Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day New Avengers #1

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Day New Avengers #1

Post  Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 pm

((Mister Fear is hit 8 times out of 9 times ouch that sucked))
((Mandrill is hit 7 times out of 7 times he is out cold))
((Madame Masque is hit 0 times out of 10 times I'll explain below))

((I am sorry to say I checked to see if you guys get out of it early and it did not happen but Necelis will be better after the admins next post.))

Mister Fear finally composed himself and witness what he had done. Smiling he walked over to the 2 and began kicking around Dusk and Necelis kicking each person 2 times. (Since you 2 are stunned a check is not needed they get Non Glancing Blows until your not stunned) Mister Fear begins gloating "Well Well it looks like you fell for out trap. It hurt a lot to pull it off but we gotcha. And now I am going to enjoy kicking the crap out of you 2." Power Woman attacks one of the Madame Masques turning out to be a clone while the real Madame Masque runs off. The clone gets hit 4 times before it shoots Power Woman through the shoulder. Power Woman throws the clone at the wall and darts off towards Madame Masque.

((Dusk is hit 2 1/2 times out of 7 times))
((Necelis is hit 3 times out of 12 times))
((Squirrel Girl is hit 4 1/2 times out of 10 times))
((Jewel/Power Woman is hit 6 1/2 times out of 9 times))

((I sense trouble in your future Very Happy ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 am

((Well.... you forgot one minor detail... My friend XD))

Necelis was flustered as Dusk whispered into her ear barely able to speak before Mister Fear came back into the room, she weakly nodded.

As Dusk was ontop of her, he sheltered Necelis from all of the blows. Necelis although paralyzed her mental processes were stiall in tact, she was mentally aware. As Misterfree was about to reign down a third kick at Necelis' face it would suddenly stop as his entire body would flung up towards the ceiling. Necelis smiled, her body maybe paralyzed but, there was no reason what so ever her ability to use telekinesis would compromised. If all went well, Mister fear's head would be in the ceiling as he would hang about there until he regained consciousness.

((Now, you got to admit, you didn't see that coming XD))
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 am

((Good idea you are right I did not see that coming Shocked ))

((Great news Necelis has recovered and on another note Dusk did a successful check and he has recovered early as well.))

((Mister Fear is hit 9 times out of 9 times and he is out cold))
((Mandrill is hit 7 times out of 7 times))
((Madame Masque is hit 1 times out of 10 times))

Mister Fear is launched into the ceiling and eventually falls to the floor somehow still alive but with a concussion. (He is going to be pissed about that you know) Madame Masque shoots at Power Woman 2 times while running missing both times. Power Woman punches at Madame Masque 3 times hitting Madame Masque on the third time knocking her flying into a wall. Power Woman floats in front of Madame Masque and gets ready to attack again. Power Woman punches at Madame Masque as Madame Masque uses her gymnastics to dodge the blow Power Woman getting her fist stuck in the wall. Madame Masque then aims the laser pistol at her skull saying "Well it seems that we are back to right where we started. We have come full circle Power Woman and this time you will die." Dusk and Necelis can hear the commotion and can see the 2 clones in the other room.

((Necelis is hit 1 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 am

Dusk slowly stands up and gets off of Necelis. The two akwardly stood back up as they stretched out their legs. Looking at each other, they both turned away and laughed a little. Dusk scratched his head and smiled as he looked at his hand. His yin yang symbol had turned a little bit more white. Necelis looked at Dusk's hand curiously as it disappeared. Dusk smiled that would prove to be useful. He couldn't tell whether it was because he had done a selfless act to spare Necelis any injury or the fact, his dark and cold personality wasn't as in tact after that laugh. He suddenly, didn't want to give it any more thought. It was important to maintain an emotionless detachment from anything. Any over emotion made his balance very unpredictable and also dangerous.

(Dusk Shadow Power capacity power 4/5)
Hearing Power Woman in trouble from Madame Masque's boasting, the duo would jump into action as Necelis would blow Dusk forward as he would engage the clones. Dusk would fly forward and send a punch to the first clones face and while still in mid air would swing his body around to hit the other one with a reverse roundhouse kick. Necelis using her teleketic powers would try and force the laser pistol skyward. Next, she would try and pull Power woman away from the wall.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 pm

((The clones have been defeated. and yea they were recuporating so you just garantead that they will not return today props to you man and now only Madame Masque remains.))

((Mister Fear is hit 9 times out of 9 times))

((Ok I get how the shadow powers charges work now. Intriguing.))

The clones end up getting launched across the room as Dusk beats them while they got up. The gun is lifted from Madame Masques hand and Power Woman is freed from the wall. Madame Masque runs and calls for the Dreadnaught Robots who crash in front of the team (there are 2 of them)

A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 Dreadn11

Madame Masque runs off into the next room. (the room by the elevator to the sub basements) She grabs a Concussion Blaster Rifle and a .475 Wildey Magnum revolver she had placed aside for later. and whistles for 2 new clones armed with Concussion Blaster Rifles and .475 Wildey Magnum revolvers as well to set up a trap for later hiding in the process. She whispers to herself "Let us see how Power Woman and her assistants deal with the Dreadnaughts and if they do make it here I have a little surprise for them." Power Woman says "You 2 deal with the Dreadnaughts I'll go get Madame Masque." and rushes off to deal with Madame Masque.

