Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day Rogues #1

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A New Day Rogues #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Day Rogues #1

Post  Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:12 pm

((Judomaster hit 3 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Atom Smasher hit 0 times out of 11 times))
((Liberty Belle hit 3 times out of 6 times))
((Citizen Steel hit 9 1/2 times out of 12 times yea he got waled on by Power Girl))
((Cyclone hit 5 1/2 times out of 7 times yea she got waled on by Power Girl))
((Dr. Mid-Nite hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Stargirl hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Sandman hit 0 times out of 12 times))
((Power Girl hit 9 times out of 10 times))

The punch to Power Girls face deals 2 damage and knocks her flying backwards only stopping when slammed to the ground quickly afterwards for another 2 damage. Power Girl would say while under Aldemir's control "You will not win. I will stop you." Upon hearing Aldemirs words Power Girl relented and became more submissive. The Reverse Flash would heal Girder using 1 charge from 2 damage prompting Girder to say "Thanks boss." Sandman upon bieng prompted would say "He is here. It won't be long now. Aldemir release her. Without her help and the help of Fallout we will all lose. She will not cause us any more grief." Sandman would wait for Aldemirs response Power Girl saying "Yea. I will not fight you anymore." Sandman says "There is a med kit in the room I came in. It should help us." Liberty Belle says "Ill get it." suddenly leaving and coming back in saying "I got it." while running back into the room with the med kit in hand. (This is the last med kit so make it count. remember a med kit has 3 charges in it.)

((The Reverse Flash's med kit has 1 charge left))

((Liberty Belles med kit has 3 charges left))

((Aldemir hit 5 times out of 12 times))
((Thinker (Clifford Devoe) hit 0 times out of 3 times))
((Captain Cold hit 5 1/2 times out of 9 times still unconscious))
((Trickster (Axel Walker) hit 1 times out of 6 times))
((Heat Wave hit 0 times out of 9 times))
((Mirror Master (Evan McCulloch) hit 1 times out of 4 times))
((Weather Wizard hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Murmur (Dr. Michael Amar) hit 0 times out of 10 times))
((Peek-a-Boo hit 0 times out of 7 times))
((Pied Piper hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Tar Pit hit 0 times out of 12 times))
((Double Down hit 1/2 times out of 7 times))
((Girder hit 11 times out of 12 times))
((Doctor Alchemy (Albert Desmond) hit 0 times out of 7 times))
((The Reverse Flash aka Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne) hit 4 times out of 6 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:45 am

Aldemir would smile and let Power Girl go, "It's true never to trust a villain, but I'd say you heroes are more stubborn than we are..."

After she got the medkit Aldemir would walk over to grab Fallout's suit, and yell to reverse flash, "Use that last charge on power girl she probably needs it most. Power Girl, you should probably hand your charge pack to reverse flash, I know it's not the greatest role, but he'll have the easiest time getting to our injured during the fight with his speed."

Aldemir would smile as he walked over to Fallout to let him out, "One last thing Reverse Flash..." Aldemir would smile as he said this, "Remind me not to get on your bad side...that's one hell of a punch."

Aldemir would say this referring to the super speed punch he just used while in control of Reverse Flash's powers.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 am

((The Abra Kadabra Entity hit 3 1/2 times out of 8 times))

((It is Liberty Belle who has the other med kit Power Girls was removed from her by Aldemir and given to The Reverse Flash))

Power Girl would give a stern look at Aldemir after what he said and say "Let me make this clear. Just because I your words swayed me to trust Sandman enough to stop attacking you. Does not mean that I will abandon my resolve. After this incident is over I will make sure that you along with every one that you have released from here are taken back into custody." The Reverse Flash would then say "You sure you want me to heal her." before just doing so healing her from 2 damage. (I am assuming that you were talking to Liberty Belle so I will reply accordingly.) Liberty Belle would say "Well I can run as fast as him. but considering his current condition this does seem like the best option." She would throw her med kit to The Reverse Flash. The Reverse Flash would say "Yes my powers if done right can allow me to deal with anyone that threatens me. Or even erase them from existance." Sandman would then say "This is it! Ready yourselves!"

Suddenly a puff of smoke would appear in front of Fallouts cell spreading to create a fog along the ground engulfing the feet of everyone in the room. As the smoke disappates it would reveal a man in what looks to be stage magician clothes. However he seems to have a porcelin white complexion and jet black hair with a similar color scheme on his costume. Citizen Steel would say in surprise "Abra Kadabra!" Liberty Belle would say "Thats impossible he was part of The Great Tragedy! There is no way he could have survived." The Abra Kadabra Entity would say while tilting his head "Sorry but I felt I had to make a grand entrance. Hello do any of you know who I am. I seem to have forgotten it and all I could remember was bieng inside this building." Power Girl would say "wait. This is the guy who you said would destroy this prison and threaten all of reality." Sandman would say "Yes. This is it. This is one part of the threat that we will face." Power Girl would say "You're serious! The Flash has beaten this guy on several occasions! He is no threat!" The Reverse Flash would say "Yes to be honest, I do not see the threat here." Sandman would then say "He is not what you think. You do not understand what you are dealing with." Power Girl would then say "Well we will see how dangerous he is." Power Girl having stepped out of range of Aldemir's power absorbing effect flies forward and punches The Abra Kadabra Entity square in the face for 1 damage.

((Abra Kadabra))

A New Day Rogues #1 - Page 3 Abraka11

Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer

Stats

Strength: 4
Intelligence: 20
Willpower: 4
Speed: 16
Durability: 4
Personality: 20

Powers

At first his magic-like powers were purely the result of futurist technology, but after a deal with the demon Neron, he became a true sorcerer, able to cast spells and fire energy bolts.

Strength level

Abra Kadabra possesses the strength level of a man his age, size and weight who engages in minimal regular exercise.

Equipment

Hypno-Ray: Hidden in the gem-flower on Kadabra's lapel, it was capable of paralyzing Kadabra's targets or compelling them to perform an action, such as applauding.

Abra Kadabra usually channels his mystic energy through his magic wand. He does so out of a sense of style and showmanship, but can just as readily perform magical feats without the wand.

Transportation

Early in his career, Abra used a time traveling device to teleport backwards in time to the 20th century.

Aldemir would notice that Sandman seemed relieved that that happened. The Abra Kadabra Entity would immediately turn an angry glare at the group saying "You hit me! You dare! I ah . . . My head! You will all be destroyed for hurting me!" He points his wand at Power Girl saying "Abra Kadabra!" and in a flash of reality momentarily turning into what looks like a negative photograph Power Girl would fly backwards like she was just punched by a giant fist. Power Girl hits the wall denting it for 2 damage. The whole group would look in amazement as none of them could believe that he could have done that to Power Girl so easily. Sandman would rush in and attack The Abra Kadabra Entity turning into sand and punching him with a hardened sand fist for 1 damage. The Abra Kadabra Entity respomds by saying "Abra Kadabra!" and placing Sandman in what looks like an iron maiden and damaging him for 1 damage as he was not fully sand at the time just his fists, legs and waist. Aldemir would notice sand coming out of the cracks of the iron maiden indicating he is escaping the death trap. He then says "Abra Kadabra!" and casts a spell producing chains around Power Girl bounding her arms in them. Power Girl says "Magic. Can't break free."

Mirror Master says "Nice trick there Abra but mine is better." He would fire 2 of his mirrors from his mirror gun behind The Abra Kadabra Entity and creates 3-D Duplicates of himself that try to rush and grab The Abra Kadabra Entity but The Abra Kadabra Entity dodges by saying "Abra Kadabra!" and flying upward causing the duplicates to hit each other and suffer 1 damage. Peekaboo then teleports behind him and tries to kick him with her roller blades but The Abra Kadabra Entity waves his magic wand saying "Abra Kadabra!" and teleports away in a puff of smoke. Disoriented Peekaboo falls and hurts herself on the landing for 1 damage and The Abra Kadabra Entity reappearing behind Power Girl ready to strike. The Thinker appears as a hologram suddenly behind The Abra Kadabra Entity and tries to punch The Abra Kadabra Entity but misses as he just turns around and saying "Abra Kadabra!" blasts the Hologram Orb that he is running. Thinker then says to Aldemir "I now have only 8 more Hologram Orbs. Once they are gone I cannot continue fighting anymore and am vulnerable to attacks should he attack the host computer that is storing me at this time. I am developing a strategy to take down this attacker now."

Weather Wizard summons a storm saying "Feel the power of the storm." and tries to hit The Abra Kadabra Entity with Lightning hitting him for 1 damage The Abra Kadabra Entity as he cries out in agony. The Abra Kadabra Entity says "You dare hit me! Abra Kadabra!" points his wand at the Weather Wizard and the area would turn negative again the Weather Wizard flying back into the wall beside Aldemir for 2 damage. The Abra Kadabra Entity grabs his head and cries "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" and falls to his knees and suddenly what looks like the electricity that Weather Wizard hit him with begins coursing through him and causing a huge explosion of concussive force that levels Iron Hieghts Penetentury and smashing Fallouts cell dealing 1 damage, and knocking back except Power Girl as Sandman having escaped the iron maiden wrapped himself around Power Girl taking the 1 damage and sparing Power Girl. The rubble from the collapsing building buries all but miraculously does not hurt anyone.

Doctor Mid-Nite would break out of the rubble along with the rest of Aldemirs team realizing that his surgical needs were not yet needed as they still had med kits but still worried all the same with the power this thing has he throws his Crescent Boomerangs at The Abra Kadabra Entity but with a wave of his wand and a "Abra Kadabra!" Doctor Mid-Nites Crescent Boomerangs turned into doves and flew off. Stargirl would rush forward and fire an energy blast that hit The Abra Kadabra Entity dealing 1/2 damage as he tried to teleport away by waving his wand over his body saying "Abra Kadabra!" which made whatever the wand went over disappear but still got hit as he did not do it fast enough. Judomaster attacks The Abra Kadabra Entity with a punch while being lifted by Cyclones Cyclone wherever he ended up but misses and he dodges and saying "Abra Kadabra!" casting a spell to turn her into a deck of cards and puts the deck into his pocket.

Cyclone creates a Cyclone aimed at The Abra Kadabra Entity but misses again as The Abra Kadabra Entity says "Abra Kadabra!" and summons a magic hat that absorbs the blast and then saying "Abra Kadabra!" and summons another hat that fires it at Stargirl hitting her for 1 damage as she hit the wall beside Aldemir. Doctor Alchemy tries to attack by turning The Abra Kadabra Entity into gold missing as The Abra Kadabra Entity saying "Abra Kadabra!" summons cloths inside of Doctor Alchemys throat coming out of his mouth forcing him to pull the cloths which were tied together out and hurting himself for 1 damage when he pulled it all out as if he did not he would choke and die. Aldemir would feel a stirring on his shoulder Aldemir realizing that it was Captain Cold it looked like he would wake up very soon.

Citizen Steel rushes at The Abra Kadabra Entity and attempts to tackle The Abra Kadabra Entity but gets turned into a puppet as The Abra Kadabra Entity says "Abra Kadabra!" and waved his wand. Atom Smasher grows in size and tries punching The Abra Kadabra Entity who waves his wand saying "Abra Kadabra!" and shrinks him back down to an inch high. Double Down attacks by shooting some of his cards at The Abra Kadabra Entity saying "Wanna play with cards try mine." The Abra Kadabra Entity counters by throwing cards from the deck he made from Judomaster which knock away Double Downs cards and manages to hit Double Down dealing 1 damage as the small card touching him knocks him flying as if Judomaster did a flying kick to him.

Heat Wave saying "It's cold outside you must be freezing. Let me warm you up." fired his flamethrowers at The Abra Kadabra Entity who dodges and with a "Abra Kadabra!" disappears in a puff of smoke again. When he reappears he creates swords and while saying "Abra Kadabra! No thanks but maybe you could use a little more heat yourself." uses them to stab the tank that holds the flames causing it to explode and dealing 4 damage to Heat wave as he panics and rolls around on the ground burning alive. (Heat Wave will suffer 1 damage per turn until the fire is put out.) The Trickster uses his flying shoes and throws his bombs at The Abra Kadabra Entity saying "It is playtime Abra." The Abra Kadabra Entity says "Abra Kadabra!" and fires magic bolts to destroy them.

Murmur then tries to stab him in the back but after The Abra Kadabra Entity says "Abra Kadabra!" and pointing his wand is just shocked by a lightning bolt from his wand for 1 damage. Pied Piper tried to summon nearby rats to attack The Abra Kadabra Entity but he says "Abra Kadabra!" and summons a cage to deal with them. Girder then attacks going for a punch which misses as with another "Abra Kadabra" he is chained up before completing the attack Girder saying "AARGH!" Tar Pit tries to engulf The Abra Kadabra Entity but when Tar Pit opens back up The Abra Kadabra Entity is gone as no one heard him say "Abra Kadabra!" from within Tar Pit. As the Abra Kadabra Entity reappears Liberty Belle tries to punch him at mach speed. The Abra Kadabra Entity dodges by saying "Abra Kadabra!" and flying away. The Abra Kadabra Entity floats above everyone with his arms closed waiting for the next attack. Aldemir would notice that the Radiation has been released and if he did not give Fallout his suit immediately the group would suffer further damage from the radiation.

((Thinker got injured 1 for the computer he was inside of was damaged due to the explosions and subsequent collapse that happened to the building. But he is still operational.))

((The Reverse Flashes med kit has 2 charges left in it))

((This map was a pain in the but to make I hope you like it Abr is The Abra Kadabra Entity, Ald is Aldemir, Thi is Thinker, Ca C is Captain Cold, Tri is Trickster, Hea is Heat Wave, Mir is Mirror Master, Wea is Weather Wizard, Mur is Murmur, Pee is Peekaboo, Pie is Pied Piper, Tar is Tar Pit, Dou is Double Down, Gir is Girder, Do A is Doctor Alchemy, Rev is The Reverse Flash, Fal is Fallout, Judomaster is on The Abra Kadabra Entity, Ato is Atom Smasher, Lib is Liberty Belle, Ci S is Citizen Steel, Cyc is Cyclone, Do M is Doctor Mid-Nite, Sta is Stargirl, San is Sandman, and Pow is Power Girl))

A New Day Rogues #1 - Page 3 Fallou10

((Aldemir hit 6 times out of 12 times))
((Thinker (Clifford Devoe) hit 1 times out of 3 times has 8 Hologram Orbs left))
((Captain Cold hit 6 1/2 times out of 9 times still unconscious))
((Trickster (Axel Walker) hit 2 times out of 6 times))
((Heat Wave hit 5 times out of 9 times))
((Mirror Master (Evan McCulloch) hit 2 times out of 4 times))
((Mirror Master 3-D Duplicate 1 hit 2 time out of 4 times))
((Mirror Master 3-D Duplicate 2 hit 2 time out of 4 times))
((Weather Wizard hit 3 times out of 8 times))
((Murmur (Dr. Michael Amar) hit 2 times out of 10 times))
((Peek-a-Boo hit 2 time out of 7 times))
((Pied Piper hit 1 times out of 6 times))
((Tar Pit hit 1 times out of 12 times))
((Double Down hit 2 1/2 times out of 7 times))
((Girder hit 10 times out of 12 times))
((Doctor Alchemy (Albert Desmond) hit 2 times out of 7 times))
((The Reverse Flash aka Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne) hit 5 times out of 6 times))
((Fallout hit 1 times out of 8 times))

((Judomaster hit 4 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Atom Smasher hit 1 times out of 11 times))
((Liberty Belle hit 4 times out of 6 times))
((Citizen Steel hit 10 1/2 times out of 12 times yea he got waled on by Power Girl))
((Cyclone hit 6 1/2 times out of 7 times yea she got waled on by Power Girl))
((Dr. Mid-Nite hit 1 times out of 6 times))
((Stargirl hit 2 times out of 8 times))
((Sandman hit 2 times out of 12 times))
((Power Girl hit 9 times out of 10 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue May 07, 2013 9:40 am

Aldemir would smile then quickly announce to the group, split into two teams and flank him. Move together at once not separately. Power Girl, I need you to get Fallout in his suit fast, I'll distract Abra Kadabra.

With that Aldemir would summon his scythe and run at Abra trying to get within range to steal his powers. He would have fireballs in his right hand in case Abra tried to stop him he would burn the attacks, or cut them with his blade.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum