A New Day Rogues #1

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A New Day Rogues #1

Post  vinio2323 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:35 pm

"I broke you out!" Aldemir would shout, "And you better all help me out here or your all going back to those cells!"

Aldemir would make his scythe appear in his hand, "I need you guys to free reverse flash and girder, I'll make the key's out of ice for you. I'll also need one of you to get to the weapons."

Aldemir would smirk, "Even if you don't trust me are you guys willing to give up a chance at freedom? Plus I'll let you beat up the guys that locked you here as a bonus."

With that Aldemir would make as thick a wall of ice around the 'heroes' as he could, he new it wouldn't work long, but he just needed to get their attention fully on him.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:44 pm

((Judomaster hit 0 times out of 9 times))
((Atom Smasher hit 0 times out of 11 times))
((Liberty Belle hit 1 times out of 6 times))
((Citizen Steel hit 1 times out of 12 times))

Double Down and Murmur would work on getting Girder free first as he was out of his cell saying "We need a pretty thick key for this lock. It looks like I could pick it with a highlighter." while Mirror master says "Me and Trickster will secure the weapons for the ones that are free. It is better for 2 to go in case we come across trouble."

As for the "Heroes" Citizen Steel would just smash through his ice wall and grab a table throwing it at you but missing as it arks over your head breaking against the wall (Vinio can decide how it managed to ark over his head.) Liberty Belle would spin creating a tornado inside the wall which shatters it and throws chunks of the ice back at Aldmir also missing (Vinio decides how. I am having bad luck today) Citizen Steel would throw 2 more tables at you the 1st missing you again as it breaks on the wall behind you again (Vinio decides how. Really bad luck) and the second hitting you square in the head and left shoulder making it break on you for 1 damage. Liberty Belle says "You keep him busy Citizen Steel and I will stop Double Down and Murmur." Rushing at super speed hitting Double Down in the face at mach speed knocking Double Down into the bars of Cicada who says "Did you think you could leave without the rest of us. Well now your going to be locked up again." Liberty Belle realizing that Cicada could try to absorb Double Downs life force she rushes over and grabs Double Down away from Cicada slamming him into the ground for 1 damage. Double Down says "Jeez. Rather rough on the 1st date aren't ya. Well I can play rough too." as he throws a card at her with his powers dealing a glancing blow for 1 damage as it cut her left cheek.

((There are 4 more tables he can throw at you before he is within range of you unless you move forward that is Cool ))

((Aldemir hit 0 times out of 12 times))
((Captain Cold hit 5 1/2 times out of 9 times still unconscious))
((Trickster (Axel Walker) hit 0 times out of 6 times He is without weapons))
((Mirror Master (Evan McCulloch) hit 0 times out of 4 times He is without weapons))
((Murmur (Dr. Michael Amar) hit 0 times out of 10 times He is bound and without weapons))
((Double Down hit 0 times out of 7 times))
((Girder hit 0 times out of 12 times He is bound))
((The Reverse Flash aka Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne) hit 0 times out of 6 times He is bound))
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 am

Aldemir would smile as the tables missed ducking and weaving without moving from the spot he stood until the table hit him in the head, "I guess you had to hit me sooner or later right?" Aldemir would create a large pick like icicle for Murmur then run at Citisen Steel as fast as he could, he would summon his scythe and create an ice shield on it's end as he charged. This way he could carry captain cold until he got within range of Steel. "Do you realize how nice I was? I have a cure, you could be human again, I offered you a chance to have a normal life, but now...I'll just have to end whatever you call your current meaningless existence!"
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 pm

((Citizen Steel hit 4 times out of 12 times))

As Murmur got the pick he would open the lock of Girder he would then make his way into the cell of the Reverse Flash and say "Ok this one looks like a normal lock. all I need is a normal pick." Girder says "I will smash you Citizen Steel." and charges at Citizen Steel hitting him with an overhead double arm smash right to his back for 1 damage. As Aldemir talks to Citizen Steel he says "I do not care about your deal. I have sworn to fight all villains such as yourself and stop them from achieving their goals. That includes you. You cant sway me from that." Girder manages to hit Citizen Steel again with 2 punches to the face and jaw for 2 damage. Aldemir manages to get just close enough to gain his power before the JSA (Sandman, Power Girl, and Cyclone, and Judo Master) arrives Judo Master saying "That's the guy who attacked Liberty Belle." and Sandman using sand manipulation to create a hand of sand grabbing Aldemir and throwing him against the west wall for 1 damage and forcing Aldemir to lose the powers he gained for a split second.

(Sandman)

(Power Girl)

(Cyclone)

Sandman says "You will not be getting close to my team with your power. I know what you can do and I have an offer for you. There is a threat worse than that of you and the criminals you are assisting. If you help us with fighting it I will allow you to take any prisoner you want from this facility's 1st and 2nd floor and leave with them. Do we have a deal or do you want to do this the hard way. Fallout cannot leave Iron Heights. He is a risk to anyone he comes across and is the power source for this facility. What is your decision." Double Down says "That is some deal. I wonder why you are being so accomadating." Power Woman says "What are you doing. Why are you making a deal with them." Sand man says "You don't understand Power Girl. This is bigger than them. The threat I saw in my vision threatened the fabric of reality itself. We cannot fight it without them. U know my premonitions are never wrong." The Thinker sends a message that only you can hear saying "I want the power source. But I am interested as to what could spook the JSA so much." Double Down looks at Aldemir and says "Well what is the plan partner. You freed us so we will follow your choice." Girder says "Lets just crush them." Sandman says "We are blocking your only exit and you are without your weapons. I would take the deal if I were you. As Double Down said it is quite generous." The JSA wait for your decision before taking action.

((Well what do u think. what will you do. Very Happy ))

((Aldemir hit 1 times out of 12 times))
((Mirror Master (Evan McCulloch) hit 0 times out of 4 times He is without weapons))
((Murmur (Dr. Michael Amar) hit 0 times out of 10 times He is without weapons))
((Double Down hit 0 times out of 7 times))
((Girder hit 0 times out of 12 times))
((The Reverse Flash aka Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne) hit 0 times out of 6 times He is bound))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Aldemir would smile and laugh, "A man of knowledge stands before me! Finally! I thought all of you heroes only wanted to fight?! Sure I'll take you deal, but I'm not going to take a risk."

A contract and bone pen would appear in the air in front of the JSA members, "I'm a demon you see, well a part demon, and I like contracts. Sign this and both me and you all will be bound by it. Do this and I'll believe you'll let us go."

((They can look over the contract but there are no loopholes its written exactly as they made the deal in the previous post, except it has punishment for breaking the contract as death))
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 pm

((Citizen Steel hit 5 times out of 12 times))

Sandman would look at the contract for a short time reading its contents Power Girl saying "What your actually thinking of actually signing it. Are you out of your mind." Cyclone says "Yea what gives Sandman. This is unlike you. You never give in to the demands of villains. Your just like Citizen Steel." Sandman would say "You do not understand this is beyond them. I do not want any of you to suffer. My integrity is not worth the pain that you will feel Power Girl." Sandman would grab the pen and place it on the paper to begin signing when Power Girl suddenly says "No way. I will not let you throw your integrity away for these guys." and burn the contract with her heat vision following up with a Heat Vision to the chest of Aldemir before he could react. Sandman would say as she did this "NO DON'T DO IT!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT FOREVER!!!"

Girder says "I knew it we should have smashed them." and charges at Citizen Steel with a punch missing and hitting the wall breaking it to reveal the kitchen area for the prisoners. Double Down would say "Yea I had a feeling they would not comply with something like that. But then why did they even offer up the deal." Attacking Cyclone with some cards which get blown away by Cyclone. Cyclone would attack with a mini tornado at Double Down hitting him as he dodged it but was thrown by it into the wall due to its force for around 1/2 damage as he did not receive the full force of it. (it is a mini tornado with the strength of a low class tornado so yea it can still throw people around who barely get away.) Citizen Steel would try to punch Girder in the face but miss as Girder dodges by stepping back Girder would pound his fists onto Citizen Steels back once more for 1 damage Citizen Steel feeling great pain. Judomaster would try an axe kick to Double Down but miss as Double Down steps away from the kick. Murmur would say "Boss I need the key now if you want me to free The Reverse Flash!" Murmur would stand near The Reverse Flash waiting Liberty Belle would run over to Girder and punch him in the face at mach speed knocking him behind Sandman. Sandman stares in what can only be described by Aldemir as fear and distress as he says to himself "No. . . Do not do this Power Girl. . . It will destroy you." Sandman would fall to his knees and lower his head as if he knew something that everyone else did not. The thinker would say in Aldemirs ear "Well that was interesting. Something has broken the spirit of Sandman. This is a rare occurance. I want to see what this threat he speaks of is."

((So well I think you had a feeling that was not going to play out given the way Power Girl was acting. But I wonder what Sandman meant by you will regret it.))

((Aldemir hit 2 times out of 12 times))
((Double Down hit 1/2 times out of 7 times))
((Girder hit 1 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Aldemir would give murmur the ice key and then watch the chaos for a moment before shouting, "What's wrong with you people!?" he would make ice appear around everyone's feet except murmur, and reverse flash and himself, attempting to halt the chaos.

"Why is it so hard to believe I want to avoid fighting? I mean everyone likes to kill something once in a while, but I simply wish to leave with my job done and get paid. If that means agreeing to Sandman's idea what was the harm?"

Aldemir would walk over to sandman and remove the ice at sandman's feet holding out a hand to help him up, "Is it really so hard trust someone who has everything to loose? Here Sandman, forget that whole contract deal I'll help you, I just though your friends would be more considerate if I made myself liable for breaking my word."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm

((Judomaster hit 1 times out of 9 times))
((Liberty Belle hit 2 times out of 6 times))
((Cyclone hit 0 times out of 7 times))
((Sandman hit 0 times out of 12 times))
((Power Girl hit 0 times out of 10 times))

((Nice try but i am sorry to say you will only have partial success.))

As Aldemir would make his way to Sandman and release hi Power Girl would once again overreact by saying "I don't think so." as she Fires another Heat ray at Aldemir hitting him again with a glancing blow for 1 damage. She then says "Sandman do you not see. He is trying to get close enough to steal your powers." Sandman says "No you have been blinded by your need to protect the people to see that sometimes it is required that we work with villains to save the people from a greater threat." Girder breaks his ice and says "I am not going back to the cell. I will destroy all of you heroes." Girder then rushes Liberty Belle and shoulder tackles her making her fly landing awkwardly for 1 damage. Double Down would say "This is rediculous." and throw a few cards at Judomaster's and Cyclones ice. Judomaster says "Big mistake Double Down. Now I will take you down." as she attacks using 2 palm strikes but missing as Double Down dodges them. Cyclone would shoot 2 cyclones at Judomaster and misses her as Cyclone says "Sandman might be right. His predictions are never wrong right. Should we not listen to him." Judomaster would say "Are you crazy Cyclone. They are villains. What has gotten into you and Sandman. Have you forgotten that your a hero." Murmur would break The Reverse Flash out and The Reverse Flash would try to punch the nearest hero that being Judomaster who he catches by surprise and hits her in the face for 1 damage. Citizen Steel would hit Girder in the jaw for 1 damage. Liberty Belle would follow Citizen Steels punch with 2 punches of her own each doing 1/2 damage as Girder tried to dodge them. Sandman would run over to Aldemir and say "I know what you were trying to do but the decision was Power Girls as to how this would turn out and she has made her decision. All we can do now is minimize the impact so we can save as many people as we can. So we have to go!" Sandman would run grabbing Aldemirs hand and dragging him towards Cell Block B (no need to change maps it looks like Cell Block A so just use that as reference when u get there.) Murmur and Double Down would escape the heroes and go with you Double Down saying "Your forgetting us. I want to live to see our escape." Power Girl furious rushes over and yells "You will not be kidnapping our leader." Cyclone and Citizen Steel try to stall her by using wind and grabbing her. Cyclone says "He might be right Power Girl." Power Girl would say "He is manipulating us to turn us against each other. Don't any of you understand." escape and try to use her Freeze Breath to get Aldemir and his partners. Sandman says "You can use my powers. I know I can't use my powers with yours in effect." Aldemir would suddenly feel a seismic disturbance as if the earth was trembling in fear.

((Powers earned

Powers

Geokinesis: Sand can mentally manipulate the earth and soil in his vicinity, causing it to rumble, change shape, levitate, or burst forth to attack his enemies. He is also able to produce seismic waves which have the effect of small, localized earthquakes. Sand can transform the consistency of earth and rock, tap into lava flows, and create shapes out of solid rock.

Silicate Form: Sand has the ability to transform into a malleable sand-like substance which can be hardened, dispersed, or shaped according to his will, something akin to a type of geokinesis limited to sand and small rock particles. Even if his body is blown apart, he is capable of reforming it. He can pass his molecules through solid objects that contain traces of silica and is able to travel through the earth as easily as one would swim through water.

Earth Affinity: Sand is mentally and empathically tuned to the Earth. He can feel when it's in pain and all that happens on it. The Earth in its way speaks to him, and he discerns knowledge from what it tells him.

Precognitive Nightmares: Sand possesses a limited form of precognition, which manifests as occasional prophetic nightmares. This ability was psychically passed to him by his mentor, Wesley Dodds, and derives from a fragment of the literal Sandman of folklore, Morpheus (a connection maintained by the current dream lord, Daniel Hall).

Weaknesses

Seismic Sensitivity: Due to his powers Sand is sensitive to seismic disturbances causing him considerable pain.

Night Terrors: His precognitive nightmares are profoundly horrifying and don't allow him to dream as well they are persistent and will not dissipate until after he has solved the problem but even then only for a couple of days or so. These situations cause increased insomnia and sleep deprivation in him.

Well I don't know if you want these powers but you are stuck with them for now.))

((Aldemir hit 2 1/2 times out of 12 times))
((Girder hit 3 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Aldemir would use sandman's geo-manipulation to to errect a wall behind them, so citezen steal and cyclone might have an easier time. "It's okay Sandman, Villainy is just a point of view after all. Some see it differently than others, but you can trust me because our lives are on the line. Villain or hero, that fact should not change."

