Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vinio2323's Characters

4 posters

Go down

Vinio2323's Characters Empty Vinio2323's Characters

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Name: 'Gears'
Race: Human/Cyborg
Class: None atm (hoping for SHIELD later)
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 178 lbs
Nationality: English, Korean
Languages: English, Korean

Appearance:
Vinio2323's Characters Cyborg10

Background: Gears real name is Alyssa. She grew up in the US, and served in the military. She was sent oversees to Korea during the war to help the south. She learned well from the militia there, but in the end her life was ended by a mortar coming down on top of her company. She was amazingly rebuild and brought back by the US government as a development project for cyborgs for some government organization. She was designed to be the perfect killer, but she was tired of that life. She developed an arsenal of non-lethal, but still very effective weapons and followed a life of speech than action. However being in the military once made her ready to help those in need, no matter the cost.

Weapons and Fighting Skill: Gears has focused her time on enhancing her physical speed and strength. She also made herself immune to electricity, and can send it out through her body to inject thousands of volts of electricity into those she touches, and use it to enhance her strikes. She has a full disguise to cover her robotic parts and military combat training from both US and Korean militia. However, besides all this she is a real...influential person. She wont hesitate to do what she needs to accomplish her mission, even if it does mean using being a female to her advantage, although her personality allows her to be a real smooth talker.

Stats:

Strength: 3+1
Speed: 3
Intelligence: 3+1
Willpower: 1+1
Durability: 4+1
Personality: 6

Powers: (Based on Cyborg Race) quick healing/repair,higher durability and stamina. (Personal Powers) Built in electrical field generator, stealth/disguise generator, flight(rockets), military training?

Weaknesses: Gears hates getting herself wet, unless she is prepared for it her cybernetics get all glitchy, but will not fully short out on her due to a fail safe. If prepared to get wet(like in a shower) she can lock the cybernetics to protect them, this however reduces her movement but greatly increases her durability.

Mentor: Cyborg

NPC's/SideKicks: None atm.

RP Sample:

Gears would walk up to the front door of 'the federal reserves' bank. There was already a police force here and they all seemed relieved when they saw her approach. She would go up to the head officer of this standoff, "What's the situation sugar?"

The officer would blush a little and then quickly regain his posture, "Three men inside, all armed with heavy military grade weaponry. 6 hostages as well."

Gears would smile and walk past, "I'll take it from here boys."

She would walk right up to the front door, the guy inside was obviously wondering what was going on, he called over his partner as the other kept an eye on the hostages. Gears would listen in on their conversation using her amplifiers, "Are they sending over a hostage? Who made the demands already?" they would be arguing. The one watching the prisoners made a comment, "Maybe their trying to bribe us with hot chicks?" the other two would just look at him weird before turning back to Gear who was opening the front door to the bank.

"Hello boys. I'm wondering what strong men like you are doing picking on these people?" they would all stare at Gears with guns raised, "Hold it." yelled the closest to the door.
"No need to be scared sugar..." Gears said walking over to the one who told her to stop and putting her hand softly against his face, "I'm just here for some fun."

As he blushed a jolt of electricity shot through Gears arm instantly stunning the man, as a bolt shot out of her other hand to zap his partner. The one with the hostages cot scared and grabbed a little girl, placing the gun on her head.
"Back off or the girl gets it."
Gears would stand there and smile, "Why are you doing this anyways? You can't be more than 19 and your throwing your life away. Do you really want to start your life as a thief and a murderer? Do you want the blood of innocents on your hand? I was a soldier and I know that that blood will never wipe clean." she would move slightly closer but stop as she saw the bandit tense. "Please trust me. Your friends are simply stunned, they aren't hurt, you can walk away now with nothing but minor charges, I'll even talk to them maybe get you community service. Then you can go after the life you should have. What do you say?"

the bandit would stop for a moment then set the girl down and drop his weapon, "Walk out with me? I wanna make sure I don't get shot when I leave." Gears would nod and pick up the two others. She would then take the three men into custody.

"We have 10 armed officers for almost 3 hours watching that bank and you solve the problem in less than 5 minutes." said the chief of police for about the 3rd time, "what can I tell ya honey, I'm a charmer."

Last edited by vinio2323 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Vinio2323's Characters Empty Re: Vinio2323's Characters

Post  Dusk Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 pm

((I like your character ^_^))
(But, of course not being the admin, i can only give my opinion on the SHIELD thing. for the most part, knowing the admin, I'd have to say no....unless there was a backstory on how she may have came from the marvel universe because it seems the admin wants both of the m to collide at some point. Perhaps to do some spying or somethin like that? o_O)
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 pm

shes sexy XD
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:06 pm

That she is..... That she is... ^_^
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Ok this character is looking awesome so far. And HOT!!! lol!

1st = Ok in the case of S.H.I.E.L.D. yes a DC character can be selected to join S.H.E.I.L.D., However that option will only be acceptable after the universes collide and become connected permanently. (Yea I had a feeling you guys knew that was coming.) Once that happens S.H.I.E.L.D. will be inspecting notable people in the DC Universe for application so for now she is going to have to be a none until S.H.I.E.L.D. decides to accept a DC character into their ranks. One of the plans I have for S.H.I.E.L.D. is that they will try to stretch their authority to the DC Universe which will cause problems. but I will not say more.

2nd = You wrote that your race was an artificial Intelligence/Robot but from your biography you say that she is a cyborg. Did you want her to be a cyborg or a robot.

3rd = Your mentor this is all depending on what your race is. if it is Robot your options are Eradicator a robot sent by a dying alien race to krypton I believe and he decided to protect the kryptonians at all cost even killing although not a first option if they do not give in he will do it. G.I. Robot which is a robot that is built for war and to stop enemy powers. Red Tornado a elemental inside a cybernetic organism. and Skeets which is Booster Gold's Sidekick. if you are playing a cyborg you could choose Cyborg who is a person who was turned into a cyborg and now works for the justice league. and Kraken which is a green lantern who is a cyborg although she has none wrong as well as good. and finally Sister Superior a religious cyborg who does good she lost her arms till about her elbows and has replaced them with guns hidden under cybernetic arms. Even Red arrow is a robot because he lost an arm and has a cybernetic replacement but he is also an antihero as of right now.

4th = Get the RP done when you can.

so yea good luck with this character oh and if you want to learn more about these characters I suggest you look them up so you can make a decision based on what sound good for your character as opposed to who is most noteable to you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Done and fixed, srryt eh robot thing was from using my Delta character as a template XP
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 am

Well you still do not have a Mentor picked out but with all the selections I gave you you probably want to investigate them all. So what I will do (and do not make me regret doing this.) is I will accept your character as everything else is done. however I want to see the Mentor section done soon okay.

So without further ado I accept this character. You know she reminds me of something . . . Oh I got it she reminds me of a cylon from Battle Star Galactica when they impersonate humans. Surprised
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down