Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Techk's day out, featuring Dragon and Panphina

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Techk's day out, featuring Dragon and Panphina - Page 3 Empty Re: Techk's day out, featuring Dragon and Panphina

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:44 am

Panphina looked up happily, "I can't wait!"She said as she sat in her desk chair, with her tail wagging about all happily as she hummed.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Techk's day out, featuring Dragon and Panphina - Page 3 Empty Re: Techk's day out, featuring Dragon and Panphina

Post  vinio2323 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 am

Adam would walk into the class room, seeing the new student he would smile at her then look to Techk, "So you were able to talk another person into your trap eh?"

Typhoon would laugh as he took his seat, he liked Techk as a teacher, but because of that tended to treat him less like a teacher and more like a classmate.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 am

Techk put his hands on his hips in mock exasperation. "I thought I asked you to call me Professor Karthan in class, Adam." He then cracked a wry grin at Typhoon and gave him a chuckle. "Trap? Come now Adam, you know me better than that, I don't use traps to get new students, I just tell the truth, it's a great school to be at if you're gifted with unique abilities." Noticing that Typhoon had sat on his own, he pointed to the seat next to Panphina. "Would you do me a favour and sit next to the new student? I don't think she's had a lot of experience with robotics and I would like my best student to give her a hand when and if there's something she doesn't understand. If you happen to miss anything in the lecture while helping her I'll give you a recording of it to review later. Sound good to you?"

He cocked his head to the side and waved his hand subtly for Typhoon to move there, giving him the impression of it being more of an order than a request, but clearly having good intentions of helping a student who would be a little lost without some help.

Typhoon would have been in his class enough to know at this point that Techk had a habit of changing the seating depending on who needed help in the class, and often found himself having to help other students due to his very high grades putting him at the top of the list of helpers. It wasn't a bad thing though, as Techk often offered rewards for the class if everyone got above a certain grade average on tests and exams. He was a firm believer in a reward system for hard work and success, and his class generally has a 78-81% average.

Techk had started to offer recordings of the lecture for student use after the class on his page on the in-school webservers for those who wanted it, but always took them down after 12 hours, and wouldn't post one before an exam. "I supply these recordings for those who are too busy helping others pass, not for those who want to slack off." Was his response when asked about why he did that. However, if there were any students too focused on helping their fellow students study, they would find the lecture on their computer after the class for the same time period he usually posted it, with a little note thanking them for helping their peers.

Techk then turned his back on the blackboard and leaned up against it, waiting as some of the students started filing in, mostly ignoring Panphina aside from the odd hello, as Techk had enforced one and only one strict and arguably cruel rule in his class. People who mock others for their appearance in his class spend an hour in the danger room or automatically fail his course. This was the only rule he was quite inflexible on, as he quickly got tired of bullies picking on the more physically apparent of the mutants at the Academy. Most of the students were unaware though that after a few heated conversations with the other teaching staff, Techk begrudgingly turned the danger room settings down to 'Non-lethal' and kept them rather low on the intensity scale for most students.

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Adam would move beside Panphina, he didn't mind helping the students as his grades were rarely hindered especially with the videos he got after class; he has a great memory for material, and some students considered his memory a type of cheating tool. When hes seen something done once he can replicate it well on his first attempt. Although other than Techk's class Adam was able to simply memorize all the materials and get great grades...Techk's material was a little to dynamic for that.

"Hey, hows it going?" Typhoon would be sure to ask before the class started coming in, he didn't want to interupt when class started.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Panphina would smile, "I am enjoying much of my time here! This is such a wonderful place, this school is wonderful. I am very excited to learn the way everyone here does. " Her tail wagged around with joy. Typhoon would notice her similarities being much like Nyako's, except she was very tan and her hair and fur was black but many similarities of mutation followed.

Dragon would keep an eye on the two for the moment.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:52 pm

((I'm going to hold off posting myself for a little bit so that Typhoon and anyone else who drops in can have a chance to speak with Panphina a bit before class starts, I'll chime in again when class has begun. tongue  ))

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3