in specifically around both Adam and Nyako. The warm air would act as an air dryer only taking a few moments to dry them off before dying down. "There much better right?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Nyako would smile after Typhoon dried her off with his own wind, "Thats...better..ugh..thanks." She blushed a little, not knowing what to say. Luckily she was just wearing a sweater top and pajama pants so she didn't look like a wet animal. 

She didn't say much about Typhoon's comment on Shuriken...she knew she already didn't like him much...it seemed that the only person she spoke to much at the academy at all had been Typhoon and she liked having at least one friend around. 
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:29 am

Adam would smile as he looked around the room, which was now soaked.

"Well then..." he smiled at Nyako, "Guess we're going out today."

He would laugh, he had basically just asked her on a date, even though the situation would have called for them to go buy some breakfast anyways after the kitchen fiasco.

He then realized he hadn't answered Nyako's question, "Well you see what happened was...there is this huge downside to my mutation."

Adam would point to the stove, "You see wind and air stoke fire, and therefore when I get to close to fire sources I tend to catch and burn more rapidly. It's only happened once, but it took a long time to recover. Kinda gave me a slight eversion to fire..."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:49 am

"Ohhhh..." Nyako looked up at him and blinked, she smiled back at him as her tale bounced up behind her, "Going out?...Where??" She had never been invited out somewhere before...even if it was meant to makeup for the mess that had just happened.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Typhoon smiled, " I dunno perhaps the breakfast joint just at the edge of town? Maybe we can visit the park while we're down there."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:53 am

"Ughhh...sure." Nyako didn't know what to think really but almost went real quiet, shy like. She turned away, "Ugh..listen...i would like to go...really..but..." She looked at Typhoon, her face was serious. "Have you gotten a good look at me? i cant really be seen in public...its hard." She looked down, "Being seen with me...its going to look bad on you to."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 am

Techk poked his head into the kitchen hearing some commotion a few minutes earlier on one of his many microphone bugs he's placed around the building in air ducts. He was in his human form as to not startle anyone in the kitchen, having gotten sick of the "kitchen knife to the face" trick he's suffered far too often in his heroic form. "Oh hey guys, what's up? Heard there was a little fire trouble in here." He said, walking into the kitchen with a friendly smile and a wave.

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Typhoon would frown at Nyako, "While it's true that you could startle a person, I doubt they are going to be too hostile, and believe me a little feedback from strangers isn't going to bug me. In fact I'd rather be called names than have to go through..."

Typhoon would pause, then look at Nyako, "I'm sure ridicule is bad, but I've been through things you could only imagine. In fact I'm not even in control of my mutation in the complete sense. So while I try to be the responsible guy, I feel the need to live each day the way I want to no matter what the others think. And I'd like to have you come out with me today even if it means a little sass from some strangers."

Typhoon would smile, "Besides if your so worried about looks why don't we hang out here then go out later to the raves downtown? I hear all those people dress in some pretty elaborate outfits anyways right?"

Typhoon would smile at Techk as he walked in wondering what he heard, "Heya. Ya, I kinda burned breakfast, but knowing as you've read our files I'd assume I don't need to explain what happened, it's kind of embarrassing actually."

Typhoon was trying to keep the topic off his past, he had no idea what Professor X had written in his file, but he hoped that most of it was either non existant or in black ink.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Nyako sighed, "I guess i could try... i usually have to keep myself really covered though...i have had mobs go after me and cops many times just buy seeing what i am. But...i was alone than."She looked up at Typhoon with a half smile. The word "raves" caught her attention, "Wait? You rave?? Those are like the only things i can go to without feeling like a freak once in a while. I often hang around those a lot  at night just as myself, they see my tail and everything and think its part of my outfit...especially when there are cosplayers around."

She suddenly looked happier and brighter, her tail wagging like a dog. "Hey Techk" She smiled at him.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next