Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

+2
Nightmare696
Admin
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities - Page 3 Empty Re: Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Nyako would cling to her seat, "What the fuck is going on?!"
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities - Page 3 Empty Re: Nyako and Typhoon's Group Activities

Post  Deciltor Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:56 pm

"Yeah hang on a sec. Hey wait that's not my gearshift that's my- OH. Oh. Okay then. That's nice." Rustling could be heard but what exactly was going on couldn't be determined.

"Uhh, I MAAAAAAY have fully weaponized your car. Don't worry it's not like it'll turn into a giant mech suit or anything. Just think Green Hornet on methamphetamines. Wait a damn minute. Did you SERIOUSLY just literally say "Double-u Tee Eff?" Really Adam, Really."

Techk just then recognized Nyako's voice. "Nyako you're there too? Oh that's right yeah you two were going to go on a date... Hope you two are having fun!!"

Last edited by Deciltor on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am

Nyako would freeze up, "A date? LEAVE US ALONE TECHK !!!" She would than look at Adam in confusion, "Erghhh....i guess things just got a little interesting, so much for breakfest."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:59 am

"Leave YOU alone?? YOU guys are the ones who called ME in the middle of MY date. I'm planning on bringing her by the rave tonight so you guys can meet her, she's awesome and accepts me for who I am. Although this is a bad time really, she's in the middle of *ahem* it's rather embarrassing to say but riding me." A clunk could be heard then an engine revving. "Do you think you guys will be ok? My alert said it's the tear gas line. Hope you did that in a forest or something were people wouldn't think you're committing a terrorist act."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:05 pm

"Let's just say our breakfast was cut really short, and now the diner is going to need to get some new windows."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Nyako just sat there speechless, completely confused by what was going on.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:17 pm

As Techk spoke, in the background Typhoon & Nyako could hear an engine running, wind could be heard as well as some rhythmic noises. "Oh, well you're looking rather hunted soon then aren't you. Uhhhhm.... Just do what I'm about to list off and don't ask too many questions. Take the key out of the ignition while the car is still running. Yes, you can do that now. Push in the cigarette lighter, then toggle the windshield wipers from off to low to high to low to high, activate the washer fluid, then straight to off after 3 seconds 28 milliseconds. Now, open the glove compartment, it should have a keyhole in the back that wasn't there before. Put the key to the car into that and turn to the left one quarter turn clockwise, then three quarter turn counter clockwise. If that doesn't activate what I think it should, I'll try to remember what does. I'm rather.... let's just say distracted right now by my date. So I may not remember correctly the first time."

The sound of the phone being moved could be heard as Techk shifted a bit in his form. "That was that the sequence I described to you when I told you about what I did to Adam's car right? I'm sure you know what I have in mind to give them a hand, the active camouflage. In any case try that and tell me if that works Adam. Nyako could you be a dear and open the glove box for him and turn the key in it like I described when the time to do that comes? Adam is really going to need to keep his hands on the wheel soon if my estimates are correct about police response times."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Sirens could be heard a little ways away as Adam followed the sequence and passed the keys off to Nyako.

"That should be right, however I don't quite see why you made an excape feature more complicated than a weapon, even though its nonlethal. I mean in a sticky situation i would want instant stealth. Oh shoot!" Regina would weave the Techk around a construction sign at the last second. The slight squeek from the turn could be heard through the phone.

"Are you guys running from someone too? And I agree about the camo thing 100%"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:13 pm

"It was a last minute addition and if used too often may make the nanoteck in the other components unstable. Also I wanted to have at least one thing in there be overly complicated, it's like a rule for stereotypical mad scientists that one thing be needlessly complicated. Firing solenoids." As Techk said the last word, a loud piston noise could be heard as well as some wind static.

"Not really, we're just having a little fun after a lovely time discussing my next unit in class. It may be a bit harder than the last one Adam so I'll be sure that you get your copy of the lesson afterward like usual since you'll probably be far too concerned with helping the other students with the lessons." The sound of an impact was heard and both Techk and his rider grunting followed. "Sorry, that was a little too hard, wasn't it?"

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:38 am

Typhoon would just laugh, "Whatever you say prof. Sounds like your busy anyways, and if you don't mind I'm going to try and loose these guys now. You know this is kind of exciting." Adam would jerk the wheel left as he slid sideways around the corner in a full drift.

Regina could be heard, "No I'm fine with rough, but faster would be fun too...." there was a pause, "Let's get going, they'll be fine."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:48 am

Nyako did a cat like growl..."this is not what i expected today to be...at all."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 am

A gasp could be heard and an engine roaring as they sped up immensely. (Read this talking section as if it's all crammed together with no spaces for the full effect, I just wanted it to be readable Razz )"Yeah I think they'll be fine now you guys will be fine now right? Good. Catch you guys at the rave later I'll make things up to you Nyako for interrupting today gotta go BYE."

As the phone moved away from Techk's head he could be barely heard saying "Did you really have to grab me -there- hun?" before the phone clicked out and the radio turned back on.

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:12 pm

((i dont believe the rave was rly confirmed or mentioned yet jst to say...) )
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:03 am

((But didn't we mention it at the beginning?))

The sirens could be heard trailing off as Adam drove toward the edge of town, "Sorry about that...I guess breakfats was ruined, but I do have a backup plan. Are you afraid of heights?"

Before Nyako could answer Typhoon would let go of the wheel and hold up his right hand. The car would begin to float then rapidly went up into the air. "I only do this outside of town, but consider it a free private jet. I'll take us over to the next city in a jiffy, then we can get some grub."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:08 pm

(ok were continuing this)

"Holy shit!!!" Nyako would shout as she had her head almost out the window if it had been open, "This is amazing..." Her voice trailed. She looked at Typhoon, "Your...like...really awesome." She said unable to believe they had been hovering in a flying vehicle right now.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:09 am

Adam would smile and blush, "It's better without the car to be honest..."

They would continue to fly until they were into country. He would land near the ocean on a cliffside and climb out of the car. "Wait here for a sec."

Adam would then proceed to get undressed, except for his boxers. Grabbing one katana from his trunk he would jump off the cliff into the water below. After about 30 seconds submerged he would jump all the way back up the cliff with 2 fish on his sword.

"I know it's not traditional, but how are you with fish on the campfire?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:39 am

Nyako ran out after him as he jumped off the cliff and looked down, seeing him in the ocean water with the two fish on his sword. She laughed , her fangs showing, but she didn't want to get undressed to go on after him. What should I do? Just take chances?? I don't want to get wet down there & have him see me like a wet cat. She would be hesitant for a moment until she was reminded by something pretty hard to forget, she smacked herself in the face, Right i can just teleport down...why am I forgetting such stupid things?!

She would than walk back a bit until she reached the car and run off and jump, in mid air she would teleport to the beach.
Hopefully he wont think Im boring for not wanting to go for a little swim...I guess i really am like a cat.

She would wave at him from the shore.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Adam would swim in from the shore and grab two sicks for the fish and some wood for a fire. After quickly starting it he jumped back, and fell in the sand.

"Well...guess I'm still not over that...but at least it doesn't stop me from making the fire."

Typhoon would put the sticks into the sand and lay down on his spread out cloak, which was very long.

"So you didn't want to swim? It's freezing anyways..." he would laugh, however it was obvious he was shaking as he tried to dry off in the sun.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Nyako would shrug her shoulders, "Well to be honest, I don't like the water much... " She sat down near the campfire with him, "This is really nice"
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Adam would wait for the fish to cook, and his clothes to dry. Reclothing himself he would grab one fish and hand the other to her.

"That's probably about done. We can debone them if you want, but I mean they don't get in the way so I just eat them."

Adam would chow down on his fish.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:05 am

Nyako would take the fish and eat it, "Its soo yummy! I love fish." She would say as she continued to nibble on it. She would look out into the sea as she ate, it was such a nice view. And she realized they were actually alone for once. All this time she was the loner, and now had someone by her side making her feel not soo alone anymore, it was nice. "You have been soo nice to me...why me?"She would smirk as she finished eating the fish. She was not upset in any way but just simply was asking, she was feeling more content with the fact that she finally made a friend.  Her tale wagged behind her.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:33 am

Typhoon would smile when she asked him such a question...how to respond...

"Well there are plenty of reason, but 2 are probably the most important."

Typhoon would lay down in the sand and hold a hand up with his index finger extended. "The first would be that your really cute."

Typhoon would smirk a bit as he said this, and waiting a moment to catch her reaction, then holding up a second finger he would say, "Second is I like to be on good terms with people I'm sure could kick my ass 1 on 1."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Nyako's eyes would light up a bit, "You think I'm cute?" followed by some laughter about keeping on good terms with people that could kick his ass. "Ohh...come on, i've seen you in action. You would just turn into mist or something so i couldn't harm you."
She would smile.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:57 pm

Typhoon would smile and flinch jokingly, "Ouch, I try not to run from an honest fight, but yea I would probably just turn into air. It's not as simple as it sounds though....it's not something I'm fully in control of just yet..."

Typhoon would burst into laughter, "this one time way back in high school I actually accidentally passed through my desk and the floor when I fell to sleep in class. I woke up in the boiler room after being knocked out from the fall."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3