Aldemir would smile as he ran, "Glad you two made it, the backup is nice, plus Girder's kind of nuts...maybe shoulda left that one locked up..."

Aldemir would whisper to Sandman, "You powers are quite interesting, but I'd rather not keep them too long...sensing the ground is strange..."

((Hopefully thats an okay post assume we needed an in between before the thinker unlocks more cells XP))
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:17 pm

((Judomaster hit 1 times out of 9 times))
((Liberty Belle hit 2 times out of 6 times))
((Cyclone hit 0 times out of 7 times))
((Power Girl hit 0 times out of 10 times))

Sandman says "Yea it feels strange without my powers. I want to say you can keep them. But I know that I would rather have them." Double Down would say "Well he is not trusting of heroes so you can understand his frustration to be honest he is a powerful ally worth having." As Aldemirs group and Sandman make it to cell block A they would notice that Pied Piper, Tar Pit, and Doctor Alchemy was in cells 10, 22, 34 on the 1st floor and Heat Wave, Weather Wizard, and Peek-a-Boo was in cells 10, 22 and 32.

((Pied Piper))

((Tar Pit))

((Doctor Alchemy))

((Heat Wave))

((Weather Wizard))

((Peek-A-Boo))

The Thinker contacts you again saying "I am opening the cell doors. Are you sure you want to trust the heroes. There is a high percentage chance that they are lying to get us to lower our guard. But If it gets me the people I want then I do not care how you do it." Aldemir would feel the earth shake harder but you can tell that it is still not enough for the human body to feel.. Tar Pit would say "Why is a member of the JSA releasing us and who are you." Pointing at Aldemir and walking towards him. Aldemir could feel the powers of Tar Pit as he is standing right near him. Tar Pit would notice his body hardening saying "Huh I'm guessing you have the power to take away powers. So now you can astral project yourself into objects and can turn yourself into flaming tar like I am now. Just a warning do not astral project yourself too much you could get yourself stuck in a random object you wanted to animate." Sandman would say in a loud voice "I offer you all a chance to earn your freedom. If you help us take down a otherworldly threat then all of you will be free to do what you want though you will have to answer to Aldemir as he is here to claim you for work." Weather Wizard would say "What. Have you lost your mind Sandman. Who is to say we are going to accept this little plan of yours. Why would we believe that you are just going to let us walk right on out of here without a fight. Do you think us stupid." Doctor Alchemy would say while sitting in his cell "True this could all be a trap to give us more time here to make sure we never leave. How can we be sure that this is legit."

Sandman would go on his knees "Well you now know that my friend here is able to take away powers. So the deal is until you all leave here I will be your hostage." Sandman would then raise his hand saying to Aldemir "It is okay this is for the best. It will allow them to trust me and that is what we need right now." Heat Wave would say "Ok I'll take you up on your offer." and put some handcuffs that he had taken from a guard as he passed his cell earlier. Heat Wave then saying to Aldemir "Well guess that means I call you boss huh. Oh and be careful with my friend there on your shoulder. If he is hurt I will make sure you will burn for eternity. So I am guessing we need to get our weapons." Sandman would say "That was the plan lets go." The group would rush off when suddenly the path would be blocked by Power Girl who says "You are now trapped villains. Sandman you have gone rogue and I will put you down if you do not surrender now." Then Girder would pop up and grab Power Girl saying "If you are supposedly teaming up I will try to make sure that you get the time needed to get things ready by beating Power Girl down. GO!!!" The group would rush off Double Down saying "See what I mean. Paranoid but will still follow orders. You said team up with heroes. That's what he is doing . . . sort of." The group would notice the security ward up ahead and a Med Kit that he just passed by but could get if he went back a couple of steps.

((In case you do not know a med kit has 3 charges. each charge can heal 2 hits of damage so stacking up on these is a great idea.))

((you have one post to make some dialogue options and make any preparations for the security ward so I suggest you make use of it cause it is going to get loud soon.))

((Girder hit 3 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Aldemir would backtrack for the medkit, could come in handy. "I'm amazed at how well everyone is doing working together, honestly what more do you need than freedom as a bargain for trust, however we are going to still have a tough time with those who don't trust us, like power girl, but I was hoping to keep this clean, just washed this outfit."

Aldemir would look seriously at the group with him and captain cold he carried, "By the way, can we wake this guy up yet? He's not as easy to carry without citizen steel's powers."

He would set captain cold down and look over the group, "I anticipate resistance at security, it's only natural that they would put up a protective response. I say if possible we play to our strengths. Those of us who have powers should use them, we'll send those who are well armed in first, try to flank the position if possible, those without powers stick with me, we'll hang back and using sandman's skills I'll make us a walk around to get to the weapons. Sound good?"
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:41 pm

((Judomaster hit 3 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Liberty Belle hit 3 times out of 6 times))
((Citizen Steel hit 9 1/2 times out of 12 times yea he got waled on by Power Girl))
((Cyclone hit 5 1/2 times out of 7 times yea she got waled on by Power Girl))
((Dr. Mid-Nite hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Stargirl hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Power Girl hit 4 times out of 10 times))

The Thinker would say to Aldemir "Captain Cold is in a comatose state. He will probably not wake up. When you get him here I will find a way to awake him. I have a few methods." Heat Wave says "Here let me carry him for now. I do not have my suit or guns so I am useless for now." When he takes Captain Cold Aldemir would notice that Heat Wave was still close enough to have Captain Cold give him his powers. Sandman says "Some of my partners are there holding Trickster and Mirror Master. I will have to explain to them what is going on. I hope they will listen." As you guys make it to the armory of the security ward the group would notice Doctor Midnight, Star Girl and Atom Smasher standing there with Atom Smasher holding Trickster and Mirror Master Trickster saying "Hey can you help us out here boss?" Sandman says "Release them." Star Girl says "Really why?" Sandman says "We need them. I think you know why." Star Girl says "Your dream huh? I hope your sure about this. It could be a very bad idea. Ok Release him Atom Smasher." Atom Smasher says "Are you 2 out of your minds they are the criminals."

Heatwave then says "NOW!!!" and the groups non powered people run into the armory while Double Down, Tar Pit and Peek-A-Boo try to defend Peek-A-Boo saying "Don't forget my skates." and Heat wave while giving Aldemir Captain Cold saying "Ok you do not seem like you need any equipment so here take Captain Cold." Doctor Mid-Nite and Star Girl would wrench the 2 villains away from Atom Smasher. Trickster and Mirror Master then run into the armory. One of The Thinkers orbs projects him onto the area as he tries to use mind control on Atom Smasher which succeeds The Thinker saying "Well now he will work for us." Suddenly Power Girl and her group of Liberty Belle Judomaster came in with Cyclone, Citizen Steel, Girder and The Reverse Flash following to attack them. Power Girl would punch The Thinker going right through him. The Thinker would then say "I do not have a physical form to attack. I exist only through my projectors." Power Girl then fires a shot hitting the projector orb and destroying it thus making The Thinker disappear. Atom Smasher Waking up growns to a big as he can in this hallway to punch at Peek-A-Boo and Tar Pit who both either teleport of liquify to avoid damage. The rest manage to get there just then and begin fighting all missing and damaging the hallway.

((Thinker (Clifford Devoe) hit 0 times out of 3 times))
((Trickster (Axel Walker) hit 1 times out of 6 times He is without weapons))
((Heat Wave hit 0 times out of 9 times he is without weapons))
((Mirror Master (Evan McCulloch) hit 1 times out of 4 times He is without weapons))
((Weather Wizard hit 0 times out of 8 times He is without weapons))
((Peek-a-Boo hit 0 times out of 7 times She is without her skates so her speed is lowered by 2 points))
((Pied Piper hit 0 times out of 6 times He is without weapons))
((Tar Pit hit 0 times out of 12 hits))
((Girder hit 9 times out of 12 times))
((Doctor Alchemy (Albert Desmond) hit 0 times out of 7 times))
((The Reverse Flash aka Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne) hit 4 times out of 6 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Aldemir would frown, "You all wasting my time!" he would stomp the ground for visual effect as he would make walls of earth push all the heroes he could towards him, into his range if possible. These earth walls would be compressed to harden and reinforced using the ice from captain cold (In effect this should make a more thick steel like wall, and I assume I'll take will damage because of strain).

If it works, even for a few heroes he would absorb their powers and say calmly, ""What's wrong with you all? Do you not trust your friend here? I hear Sandman is never wrong, and yet you all just reject his plan of action? Your right I am a villain and I know how to back stab people, but doing it to a close friend is low, even for me. You guys should be ashamed! Plus we have more important things to worry about, like this thing that Sandman says is coming."

Aldemir would let the walls of earth disappear and walk away from the heroes and say to any he had caught, "I had your lives at my fingertips, yet I chose to let you go. Why? Not because I'm good, but because I would rather have allies in this coming fight. You may not like it, but we all have to work together here."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 pm

((Citizen Steel hit 9 1/2 times out of 12 times yea he got waled on by Power Girl))
((Power Girl hit 6 times out of 10 times))

((Oh you are good now there is only one person who is still fighting you the unfortunate part is she is a Kryptonian and is not afraid to use her full strength.))

Aldemir would successfully collect all the heroes and villains except Power Girl who dodges by breaking the rock with her Heat Vision. Liberty Belle, Judomaster and any lingering villains that still were not listening to you began to follow you and Sandman. Power Girl on the other hand would say "Well I guess I am the only one you haven't taken down yet. You are good with words but the thing is I am not buying them. And you just angered a Kryptonian by taking away her friends and corrupting them. That's not a smart idea bud." Power Girl would shoot some Heat vision at Aldemir Girder taking the hit of 1/2 damage for Aldemir Girder saying "Ok I am going to trust you that there is some big bad somewhere but if this is all a load of crap then I will be coming for you next. Got it?" Power Girl would then Freeze Girder in her Freeze Breath. Power Girl would then try to Heat Vision Aldemir again but is stopped by The Reverse Flash who jumps in front getting hit for 1 damage and getting knocked back. The Reverse Flash says "Ugh . . . I sure hope your right about Sandman." The others come back with their weapons and give Peek-a-Boo her roller blades. Sandman then says "Ok now we just need to free Fallout are you ready? Because after we free him the creature will appear." Sandman would guide the group down towards the stairs but there are still several that are still engaged with Power Girl who will be needed to take down the creature that Sandman speaks of Sandman saying "Go free your allies They will be needed." The Reverse Flash manages to hit Power Girl with 2 punches that do 1/2 damage and Girder Breaks out of the ice and punches Power Girl with his fist for 1 damage. Aldemir would notice Sandman grab a Med Kit that is at the staircase. (Now you have 2 Med Kits with 3 charges that heal 2 hits each charge keep that in mind) Aldemir would suddenly gain new powers as Girder would change into a normal man and The Reverse Flash would slow down and be powerless. Aldemir would feel faster and he would feel his flesh, hair etc turn into brown rusting metal. Aldemir would feel pain from the rusting but minimal as Aldemir can control the rust as well as Girder can now. This pain does 1/2 damage to you every time you exert yourself ex doing an attack however you cannot receive damage more than 1 time per Admin Post. Girder and The Reverse Flash seem surprised that their powers are gone but realize that Aldemir has them quickly.

((Aldemir has to somehow deal with Power Girl before your group can make their escape so now it is all up to you now vinio))

((Powers Lost

Sandman

Powers

Geokinesis: Sand can mentally manipulate the earth and soil in his vicinity, causing it to rumble, change shape, levitate, or burst forth to attack his enemies. He is also able to produce seismic waves which have the effect of small, localized earthquakes. Sand can transform the consistency of earth and rock, tap into lava flows, and create shapes out of solid rock.

Silicate Form: Sand has the ability to transform into a malleable sand-like substance which can be hardened, dispersed, or shaped according to his will, something akin to a type of geokinesis limited to sand and small rock particles. Even if his body is blown apart, he is capable of reforming it. He can pass his molecules through solid objects that contain traces of silica and is able to travel through the earth as easily as one would swim through water.

Earth Affinity: Sand is mentally and empathically tuned to the Earth. He can feel when it's in pain and all that happens on it. The Earth in its way speaks to him, and he discerns knowledge from what it tells him.

Precognitive Nightmares: Sand possesses a limited form of precognition, which manifests as occasional prophetic nightmares. This ability was psychically passed to him by his mentor, Wesley Dodds, and derives from a fragment of the literal Sandman of folklore, Morpheus (a connection maintained by the current dream lord, Daniel Hall).

Weaknesses

Seismic Sensitivity: Due to his powers Sand is sensitive to seismic disturbances causing him considerable pain.

Night Terrors: His precognitive nightmares are profoundly horrifying and don't allow him to dream as well they are persistent and will not dissipate until after he has solved the problem but even then only for a couple of days or so. These situations cause increased insomnia and sleep deprivation in him.

Well now that is gone))

((Powers Gained

Girder

Powers

Enhanced Physique: Girder is made of metal (iron). He is highly resistant to damage, though he is constantly rusting away. This gives him superhuman strength and durability.

The Reverse Flash

Powers

Superhuman Speed: Professor Zoom is able to move and travel at super human speeds. He can travel up to speeds of 7,500,000 m.p.h., deliver hundreds of blows a second, walk on water, create cyclones and vibrate his molecules super fast to pass through solid objects.

Superhuman Agility

Superhuman Reflexes

Negative Speed Force Conduit: Eobard created his own Speed Force the same way Barry created the normal Speed Force. By duplicating the incident that granted the latter his powers, Professor Zoom was able to create his own Negative Speed Force by generating it through kinetic energy. Eobard can tap into it as normal speedsters can with the normal Speed Force and can apparently shut off their connection to the latter by "contaminating" it with negative energy. Through this, he has the ability to create multiple after images like Hunter Zolomon, the modern day Zoom, and can travel through and alter time (a feat which most speedsters were never capable of achieving).

Lets see what you can do to Power Girl with these powers oh and you still have Captain Colds Powers as he is still unconscious on your shoulder.))

((Mirror Master (Evan McCulloch) hit 1 times out of 4 times He is without weapons))
((Peek-a-Boo hit 0 times out of 7 times She is without her skates so her speed is lowered by 2 points))
((Girder hit 9 1/2 times out of 12 times))
((The Reverse Flash aka Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne) hit 5 times out of 6 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Aldemir would drop captian cold and crack his iron knuckles. "Can't say I wasn't reasonable!" Aldemir would calculate the movement of Power girl verses reverse flash, he would then use this calculation to run at Power girl with reverse flashes speed, and grab her neck with girder's strength. If successful he would walk away from girder and reverse flash so his skin would return to normal. This would allow him to drain some of power girls life, hopefully enough to render her unconscious. But he does not intend on killing her. If he misses he will simply attempt again until he gets a successful grab.
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:09 pm

((Power Girl hit 7 times out of 10 times))

In doing his action Aldemir received 1/2 damage from attacking. Power Girl did not react fast enough and got grabbed by Aldemir who takes her power but not being deterred as she takes 1 hit from the drain she punches Aldemirs face then bites his hand neither of which hurts Aldemir who's Metal Skin dissipates. She then says "Even if you beat me you won't escape criminal. You will be caught." She continues to struggle to no avail. The Reverse Flash says "Heh you got her huh. Well that's the end of that. She was the only one trying to stop us now so we can help Sandman do what he wants and get out of here. Barry Allen is sure going to have a shock when he sees me again." Power Girl responds with a saddened expression saying "You have been gone for a long time. Sadly The Flash is dead. He died trying to stop villains like you three. Just like I will." She then pulls something out of her pocket and pulls the pin before Aldemir or anyone else could realize what it was. The Flash Grenade taken from the cops blows forcing Aldemir to loosen his grip and she then would kick away from him and roll out of his reach grabbing a nearby police club and throwing it at Aldemir hitting him in the head for 1 damage. She then realizes that Aldemir no longer has her powers and flies backwards firing a barrage of Heat Vision at him only 2 hit him for 1/2 damage each making a total of 1 damage hitting your right arm and left knee cap and damaging both. She then says "You like claustophobic areas like this don't you. It allows you to get close enough to your opponent easier. Well I will not allow you to do that again." She readies herself for the next attack and The Reverse Flash says "I'll get her." and runs up only to get backhanded into the wall beside her for 1 damage and surprisingly living so that you can heal him if you can get close enough without her attacking you. Girder says "She is mine." and rushes forward only to get his neck grabbed and thrown into the other wall beside her for 1/2 damage.

((Good job on that rest assured she only had one of those grenades so next encounter she will not be able to escape if you manage to do that again.))

((Powers Gained))

((Power Girl))
Kryptonian Power Set: The following represents the potential superhuman abilities available to the average Kryptonian while operating within a yellow sun environment such as Earth even if demonstration of such abilities has not been explicitly shown in a canonical resource. Variations of these powers may apply depending upon the wielder in question.

Kryptonian Physiology
A Kryptonian's cellular structure is more dense, resilient and biologically more effective than human tissue. Kryptonians do not seem to possess superhuman strength levels despite their enhanced cellular ability without constant exposure to yellow solar energy. Without such charging, their strength is equitible to that of an average Earth human who engages in regular physical activity. As aliens, they possess several organs whose functions are not yet disclosed or understood but are believed to be part of and perhaps even the source of his biomatrix force field and reclamation aura. A Kryptonian's body also stores energy actively within their bio-cellular matrix as an energy pattern that is linked to their body's electromagnetic field. This energy powers most of a Kryptonian's electromagnetic capabilities such as flight and heat vision. It also supplements their physical strength.

Solar Energy Absorption
Under optimal conditions, this is the main source of a Kryptonian's super powers and are contingent upon exposure to solar radiation from a yellow sun star system.

Superhuman Strength
A Kryptonian develops enhanced physical strength after absorbing a sufficient amount of yellow solar radiation. While the exact magnitude of a Kryptonian's strength level is unknown, it is generally accepted that they are sufficiently strong enough to lift 100,000 tons or more. The specific range is unknown as a Kryptonian's strength, like their other powers, may fluctuate over time. A Kryptonian's strength is more an act of conscious will on energy fields than actual physical strength. It is through this act of conscious will that enables a Kryptonain to perform physical feats that are beyond merely applying applicable force (such as moving a mountain top without said rock crumbling under its own mass). At full power, a Kryptonian's normal strength levels are well into the multi-megaton range.

Invulnerability
A Kryptonian's body is nigh-invulnerable to extreme energy forces. In addition, their immune systems protects them from toxins and diseases. The most common explanations for their invulnerability is that they have a super-dense molecular structure and/or a supercharged bioelectric "aura" which acts as an invisible "force field" around their bodies within a few millimeters from their skin, and presumably within their bodies as well. The proximity of this field to their skin means that loose clothes, for example, may be burned off of of them, while cloth that is close to their body is protected by the "aura;" This phenomenon is sometimes cited as a Kryptonian's reason for wearing a skin-tight bodysuit. It is this understanding which allows them to be able to carry and move objects that would collapse under their own mass, overcoming gravity or inertia tearing them apart around their human-sized hands.

Superhuman Stamina
A Kryptonian has the ability to maintain continuous strenuous physical action for an undetermined period of time. Theoretically, Kryptonians have unlimited stamina as their enhanced nourishment is produced from the solar energy their cells process; however their base physical structures do need to process food stuffs as well as have the psychological need to eat and drink just as Earth humans do, despite the fact that their superhuman powers receives the majority of that power from a yellow sun. A Kryptonian does require sleep on occasion so they can dream. They can also hold their breath for an undetermined period of time.

Flight
A Kryptonian is able to manipulate graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. Under one Earth gravity, a Kryptonian is capable of speeds of multi Mach speeds in Earth's atmosphere. Their control of their flight is very precise and they can perform aerobatic feats such as hovering, flying backwards and even lifting great weights while flying.

Superhuman Speed
A Kryptonian is capable of enhanced reflex action and the ability to move at incredible speeds by sheer force of will. A Kryptonian can match most other speedsters in their ability to perform super-fast movements, reactions, and processes. They can use this power to disarm opponents without heightened reflexes, catch bullets or shrapnel or cross vast distances in seconds.

Super-Breath
Super-Breath is the ability to create hurricane force winds by blowing, and to chill their breath in order to freeze a target (this latter ability has also been called "freeze breath" and "arctic breath"). A Kryptonian can also breathe in large amounts of air, an ability used when dealing with and disposing things like clouds of poison gas.

Super-Hearing
Super-Hearing is the ability to hear any sound at any volume or pitch. With practice, a Kryptonian can develop enough control to block out ambient sounds to focus on a specific source/frequency. As such, they can identify a person by their heartbeat, or pick out a single voice in an entire city.

Heat Vision
The ability to fire beams of intense heat at a target by looking at it with the conscious act of activating this power. Visually, the power is typically depicted as two beams of red light firing from the eyes. These beams can be made invisible, allowing a Kryptonian to work undetected. The maximum temperature of their heat vision is said to be around that of a nuclear detonation. The area of effect can be consciously determined by the Kryptonian in question, down to the microscopic level.

Enhanced Vision
A Kryptonian also possess a superior sensory arrangement of microscopic, telescopic, infrared and ultraviolet visual capabilities. They are able to see the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Part of this mechanism is physical, part of it is believed to be psionic in nature. Abilities include:

Electro-magnetic Spectrum Vision: Can see well into most of the EM Spectrum. He can see and identify radio/television and any and all broadcast/transmitted frequencies, allowing him to avoid detection through radar or satellite monitoring methods. A Kryptonian can see the aura that every living thing generates.

Telescopic Vision: Telescopic Vision is the ability to see something at a great distance, without violating the laws of physics. The total telescopic ability is unprecedented, but limited to some extent. In function, it is similar to the zoom lens on a camera.

X-Ray Vision: The ability to see through any volume of matter except lead. A Kryptonian can see things behind a wall as if the wall were not there, or can "peel back" layer after layer of matter in their mind. A Kryptonian is able to focus their vision past layers of matter, literally seeing "through" them -- possibly perceiving x-rays, cosmic rays or other forms of energy invisible to normal human vision which pass through Earth's atmosphere (and solid objects) after emission from stars. Since it is passive, this ability would not generate harmful radiation in the same manner as a focused projection of hard X-rays.

Microscopic Vision: The ability to see extremely small objects and images down to the atomic level (normal optical microscopes can only see objects down to the size of chromosomes).

Infrared Vision: Allows a Kryptonian better visual accuity in total darkness.

((Weaknesses Gained))

((Power Girl))

Magic: Power Girl is vulnerable to magic and magic systems. Kara's Kryptonian biology is open to certain radiations, particularly magical energies whose chaotic electromagnetic or extra-dimensional signatures disrupt her body's stability. Power Girl's vulnerability to magic varies on the special effects of the magic. She can be injured and worn down by magical entities. Magic can have powerful and unpredictable effects and her magical enemies have often proven to be the most dangerous.

Psionics Kara-L is as vulnerable to psionic attacks as a normal human being. She is subject to mental domination attacks against her. Those whose mental powers are superior to her own have been able to render her unconscious or disrupt her natural thought processes.

Vision Limitation: Kara's x-ray vision cannot penetrate lead or lead-lined walls, or objects of dense enough structure. Certain energies also can be used to block her from visually analyzing them.

Kryptonite: Since the destruction of Krypton, its remains (rendered radioactive by the explosion) have been spreading throughout the universe as Kryptonite, a crystalline substance whose specific radiation is lethal to Kryptonians. In the Earth-Two dimension, there was only one type of Kryptonite: Green. Its effect was directly poisonous to Earth-Two Kryptonians. The long term effects of other races being in close or direct contact with Earth-Two Kryptonite is unknown.

Originally Kryptonite from other realities affected Kryptonians regardless of their reality of origin, as shown when Kal-L battled the Earth-Three dimension Ultraman. After the Crisis on Infinite Earths, Kryptonite affected only those who come from the same reality as the Kryptonite. Kurt Busiek has confirmed that New Earth Kryptonite does not effect Power Girl, which has been directly and indirectly confirmed in Infinite Crisis and Brave and the Bold.

Solar Energy: Originally Power Girl, as an Earth-Two Kryptonian, did not function on solar power, but her own body generated its own energies. However, based on recent events, Kara operates in a similar way to the New Earth universe Kryptonians, whereby she requires solar energy to function at peak capacity, or her powers fade to greatly reduced levels, some disappearing entirely if her solar reserves are empty. How Power Girl's powers function under suns not colored red or yellow is unknown.

Power Girl can survive conditions in deep space; and she does not need to breath or eat. Kara requires sleep on a regular basis in order to function at her peak mental efficiency, as well as needing to dream, or she will experience the psychological effects of sleep deprivation as would any other person.

In the plot line of New Kandor, Kara is shown not to have her powers replenished by red sunlight, and its radiation can be used to weaken her.

((Powers Lost))

((Power Girl))
Kryptonian Power Set: The following represents the potential superhuman abilities available to the average Kryptonian while operating within a yellow sun environment such as Earth even if demonstration of such abilities has not been explicitly shown in a canonical resource. Variations of these powers may apply depending upon the wielder in question.

Kryptonian Physiology
A Kryptonian's cellular structure is more dense, resilient and biologically more effective than human tissue. Kryptonians do not seem to possess superhuman strength levels despite their enhanced cellular ability without constant exposure to yellow solar energy. Without such charging, their strength is equitible to that of an average Earth human who engages in regular physical activity. As aliens, they possess several organs whose functions are not yet disclosed or understood but are believed to be part of and perhaps even the source of his biomatrix force field and reclamation aura. A Kryptonian's body also stores energy actively within their bio-cellular matrix as an energy pattern that is linked to their body's electromagnetic field. This energy powers most of a Kryptonian's electromagnetic capabilities such as flight and heat vision. It also supplements their physical strength.

Solar Energy Absorption
Under optimal conditions, this is the main source of a Kryptonian's super powers and are contingent upon exposure to solar radiation from a yellow sun star system.

Superhuman Strength
A Kryptonian develops enhanced physical strength after absorbing a sufficient amount of yellow solar radiation. While the exact magnitude of a Kryptonian's strength level is unknown, it is generally accepted that they are sufficiently strong enough to lift 100,000 tons or more. The specific range is unknown as a Kryptonian's strength, like their other powers, may fluctuate over time. A Kryptonian's strength is more an act of conscious will on energy fields than actual physical strength. It is through this act of conscious will that enables a Kryptonain to perform physical feats that are beyond merely applying applicable force (such as moving a mountain top without said rock crumbling under its own mass). At full power, a Kryptonian's normal strength levels are well into the multi-megaton range.

Invulnerability
A Kryptonian's body is nigh-invulnerable to extreme energy forces. In addition, their immune systems protects them from toxins and diseases. The most common explanations for their invulnerability is that they have a super-dense molecular structure and/or a supercharged bioelectric "aura" which acts as an invisible "force field" around their bodies within a few millimeters from their skin, and presumably within their bodies as well. The proximity of this field to their skin means that loose clothes, for example, may be burned off of of them, while cloth that is close to their body is protected by the "aura;" This phenomenon is sometimes cited as a Kryptonian's reason for wearing a skin-tight bodysuit. It is this understanding which allows them to be able to carry and move objects that would collapse under their own mass, overcoming gravity or inertia tearing them apart around their human-sized hands.

Superhuman Stamina
A Kryptonian has the ability to maintain continuous strenuous physical action for an undetermined period of time. Theoretically, Kryptonians have unlimited stamina as their enhanced nourishment is produced from the solar energy their cells process; however their base physical structures do need to process food stuffs as well as have the psychological need to eat and drink just as Earth humans do, despite the fact that their superhuman powers receives the majority of that power from a yellow sun. A Kryptonian does require sleep on occasion so they can dream. They can also hold their breath for an undetermined period of time.

Flight
A Kryptonian is able to manipulate graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. Under one Earth gravity, a Kryptonian is capable of speeds of multi Mach speeds in Earth's atmosphere. Their control of their flight is very precise and they can perform aerobatic feats such as hovering, flying backwards and even lifting great weights while flying.

Superhuman Speed
A Kryptonian is capable of enhanced reflex action and the ability to move at incredible speeds by sheer force of will. A Kryptonian can match most other speedsters in their ability to perform super-fast movements, reactions, and processes. They can use this power to disarm opponents without heightened reflexes, catch bullets or shrapnel or cross vast distances in seconds.

Super-Breath
Super-Breath is the ability to create hurricane force winds by blowing, and to chill their breath in order to freeze a target (this latter ability has also been called "freeze breath" and "arctic breath"). A Kryptonian can also breathe in large amounts of air, an ability used when dealing with and disposing things like clouds of poison gas.

Super-Hearing
Super-Hearing is the ability to hear any sound at any volume or pitch. With practice, a Kryptonian can develop enough control to block out ambient sounds to focus on a specific source/frequency. As such, they can identify a person by their heartbeat, or pick out a single voice in an entire city.

Heat Vision
The ability to fire beams of intense heat at a target by looking at it with the conscious act of activating this power. Visually, the power is typically depicted as two beams of red light firing from the eyes. These beams can be made invisible, allowing a Kryptonian to work undetected. The maximum temperature of their heat vision is said to be around that of a nuclear detonation. The area of effect can be consciously determined by the Kryptonian in question, down to the microscopic level.

Enhanced Vision
A Kryptonian also possess a superior sensory arrangement of microscopic, telescopic, infrared and ultraviolet visual capabilities. They are able to see the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Part of this mechanism is physical, part of it is believed to be psionic in nature. Abilities include:

Electro-magnetic Spectrum Vision: Can see well into most of the EM Spectrum. He can see and identify radio/television and any and all broadcast/transmitted frequencies, allowing him to avoid detection through radar or satellite monitoring methods. A Kryptonian can see the aura that every living thing generates.

Telescopic Vision: Telescopic Vision is the ability to see something at a great distance, without violating the laws of physics. The total telescopic ability is unprecedented, but limited to some extent. In function, it is similar to the zoom lens on a camera.

X-Ray Vision: The ability to see through any volume of matter except lead. A Kryptonian can see things behind a wall as if the wall were not there, or can "peel back" layer after layer of matter in their mind. A Kryptonian is able to focus their vision past layers of matter, literally seeing "through" them -- possibly perceiving x-rays, cosmic rays or other forms of energy invisible to normal human vision which pass through Earth's atmosphere (and solid objects) after emission from stars. Since it is passive, this ability would not generate harmful radiation in the same manner as a focused projection of hard X-rays.

Microscopic Vision: The ability to see extremely small objects and images down to the atomic level (normal optical microscopes can only see objects down to the size of chromosomes).

Infrared Vision: Allows a Kryptonian better visual accuity in total darkness.

((Girder))
Enhanced Physique: Girder is made of metal (iron). He is highly resistant to damage, though he is constantly rusting away. This gives him superhuman strength and durability.

((The Reverse Flash))
Superhuman Speed: Professor Zoom is able to move and travel at super human speeds. He can travel up to speeds of 7,500,000 m.p.h., deliver hundreds of blows a second, walk on water, create cyclones and vibrate his molecules super fast to pass through solid objects.

Superhuman Agility

Superhuman Reflexes

Negative Speed Force Conduit: Eobard created his own Speed Force the same way Barry created the normal Speed Force. By duplicating the incident that granted the latter his powers, Professor Zoom was able to create his own Negative Speed Force by generating it through kinetic energy. Eobard can tap into it as normal speedsters can with the normal Speed Force and can apparently shut off their connection to the latter by "contaminating" it with negative energy. Through this, he has the ability to create multiple after images like Hunter Zolomon, the modern day Zoom, and can travel through and alter time (a feat which most speedsters were never capable of achieving).

((Weaknesses Lost))

((Power Girl))
Magic: Power Girl is vulnerable to magic and magic systems. Kara's Kryptonian biology is open to certain radiations, particularly magical energies whose chaotic electromagnetic or extra-dimensional signatures disrupt her body's stability. Power Girl's vulnerability to magic varies on the special effects of the magic. She can be injured and worn down by magical entities. Magic can have powerful and unpredictable effects and her magical enemies have often proven to be the most dangerous.

Psionics Kara-L is as vulnerable to psionic attacks as a normal human being. She is subject to mental domination attacks against her. Those whose mental powers are superior to her own have been able to render her unconscious or disrupt her natural thought processes.

Vision Limitation: Kara's x-ray vision cannot penetrate lead or lead-lined walls, or objects of dense enough structure. Certain energies also can be used to block her from visually analyzing them.

Kryptonite: Since the destruction of Krypton, its remains (rendered radioactive by the explosion) have been spreading throughout the universe as Kryptonite, a crystalline substance whose specific radiation is lethal to Kryptonians. In the Earth-Two dimension, there was only one type of Kryptonite: Green. Its effect was directly poisonous to Earth-Two Kryptonians. The long term effects of other races being in close or direct contact with Earth-Two Kryptonite is unknown.

Originally Kryptonite from other realities affected Kryptonians regardless of their reality of origin, as shown when Kal-L battled the Earth-Three dimension Ultraman. After the Crisis on Infinite Earths, Kryptonite affected only those who come from the same reality as the Kryptonite. Kurt Busiek has confirmed that New Earth Kryptonite does not effect Power Girl, which has been directly and indirectly confirmed in Infinite Crisis and Brave and the Bold.

Solar Energy: Originally Power Girl, as an Earth-Two Kryptonian, did not function on solar power, but her own body generated its own energies. However, based on recent events, Kara operates in a similar way to the New Earth universe Kryptonians, whereby she requires solar energy to function at peak capacity, or her powers fade to greatly reduced levels, some disappearing entirely if her solar reserves are empty. How Power Girl's powers function under suns not colored red or yellow is unknown.

Power Girl can survive conditions in deep space; and she does not need to breath or eat. Kara requires sleep on a regular basis in order to function at her peak mental efficiency, as well as needing to dream, or she will experience the psychological effects of sleep deprivation as would any other person.

In the plot line of New Kandor, Kara is shown not to have her powers replenished by red sunlight, and its radiation can be used to weaken her.

((Girder))
His powers cause him to rust which makes it so that he has to end a fight quickly.

((I would like to know if you like this style of telling you what powers you got is better or not))

((Aldemir hit 5 times out of 12 times))
((Girder hit 10 times out of 12 times))
((The Reverse Flash aka Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne) hit 6 times out of 6 times))

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Aldemir would smile, "Okay then. You win, but it doesn't help any, I mean you can lock everyone here back and cages and then just die from whatever it is Sandman is worried about. Makes no difference to me." Aldemir would laugh holding out his hands, "So? Wanna slap the cuffs on me? I don't steal powers on purpose sweat heart its a curse. I would rather become a Kryptonian thank you."

Aldemir would hold a hand up to his chin for a moment, "You know I used to work in a lab for a secret organization, and I recall that Kryptonian's didn't like something...oh what was it? Kryponite? Periodic table number 36 group 18 period 4 Krypton." Aldemir would pull a small vial out of his lab coat pocket containing a small green stone, "Did you know Kryptonite is a very powerful radioactive material used in my research for cybernetic enhancement? I used to study it, before my daughter died."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:52 pm

((Um you do realize that Power Girl is only weak to Kryptonite of Earth 2 right. New Earth Kryptonite is ineffective on her. Laughing ))

Power Girl just stands there with a raised eyebrow saying "Nice try but I think you forgot something." she then fires more Heat Vision barrage at Aldemir which misses (Vinio decides how) saying "I am not from this Earth!" followed with a Freeze Breath which fails as Aldemir was still holding Captain Cold making him immune to freezing. She then grabs a door and throws it at Aldemir missing (Vinio decides how) and finally she smashes the ground and rushes downward towards the others trying to stop them. Aldemir would notice that The Reverse Flash was injured and needed medical attention. Girder gets up saying "Ugh she got away. What do we do now?" Girder stands waiting for orders.

((The Reverse Flash aka Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne) hit 6 times out of 6 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Aldemir would smile, "Well the Kryptonite was worth a try." Aldemir would turn to Sandman, "Could you help out the reverse flash over there? I'd rather not carry 2 people..."

Aldemir would think for a moment about what to do with Power Girl, "Thinker...are you able to find out what Power Girl is up to? If she's running, then so be it, she can leave, but if she's got something planned I need to know about it."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 am

Sandman nods and begins healing The Reverse Flash healing 2 damage and still having 2 charges in the Med Kit. The Reverse Flash gets up and says "Thanks. Wow she looked angry didn't she. What do you think she is planning." The Thinker would reply "I can see her from the cameras she is in the radioactive room which holds Fallout. She is Using her freeze breath in there freezing her entrance. She has headed off the others she may be planning on taking them out while you catch up. She just grabbed the med Kit in the basement area. I am warning the others now with a hologram satellite she may be trying to heal up herself for the upcoming fight." The others wait to see what Aldemir and Sandman commands of them. Sandman says "We need to get down there I can feel the menace getting closer he is not far now." Sandman gets The Reverse Flash up and carries him with The Reverse Flashes arm over his back. Aldemir could tell that they could not go in the way that Power Girl did as she has sealed it with solid ice unless Girder could manage to break it with his enhanced strength.

((The Reverse Flash aka Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne) hit 4 times out of 6 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Aldemir would smile as he shook his head, "Why is she so troublesome..." he would turn to Sandman and the others, "I'm a man who believe in teamwork so as such I will offer some options, and you can all take a vote, but make it quick, we don't want to waste time."

Aldemir would hold up fingers as he stated each option, "First option is rush the front door of ice and have Girder smash it to bits. This carries a high risk as a head on attack is probably not recommended. Option 2 is to take another route such as through a wall or the ceiling. This may or may not give us an element of surprise, which would really benefit us. And Option 3 is do both. We can find an alternative route as well as attack front on, this would flank her and if possible I could get into a more useful position close to Pwer Girl and drain her powers, and if it comes to it, her very life force." Aldemir would look over at Sandman, "Sorry but if it comes to it I will kill her. It is definitely not my intention though."

Aldemir would then turn back to the group, "My vote is option 3, so who else is going to cast theirs?"
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Sandman would say "She has always had a hard stance against crime." When Aldemir brought up the options Sandman would say "I think option 3 is the best but in order to find a place that can surprise her we would need to go into the hall the others are. There is a power room beside Fallouts room that has a window we can break in from. If she has frozen the whole room then she may not see us behind the glass and we can just break through and attack her while others break in from above and the front door. That is the best option I beleive as she is looking out for you Aldemir. This could break her focus and give us the edge." The Reverse Flash says "I like that option." Girder says "I am fine with whatever you choose."

Sandman then says "Well then it is decided. My team will break in from the power room with the others. Once she is distracted you break in with Girder and The Reverse Flash. Speaking of which can you walk." The Reverse Flash gets off of Sandman and says "Yes I can. I'm still hurt but I can fight." Sandman says "Ok Aldemir listen for a crash and come in right after. If you are too soon she will notice and avoid you if you are too late she will notice and avoid you as well." Sandman runs off downstairs to meet with the others. The Thinker says to Aldemir "Are you sure you can trust him. He may be leading you into a trap."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:32 am

Aldemir would smile, "I haven't been able to trust anyone since I became what I am today, however I would bet on his trust in me, because what he says is happening is true, I felt it when I stole his powers."

Aidemir would smile, "So in other words if he betray's us he loses, and if he helps us he at least has a chance."

Aldemir would smirk and turn to reverse flash and girder. "I'll stay a bit away from you guys so I don't mess with your powers, however I would prefer to use your's once more reverse flash. I'll let girder break the wall so if she does turn she'll go after him, meanwhile I'll run in there and get close enough to wreck her."

Aldemir would walk with the two, "You see I like allies, however I have a rule of 3. Once I've given you that many chances, your life is forfeit. And now her's is."
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 pm

((Power Girl hit 5 times out of 10 times))

The Thinker says in Aldemirs ear "You felt it? Hmm. Interesting. Well then there is a 0% chance that he would betray us as doing so would jepardise his mission." Girder says "Whatever you say boss. I'll do whatever you say." The Reverse Flash says "Ok but how should I stay with you." Just then the group would hear a crash as if some glass broke below and could be heard from the ice hole. Girder says "Ok it is smashing time." with one mighty punch he destroys the ice blocking your way to the basement and falls through The Reverse Flash says "Nevermind." grabbing onto Aldemir around the waist requiring him to use more energy to counter balance the extra weight unless he was using full power but Aldemir could tell that that would be dangerous as he knows of the speed force that absorbs those who go too fast. As the group got in there they would notice the rest of their allies fighting Power Girl who is in the air and a frozen clump of sand at the window which breaks free showing how Sandman avoided getting frozen. Power Girl having her back to the ice quickly turns around to react to Aldemir and his forces by firing a Heat Vision ray at him Girder blocking it and taking 1 damage while being knocked against the wall leaving an oportunity for Aldemir and The Reverse Flash. Sandman would shout "Nows your chance Aldemir!" Aldemir would notice Fallout in his tube like cell supplying power to the facility and confused as to what is going on as he cannot hear what is going on outside well besides the explosions and louder noises.

((Powers Gained))

((The Reverse Flash))

Superhuman Agility

Superhuman Reflexes

((Girder just took a heat vision for you. you may want to thank him later))

((Power Girls med kit has 2 charges left))

((Girder hit 11 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Aledmir would run into the room past Girder and freeze his right fist with solid ice while vibrating it as fast as he could, punching powergirl square in the face, as hard as he could, using his momentum and the vibration, and ice all on one punch. After connecting (hopefully it will), he would use his speed to pass her and grab her as she flew bye altering her trajectory over his head and into the floor at her current velocity plus the speed he could add from his own movement.

((Sorry but she was starting to piss me off))

If all went successful Aldemir would use powergirls powers to restrain her as he took her medkit and gave it to reverse flash to use on girder.
"Why can you not see what is happening here! I am not your enemy! I will not stoop to the level of killing you, nor will I let my allies die! You fight with anger and malice, and you call it justice! I am not the enemy, and I will release you the moment you accept that."

Aldemir would smile, "Plus...you'll see soon enough, won't she Sandman..."

((Please let those hits work, because that was fn epic!))
vinio2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top