((You see why she is so annoying she has bio duplicates and an arsenal of dreadnaught robots at her command. so she never has to fight for herself. Trust me it is not just me being an annoying admin with this character that is how she fights she sets up traps and uses gymnastics and uses an arsenal of people and robots to do her job for her. She is just annoying. I do not know how you are going to get her. however these will be the last things that she will spawn after that she is on her own. She only brought these along so this is her last stand.))

((Necelis is hit 1 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm

((You said that again, she's quite the headache...))
He looked at her and shook her head, Madame Masque how got the best of her twice. Besides, being a brute force kind of heroine, she would be better suited to take on such a foe. On the other hand, Dusk was far better suited to take on elusive and clever foes such as the masked woman. He grabbed his weapons off the floor on the way from earlier. (Two knives & M9 Pistol 5/15) Dusk groaned as he predicted he'd run into another ambush but, he had something up his sleeve.

"No. Stay. I'm tired of saving you." Dusk said rather coldly. Running forward, being faster than Power woman, cut her and forcing her back, "You deal with the Dreadnaughts, she'll help you (Necelis). Afterwards, go get some medical treatment or at least wait for squirrel girl to come back."

Necelis nodded, she didn't doubt Dusk's decision Power woman definitely seemed less fit to fight then Dusk anyway she sliced it. Using her psychic powers, she would try and psychic push one dreadnought into the other.

Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:14 am

((Madame Masque Clone A is hit 0 times out of 5 times))
((Madame Masque Clone B is hit 0 times out of 5 times))
((Power Woman's Dreadnaught is hit 4 times out of 10 times))
((Necelis's Dreadnaught is hit 0 times out of 10 times))

Power Woman angry at the rude Dusk says "I can't believe him what was that about he cut me. Do you know him. And Squirrel Girl is still here I thought we told her to get Danielle out of here. What happened to her." The Dreadnaughts ready the arm replacement drills and their spike knuckles for melee. Power Woman says "Well it looks like we don't have time to talk about it. So how about we crush a few tin cans. You take the dumb one and ill take the "Dumb" one." Power Woman rushes at a Dreadnaught and punches it 4 times. (All Non Glancing Blows) The Dreadnaught responds with 2 drill strikes that are dodged by Power Woman. The other Dreadnaught punches Necelis with its spiked gauntlet in the face as Necelis tried to stop it but its power was too much for her telekinesis to hold under that short of notice. (This hits a Non Glancing Blow. Bear in mind I am not saying that Necelis is not going to be able to block him just that in this moment she was surprised and was unable to stop the superhuman strength induced robot in time to stop the punch from hitting her with the force of a strong human punch. At least she did not get hit with a full shot from it.)

As Dusk enters the room he does not see anyone in the room. Suddenly the 2 clones of Madame Masque appear on both sides of him (Tecnically one is coming in from the right and in front and one is attacking from the left and behind) and shoot with their Concussion Blaster Rifles (Both hitting Non Glancing Blows as well. I call this bad luck man) hitting his right shoulder and his left lower back making Dusk spiral and land face first on the ground. (after being hit with 2 counteracting rounds of pure force and energy. That can happen. It is like getting hit by 2 cars that are passing by each other. That can hurl you topsy turvy.) The clones say "Well I was not expecting to see you walk into my trap. I was expecting Power Woman to fall for it yet again." the one behind you to your left walks up to you crouches down and says "Now who exactly are you my annoying little foe. And why are you trying to stall our plans to exterminate the Avenger roaches."

((Dusk is hit 4 1/2 times out of 7 times))
((Necelis is hit 2 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:46 pm

"Sorry..." Dusk said afterwards, cutting her was more or less of an accident as he was in a hurry.

(It was i meant to say he cut her off but, I messed up XD)

Necelis sighed as it was back to more combat, she barely avoided that blow head on. The girl would try and damage her opponent by using telekinetic powers by concentrating on the kinks of the dreadnoughts armor. She would try and damage its circuits in some way. If that didn't work she would just try and avoid the robot's attacks and push back.

Dusk wasn't dumb, he wasn't without a plan a less painful plan would have been better in his situation. The dark haired mercenary decided he should answer as he just laid down there not bothering to get up.

"I have my orders and you have yours..." Dusk said as his coat suddenly collapsed on the floor without a trace of him.

Madame Masque didn't get to witness his power so, she 'd probably wouldn't have known what his power was. A shadow would bolt across the floor and get behind the real madame Masque as she would have a scratch or some sort of indication she was damaged. dusk would emerge from behind her and wrap an arm around her neck and drew his gun with his other hand. He would use the real Madame Masque as a shield to her clones as she would fire 5 times at one of them and would drop the gun and quickly draw his knife and press it against the other girl's throat.

"You see... I'm not really your goody two shoes kind of guy, I only work for the side that hires me...." Dusk said rather coldly, "I'm not some self righteous hero, I am a mercenary just a weapon nothing more... nothing less...."
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:57 pm

((Madame Masque is hit 2 times out of 10 times))
((Madame Masque Clone A is hit 5 times out of 5 times she died in the process))
((Madame Masque Clone B is hit 0 times out of 5 times))
((Power Woman's Dreadnaught is hit 6 times out of 10 times))
((Necelis's Dreadnaught is hit 3 times out of 10 times))

Necelis notices that when the torso was hit with the telekinetic power the Dreadnaught stopped moving for a second as that is where his fusion generator is. (She hit both his arm areas both his leg areas and his torso. the limb shots were Glancing Blows but the torso) The Dreadnaughts aims their arm with the spikes at Necelis and Power Woman and activate the flamethrower like weapon shooting it in your directions (This misses Necelis Dusk decides why but hits Power Woman with a Non Glancing Blow) Power Woman is blown back as the Dreadnaught attacks her while she is down and punch her in the face with the spiked gauntlet. (Non Glancing Blow) The Dreadnaught attacking Necelis follows up his attack with his drill arm. (misses as well Dusk decides how) Power Woman attacks and misses with her first punch as the Dreadnaught moves out of the way. Power Woman hits it with a Non Glancing Blow in the face and then hits with another Non Glancing Blow when she hits the thing with an overhead double fist smash causing the Dreadnaught to crack the ground under him. Necelis can tell that Power Woman cannot take any more hits and needs healing.

Dusk sees that Madame Masque was in the elevator the whole time and as the elevator doors opens manages to escape hitting Dusk with a Glancing Blow Magnum shot grazing his face which hurt like heck. (Dusk has a ringing in his ear for 1 Admin post) She pushes your arm away and uses her gymnastics to get away from him. She then opens fire onto Dusk (none hit so Dusk decides how but even if they do I looked it up and a Magnum shot would more than likely only do a glancing blow onto a person with body armor so yea glad you only got Glancing Blows from the Magnum earlier eh) After that she says "You . . . Clone . . . Go and see if he is alive." The clone walks into the elevator while she looks around for you in the room including up above her. She would say "Nice trick . . . I have to commend you but you are now trapped and unless you leave and let us continue our execution of the New Avengers you will not make it out alive. I have seen your injuries You won't live much longer like that."

((Necelis is hit 2 times out of 12 times))
((Jewel/Power Woman is hit 8 1/2 times out of 9 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Dusk's eyes turned red and the veins in his skin turn blacker as he uses up his last shadow charge once more as he ignores whatever the hell Madame masque was saying. He waists no time and tosses two of his knives at the clone and the original each blade was aimed at the barrel of their guns intending to jam them. Darting forward, he'd dive for the gun of the clone that died while rolling over and picking up her body by the neck as a shield.

"AHHHH!!!!" Dusk yelled his battlecry as adrenaline and the need for violence shot through his nervous system.

Dusk with his boosted strength and speed thanks to his curse picked her up as if she was nothing but a rag doll. He fired bullets at the original as he ran straight at the clone with the dead clone using her as a meat shield. He would shove the dead carcass at her. She'd wait for her to react with her crazy gymnastics and once she had dodge or if she didn't. Dusk would move in and throw a left hook to her temple, a right to her stomach twice and would continue with an uppercut. If successful, he'd flip over behind her and grab her by the head to finish off the last clone by cracking her neck with a satisfying crunch.

If everything was still working as planned, she'd use that clone's shield as a meat shield, run up and fire the rest of his cartridge if she was still alive.
Necelis would attempt to shut her robot down by disabling its reactor she stumbled upon earlier. If successful, she would go help go help Power woman by putting pressure on her robot by preventing it from attacking by any means necessary, by diverting its attacks away from Power woman even if it meant moving Wonder woman out of the way as well why she went on the offensive. If it wasn't successful, she'd try and disrupt th ecircuits in Power woman's robot first.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:04 am

((Madame Masque is hit 3 times out of 10 times she is too annoying aah Mad ))
((Madame Masque Clone A is hit 5 times out of 5 times))
((Madame Masque Clone B is hit 5 times out of 5 times She is now dead too. Brutal))
((Power Woman's Dreadnaught is hit 10 times out of 10 times broken))
((Necelis's Dreadnaught is hit 10 times out of 10 times also broken))

((I am assuming that you got out of the elevator before you did this while the clone was looking for you as if not the next set of steps may not make any sense))

The knives hit the clones gun and Madame Masques gun disabling them. The clone pulls out her Magnum and aims it at Dusk. As Dusk grabbed the gun the clone shoots and hits the body that Dusk used as a shield 2 times (so a magnum has 6 shots so that clones gun has only 4 shots left) As Dusk fired at the real Madame Masque she Dodges the shots and get behind a wall for cover. (2 shots fired Dusk's magnum only has 4 shots left) The carcass misses the clone but as she does her back flip she sees Dusk right next to her fist coming right at her and unable to dodge is hit right in the temple and staggers away from Dusk a single step. Dusk then hit with the 2 stomach punches. As the uppercut hits she is grabbed by Dusk who breaks her neck killing her.

As this all happens the real Madame Masque readies her knife and readies herself to attack which she does as Dusk breaks the last clones neck. As the 2 charged each other she received 2 more shots which were Glancing Blows to her mask (which is metal so makes sense) and her left shoulder. (4 shots were fired at this time so Dusk's magnum has been spent) Madame Masque slashes at Dusk 2 times screaming " It has been a while since I was forced to fight with a knife. I respect you for accomplishing that. but you die now." the first slashes Dusk with a grazing shot to the right arm just by the shoulder but the second one just barely misses his throat.

***********************************************************************************

Necelis manages to not only shut down her Dreadnaughts power supply but break it using the force of the impact from her telekinesis.

When Necelis tried to restrain Power Woman's Dreadnaught it resisted and blew Freon gas at Necelis as she tried to break him as well which hits Necelis and freezes her. (freezing if on for more than 3 rounds causes the victem to suffer from the damaging effects of cryogenics) Power Woman uses this opportunity to grab the drill arm ripping it off and shoving it into the fusion generator of the Dreadnaught shutting it down. Power Woman immediately breaks Necelis out of the ice. Necelis feels very cold but should be fine. Power Woman falls to one knee and has to rest for a minute she says "Give me a second. Huff Huff Huff. Ok let's go your man probably needs us."

((BTW it is starting to look like the wild west in the Avengers Mansion with all the shots.))

((Necelis is hit 3 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 am

((Oh yeah, well, they seem quite effective what can I say? XD))

Dusk grabs his enemy's wrist after his throat was nearly slit and begin to apply pressure on the back of her hand with his free hand with bone breaking strength to the back of Madame Masque's hand causing immense pain and perhaps a fractured wrist until, she dropped the knife. Next, he would pull her forward by stepping back and would torque his body as he put his entire body behind this next punch directed at Madame Masque's chin with an uppercut trying to sen the gymnast flying. Dusk, being in his darkened state, was fueled with rage and anger. He couldn't think very much at this point it was kill, kill, kill!

"I'm so flattered!" Dusk said in a crazed tone.

If successful, Dusk would step in and deliver a spinning straight mule kick driving his military style boot deep into Madame Masque's stomach while she was in mid air.

Necelis nodded and patted Power woman on the back as she took a breather as well. She crouched down, she sighed, she should have asked squirrel girl to bring them more medical supplies while she was out. Whenever she was coming back, she would liked to have tell Power woman but, she had no means of doing so. Her attention turned to Dusk, he wodered how he was doing against Madame Masque, the psychic girl got on to her feet and saluted the superhero. She opened her palms and pulled them forward and back as if saying you stay here and rest. The next part she substituted sign language but, even if one didn't know sign they'd still be able to tell what she meant when her thumb pointed to her chest, Leave the rest to me. She would join Dusk in their fight (in the next post).

(Awesome reference)
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:43 pm

((Madame Masque is hit 5 times out of 10 times ))
((Madame Masque Clone A is hit 5 times out of 5 times))
((Madame Masque Clone B is hit 5 times out of 5 times She is now dead too. Brutal))

As Dusk grabbed and wrenched Madame Masques (Glancing Blow meaning that you are not doing any real damage to the wrist it just hurts right now) Madame Masque drops the knife while saying "Who are you. Are you from the CIA, the FBI maybe. No your too good for that. Your from S.H.I.E.L.D. aren't you." As Dusk uppercuts she dodges and rolls over onto her hand landing on her feet and doing a triple back flip landing by the second dead clone. She grabs her magnum and fires 2 shots at Dusk (both missing Dusk decides why. she only has 2 shots left.) to distract Dusk as she charges him and grabs his right arm and getting it and herself behind him, herself sitting on his back as his arm is behind him stretched out as she forces him to one knee. She says "Ah I am sorry to be rough but I need to end this now and finish my mission." as she dislocates Dusk's right arm. (You can guess that this was a Non Glancing Blow) While still holding the arm she hears someone coming. Knowing that it must me Power Woman and Necelis she aims her gun at the door and shoots when Necelis appears (I mean on the next turn not early or anything.) Necelis gets hit with both shots (no bullets left in Madame Masques gun) Non Glancing Blows in the knee cap and the chest hitting her lung but no other vital organs. (the same lung that I think was punctured earlier. Again Necelis was not expecting it so she probably was not ready for 2 gunshots) She then picks up her knife wrenching the dislocated arm more and puts it to Dusk's throat saying "Do anything, even move and I slit his throat." She waits for Necelis's reaction.

((This is the second time his throat has been threatened. Cool ))

((Dusk is hit 5 1/2 times out of 7 times Durability has been compromised speed is down from the pain you are in))
((Necelis is hit 5 times out of 12 times just a reminder her durability is also compromised speed is down from the pain you are in))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:24 am

(I thought the magnums were unusable no? Sad )

Necelis grunts as she gets shot, she really needed a trip to the hospital, clenching her wounds she gritted her teeth unable to do anything as Dusk was completely out of his mind with less Will Power to control himself. Pain just made him more crazy regardless if she was going to slit his throat or not Dusk reached up to grab her wrist and pull it away from her. As Dusk wouldn't have the mental faculties to reason through it rationally at this point.

Necelis would instinctively help Dusk with her pyschic powers to pull the knife away from his throat if he's wither to slow or to weak. Dusk would try and toss and slam Madame Masque in what apeared to be some kind of sloppy Jodo throw. If successful, while she was onto he ground. He would pound his fist (not his right) would pound wildly and without restraint. (5 times)
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:34 am

((Madame Masque is hit 9 1/2 times out of 10 times wow that hurt durability is definitely down. Brutal))
((Madame Masque Clone A is hit 5 times out of 5 times dead))
((Madame Masque Clone B is hit 5 times out of 5 times dead))

((In regards to your question yes you did disable 2 weapons one being a magnum but remember they all had 2 weapons on them a Concussion Blaster and a Magnum. see this line from earlier.

"She grabs a Concussion Blaster Rifle and a .475 Wildey Magnum revolver she had placed aside for later. and whistles for 2 new clones armed with Concussion Blaster Rifles and .475 Wildey Magnum revolvers as well to set up a trap for later hiding in the process."

So yea that sucks but you only got rid of that clones Concussion Rifle as that was the weapon the clones were using to cartwheel you in the air. Good thing she did not use that eh. Neutral ))

Necelis manages to wrench the knife away from Dusk as Dusk judo throws her to the ground for a Glancing Blow and hits her 4 times with Non Glancing Blows the fifth one dodged by her as she wraps her legs around his throat and uses them to throw him off her he lands awkwardly on the ground causing a Glancing Blow and aggravating his dislocated right arm. Madame Masque awkwardly shuffles back up and readies her knife for one more attack. "Argh! Why wont you die. WHY WON'T YOU DIE!" She charges Dusk once more and slashes at him and missing his stomach. She ignores Necelis at this time tunnel visioned on Dusk.

((Question Did you attack her in the face or what cause if you did then that would change the outcome slightly it would not alter the actions only the damage of your punches as she wears a metal mask so she is slightly resilient to attacks on the face.))

((Dusk is hit 6 times out of 7 times Durability has been compromised speed is down from the pain you are in))
((Necelis is hit 5 times out of 12 times just a reminder her durability is also compromised speed is down from the pain you are in))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 am

(Stomach)

As Dusk was about to be cut on the stomach, he barely avoided the blade and turned his body as he stepped forward spinning around despite his critical state but, it wasn't like she was going to do much better. Dusk spun around and slammed the back of his fist spinning to the back of her head. If he missed, Necelis would force throw her into a nearby wall. If it didn't Necelis would restrain Dusk from killing her as it looked like he was going to kill her by the look in his eyes.

Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:42 pm

((Madame Masque is hit 10 times out of 10 times out cold))
((Madame Masque Clone A is hit 5 times out of 5 times dead))
((Madame Masque Clone B is hit 5 times out of 5 times dead))

(Ok stomach gains full credit)

((you still have 4 charges of med kit on you each does 2 points of healing.))

Madame Masque dodges Dusk's fist by ducking and cartwheeling out of the way. She is suddenly lifted up as she lands on her feet and chucked into the wall getting knocked out in the process. Power Woman comes in and says "Huff you got her huh. Good cause we gotta go help Luke. Ok we are going to need medical assistance first. There are 2 med kits in the subbasement. One is at the door to the hanger and the other is at the door to the security room. seeing as how the security is down I am guessing that The Hood and his gang are there with Luke. So what are we doing."

((Dusk is hit 6 times out of 7 times))
((Necelis is hit 5 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Dusk growled as he tried to finish madame Masque off only to be suppressed by Necelis before calming down. He would suddenly stop resisting as he was set free. Panting, he looked at the two women a little embarrassed that he had let himself be consumed by his darker side. He panted deeply as he groaned as he grabbed his arm and with a horrifying groan realigned the bone. Getting up in an exhausted state as some of his older wounds had reopened.

"You two go on ahead, retrieve the med kits, I'll come after you in a bit. fix yourselves up with that. I'll come after you in a bit, I need to gather myself as I'm useless at the moment." Dusk said as he sat back down folded his legs and made two fists together and pressed his knuckles together. Slowly, closing his eyes, he tried to slow down the adrenaline that ran through his veins like poison.
((You mean I have it right now or I have to retrieve it first, if I do I'll leave 2 charges for Dusk and 2 charges for Power woman. Once they go down stairs I want to heal Necelis with 2 charges and Power Woman with 2 charges again.))

Necelis sighed as she entered the elevator hoping Dusk would join up with them up soon as she watched him meditate.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:05 am

((The Hood hit 3 times out of 10 times))
((Grey Gargoyle hit 4 times out of 9 times))
((Bulldozer hit 4 times out of 12 times))

((Explanation of Mad Kits: Ok a med kit contains 3 charges in it. Each charge heals 2 hits. You have 2 med kits with 2 charges each as you did not use them all and there are 2 med kits down stairs that you need to collect. I hope that cleared things up for ya.))

As Dusk calmed down and the others entered the sub basement Power Woman and Necelis can hear someone talking as the doors open. Power Woman says "It sounds like Jarvis is in the Communication Room. He must be running the logistics of War Machine and Rescue. We should check and see if he is okay after we get to the hanger. Besides it is on our way to the Security Room."

(Edwin Jarvis)
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 Edwin_10

Power Woman takes Necelis to the Hanger where they see the 1st Med Kit for the Sub Basement. Power Woman grabs the Med Kit and says "Come on we need to check on Jarvis." As you enter you see Jarvis with a bullet wound on his shoulder. Jarvis takes off the headphones and activates the computer software to take over. "Thank you for coming. Luke is in the Security Room they are killing him you must help him I will be fine. I will leave in a bit. I just need to make sure the Jarvis AI is functioning before I leave. But you need to hurry GO!" Jarvis shoos you out and begins preparations.

The 2 finally end up at the Security Room. As you approach you both see the 2nd Med Kit of the Sub Basement but Power Woman cannot take another one so Necelis will have to take it.

The 2 hear within the Security Room The conversation (Or beatdown of you prefer) being done within. You hear The Hood say as Bulldozer punches Luke Cage while the Grey Gargoyle holds him. "You know I have been wanting to kill you for a while now and now that it's here I want to enjoy every minute of it."

(The Hood)
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 339px-11

(Grey Gargoyle)
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 Greyga10

(Bulldozer)
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 265px-11

(Luke Cage)
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 Luke_c10

Bulldozer Punches Luke Cage again. Luke Cage as The Hood looks at him spits blood into his face saying "If you are so keen on killing me than why are you letting your goons do the job. Is it because your mama never taught you to fight your own battles." The Hood says "Very funny Luke but it really does not matter what you say cause in the end I will kill you then destroy all that you hold dear. This Mansion for starters. The age of heroes is over. We run the streets now. No one can stop us. You heroes are having trouble keeping yourselves alive let alone stop us from robbing banks and committing murders. You all are pathetic Luke. So why even bother resisting." Luke smirks and replies "Because it gives me one more second to figure out what I am going to do to get out of this." The Hood says "Enough of this." and places his Beretta pistol at Luke Cages forehead as the Grey Gargoyle and Bulldozer hold both Luke Cages arms. It does not seem like The Hood will pull the trigger yet it seems more like he is just trying to make Luke Cage crack.

((I would like Necelis to reply to each paragraph in some way even if not verbally with the exception of the last 2 as she only needs to reply once for both of those paragraphs.))

((Dusk is hit 6 times out of 7 times))
((Luke Cage is hit 8 times out of 9 times yea Luke is pretty worn down good luck with that.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Once Dusk calmed himself, he grabbed his tricep and hissed as he set the bone back in shooting pain across his body. Dusk used up both charges of the med kit to revitalize himself. He groaned being so vulnerable as a human was not so great when fighting against superhuman enemies. He scavenged the place to retrieve his knives and secure the carbine gun and her magnum wielded by Madame Masque. He replenished their magazines with the guns he disabled earlier. He took a breath and went back to meditating needing another moment to calm himself.

Necelis nods as Power Woman suggests where to go not really knowing where to go. Power woman seemed to know this place pretty well compared to her. As they ran there she used up one of the charges and would use the other charge on Power woman on the way. Upon seeing the injured man, she gasped but, was shooed out afterwards. The pair would then make it towards the security woman. The girl would suddenly walk slower and more softly as their voices became closer and louder. Necelis pressed her back near the entrance of the security room and would peak her green eye around the corner. If she could see them, she would use her telekinesis to try and knock the pistol out of the Hood's hand. Necelis would then grit her teeth as she tried to produce a psychic push to knock the surrounding villains away from Luke. Necelis would then pull her eye from the view of the door and press her hand against the wall. She gulped fearing her discovery. She didn't really need to get involved with he combat the fact, she would do best supporting the heroes at a distance and unnoticed if that was possible.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 am

((The Hood hit 3 times out of 10 times))
((Grey Gargoyle hit 5 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Bulldozer hit 5 1/2 times out of 12 times))

((Necelis was lucky on this post man you will see below but suffice to say I did a check to see if the 3 enemies saw you and even if Luke Cage saw you and the person below saw you.))

The gun gets wrenched out of The Hoods hand which causes him to turn his attention unknowing what had done it as all he can see is Power Woman flying in to save her husband saying in an angered tone. "Get away from him Hood!" The 2 thugs are tossed away from Luke Cage and slammed into the wall behind him. The Hood yells at his team saying "Get her and bring her to see her mans execution." He then points his other pistol at Luke Cages head and says "Make one fucking move Luke. I swear buddy I will blow you away before you could blink." Luke would then notice Necelis and nod saying "Oh like this." and rush towards The Hood who fires at him as Luke dodges and grabs the pistol wrestling with him to get it off of him. Meanwhile Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle not seeing what threw them against the wall rush forward and punch towards Power Woman missing her as she dodges and throws them outside away from Luke Cage dealing another 1/2 damage to the 2 thugs. She then rushes out to deal with Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle. Necelis would notice that she has her back against the 2nd Med Kit.

***********************************************************************************

((No one involved in the fight sees or hears this.))

Squirrel Girl stands atop of a nearby apartment building looking at the Avengers Mansion in dismay and notices someone coming inside of the building in a rush. She says "Well who could that be. I hope that those guys are safe in there. I wish I could help but I have to make sure you stay safe." She comforts the crying baby as she looks at the scene with concern as the city rages with madness below her.

Razor-Fist awakes a bit and notices a man walk in. He could barely make him out being out of it but when he gets a good glimpse he freezes and plays dead for fear of what he saw as it made its way towards the stairs to the basement where Dusk is currently residing. Dusk is unaware of what is coming as he cannot see or hear this person approaching and resumes what he was doing.

((You can use charges of a med kit in mid battle if no one is attacking the person you use it on and you could also pass them the med kit to heal themselves while you take on their opponent.))

((Dusk is hit 4 times out of 7 times))
((Necelis is hit 4 times out of 12 times))
((Jewel/Power Woman is hit 7 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Luke Cage is hit 8 times out of 9 times yea Luke is pretty worn down good luck with that.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 am

Dusk, unaware of the newcomer, readies himself for battle after getting a bit of himself back under control, he presses the down button on the elevator. In his invetory were two magnum pistols and a carbine rifle which were all fully loaded. His knifes at his sides, the dark hero draws in a deep breath. His eyes closing softly as he tried to ignore the pain of his injuries.

Necelis gulped as she took the med kit and came dashing into the room in one hand as she focuses her telekinetic energy on hood. She would try to open his hands trying to force him to drop the pistols and disarm him. Next, she'd lift Hood until he was floating in the air and would send him flying against a wall and would toss the med kit to Luke cage with a bit of effort.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 pm

((The Hood hit 4 times out of 10 times))
((Grey Gargoyle hit 5 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Bulldozer hit 7 1/2 times out of 12 times))

As Dusk reaches the bottom the Elevator makes a ping noise that can be heard by Necelis. The elevator opens to reveal to Dusk Power Woman fighting Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle. Dusk realized that these people would be appropriate for taking down Luke Cage. Dusk notices Jarvis coming out of the communication room bleeding from the bullet wound on his shoulder and struggling to leave the building he is heading towards the quin jet hanger. Jarvis notices Dusk and says "I'm guessing your here to help then get everyone to the Quin Jet and I will get us out of here." Jarvis then makes his way towards the hanger leaning against the walls to stay on his feet.

The fight between Power Woman Grey Gargoyle and Bulldozer has intensified as Power Woman punches Bulldozer 2 times with non glancing blows for 2 damage Bulldozer staying on his feet somehow. Grey Gargoyle follows with a right hook for 1 damage launching Power Woman into a wall but only managing to dent it as she falls to the ground. Power Woman can barely stand from all the damage done to her.

((So the question is what will he do with the cards that he has been dealt upon entering the sub basement.))

Necelis tries her best to wrench the gun away from The Hood but is unable to do so. She then resorts to lifting him in the air and tossing him against the wall which was successful and dealt 1 full point of damage to The Hood (Luke Cage letting go of the gun as he started to fly upward). The Hood gets blasted into the walls not even leaving a dent into it. He crumples onto the ground not moving for the time being. Necelis passes the Med Kit to Luke Cage who begins applying it onto himself and healing himself 4 damage by using 2 out of 3 charges. he gives the Med Kit to Necelis and says "Thanks for the help. Now lets go kick Red Riding Hoods ass." Necelis and Luke Cage both hear The Hood as he begins talking in an echoey voice while getting up with eyes turned completely white.

(beginning of 1st stage of transformation out of 3)
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 Parker10

"You think that I can be beaten so easily. Dormammu protects me as long as I wear this hood. And from his protection I can do many things." The Hood then stands there while his hood stretches out at Necelis and Luke Cage successfully binding them (Does no damage) The Hood then says "Now you need other heroes to help you Luke. I am surprised at how pathetic you have become. The great Luke Cage is now unable to fight his own battles. How sad. But now you will both die." He points his gun at Necelis's direction aimed at her forehead, turning his now red eyes to her and says in the same echoey voice "You first."

(End of 1st stage of transformation out of 3)
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 The_ho10

Necelis could sense something odd about the gun as it had an aura about it. The Hood would fire a Magic Bullet into Necelis's shoulder just so to make her right arm useless the spell activates and begins turning her arm blue along with a bit of the right side of her neck. Necelis can perceive that if she does not get the bullet out of her soon her arm will be permanently paralyzed as the blue areas begin to feel numb as if the muscles were being destroyed.

((You now have a med kit with 1 charge in it held by Necelis and a med kit with 3 charges in it held by Power Woman. if you distract the thugs then Power Woman can heal herself. 1 charge of med kit is needed to heal Necelis of the bullet wound))

((No one involved in the fight sees or hears this. and neither can Dusk or Jarvis))

The Mystery Man makes it to the basement as Mandril begins to wake up he notices the stranger and cowers where he lays. The man seemingly eager to get moving runs towards the Sub-Basement elevator apparently knowing which way he is going.

((Whoever this is getting closer Twisted Evil ))

((Luke Cage is hit 4 times out of 9 times yea Luke is pretty worn down good luck with that.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:57 pm

"Get us out?" Dusk responded questionably as he suggested abandoning this place. Dusk didn't stop to chit chat though as he pulled out the carbine rifle that Madame Masque had the sincerity to donate to him. He placed the replenished magazine back into the rifle, turned off the safety on the firearm and raised the cross sights of the weapon to his eye level. He emptied the magazine at both Bulldozer and the grey gargoyle as suppresive fire to keep them away from the injured heroine. At the same time, Dusk walked forward in a steady pace but, with a long stride and his face expressionless in a cool demeanor. By the time, he emptied the magazine he would make it to power woman and step over her body.

"Fix yourself up...." Dusk ordered, not exactly in a good mood.

Pulling out Madame Masque's magnum with its replenished magazine would empty his magazine in an attempt to incapacitate grey gargoyle. Holding the pistol, with his right arm, he drew one of his knives from it's sheath with his finger and thumb. Freeing it from his sheath, it was tossed into the air as he caught it again in a reverse grip.

Necelis grit her teeth as her shoulder was shot with the odd bullet Hood had shot her with. She cried out in pain but, her will forbade her from giving in. Falling to her knees, she would roll behind some cover with her back against some hard surface as she took a breath and concentrated on pulling the bullet out of her shoulder. She gave out a shrill cry as the bullet would twist through the muscle, bone and tendon of her shoulder but with the opposite direction of which it came on. Putting pressure on the wound with her arm, with one eye open she would peak over her cover and look at the hood. Using her telekinetic powers, she would try and agitate his opponent by moving his wrists so he wouldn't be able to get a clear shot.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:14 am

((Captain America hit 1 time out of 24 times))

((The Hood hit 5 times out of 10 times))
((Grey Gargoyle hit 7 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Bulldozer hit 12 times out of 12 times unconscious))

((Dusk))

As Dusk fired the carbines 20 shots at Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle hitting Bulldozer 4 times (all for 1/2 damage hitting his right arm, stomach, right leg, left leg) and Grey Gargoyle 4 times (2 for 1 damage in the right leg, and right shoulder 2 for 1/2 damage hit in the left arm, left side) as they both try to defend by holding up their arms. The 2 back away as they feel pain. Hearing what Dusk said Power Woman said "Ok . . . Lets try not to make this a habit." She healed herself from 4 hits (using 2 charges) and then drops the med kit beside Dusk as she rushes forward she punches Bulldozer 2 times in the faceplate denting it and doing 1/2 damage per punch.

Suddenly all in this floor hear another ping from the elevator as it opens revealing what Dusk can only imagine is Captain America in a new costume (black in the blue, white in the white, and grey in the red), white hair and white skin. He then says in Steve Rogers voice "Is there any trouble citizen. I am here to help." Dusk can sense something off with him as Captain America blinks and turns his head as if he had a headache and turned it back.

A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 11823211

Captain America's stats after becoming one with the Entity

Stats

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Willpower: 20
Speed: 8
Durability: 10
Personality: 10

New Powers

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Durability

Superhuman Stamina

Superhuman Speed

Superhuman Senses

Flight

Enhanced Existing Abilities

Absorbing The Dead = When The Entity absorbs dead creature it can access any skill, power, item or ability that person remembers having. Even if the individual no longer has said power or item etc. These can be summoned or used at any time and can be unsummoned in the same way.

((Necelis))

The only cover Necelis could gain was to go back out the door, right near Dusk. Necelis notices Jarvis preparing the Quin Jet. She manages to get the bullet out Dusk can see she needs medical attention as if she does not get it she will bleed to death. As she looked around her cover she saw The Hood had his pistol pointed at Luke Cage's head. She manages to move his hand away from Luke as The Hood shot hitting the control panel. Luke lands on the ground with The Hoods focus lost. Luke then says "Uh oh!" He looks at Necelis and says "That cant be good!" Suddenly the whole facility begins talking in the Jarvis AI voice "Warning Warning, Self Destruct Sequence Activated, Warning Warning, Self Destruct Sequence Activated. 10 Minutes Till Self Destruct."

The Hood uses Lightning to blast Luke Cage outside saying "This is perfect. Luke you and your friends will die in a crucible of fire." The Hood floats out and tries to fire at Luke Cage again only for Luke Cage to throw The Hood away forcing him to lose his gun. Captain America dashes forward and slams Bulldozer with his Shield for 1 damage. Necelis can now see Captain America as he does this. Captain America would follow up with a Shield throw to The Hood hitting him in the head just as he got to his feet knocking him flying for 1 damage. The shield then returns to Captain America. Captain America says "Bulldozer your going back to jail." He then thinks about something casing his headache pain to get worse suddenly saying "Why do I know your name. Do you know who I am." Luke Cage looks at Captain America saying "Captain America . . . Your alive." Captain America begins to say "Captain America Am I . . ." When Bulldozer punches Captain America in the face knocking him to the ground. Captain America shakes his head and then he wales on Bulldozer until he is unconscious and then readies himself for the kill Luke grabbing the shield saying. "Your not Captain America. Captain America doesn't kill." Luke Cage pushes Captain America. Captain America responds by summoning his Photonic Shield from thin air firing an Energy Blast and knocking Luke Cage on his back for 1/2 Damage. The Jarvis A.I. says "Warning, Multiple energies are resonating from Captain America including that of Gamma Radiation, Lightning similar to Thor's, and Energy from Pym Particles. Captain Americas brain waves are extremely erratic." Luke then says "What the hell. The Photonic Shield is in lockup how the hell did he just summon it." Everyone looks at Captain America (save for Dusk and Necelis unless you say so on your post)

((Here is a picture of the area that your battling in. I figured out how to do this.))
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 3 Avenge10

((You now have a med kit with 1 charge in it held by Necelis and a med kit with 1 charge in it held by Power Woman. 1 charge of med kit is needed to heal Necelis of the bullet wound))

((Jarvis is hit 0 times out of 4 times))
((Jewel/Power Woman is hit 4 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Luke Cage is hit 5 times out of 9 times))

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: