Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day Hugo Strange #1

2 posters

Go down

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 Empty A New Day Hugo Strange #1

Post  Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:32 pm

"Mwahahahahahahahahaha this power is amazing but who am I. . . Arkham. That is where I will learn my identity. That is where I will find out who I am and why I have these memories. This sounds like it will be very fun mwahahahahaha AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

***********************************************************************************

Mr Perfect and The Nut-Kracker are called by Two Face. Two Face says to Mr Perfect "Hello John Adams. I would like to know if you would like to make a real splash in the Gotham Media by helping me Destroy the remaining bats in it. If you agree I want you to attack Arkham Asylum and draw in as many superheroes as possible by freeing any inmates that are in there. I am sending a list of targets to you through your phone. Don't disappoint me and dispose of anyone who tries to stop you." Two Face says to The Nut-Kracker via a phone of some sort (I am guessing he has a phone or if not he will have to contact you in a different way and you will have to list that in your post but either way) and says "Nut-Kracker I presume? This is Two Face calling. I have a proposition for you. If you wish to take it I want you to go to Arkham Asylum and cause some chaos there. Hurting as many people as you can and freeing a few key inmates to draw the attention of Batmans friends so that I can finish off the Bat Family once and for all. Should you succeed I have a few of my goons who have failed me 1 too many times ready for their punishment. Ill post their location to you for good service. Oh and ill throw in some police in there if you can kill off the heroes that try to stop you. There will be a letter with key names that you should free to draw the attention of the heroes. So are you in?" Just as he finished talking a letter came in with a young mail man who says "Mails here. I was told to give it to you personally." Two Face then says "Oh and do whatever you want to the mail man. He may squeal on us." Both Villains know that the war of crime started at 10 am and is only now starting to clear up.

Mr Perfect looks out at the city and says "Well it looks like Two Face is trying to end this war of crime with a bang by killing the bats. A pity I wasn't invited to see Nightwing die but if it causes their death then so be it. I've wanted my revenge on him for ruining my plans at fame." He is 1 km from the destination. He summons his sidekick and says "Stewart we got a show to do. Get the camera and the boys. Were going to the looney bin." He puts on his suit and shades quickly and arms up for the attack the crew begin to make their way to Arkham. Recording everything on camera.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 Empty Re: A New Day Hugo Strange #1

Post  vinio2323 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:37 am

((For partial purpose we'll say he took a phone off a guy he killed XP))

The nutkracker would take the letter and then immediately hammer the boy in the nads several times with kicks sending him into a nearby wall. The boy squealing several pitches higher than his voice should go. "Wonderful sound, but it has to end..." The Nutkracker would kick the boy so hard a popping sound was heard and the boy would internally bleed to death as his nad popped.

Walking away the nutkracker would laugh, "Look at this, time for some pain! Maybe I'll even get to meet this 'two-face', wonder if he still has two balls?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am

as the mail man was killed the nutcracker would see looting, murders and vandalism all throughout the streets of Gotham but also notice that there seemed to be less of them out now and civilians were scarce and were not walking around anymore. The Nut-Kracker would notice a tipped over swat vehicle with 2 living unconscious S.W.A.T. Officers, he also notices a riot wielding several men and women burning several cars and buildings for whatever reason while S.W.A.T. try to stop them, There were several looters robbing the stores in the area, a few male murderers have killed 2 women and are going for a 3rd who is the other 2's friend from the way she is holding the bodies, he also notices a man who is preaching about the apocalypse saying "Do you not see it! The end times are here! Without Batman to protect the city we will all be consumed in the fires of chaos and anarky! It was written in the book of God! Repent my friends! Repent! Armageddon is here to take us all! God is here to take us into his loving arms and show us everlasting peace!" standing above it all on the top of a news stand.

(The preacher sounds like this)

He would be less than a km away from Arkham but 1st he would have to leave the city to get to the outskirts where Arkham was. He would also notice several men in the distance walking towards his direction dressed in several costumes from a few movies you have seen in recent movies (you may have not actually seen the movies but the ads were everywhere.) including several ninjas, secret agents, robbers, hit men in suits, etc in the middle was a man in a blue suit with white shoes and sunglasses with a camera man who was filming the carnage. they were too far away to go over too but close enough to see them on the horizon.

((So what will you do now. There are men coming your way and there seems to be a dying war of crime ahead of you. The preacher is not helping things is he. Twisted Evil ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 pm

The NutKracker would frown as the preacher got on his nerves, he enjoyed the chaos, but that voice was horrid. He would walk over to the preacher and smile, "This is also the end of days for your children!" The nutcracker would kick up so hard and fast the man would go slightly airborne, "Gender Bender!" The kick would actually drive the genitals of the preacher inside his body, causing the worst pain humanly possible.

The Nutkracker would simply walk away from the man after that and make his way towards the outskirts, however he would stop if someone bugged him, or something catches his eye.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

As The Nut-Kracker walked he would be stopped by a woman who asks "Can you help good sir. Please stop this madness." After a man would say "You Villains are a bane of existence. You should all be wiped out." After he deals with the 2 civilians who were stalling him from his objective he would notice that as he went to the outskirts the mass of odd people that he noticed earlier had caught up one saying to the camera "See this is the state of our city. But where are our heroes. They are spending all their time doing nothing to stop us. They are hiding in their tower allowing us to proceed in our exploits. Now that their allies have died they are afraid to do anything to stop us. We run the streets now."

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 Johnny12

The camera man would say "Brilliant Johnny. Just brilliant. This will make many hits on youtube. The police cant stop us. They don't know where our hideout is." Mr Perfect would look at The Nut-Kracker and say "Hey who are you? Are you from my group. If not then get out of our way. We are going to Arkham to free the loonies." The group would look at you wondering what the deal was with The Nut-Kracker.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:26 pm

"I'm part of the task. Who better to free a looney than another looney?" The Nutkracker would laugh,
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Mr Perfect would smirk and say "I like the way you said that. Ok well it is not too much farther. Shall we get going." The group would be in front of the doors to Arkham Asylum Mr Perfect saying "Boys the door please." while snapping his fingers making some people of the group Mr Perfect was with plant some high explosives on the door. Activating it the door flies off its hinges and flies deep into the asylum. Mr Perfect would then walk in with The Nut-Kracker. Seeing a nurse Mr Perfect would pin her against a wall and say "Hello pretty lady. I would like to know where the inmates are right now. Are they having dinner right now. Maybe playing games." He would point a gun at the nurses chin The secretary saying "You leave her alone you criminal." Mr Perfect saying "Someone shut her up." One of his henchmen dressed as a robber conks her in the head. Mr Perfect then says "Now unfortionately I do not have much patience so if you could hurry up in telling me that information it would help me make my decision on whether or not I should let you live."

((The desert eagle))
A New Day Hugo Strange #1 Zel_ya11

The girl would say in fear "They are in their cells for the night! Down the hall sir and make a left." Mr Perfect would say "Perfect now ill just let you go." Saying to his cameraman "We rolling." The Cameraman would say "Yes Mr Perfect we are rolling great work as always sir." The girl breathing heavily as this conversation continued Mr Perfect would say "Now how come I did not hear a thank you for sparing your life." He would point his gun at her and fire at her killing her. "It is just common courtesy to thank someone who saves your life. You may want to remember that in the afterlife." He would look at his partner unload the bullet casing and say "Ah the Desert Eagle. From my movie "Eagle Eye: Rain Of Bullets." A good movie if I dare say so myself. Well are we going. I got some loonies to free and some carnage to wreak for my new show. Its called Where Are The Heroes When You Need Them."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 am

