Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day New Avengers #1

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Day New Avengers #1 Empty A New Day New Avengers #1

Post  Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:53 am

"Damn I need to know what these memories mean what does avengers mean. Where do these visions of war originate. I must find out. I must go to the Avengers Mansion. Maybe my friends there can help me."

***********************************************************************************

Dusk gets called by Nick Fury on his phone. (Dusk is confused by this as he did not give his phone number to Nick Fury.)

"Dusk. I know you are not a member of S.H.I.E.L.D. but I need you to go see what is happening over at The Avengers Mansion. I am getting reports that The Hoods Crew escaped and are attacking there but I have no idea who they are exactly. That's where you come in. I want you to identify who they are, identify how many there are and capture said people attacking The Avengers Mansion. There are documents on all of the crew we caught in the past in the Newspaper Deposite near you. The New Avengers are there to help you . . . or at least a few of them. This is not part of your mission but try to make sure they live if you can. Good luck Dusk. Your mission starts now."

As Dusk looked around he saw a Newspaper Stand to the North East nearby a Starbucks and a Waste Basket with a Starbucks Cup in it.

((Good luck Dusk let us see what that no failure attitude can do in this situation. Ow tushe pirat ))

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

A New Day New Avengers #1 Empty Re: A New Day New Avengers #1

Post  Dusk Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:46 pm

With a long breath, the dark haired man closed his eyes to take a second to take in the crazed symphony of sounds. The city, he would think to himself, what glorious music was this? Never in so much noise was there such a sense of solace. Privacy and Solace are two things that have been a commodity to Eric as of late. His new job at the restaurant forced him to act friendly and cater to everyone's task. People fake a lot of human interactions but, Eric feels like he fakes them all. Being a waiter wasn't exactly his idea of a good part time job but, the customers always tipped well and he needed a good cover for his main source of income. Eric's eyes shot wide open in surprise as he heard his cellphone ring.

Digging his cellphone out of his pocket, he slowly put it to his ear and before he could say hello. The one and only director Nick Fury spoke to him rather quickly cutting to the chase which he personally liked, less unnecessary conversation means less wasting of time. Eric took a moment to process the information before responding.

"Understood, it shall be done." Eric said as he pressed end call.

Walking over, he intentionally walked into the trash can tipping it over.

"Oh Excuse Me...." He said as he crouched down and put everything into the garbage bin and putting it back as he slid the cup into his jacket. The cup was so clean that it seemed odd one would throw it out if there was no coffee in it to begin with. Standing up slowly, he began to walk slowly. He subtly turned into a narrow alley as he then began to run. Jumping towards the brick wall, he kicked off of it into the opposing wall as he wall jumped his way to his apartment window. Eric threw off his jacket as he quickly put on his gear, a skin tight black shirt, a pair of black cargo pants, military steel toed shoes and equipped himself with his trademark knives and wire. Finally, he took out the cup inspecting it for whatever clues it should hold.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:02 am

((Um . . . You missed the documents in the Newspaper Stand but good work finding the Starbucks Cup. I did not think you would notice that.))

As he got ready he could hear a very odd sound. It sounded like screams. As Dusk looks outside it seems the city was thrown into chaos as several super villains have attacked the city. Civilians are being attacked and killed. The streets are beginning to look like a war zone in front of your eyes.

((Well you should have gotten the documents when you had the chance because you are in New York which is under multiple villain attacks.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 pm

((Ohhh... I thought that the documents were in the cup XD))

Eric threw on his black coat and grabbed his mask, he would leap out the window and grab onto the ledge across from him. Crawling up, he would walk over crouched onto the other building as he wanted have a good idea of what was going on before he leaped into action. Although he might be abnormally athletic as a human, he still as vulnerable as one. In other words, he needed to play his cards right.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:22 pm

A New Day New Avengers #1 50617911

A New Day New Avengers #1 Swarm_12

Dusk can see that Kraven the Hunter, and The Swarm near the Newspaper Stand. They are terrorizing the neighborhood and attacking wildly trying to get to the Bank nearby. Dusk can clearly see chaos has erupted in the streets as people are wounded and killed at random. It seems war has hit the streets.

((How are you going to get past then. you may have to deal with them to get your documents.lol! ))

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 pm

((Dusk's smart, he can figure it out XD))

Dusk let out a sigh, he was actually planning on getting the documents on his way to the mansion but, now this happened. He watched as the two killed off civilians, being no stranger to war it didn't really affect him much. It didn't really matter to him that civilians were being killed, how was it different then what he was doing. Dusk scowled as he was just wasting time, the masked hero leaped down back into the streets. Landing in a crouched position, he walked towards the two rather nonchalantly before slamming his hand down onto a sewage drain. Tendrils of darkness swept through the seems of another drain behind his tow targets. cringing a little, he made his shadows tangible as he knew he could only do this four more times. The shadows would envelop the swarm and would take control of his cape. Capturing his enemy in his own enemy by tying up the swarm of bees in a neat little bow. Next was Kraven a much more daunting foe by looking at his physique. Dusk pulled out his diamond knife in a reverse grip and darted straight at Kraven.

Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:49 pm

The cape of The Swarm lands on the ground Kraven sees what you did and begins to drew his spear and throws it at you drawing his blades afterwards. Meanwhile The Swarm manages to get one of his bees out and sends it after you from behind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Necelis took her time with the groceries as she was getting her usual things. She was on her way to buy a newspaper when all of sudden she saw a pair of super villains causing havoc right in the middle of the street. Scared for her life, she hid behind and underneath the counter of the newspaper shaking with fear. Peaking over the counter, she saw them being confronted by a man in dark clothes and a white mask.

As Dusk was running towards Kraven, he blinks as he sees a spear heading right his way. He quickly took his right foot and stepped back turning his body with it as the spear misses him. He had no time for this, it was an unfortunate detour. Hearing a buzzing come from behind he turns and sees the bee only to see it stop in mid air and then being tossed through the air beyond its control. He turned back to see a familiar girl her eyes closed and her hand stretched out as if she pushed the bee back herself. Opening her eyes as Kraven's back was turned to her she would hoist Kraven off of his feet and into mid air. Gritting her teeth as Kraven was very heavy, opening her right palm as her left hand squeezed her other wrist.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:17 am

((Ok before I continue I need to tell you a few things about combat))

((First off in terms of Strength it stands for few things. 1st it is for test of strengths so if 2 enemies attack each other in bare knuckle brawling sometimes this happens and when it does their strengths are compared and the higher one wins. 2nd it lowers how many hits you need to take them down but durability of the enemy is the base Ex: your strength is 4 and your enemies is 7 so here is the equation 7 - 4 = 3 non glancing blows and 18 glancing blows, and 3rd it determines what one can throw in terms of objects))

((Next Intelligence determines how well you can trick your enemy Ex: you try to set a trap for them your intelligence goes against theirs and the higher one wins most of the time as I roll to see if the enemy is overconfident so even if they are smarter then you they could still fall for your trap (roll does not apply to players) so yea))

((Next Willpower affects how much you can take before morale falls now if it is higher than durability it allows the player or enemy to attack even after their body fails them. Ex broken arm and injured leg yet he still wont stay down his Willpower is 10 and his durability is 6 so he can take 4 more strikes not including enemies strength more but can barely move. if it is lower than durability than you will lose morale and be slightly weaker until you rest up or your durability fails you. Ex: your willpower fails and you believe you cannot continue but you still do or you can try to escape by using personality explained later. his willpower is 4 but his durability is 10 so he can take 6 more hits but his strength decreases and doubles how many more strikes needed to take down your enemy. Ex enemy has 4 durability and has been hit non glancing 2 times but because of the decrease in durability you need 4 hits more to take him down instead of 2 more. however when down to the last point that point requires 3 hits to beat. so in the examples above 4 becomes 6, 6 becomes 8, and in the decrease example 4 becomes 6 as well since the bonuses do not double.))

((Next Speed determines how fast you are. when you go for a hit I compare the speeds and if the attackers has higher speed he has a better chance of hitting and if it is lower he has a worse chance of hitting but if they are the same then it is normal chances. Ex: your speed is 5 and your enemies speed is 2 so you have a better chance of hitting you and your enemy has a worse chance of hitting you. It also applies to your running skills Ex: if your speed is higher than your pursuing enemy you can outrun him but if his is higher he can catch up to you.))

((Next is Durability I already touched on this in Willpower but it determines how much your body can take before it begins to fail you and you can barely move. see wilpower above to see the comparisons.))

((And finally Personality it involves 3 things. 1st it involves intimidation those intimidated by your presence try to run away sometimes unless cornered although your Personality has to be higher than theirs for this. 2nd it works for convincing people again you Personality has to be higher for them to believe you. and 3rd to get an enemy to relent so you can escape your personality needs to be higher.))

((Keep these in mind oh and see the important characters page for your current opponents.))

((You hit The Swarm 2 times. You hit Kraven The Hunter with one glancing blow cause I count the lifting up as a glancing blow and a full blow when or if he falls on the ground.))

As Kraven lifted of the ground he put away his blades and pulled his rifle from his back and aimed it at Necelis shooting it at her to force her to drop him. as he fell on the ground he landed on his feet unharmed. He aims his rifle at Dusk shooting it saying, "Well it seems the prey has a herd to defend it." Meanwhile after the shot Necelis is attacked by 2 Bee Drones called forth by The Swarm which fly at her with stingers drawn as The Swarm struggles to get free.

((Your move Dusk Cool ))

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:27 am

Necelis' eyes widened as the hunter pointed his gun right at her. In response, she let him go and opened the palm of her hand to stop the bullet in mid air as it tried to inch itself closer towards as it tried to drill it's way through the wall of psychic energy. The bullet fell to the ground as the bess came flying toward her, she stopped to the bees in mid flight in slight disgust as she hated bugs. She closed her eyes and sent them flying into the ground crushing them.

Meanwhile, even before Kraven had a chance to reach the ground, he would feel a sharp pain in his back. Necelis was directly behind him and dusk was in front of him. When he had turned to shoot her, Dusk being as agile and quick as he was took full advantage of this. Dusk was no fool either, he drove his knife, which could cut through steel in between the hunter's ribs and into his liver as if it were butter. Not many superheroes used knives because it resolved mainly in killing which many found to be taboo but, this was not so for Dusk. In fact, it was almost a necessity, he found his main objective actually rather annoying. Nick Fury said to capture them as opposed to eliminating them, it wasn't particularly his specialty.

"Where are you looking?" Dusk would ask as he would jerk his knife out of him rather roughly. If he was still standing, Dusk would kick him away.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 am

((Kraven hit 2 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((The Swarm hit 2 times out of 12 times))

The pain of holding the bullet back weakened her mentally causing slight pain. Kraven After getting kicked to the ground rolled to his one knee as he felt great pain he aimed his rifle towards Dusk saying what he was going to say before angered now "Argh . . . Well it seems the prey has a herd to defend it." Kraven shoots at Dusk. The Swarm breaks out of his cape and grows to massive swarm size and sends 4 Bee Drones 2 flying at each opponent as he charges Necelis.

((Your doing good))

((Necelis hurt 1/2 times out of 12 times))
((Dusk hurt 0 times out of 7 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:26 am

Dusk darted forward crossing his arms pulling on the sleeves of his coat as the bullet and two drones stung him. He barely felt the two stingers as the coat was designed to stop bullets. The bullet from Kraven's shot on the other hand was a different story. If it hit his coat, he would have a bruise. If it hit his mask, it wouldn't damage him but, it would crack it ensuring that the next bullet would destroy his mask. At any rate, he would charge forward not stopping even for a second. Dropping his knives, his shadow would catch them and suddenly dart forward much faster than himself and would sprout out of the ground in the shape of Dusk except his figure was pitch black.

'3 more left....' Dusk thought to himself as he told himself not to use his power anymore at least until he got to the mansion.

Dusk's shadow would stab Kraven in the stomach with both knives as Dusk would jump onto shadow's shoulder and would go into the air. Letting lose his wire, he would land onto Kraven's back with one foot pressed against the back of his head and the other on his upper back. Dusk would suddenly pull up as his wire would be around the hunter's neck as he tried to strangle Kraven.

Necelis gulped on the oncoming drones and the swarm behind it. She took a breath as she closed her eyes as the two drones stung her. As the swarm came closer and closer towards her. Opeing her eyes she let out a powerful blast of energy to knock the entire swarm backwards before she would look to a nearby car and using her telekinetic abilities would chuck the 4 door sudan at the swarm.

Last edited by Dusk on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:54 am

((Um . . . the reason why he repeated the line as I wrote again is because you did not give him a chance to say it the first time so you might want to edit the beginning of your last post. scratch ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:17 am

((Edited XD))
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 am

((Kraven hit 4 times out of 9 times))
((The Swarm hit 4 times out of 12))

((Now pay attention now because with the results I compared I get to be a real troll Razz ))

Dusk can feel pain from the bruise left by the bullet. Kraven notices the shadow and before it does its strike he dodges just enough to receive a glancing blow on his stomach's side. However turning his attention towards the shadow costed him as Dusk managed to successfully wrap his Wire around his neck. (Obviously not a glancing blow) Kraven began to choke in a panic he pried one of Dusk's hands off the wire and clenching the same arm tightly Kraven threw Dusk several feet away towards a phone booth across the street. As he continued to choke Kraven managed to call with a whistle his reinforcements Rha'uk and Grarl the lions who pounce at Dusk where he lies. (the throw will hurt you as with the results you will hit the phone booth it is now up to you to return the favor.) Necelis felt the pain of the drones stingers (Who are about the size of a chuwawa so yea 2 strikes). The Swarm is hit with the blast of energy full force and subsequently with the car which explodes full force. Yet The Swarm continued undeterred quickly spreading itself around the impacts to press on while the rest of The Swarm is hit. As he charges he says "You can't hurt me I am The Swarm. I am unstoppable!" The Swarm flies directly at Necelis and she is lost in the blinding swarm as it passes by her surprisingly only doing a glancing blow as he was disoriented slightly from the previous attacks. The Swarm tries to compose himself realizing the disorientation.

((so yea if you can guess both sides received heavy damage this round. Shocked ))

((Dusk is hurt 1 1/2 times out of 5 one more hit and your body will fail you keep this in mind.))
((Necelis is hurt 3 times out of 12 her body has now failed her and she cannot move as fast plus her left arm is shot from the bee drone sting. not a good day for her now.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 pm

(Oh yeah well take this! XD)
As Dusk strangled the hunter, he was suddenly thrown into the phone booth as the lions charge after it only to find his coat and mask thrown against the phone booth. With Dusk nowhere in sight, he seemed to have disappeared in between being thrown into the air and hitting the phone booth. Before Kraven would have a chance to recover his breath or senses, Dusk's shadow from earlier drove his blades into Kraven. One in his chest and the other into his gut.

"Enough...you've wasted enough of my time..." Dusk said with agitation in his voice as the shadowy aura that had disguised him as his shadow faded. He was neither wearing his coat or his mask. Revealing that the one who was strangling him earlier was the shadow and the one who tried to stab him was the real one.

Dusk really wanted this fight to end quickly, he had a lot of work to do. this was just one very long inconvenient detour and he had, had enough! Dusk would then drive his hand into Kraven's wound as he had made an entry point earlier by impaling him with his knife. He would wrench his fingers inside the hunter digging into his insides. With Kraven's wounds and Dusk barely having a scratch on himself, this time he had the advantage in a brawl.
****************************************************************************************

Necelis grunted as she managed to escape the worst of it. Using her telekinetic powers, she began moving the smoke from the car to wear the swarm tried to recompose itself. She knew that bees would immediately begin to lose consciousness as soon as they were in contact with smoke. She would try her best to contain the bees and the smoke in one place. Her body wanted to give in quickly but, she persevered. (I didn't think that they'd be so big XD)
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm

((Now that is using your intelligence and get this the results are in your favor this time.))

((Kraven hit 7 times out of 9 times he is in a berserker rage now one more hit and he will try to flee.))
((The swarm got hit with his weakness or at least one of them so hit 6 times out of 12 times he is now really disoriented and stunned.))

Kraven received great pain from the two blades and as he tried to cope with the pain his insides were being penetrated by Dusk's hand leaving him riving in pain. Kraven in desperation again pushes you away (pushing does not hurt). Kraven and Dusk knew that if Kraven did not leave soon that he was going to die from his injuries. Kraven in a berserker rage drew his blades once more and went for a final flurry of attacks (6 to be precise with only one glancing blow the rest were misses. You decide how you dodged it.) coughing up blood as he wildly swings. One blade cuts Dusk's cheek. The lions pounce at you once more. (these miss as well like I said the results are in your favor this time. you decide how you dodge.)

***********************************************************************************

The Swarm is completely disoriented and has called his bots for help with his bee speak saying in english. "Can't . . . "cough" . . . BREATH!" (bear in mind once you get him hit 9 times The Swarm will try to run) The 4 Bee Drones dance around Necelis as the ready their stingers for launch. (yea that is right these things can launch their stingers and have alot of ammo.) Necelis can tell that they plan on releasing their entire load (each has 5 shots totaling in 20 attacks which shooting usually causes glancing blows and rarely fully hits. But get this only 6 hit with glancing blows which is devastating but it will not kill her and the Bee Drones can only attack head first now unless he summons his last 2 Drones.)

((Oh BTW The Swarm's morale has failed him and he has lost Strength so in order for him to hurt Necelis it requires double the effort.))

((Dusk is hurt 2 times out of 5 his body is now failing him and he is slowed.))
((Necelis is hurt 6 times as hits from The Swarm do half damage but that is why he has Drones to help him when he is like this))

((Brilliant move you used your intelligence to almost take down Kraven and you used a weakness of bees to cripple The Swarm. Simply brilliant. Very Happy ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:13 pm

((Awww... Shucks >////<))
((Wait since Dusk wasn't really thrown his body still hasn't failed him.... correct?))

Dusk was pushed away by his enemies as he drew his knives out of his enemies body as he did so. His enemy hacked his way at him, he had ducked and weaved his head and body to avoid two of the strikes. This time, he timed the attacks perfectly as if time had slown down for him. As Kraven swung down with the blade in his left hand, Dusk intercepted it with his blade with all of his strength. The result was a sharp vibrating sound and sparks flying in both their faces. Dusk closed one eye to turn his face away as the blade of Kraven's weapon was cut clean off by Dusk's synthetic diamond blade. By the time, he did this Kraven would most likely in his blood rage continue his attack. Dusk would use his other knife to block also rendering Kraven's other weapon useless. Dusk would then jump in the air and spin around sending a straight back kick into the hunter's jaw. Grunting in pain, he rolled away to avoid the lions as he grabbed his mask and his coat.

Necelis, on the other hand, was having a much more difficult job finishing off her enemy. The swarm wasn't your conventional opponent and it was hard to physically hurt him compared to Kraven. Necelis took a moment to rest as she leaned against the wall badly injured her body giving in on her. The girl panted as she forced a bee to sting another one of its kind i their dazed state. This was probably the most effective way of fending off her opponent she could think of at the moment.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 pm

((I did not think of that however that was still part of your power so yea forget my previous statement.))

((Kraven is hit 8 times out of 9 times however I just remembered that Kraven usually continues until he is left at the heroes mercy which for him is 9 times out of 9 times so one more strike to go.))
((The Swarm is hit 7 times out of 12 your almost there.))

Kraven falls to the ground he struggles to get back up and continue the fight. Kraven says "That is impossible I am Kraven The Hunter you cannot beat me. Rraaaagghh." Kraven charges at you ready to attack you with his bear hands without any care for his well being. You can tell that one more strike will knock him out. (BTW he missed this attack)

The Swarm Still chocking on the smoke sends a small portion of himself towards Necelis hoping to sting her or at least keep her busy while he freed himself from his disorientation. The Bee drones attack her once again with just charging at her all at once. 2 of them hit her while the other 2 miss (the first two missed and the second 2 hit you can tell me how she dodged the 2 that missed.)

((Dusk after consideration of that is hit 1 1/2 times out of 5 and is still in good shape.))
((The Swarm is hit 7 times out of 12 get 2 more hits on him and he is going to run.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Dusk barely had to move to avoid his attack as he stepped forward and clutched his enemy's throat. Gritting his teeth, he lifted up the hunter in his weakened state. He looked at Kraven and tilted his head before speaking.

"I don't care who you are..." Dusk said not wanting to waste his breath. "I just want my damn newspaper...."

Dusk let go of Kraven and shoved him to the side as he walked towards the newspaper stand. Seeing all the commotion, he sighed and tossed two of his knives at the oncoming drones that were coming at Necelis pinning both to the wall. He entered the newspaper stand nonchalantly looking for the documents as Necelis' eyes widened.

'He just wanted a newspaper?' She thought to herself. 'Who the hell was this guy?'
Necelis then scrambled to a nearby car and used her telekinetic powers to open it from the inside out and she climbed in shutting herself inside not wanting to take anymore stings.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:20 pm

((and Kraven is outta there with 9 hits out of 9 hits. He is at your mercy now.))

Kraven hits a street light and he is tossed knocking him out. Dusk notices the lions are taking Kraven away.

The Swarm finally being freed from the smoke so to speak says "YOU . . . IT IS YOUR FAULT!!! IF YOU HAD NOT ATTACKED US FOR NO REASON WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THIS SITUATION!!!" now being very angered he turns into a swarm cloud once more and uses his swarm to pick up the car Necelis is in and throw it at Dusk. (This will miss Dusk and Necelis so Necelis will have to escape somehow.)

((No difference to Dusk's and Necelis's hit points.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:01 am

Necelis let out a barely audible scream as she was being thrown at Dusk, the girl chenched her teeth in effort and flipped the car back onto it's wheels softly.

"Haa...Haa....Haa...." Necelis panted as she put a hand on her chest to feel that her heart rate had skyrocketed. She was in great pain as she had been stung pretty badly. She put a hand on her arm as she hissed.

Dusk, on the other hand, after retrieving his knives barely had time to avoid the flying car coming his way. Due to the effects of the battle, the newspapers were flying all over the place and by chance Dusk saw his documents. The papers were pinned under the windshield of the car Necelis was in. That's when Necelis had just started the 4 door ford sudan by forcing the ignition to turn with her psychic energy. She stomped on the gas as soon as it started thats when Dusk threw himself at the car's front. As his fingers tried to hold onto some of the creases of the car. Necelis' eyes widened in terror as she couldn't really see as they swerved along the road.

"Stop the car!" Dusk demanded as they nearly ran into a stop sign but, Necelis had never driven a car before and she was flooring it the entire time fearing that the swarm would pursue them.

"Stop the damn.... car!" Dusk cried as she made a drastic turn nearly making him lose his grip.

"Stop it!" He cried as they nearly hit a pedestrian as they were heading straight for a highrise building.

Dusk let out a scowl as he grabbed the document and shoved them in his pockets before smashing the wind shield with his hand before entering the vehicle into the front passenger seat. Grabbing the wheel, he jerked it as far as he could. As a result, the car swerved to a complete stop but, not after making some serious skid marks along the road and sidewalk. Dusk shoved Necelis to the passenger seat as he let out a sigh of utter frustration. He started making his way full speed ahead towards the mansion already knowing that he would be a bit late something he hated.

Necelis buckled up and turned away from Dusk, she seemed rather scared of him at how angry he looked even with his mask on. there was an awkward silence that followed.

"Listen as soon as i get you some medical treatment, we'll part ways.... thanks for the help..." Dusk said breaking the silence as Necelis didn't respond.

He would continue driving until, he was sure the Swarm was nowhere in sight in his rear or side mirror. Once it was safe, he would go to the nearest drugstore and heal some of their wounds while he would take a look see at the documents and the mysterious cup.

Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 am

((sorry to say The Swarm is angry and he is not going to give up that easily. Laughing ))

The Swarm suddenly appeared behind them and was floating through the street fast (He can fly so he is pretty fast and a car only goes about 5 speed so he is slightly faster.) The Swarm roars in rage and streatches his swarm arm towards your car. And suddenly the 4 Bee Drones appear in front of you with 2 new ones aiming their stinger launchers.

((I would suggest hitting him 2 times and getting him off your back oh and if you drive fast enough you can just run over the drones. Cool ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:08 pm

((Weelll.... I didn't think bees could fly that fast and Dusk already killed two bees earlier by intercepting them from Necelis with his knives. But, I could kill them even more...))

Necelis sent a psychic blast to send the bees packing before they even had the chance.

"Take the wheel..." Dusk said as he looked into the glove compartment. Necelis gulped as she tried her best to hold onto the wheel with a hand as she tried to stay on the road. Seeing at they were in New York in the great USA it was common for many people to carry around guns. Especially, in the marvel universe with all the meta humans. Dusk pulled out a M9 Beretta Pistol a standard issue to police offers as well as the most common handgun in the world. It wasn't the most powerful gun but, it was light and had a very weak recoil. Stepping out onto the hood of the car while it was in motion as he had destroyed the windshield earlier and keeping his balance as he crouched. He took aim as he rested the bottom of the gun onto the roof of the car with his left hand gripping his right hand. Pointing the gun at the swarm, he began firing rounds with deadly accuracy seeing his military training to come into affect.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:48 pm

((Oops . . . yeah . . . I forgot you killed 2 of them forget those 2 sorry.))

((I am counting for 4 shots which all hit dead on))

((The Swarm is hit 12 times out of 12 times say goodbye to him he wont be bothering you))

The Bee Drones fall down from the blast and get crushed underneath the car.  2 of them fall on the top of the car before Dusk climbs out (as he as getting the gun) hitting The Swarm and exploding in his face. Dusk shoots The Swarm 4 times not missing a single shot. The Swarm from all this is forced to resort to his humanoid form and fall to the ground alive but unmoving. Dusk suddenly gets a cell phone message from Nick Fury. "I have sent what S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents I can send to pick up those villains you took care of. Good work and thank you for taking time to take down those villains. You really helped us out there. Those villains were causing severe damage to the city." Nick Fury hangs up after he speaks. you are a couple of blocks away from the medical facility and 8 blocks from your target location.

((By the time you get to your location you will both be healed.))

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: