Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

+2
Nightmare696
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities - Page 2 Empty Re: Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

Post  Deciltor Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:50 pm

A bit confused by her pleasant greeting but not showing it, Techk gives Nyako a friendly wave. "Hey Nyako, how's your morning been?"

Techk then gave Typhoon's comment a light hearted chuckle. "Yeah, the file did mention aversion to fire and the like. Maybe next time try an electric stove top? Less chance of immolation. I realize you're not totally in control of yourself and I can somewhat sympathize. I have to constantly be in control of my body or it'll react autonomously. So I haven't slept since I woke up after my little accident. Not like I really need to sleep mind you. But I'd imagine that if for whatever reason I did fall unconscious again it'd be like what happens when Shuriken falls asleep, except with a lot of widespread consuming of any and all metals they could reach until I finally woke up again."

His expression darkened with worry for a moment. "If I woke up again.."

Shaking his head he put a warm smile on and continued. "So what's this I hear about a rave? Sounds like fun, I bet I could be quite the mover and shaker on the dance floor these days, or even a kickin' DJ. I mean, "techknically" (He would do finger quotes with a smirk at his self depracative pun) speaking, I am my own sound system and light show. All I'd need to bring with me is a fog machine, heheh."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities - Page 2 Empty Re: Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

Post  jamwalsh Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Nebula would wander in wearing baggy sweats and his blindfoled barely on, it was clear he just woke up. hey guys what's for breaky?*splash*OH IN THE KITCHEN ADAM!!? he would declare as he stepped in a puddle on the wet floor.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:37 am

****************************************************************************************************
A few blocks away from Xaiver's school, a creeping dark figure made it's way across the city. It glided it's way through the streets, leaping over rooftops and expertly maneuvering through Alleyways and fire escapes. As the city slept, Dusk receded back to his apartment by climbing through his own window. Tumbling, he entered his room with a loud thud. Collapsing in exhaustion as he pried off his white mask, tossing it away from him as his chest heaved up and down. His body glazed in sweat underneath his black trench coat, exhaustion poured out from his face. Managing to escape from his trenchcoat, the mercenary kicked off his military boots, tossed his mask aside and collapsed face first into his bed. His body was riddled with scars, gashes and other lacerations to the skin.

The dark haired man exhaled out of his nostrils as he let out a loathing groan as his alarm clock chimed again and again. His body yearned for rest, this was the second night in a row S.H.I.E.L.D had hired him for his services. Although the pay was satisfactory, he couldn't help but feel overused, overworked and overwhelmed. Letting out a second groan, he reached within his pillow and produced a semi automatic pistol aimed at the clock as it continued to wail. His hand shook violently as it took every fiber of his being to not cock back the trigger all the way. Dusk lowered his gun and put his hand on top of his head, he felt the blood suddenly rush to his head. With a sigh, he shut it off, got up and got dressed for his day job. After a shower, he clothed himself in a clean, neatly ironed white long sleeved shirt, accompanied by a black suit pants, a black vest and a tie. As Eric adjusted his bow tie carefully in the mirror, he realized that he was still wearing his black gloves from his costume. Delicately, he removed the gloves and put away his gear. Grabbing an apple, he headed out of his apartment to start his long shift as a waiter at the local five star restaurant.

*******************************************************************************************************

Necelis, once again, got up early for morning practice. She stopped playing hearing the sounds and voices of her classmates. It had appeared, they had finally come awake. Putting down her violin, she packed it away with extreme elegance. The green eyed girl put her hand on her stomach, she was actually feeling kind of hungry. She walked around to the kitchen and wordlessly snook by everyone. Opening the fridge, she grabbed an apple, a bottle of water and some yogurt. Lightly tapping the fridge door behind her shut, she would retreat back to her room for a peaceful breakfast accompanied with some morning TV.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Typhoon would smile at Nyako, "Then lets go out today. Been a while since I had a good run." he would laugh a little suggesting he meant running from the mobs and the cops, by his bad impersonations of both.

After Techk's comment Typhoon would smile, "Sure everyone needs to let loose once in a while."

To Nebula Typhoon would simply cross his arms at the childish joke. (( Razz ))

Typhoon would turn to look back at Nyako, "So whatya say? Let's hit the town today, then meet up with Techk for the rave later."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Nyako would smile, she nodded. "I guess...your right. It sounds like fun. But first i should probably go change out of these."She chuckled.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Techk gave typhoon a thumbs up. "Rightyo, expect something extravagant from me, that's all I'm going to say for now. I have... planning to do. Heh. Have fun on your day out you two. Don't do anything I wou- err... Don't get into too much trouble, ok?"

He headed to the door and looked over his shoulder. "James, you'll be late for your danger room training time if you delay much longer. You know how much of a hardass that bastard Old-One-Eye is about scheduling. Do hurry up so I don't have to hear him bitch in the teacher's lounge again. I think I might try to slit my throat if I do, useless as it may be."

Heading out the door he could be heard thinking aloud to himself as he walked away. "Right, now where the hell can I find a fog machine. Set reminder for 2pm; devise holographic display." His statement was followed by a fading binary trill. "Acknowledged. Reminder set for 2pm."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:36 am

Nebula floats around browsing the fridge and shelves searching for something good and simple. yeah tough man, i just sold my slot to that guy with the scales. Hey, wanna go to the movies? I'm craving popcorn.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:44 pm

"I'll meet you at the front of the school then." Typhoon would say as Nyako left to get changed.

Typhoon would smile at Nebula after Nyako left the room, "Well I'd love to see a movie, but I think this guy just scored a date."

With that Typhoon would waltz out of the kitchen quite proudly, "We'll have to check that new horror movie later though for sure.", he would say as he passed Nebula.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Dude awesome!! Nebula would shout high-fiving Typhoon (holding his hand up so Typhoon can't refuse) No worries man, you go get laid I'm gonna find something to eat. he would say before returning to his room.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Nyako smiled before leaving to her temporary dorm room, which still wasn't much of a room but a bed and a few change of clothes that she had when on the streets. She changed out of her pjs and into her black kitty hoody which had cat ears sewn on the tips of the hood, she put on her red skinny jeans and tossed on over he very long black gothic trench coat which she needed to hide her tail in public. After getting ready, brushing her hair and teeth since she had only just gotten up for the first time before hanging with Typhoon.

She left to go meet him out front of the school, hoping the day would go better than she expected. She stood out by a tree for shade with her hands in her pockets waiting.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Typhoon would walk over to Nyako, "Hey I thought the girl always kept the guy waiting. Your faster than you look."

He would laugh as he walked down the road of the school with Nyako behind him, "Sorry we'll have to walk a bit, I don't keep my car on campus, no room."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Nyako would have her hood sloped over her head which hid her elf like ears, she would look at Typhoon coming from the school. "Oh really? I wouldn't know what to think, also the teleporting often helps." She would giggle, "Soo ...you drive? I've never ridden in a car before."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:18 am

Adam would smile, "Ya I got a car a while back. Since the prof takes care of the food and schooling here I've had alot of money saved. I thought I'd treat myself."

As they approached the main entrance to the school Adam would point to a parking garage just a little ways ahead. "It's just over that way."

As they continued to walk he would ask, "So...I was wondering. Why you try to hide what you look like all the time? I know you dont as much around us, but I have noticed you cover yourself excessively..."

Adam would fluster for a moment, "Not that I'm suggesting anything or whatnot..." 'Damnit...' he would say in his head, 'that could have been said better...'
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Nyako would give Typhoon a funny look, "Well...i haven't been exactly safe around here showing my true colors...there are people that have tried to hunt me down...kill me...just something i need to stay clear about...us mutants like me...who cant hide what we look like are screwed by society."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Adam would smile, "Well I guess it is more obvious that way when society needs a target, but it happens to all of us."

They would get to the parking lot and Adam would take out his keys, as he clicked the button his car would beep. A mettallic green camero with 2 black racing stripes down the center.

"Well shall we?" Adam would hold the passenger door open for Nyako.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:55 pm

((Holy shit how rich is your character? XD!))

Nyako couldn't believe the ride this guy had, she looked at him, "Please tell me this is stolen... or am i hanging out with one of the rich boys?"

As he held the door open for her she peeked in with her tail wagging, like a curious feline. "Woah..." The line just came out as she crawled into the passenger's seat.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:45 pm

"Long story short I made some money for school, was saving for a long time actually. Then got in trouble for being a mutant, and had to leave my city before I got to spend it. A couple years later I checked my account since I hadn't been able to go to school and instead go here. All my savings had added up and now I have enough to live comfortably if I wanted to, for a little while. Only problem is this schools kind of like a home, so I splurged a bit on this car."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 am

Nyako shook her head as she looked at him, "Wow...dude...im lucky if i can get through the day with more than ten dollars." She laughed.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Adam would laugh, "Well then you're definitely going to be spoiled today." Adam would let her step into the car and then go in himself.

He would start driving to the diner down the way, "It is interesting though. We both ended up abandoned, but my story sounds a bit better than yours. Just one thing that's different. Did you have any other siblings that were like you?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Nyako would smile, not quite knowing what to say about being spoiled...especially by a guy she just met.
She would say, "Not that i know of, i was born in the orphanage I grew up with so I assume my parents abandoned me at the first site of my mutation...there really isn't much i was told though."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Adam would look a little down as he drove, "I guess its never easy. I actually have a sister you see. I never saw her again after the day I was forced to leave my family. It just always bugs me to wonder what she did with her life."

Adam would pull into the diner parking lot, there was a big sign saying they were serving a breakfast special. "Well we're here. Oh I just thought of something, I don't think I've ever told you my real name have I? The stupid Xmen alias thing gets the better of you. My real name is Adam, so no need to call me Typhoon, especially in public."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Nyako would silently listen to his story, before speaking he started talking again as they pulled into the parking lot. She smiled, "Thats a nice name...my real name is still Nyako. So just stick with that."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Adam would smile, he figured as much, Nyako wasn't really a good cover up name. He would pull into the parking spot and bump the radio button with his hand as he turned the keys to take them out of the ignition.

"You know you really shouldn't be so happy that you got me to ride you on our first date Techk. I mean it was amazingly fun, but you were a little faster than I expected."

Adam and Nyako would hear a voice they wouldn't recognize on the radio.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Typhoon's car would fire two tear gas grenades through the restaurant window.

"Well if you wanted a longer ride you could have just said so, I -DO- have a speedometer, hehe."Techk looked at his phone as he was talking to Regina. *Sigh* "Son of a bitch. Adam, what button did you press."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Adam would look in shock as he saw the tear gas go into the restaurant, and instantly start the car and drive off again.

"I hit my radio by accident when taking my key's out of the ignition. Wait is that you Techk? WTF is going on? Did you mess with my car?!"

"Now you're on the phone during one of my riding sessions? Seriously you better let me lead so you can take that." said the mysterious voice.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next