NutKracker would watch as the events unfolded, it was obvious he was eager to see some pain, but he was denied. "I dislike bullets, too easy, death is quick, no fun, pain is needed. Lots of pain!"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Mr Perfect would give The Nut-Kracker a look with a raised eyebrow and say after lowering said eyebrow "Well you are an interesting guy aren't you. I prefer to end things quickly but seeing as how we are to make a ruckus here. Pain is indeed needed but she pissed me off. I mean who does not thank the person who spares their life. I mean really." walking down the hall 2 male security officers stand in the hall one saying "hold it what are you doing here and what was that sound." the other says "Sounded like a gunshot which means that I bet these guys killed the secretary in the other room." Mr Perfect said with left hand in his pants pocket and his right hand held up to make gestures. "Actually it was a nurse. We kind of let the secretary live. But such disrespect from you guys accusing us of having done such a thing when all we did was visit your crappy establishment. Hey Nutty lets see how you would approach a situation if you think you can do better." Mr Perfect would stand back using his right hand to motion his boys to stop moving to which they agree.

((Well Mr Perfect gave you free rain to do what you want have you figured out what kind of psychological disorder he has yet. cause he does have one and unfortunately it makes him uncaring of human life.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:53 pm

The NutKracker would get his cue and would run over punching the two guards in the nuts simultaneously announcing "Testicular Rupture!" in which their nuts would burst into flames when the punch hit.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:23 pm

The 2 guards would scream "AAAHHHHH" as their balls burn Mr Perfect says "Wow! Chestnuts roasting! Was not expecting that! Nice job." 2 more guards appear behind you from a set of doors near Mr Perfect. Mr Perfect then says "So this is how you do it." He then shoots the 1st one in the balls 2 times, does the splits and does a punching combination to the other ones balls hitting him there several times. Looking at the Nut-Kracker by lowering his sunglasses before continuing. He would with the last blow enfuse hus fist with energy and punch the guy so hard to the balls that his balls exploded and the guard crumpled to the ground (See video below for punching combination)

Mr Perfect would then get up and say "What do you think? Perfect huh?" He would then lower his sunglasses as he said the second sentence looking at The Nut-Kracker and then raise them up again turning his head away saying "I always aim to please." The guards would all lie there in pain and agony writhing around on the floor. Suddenly the group would hear "Very well done. I was expecting you guys to be good but this exeeds my expectations." Hugo Strange would walk in from the shadows with 2 guards. He would say "Do not worry these guards are harmless now that I have brainwashed them. The guards you dealt with were more resistant to my mind control." Mr Perfect would say "Ok so who are you? Are you here to help us." Hugo would then say "Yes I am here to help. My name is Doctor Hugo Strange. I am here to guide you to the prisoners. Please come along with me."

((Hugo Strange))

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 Hugo_s10

Hugo Strange would then lead you into the directors room and say "Come in and get comfy." Hugo would let the 2 sit down and then continue talking. "Okay as you know you both got a list of villains that you are to release to make a scene and draw some allies of Batman and either defeat them or at least keep them busy until the Bats are killed by Two Faces group. The inmates are as followed. Bane, Calender Man, Doctor Phosporus, The Great White Shark, Humpty Dumpty, Hush Thomas Elliot, Jane Doe, Killer Croc, Maxie Zeus, Mister Freeze, Mister Zsasz, Professor Pyg Lazlo Valintin, Tally Man 2, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, And finally The Ventriloquist Peyton Riley though she has been mentally shattered since we found her badly beaten at the asylums doorsteps. Bane is the current leader of the inmates. I have used his Venom serum and injected it into several inmates that would not be missed or even remembered. Bane is in the experimentation room in the basement where we treat people with lobotomys among other extreme means. Doctor Phosporus, The Great White Shark, Humpty Dumpty, Jane Doe, Mister Zsasz, and Professor Pyg are in the east cell room. Calender Man, Hush, Maxie Zeus, Mister Freeze, Tally Man 2, Tweedledee and Tweedledum are in the west cell room. Finally Killer Croc and The Ventriloquist are in the solitary confinement cells in the north of the asylum. They were placed there today for misbehaving. Killer Croc while savage ripped off an arm of a guard and ate it to the bone while injuring many other guards. The Ventriloquist got touched by one of the other inmates and she somehow got some glass and stabbed him to death. If you want my opinion I suggest we go free the inmates in the east and west wings first. Then go on to the north wing. and finally go into the basement where my "patients" are. That way we won't alert the heroes too soon and not be ready for them when they appear. For once we free Bane in the basement we will most definately alert the heroes. half of the inmates in this facility are in there. So my question is . . . " Hugo would take a pause give Mr Perfect and The Nut-Kracker a look and then tilt his head slightly making his glasses shine saying "Where are you 2 going to go first." Mr Perfect would say "I would say go to the west wing first. We could control the inmates there better I would think. Then again I always make the right decisions right boys." Mr Perfects crew would say "Yes Mr Perfect!" Hugo would look at the Nut-Kracker and say "And you?" Hugo would wait for The Nut-Kracker to respond.

((OOH what will you do now vinio. Where do you think you should go. Cool ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:31 pm

The Nut-kracker would look in awe as Mr. Perfect had executed the ball busting skill, "You sir are amassing!"

After meeting Hugo he would smile at Mr. Perfect, "I'll travel with you, you tend to have the most exciting trips."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:54 am

Mr Perfect would look at The Nut-Kracker and say "I do have the best trips don't I." He would then smirk. Hugo would then say "Ok I will wait in the Experimentation Room for you 2. Unfortionately I wont be able to help you much until you meet me there or until the heroes get here so keep that in mind." Mr Perfect would say "Yeah yeah. Lets just get this over with. Just have Two Face make sure that Nightwing dies. That is all I want from doing this. Ok boys lets go free some loonies." The group would make its way to the West Wing seeing the dark room lit only in certain spots and in the bullet proof glass cells where several patients including their targets are.

((Calender Man))

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 Calend10

((Hush))

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 Hushdr10

((Maxie Zeus))

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 Nvnkb810

((Mister Freeze))

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 10_br410

((Tally Man 2))

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 45736010

((Tweedledee and Tweedledum))

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 23134710

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 23134610

You can hear Calender Man droning on about facts of December. You see Hush standing in his cell beating the glass. You see Maxie Zeus drawing greek symbols in his cell. You hear Mister Freeze lementing on his failures and losing Nora once again. Tallyman 2 is just sitting in his cell. Tweedledee and Tweedledum are in their cell having tea. The group would see 8 security guards waiting for you in the room when suddenly you would hear Hugo Strange say "Saraswati." causing 4 of the guards to turn and attack their fellow security guards. 2 of them in the middle are holding the hands 2 of the non brainwashed security guards. setting them up of a perfect nut shot should the attacker attack from behind. The other 2 are in a billy club battle with the other 2 non brainwashed security guards. Mr Perfect says "Well look at that company. And they seem to be fighting each other. Must be about the crappy wage they earn here." He then looks at The Nut-Kracker and says "Shall we continue our ball busting fury. How about you take 4 and i'll take 4. Taking out the brainwashed ones as well to make sure that our resident shrink does not get caught helping us." Stewart would say "Oh that is a brilliant plan Mr Perfect. Brilliant!" He would wait for The Nut-Kracker to make the 1st move wanting to wait and find out which 2 the Nut-Kracker would go after.

((Map of the area))

((Se means security guards, He means henchmen for Mr Perfect, St means Stewart the Cameraman, Pe means Mr Perfect, Nu means The Nut-Kracker, Tw De means Tweedledee, Tw Du means Tweedledum, Ca means Calender Man, Ma means Maxie Zeus, Ta means Tallyman 2, Hu means Hush, and Fr means Mister Freeze.))

A New Day Hugo Strange #1 Arkham10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 am

The kracker would smile, "I will give you the privilege of seeing one of my most powerful moves."

The nut kracker would slowly walk up to the two guards being held in position.

He would smile and speak to the guards in a sinister voice, "You two will now experience a pain only felt by a few others...a pain so horrifying you probably wont survive..."

The nut kracker would go to them both and yell "Testicluar art number 256!"

He would then proceed to kick both so hard there was a loud pop from a ball rupturing, "SNAP!"

He would then punch them both in the same spot to have another loud pop as their other ball ruptured, "CRACKLE!"

Lastly the nut kracker would turn and rip off what was left, "POP!"

((Now if anyone didn't die from the pain, they certainly will die from the blood loss XP))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 am

Mr Perfect would fire his desert eagles past The Nutkrackers head hitting the brainwashed ones in the head then look at the work of The Nutkracker and say "Ouch! That had to hurt. But you missed the other targets Boys deal with the rest while we go and free the loonies here." He would pass by The Nutkracker while his henchmen would wale and beat/cut the security guards to death Mr Perfect would search the corpses of the guards. After finding the keycard he would say "Bingo! looks like I found the keycard that will get our new friends out of their cells." He would look at his list saying "Ok so looks like only 6 of the ones were looking for are here. . . . " Getting interrupted by the inmates who were saying stuff like "Hey buddy let me out of here." and "You wouldn't let me rot in here would ya." Mr Perfect would show irritation and fire at one of the cells bouncing the bullet off of the bulletproof glass and making the inmates quiet. Mr Perfect would shout "SHUT UP!" composing himself, fixing his shades he would say "I'm trying to read the list of inmates we need to procure for the big shindig we are planning here."

Quickly reading he would put the list away and go towards Tallyman 2's room and swipes the keycard opening the cell. He would then go to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum's room and open their cell. He would continue to go from cell to cell freeing Calendar Man, Hush and Mister Freeze in that order saying "Come on Freeze we need to get you out of here." Mister Freeze responding "No. I am where I deserve to be. After what I did to Nora due to my impatience, This is the best place for me now. A place where I can no longer cause harm to her again." Mr Perfect would lean against the doorway and respond "But then who is going to make the snow cones." Mister Freeze would get angry stand up from the bed and yell "DO! YOU NOT UNDERSTAND! I SAID I REFUSE TO JOIN IN THIS RABBLE! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" Mister Perfect would just continue to lean against the doorway not looking so happy. He would toss the keycard to The Nutkracker and say "Go free Zeus over there while I have a little heart to frozen heart with the popsicle here. Boys! If your done there we need to have a talk with our friend about being a team player." The henchmen would walk into the cell or at least some of them and would proceed to hold Mr Freeze while Mr Perfect would roll his sleeves up and begin punching Mr Freeze savagely. The Nutkracker would be left with the keycard in the hallway full of security guard corpses.

((Well seems Nutkracker was left freeing the last inmate the delusional Maxie Zeus. Hope that turns out for you.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:41 am

The nut kracker would turn to leave, "Oh yea, try not to kill him since we need him.", then he would walk over to the other cell where zeus was held. He would knock at the door, "Hey zeusy you want out? I've got just the ticket!"

Nut kracker would wave the key in front of the door, but wouldn't open it quite yet. He wanted to see if he could mess with zeus a bit before letting him out.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:45 am

Maxie Zeus would bang on the door after bieng taunted by The Nut Kracker saying "Yes wooden soldier! Free me so that I can return to Olympus and lead my men!" As The Nut Kracker kept taunting him Maxie Zeus would bang on the door harder saying "Do not test the fury of a god mortal! We are not one to forgive easily!" He would wait to be released by The Nut Kracker.

Mr Perfect would continue beating up Mister Freeze.

((Sorry the post is so short but Mr Perfect was still busy beating up Mister Freeze.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down