Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms

2 posters

Go down

A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms Empty A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms

Post  Admin Sun May 12, 2013 11:35 pm

((Ok for the prequills I am setting it up as a mini series where each issue represents the past of each member of the X-Men Xamples.))

((This takes place before Typhoon could control his powers at all so in this case your powers will be given in these bracketed areas at certain points))

Typhoon would wake up with his mother calling him and his alarm clock blaring the mother saying angrily "Adam your going to be late for school!" Typhoon would realize that school would be starting soon and he would be late if he did not hurry. Typhoon knew though that he had to eat breakfest and get dressed as well so yea he had to hurry. Typhoon felt odd today though like he was light headed and he felt lighter than usual. (This is the beginning phases of your 1st power Air Mimicry (the ability to turn into air see the superpower wiki about it)) Typhoon could smell breakfest it was french toast and scrambled eggs.

((I did not know if your robot friend was a part of your powers or was made prior so if it is around at this time then Vinio can introduce it))

((Sorry if this is a short introduction but for yours the story is not in the beginning but further down the line.))

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms Empty Re: A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms

Post  vinio2323 Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 am

Adam (aka Typhoon) quickly grabbed his clothes which he had set out the night before and through them on. He then headed downstairs to grab a piece of french toast and some eggs scarfing them down as fast as he could. He'd have to check on his project a bit later, he was working on a piece of robotics that had come to him only a few days ago. A weird yet useful idea that would be a complicated build, but would be a marvel when it was finished.

After Typhoon was finished eating he would yell, ""Bye mom breakfast was great!" as he ran out the door grabbing his bag, he really didn't want to miss the bus, hiking to school would definitely make him late.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms Empty Re: A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:14 pm

As Adam went down he would see his sister Holly sitting at the table saying while in a happy mood "Well look who finally woke up. Morning Adam!" she would continue to munch on her french toast stopping for a sec to say "The French Toast is great Mom!" Their mother says "Thank you dear." then turning to Adam and saying "I called you three times Adam. I was about to come up there." His sister would then say after finishing up her toast "He was probably up playing with his project Mom. It is for school afterall. Besides he will be done soon, I'll wait for him."

((This is what your sister looks like))

A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms 2010-011

She would wait until he was done saying "All right, Lets go! Bye Mom!" She would then grab Adams hand and rush out the door Adam would notice that she felt a little chilly today and she was wearing a sweater, long blue skirt, tube socks and her trademark blue scarf that she wears in winter all the time. Adam and Holly make it to the bus just in time Holly saying "Whew! We made it!" She would then sit down somewhere in the middle left of the bus beside the window with a spot right beside her for Adam. The bus driver would begin driving. Adam would still feel light on his feet.

((You can have at least 1 round to talk to your sister vinio should you wish))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:34 am

Adam would turn to Holly, "Thanks for the cover back there. That project was too easy, so I was playing video games. But I still did get it done. However even with the lack of sleep I feel light as a feather and ready to go."

He would put his hand against her head, "You on the other hand are a little cold, are you feeling okay today? You don't seem to be sick, but that would make your head hot not cold..."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Holly would look at Adam and say "Cold? I don't feel cold do I? I guess it is winter but I am wearing my scarf and sweater. I guess I will have to wear pants tomorrow then." The bus would hit a bump on the road causing the students inside to be bumped up off their seats for a sec. Holly would then say "Ow that hurt. So you are done your project huh. What is it this time?" she sits there waiting to hear about Adams project.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Adam would smile, "You always did like the cold didn't you." he would laugh.

Adam would be fine after the bump and smile again at her comment. "Well...its a big project...and kind of secret...but here..."

Adam would open his backpack and a small little red eye would peak out. Adam would stick his hand in front of the bag and a small robot would crawl onto his hand. "I've been working on him for almost the whole year...I actually started over the summer break." It would make a small beep and stare at Holly.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:17 am

When the robot made his appearance Holly would say "Looks creepy! Its red eye is staring at me! So you have been working on this during summer vacation huh? You always have been a bit of a techno dork. School has never been really a problem for you has it." She would then move a bit away as if a little creeped out by it. Then She would say "Ok you can put it away now besides were almost at school now. You might not want to lose it."

She would then compose herself and say in a whisper "I heard mom say something about how she heard something fall in your room last night. What happened?" Adam would realize that his mom had heard him move the stuff off of his desk when he waved his hand to turn off his laptop/computer Adam would think that he used telekinesis and he knew his mom seen it a couple of times and said nothing about it but he also know that Holly knew nothing about it.

((Last post before you get to school make it count.Wink ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Adam would smile at his sister as he put the robot away, "Sorry about that. All this work on this guy here has me a little foggy in the head. I accidentally knocked some things over when i got up from my desk."

Adam would try to hide it, but he was a notoriously bad liar. If his sister caught on he would say "Okay you got me, but it's not something I can talk about, even to mom, so I'll have to tell you later if your still interested. Plus...I don't know too much about it anyways."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:42 pm

((She caught on that you were lying sorry lol! ))

Holly would say to your 1st statement "Come on. You expect me to believe that? You are usually very careful with making sure your not tired at school. Are you sick?"

She would then respond to Adams other statement "Ok, But expect me to take you up on that offer. Maybe I can help with your problem?"

The bus would then stop in front of the school with the bus driver saying "Ok kids we are here. Everybody off!" Holly would then say "Come on! We have to get going! School will start soon!" Holly would grab Adam by the arm and drag him to his locker afterwards saying "Ok get your stuff ready we have English this morning. We need our text books and our projects of A Midsummer Night's Dream!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:00 am

Adam would smile he was happy that his sister enjoyed school so much, but she was a little overly energetic about it. Adam would laugh as they got to his locker, "If you keep rushing your more likely to forget something, we have plenty of..."

Adam would look into his locker as the realization hit him....he had forgotten something...
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:53 pm

After Adam realized that he forgot his Project and his text book Holly would give a teasing look (see below) saying "What's Wrong? Did you forget something. You warn me about forgetting things but it's always you who forgets things. Let me guess you forgot your project at home huh?" She would then give a normal smile and say "Well! We will have to get to class and hope Mrs. Hanna will show mercy and allow you to send it in tomorrow. Besides you will probably cheer up after we see our tests I mean you always get A+ on those." Holly would just grab Adam and run with him to class the two making it there a mere seconds before the bell rang.

((Anime equivalent of the face Holly made))

A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms Kaicho11

Mrs. Hanna a wise looking old bird with brown glasses and wearing her normal beige sweater white shirt and brown skirt combo. would say "Welcome class. I hope you all had a good weekend and I hope you all have brought in your projects of A Midsummer Night's Dream as today I will call each of you up to present it to class. But first . . . " Holly would whisper to Adam saying "Well this does not mean she won't allow you to present it tomorrow. Don't panic Adam . . . " Mrs. Hanna would interrupt saying "Am I interrupting your conversation Ms Sippel?" (I'm assuming that's what the S stands for in hindsight I really should have asked what that means) Holly saying "No Mrs. Hanna!" Holly would sit normally Mrs. Hanna continuing saying "As I was saying. Today is the day I will hand you your test results from the test that you did Friday."

She would hand each student their test paper Adam noticing that his was a perfect score yet again. He would notice Holly seemed disappointed saying quietly "B again?!? Why! I'm guessing you got a perfect score as always right? Ugh! Why cant I have grades like yours. You get all the praise from Mom? Oh well I guess I can't help it. You are the genius kid of our family." Adam would see his sisters head sink into her arms paper in hand seemingly upset with herself. Mrs Hanna would then begin calling student after student each performing their presentations to varying degrees until she called out "Adam Sippel! It's your turn!" She would wait for a response from Adam.

((respond how you wish and to what you wish but what will you do now about the project Adam.  Razz ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Adam would stand up as he was called. "I'd like to apologize Mrs. Hanna. I have neglected to bring my project for this presentation. I would like to ask for an extension for tomorrow if possible to present. If you believe it would be unfair I can present the vocal aspect of the project now and submit the hard copy tomorrow."

Adam knew he had studied that book religiously preparing for his project, so he could present, but he would be lacking the materials for a perfect grade.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:15 am

Mrs. Hanna would look at Adam and say "This is not the first time you have forgotten your project. But luckily for you we have the next 2 days planned out for presentations so I will allow you to present your project tomorrow. Take a seat Adam." As Adam took his seat Holly would lean over and say "See that wasn't so bad. You just have to remember to bring it tomorrow now." Mrs. Hanna would speak up saying "Holly I thought you would learn that in class you respect your teachers and your fellow classmates with your attention." Holly would then say "Yes Mrs. Hanna." and keep quiet while the rest of the presentations went through for the day. The bell would ring Mrs. Hanna would suddenly say "Ok Class! I will see you tomorrow! For those who did not present their projects today remember to bring them tomorrow as we will be trying to get through the rest of them then!" As Adam would get going he would realize it was his and his sisters lunch period. Holly would grab Adams arm and say "Lunch time Lets get going before the lines for the cafeteria get to long." She would then drag him towards the lockers to get their stuff back into them. Quickly shoving her stuff into her locker she would say "Come on slow poke. We have to go." Holly would stand there waiting for Adam.

((Looking forward to lunch  Twisted Evil ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Adam would put his stuff in his locker making sure to keep his class books as organised as possible. "Sorry I've been feeling a little off today. It's probably nothing, but your right we don't wanna wait in line the whole period, and maybe some food will make me feel better."

Adam would smile at Holly as he closed his locker, "Plus going too fast will eventually trip you up, or cause you to leave something important behind."

Adam would laugh, "Like my project this morning...can't believe I forgot that."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 pm

She would wait for Adam to put his stuff away. She would then say "Yea possibly but until I forget something at home I think I'll be fine going at the speed I'm going at. Now come on!" She would grab him and run towards the cafeteria. When the 2 made it to the cafeteria they would notice that it was not yet packed. Adam would notice his friend Jimmy Peterson sitting alone at a table eating a salad with an apple off to the side. He would wave over to Adam and Holly saying "Heeeeeeeeey! Over Heeeeeerrrrrreeeeee!" Holly would then say to Adam "See! Your friend Jimmy is already here! Lets get our food and meet up with him." Holly would drag you into the cafeterias kitchen area where the food is given out. The Lunch Lady Louise would say "What would you two like today." Holly would cheerfully say "I'll have the spaghetti and garlic bread." Louise would then say "And how about you dear." Louise would wait for an answer from Adam.

((Here is jimmys look))

A New Day Typhoon: The Typhoon Forms Photo10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down