Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NUT-Kracker (vinio2323)

2 posters

Go down

The NUT-Kracker (vinio2323) Empty The NUT-Kracker (vinio2323)

Post  vinio2323 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 pm

NAME: The NUT-Kracker
RACE: human/spirit/spirit artifact
CLASS: Demonic Possession
HEIGHT: 5'5"
WEIGHT: 165lbs
NATIONALITY: before death was German
LANGUAGES: English, German, Spirit, Demon

APPEARANCE:
The NUT-Kracker (vinio2323) Evil-n10

BACKGROUND:

The Nut-Kracker was a simple christmas toy of cheer until it was found by a spirit of forgotten origin. This spirit possessed the nutcracker and thinking it a christmas miracle the family rejoiced...however this spirit was not one to be happy about. It was a demonic spirit. This demon enjoyed pain and the way he delivered it was...strange. After dealing with the family the Nut-Kracker left on its sole journey to cause the most agonizing pain imaginable to all people of the world, and believe me they were not expecting this...

WEAPON/FIGHTING SKILL:

The Nut-Kracker is skilled in over 1000 testicular and taco based combat moves. (Yeah thats right!) These moves involve various martial art like forms and can even involve some spirit energy and demonic magic.

List of Moves:(will be updated as time passes)

1.Ball Kick
2.Crotch Rocket
3.Crumbling Taco
4.Busted Coconuts
5.Nut Buster 5000

75. Death of a Billion!
76. Testicluar Rupture!

256. Snap, Crackle, Pop!
257. The Dragonbuster! (Dragonball reference XP)

508. Future Unbirth!
509. Pearl Breaker!

1024. Whipped Coconut
1025. Gender Bender!

etc.

STATS:
STR: 8=(9+1-2)
SPD: 4=(0+4)
INT: 3
WIL: 2
DUR: 6=(5+1)
PER: 5=(1+2+2)

POWERS:

racial = energy attacks, flight, unlimited stamina (non magical)

class based/chosen = superhuman strength, superhuman durability

WEAKNESSES:

The Nut-Kracker can fight women, but is less effective at it, and doesn't tend to finish the job and kill them.

MENTOR: The Joker

RP SAMPLE:

Two officers sat in a car, it was raining and the light patter of rain would drip drop on the windshield. The officers were doing their nightly run checking the scanner for any activity. When their car would shut down suddenly. No power lights and/or communications were working.

"The hell?" one officer would ask hitting the car violently. "Damn...in this rain too..."

BOOM! The car would shake, something rocked it from the roof. The officers would look at one another quietly and unsheathe their guns, signalling to each other to go check slowly.

As one officer would open his door he would be grabbed away screaming in terror as his friend would quickly dive out of the car to his aid, however his friend was missing...in the darkness and rain it was hard to see anywhere, until he heard a agonizing cry, "NO DON'T! AHHHHHHH!"

He would run over to see what looked like a toy nutcracker with a sword through the other officers nuts. The blood would drip down as the officer had passed out from the sheer pain, his friend could only look on in horror as the nutcrackers head turned fully around to look at him.

"Are you next?" The officer would scream and shoot at the nutcracker only to have bullets ricochet in all directions. The nutcracker would continue to walk over to him until he was backed to a wall. "Why are you doing this? What are you?"

The nutcracker would laugh, "Why?! Because it's fun! The pain the blood...so satisfying!"

The nutcracker would run at the man and yell, "Special attack! Nut cracker number 1025!" the nutcrackers fist would light up as he would punch the officer in his sac so hard that his manhood would retreat inside himself, causing concave genitalia. The officer would scream in such a high picked wail even a tiny school girl wouldn't be able to hit the note, and nearby windows shattered.

The nutcracker would begin to walk away leaving the man in agonizing pain on the ground, "Please...just kill me...please..." he would beg with every fibre of his being.

"Sorry...killings no fun, because then the pain stops..."

Last edited by vinio2323 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

The NUT-Kracker (vinio2323) Empty Re: The NUT-Kracker (vinio2323)

Post  Admin Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:43 pm

ok get the rp done as soon as you can but if you want ideas i have about 4 that would prove acceptable to this guy.

1st Neron = If your guy is going for the more enjoy pain and suffering power hungry style then Neron a man who loves to twist the emotions of others and manipulate people to do as he sees fit would be a great candidate Neron is the guy who convinced most of the supervillains into selling their souls to him for power wealth etc only to turn many into monsters a a form of sick torture for his own enjoyment.

2nd Sabbac = This is a Captain Marvel villain who is an avatar of the devil who craves power and will do any sick trick to gain it. including having some goons remove the former Sabbacs voicebox, convincing the former Sabbac to kill a bus full of people so that he could gain his voice back and then using the souls collected to kill the former and gain the powers for himself so that he could summon all the demons of hell and take over the city.

3rd Captain Nazi = Captain Nazi is a human who mutated himself so that when he called out his catch phrase he became the nazi equivilant of captain marvel. He has been recently gaining german supervillains of various origins and using them to go back in time and erase the superheroes of the world therefore making the world ripe for the picking in the present for nazi conquest.

4th The Joker = If you just want him to be a man who loves chaos then look no further plus joker has used christmas themed items before like the robotic toy soldiers while playing a christmas song. think about it nut kracker hits batman in the nuts and joker says "Oooh right in the coconuts!"

Well there are my ideas my opinion is try Neron out. He will obviously be using you to bring hell on earth and to cause suffering to the universe but something tells me thats what your character wants to do anyways.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 pm

((Darn i like them all! but i love ta joker....and neron sounds badass Sad ))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:02 pm

well you have to make that decision i made my statement on who i think you should pick above. But interesting choices i assume you picked joker because of the puns.

a note that may help your decision is picking neron makes you an enemy to the flash and wonder woman. while teaming with the joker makes you an enemy of batman robin and nightwing so hope that helps.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 pm

((THIS IS FOR U VINIO))

The NUT-Kracker (vinio2323) Why-yo10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Ok il will make the Arkham Asylum mission today if i have time but for now I accept this character. This is going to be so much fun lol.

Everyone loves seeing someone get hit in the daddy zone. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:42 pm

100 NUT SHOTS!

vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down