Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Teacher at Xavier's school

3 posters

Go down

The new Teacher at Xavier's school Empty The new Teacher at Xavier's school

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 am

It's my first day on the job, what an interesting school. I had to get a job somewhere after all, and it was certainly the perfect place to pick up on my loving career as a biologist. I hope these lovely students will enjoy my class, and i will especially love them. I cannot wait to see all of these beautiful creatures and extraordinary powers...i can help them learn more about themselves...and get to know them.  Oh i just cant wait!

The new teacher stood in thought as she pulled back her silver blue hair all bundled up and slipped into her lab coat, everything she wore was tight and revealing. Her boobs almost bursting out of her top and her lab coat only reaching just above her thighs while she wore a small skirt beneith it for casualty while teaching the class, wearing little nerdy glasses along with it.

"Hmmmmm...yes yes...i must say i like this setting." She spoke to herself as she placed her finger to her lips, admiring her new class room as she sat ontop of her desk area instead of her chair.

She was waiting for her students to arrive on their first day, to "advanced course for biology regarding genetic manipulation"

(The thread is open to anyone in the mutant academy thats willing to join her classroom and meet my newest character Kiwi. I would like it if ppl start jumping into this one so i can introduce her ;)Profile is being worked on currently, will post in thread so ppl can check it out as well.)
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

The new Teacher at Xavier's school Empty Re: The new Teacher at Xavier's school

Post  Deciltor Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:57 am

((Going to use my mutant & symbiote combo that i'm working on right now, post will be up soon with his character data Very Happy ))

Richard walked into the class room with his head down, dreading another day of being mocked for his peculiarity. Why did Synth never speak out loud when they weren't being a super hero? Nobody believes that his toy is secretly a creature that turns into his super suit battle armour, and calls him so many rude names because of it. He guessed it was because maybe people would take Synth away if they found out, but the teachers he met with told him it was nothing to worry about and it seemed to just be a part of him when they scanned it and him together. He didn't know who this teacher was when it came up on his schedule and expected someone else to mock him for carrying his best friend around with him everywhere.

As he took his seat about 3 rows back, close enough to the front to get the lesson down easily without being the center of attention, and far enough from the back to avoid the "cool" kids that always harassed him. Taking Synth from his bag he set him on the desk and then pulled out his binder and textbook and opened them ready to begin the lesson. He looked up to see the board and his mouth dropped open at the sight of his teacher.

"Whoah...." Slipped from his mouth before he realized he was talking and not thinking and blushed furiously and looked down at his textbook pretending to read it. "Damn she's hot, but you know she's just going to think you're some child with Synth kicking around on your desk. Nobody seems to understand that I need him around me or I just don't feel safe." He thought to himself while absentmindedly touching Synth. "You really don't need to worry Richie, as long as I'm around you'll be safe and we can help people in trouble. We're heroes right?" was heard in Richard's head as Synth communicated to him through their bond. "Yeah, that's right, we're heroes." Richard muttered under his breath, allowing himself a small smile.

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:07 am

Nebula would walk in, take one look at the new teacher, and almost choke on his morning snacks. He'd proceed to his desk and while sitting down say Hows it going teach, and who are you for that matter? He rested his head on his desk.

What the hell? no way she's a real teacher. Maybe she's... Oh man, did she work for dad at some point? She's got the body for it. It's okay, you've got time to figure this out. nebula thought to himself.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum