Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day Loki #1

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A New Day Loki #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Day Loki #1

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Dragon wakes up furiously, standing up with his wings spread and fangs showing. "MALEKITH I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!" Without apologizing or thought of what he could of possibly done to his own daughter and new allies he charges at full speed as he lifts himself up into the air flying at Malekith. In mid air he throws a fist at Malekith coming from the fast speed he was flying in, and scratches him across the face with his sharp talon like claws.

Panphina stares as both of the men go berserk on both villains after being restored to there original selves, she than notices Jiang Shi frozen. "Do not worry friend, he will be ok!" Panphina sais confidently as she transforms into a leapard, running towards Jiang Shi with a fierce roar.
As she makes her way to the frozen undead, she shifts back and places her hands on the ice melting it with her fire. She closes her eyes as she speaks to herself, "All will be fine..."

Meanwhile, Dragon still continues to let out all of his heated rage onto Malekith for making him do what he did. With his super demonic strength he continues to bash his head into the ground and claw his eyes out!! (Metaphorically xD but he is basically clawing at him and beating him to death right now LOL!)
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

((Malekith hit 1 times out of 10 times))
((Destroyer hit 7 times out of 11 times))

Malekith cried out "Destroyer Get Ugh. . . " as he is punched square in the jaw by Dragon almost breaking it. As Dragon went for the scratch however is hand was halted by the hand of Malekith. Malekith says "You? Kill me? Many have tried and yet I have come back. Even The Mighty Thor could not kill me. Because I am not just a Dark Elf. I am a spirit of my people. I am already dead. And you are bothering me so goodbye." Malekiths right hand is placed on the belly of Dragon and Dragon is blasted back by a black energy onto the front of the black van rolling off of it onto the road for 1 damage.

Jiang Shi awakes from being frozen. He looks around and sees Panphina saying "You have saved me yet again. I cannot make up for the debt I owe you now." Jiang Shi Hops over to Destroyer and slashes downward as he lands in front of him saying "I will destroy you monster." Destroyer raises his hand and Jiang Shi is suddenly blown backwards by an unknown force (This was magnetic force.) as if his iron claws were blasted back and he followed. Jiang Shi Lands awkwardly on his left arm and injures it suffering 1 damage. Jiang Shi not even feeling the injury gets up his arm just dangling there out of use. It appears it dislocated.

((Sorry I kind of punked you out of your last paragraph but the dice were not on your side for that and he countered your second attack.))

Destroyer looks at Panphina and suddenly his face plate opens up to reveal a red energy in his helmet area. He fires it at Panphina but it misses flying just by her as she dodged and it burns a hole through the building behind her. Daoshi out from behind the Ambulance with a talisman throwing it at Destroyer and it sticks onto Destroyers chest. Destroyer looks down at it as it blows up in his face for 1 damage. Daoshi says "Yea! Got him! he is toast now!" When the smoke clears Destroyer stands there unfazed by the attack. Daoshi says "Maybe not." Destroyer shoots lightning at Daoshi missing and hitting the ambulance causing it to explode with pieces of it flying and Daoshi is blasted sideways towards Panphina and landing on her face, chest, right shoulder and right arm for 1 damage.

((Well this is looking bad. pale ))

((Phanphina hit 4 time out of 6 times))
((Dragon hit 3 times out of 8 times))
((Jiang Shi hit 4 time out of 8 times))
((Dàoshì hit 3 times out of 6 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:33 pm

((This is a special post introducing the MIB to the Loki Mission))

Agent Y and Agent R are called to the MIB headquarters. Agent Zed has called you to his office. As you enter you see an alarm going off and Several MIB Agents scrambling around getting gear ready as if the whole devision was getting ready for an invasion. When you enter Agent Zed's office Zed says "Welcome Agent Y, Agent R. We have a mission for you. An alien presence has been detected by Agent L. It seems to be appearing in 14 locations. We suspect this to be an alien invasion. At the same time we got word from our liason at Asgardia Frank that there is a war going on with the Frost Giants of Jotunheim. We have not been briefed on how they could have gotten to Asgardia as The Bifrost Bridge is gone and Asgardia is in Oklahoma. Here is where you come in. One of the 14 signals we received was heading for Asgardia and will land while the war is going on there. The Asgardians are allied with our cause. We want you 2 to go down there, help our allies win their war and capture the alien for questioning. The alien came from another dimension. Agent L told us that there will be a portal to Asgardia appearing in James St New York meaning someone from Asgardia is seeking our help. Be there before it opens. You have your mission now go and do it." Agent Zed gives a friendly nod and resumes tracking the alien signatures locations and sending agents.

Agent R says "So were helping out the Asgardians piece of cake. I wonder what disguise Frank has to blend in with the Asgardians. Oh crap Asgard is going to be cold. This is gonna suck. Can't they supply us with a coat or snowshoes. And wait Giants! Crap! Ok well lets get suited up." He walks with Agent Y to the armory.

As you suit up the alert keeps blaring and you are approached by Agent L who says "I have a car ready for you it should get you to where you are going fast all you need to do is activate the plane function on the car and go through James St with the Anomoly scanner on. It should pick up the portal. Though you may have to wait a bit while the portal finishes materializing." Agent R says while cocking his guns "Ok. Lets Rock and roll. Always wanted to say that."

Agent R walks with Agent Y into the car which looks like the Lamborghini below and says "Oooh we are rolling in style. You drive. I don't want to be blamed for breaking it." throwing you the keys and enters the car.

((Here is the car))
A New Day Loki #1 - Page 2 Lambor11

((I want you to write a response for each paragraph Jamwalsh. Good luck with the Frost Giants. Laughing ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 pm

(I dont want to cause much confusion, so maybe i should wait for james to post b4 i do n let him n his teammate come in.)
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:25 am

((New York is a state buddy))
Understood sir we'll get right on it. I reply as we make our exit.

as R blathers on about how much Asgardia sucks, Y does his best to wrap up the pointless conversation. who knows... yeah it probably is... apparently not... hehe bad day to be a pugilist huh?... You proud of yourself?

annoyed by his partner's lack of professionalism Y whips the heys back at R saying nice try bud your the one with the driver's license remember. Y then proceeds to enter the passenger seat of the car.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:24 am

((Destroyer hit 7 times out of 11 times))

((I meant New York, New York as in the city in New York. it is in James Street in the city New York City in the state of New York.))

Agent R gives Agent Y a smirk and says "Fine. I guess were off. Get in bud." as you both sit in the car Agent L comes back and begins talking. "Ok just so you know you have been given what we call the "Big Guns." This has 3 settings 1st it can fly forward, backwards, and even strafe. Second it has 3 weapons on it push button 1 and you activate the 2 Noisy Crickets in the front of the vehicle yes it can take the shock of a full hit recoil. The second button uses the Jackhammers on the sides simple high powered Tri Barrel Plasma gun. Button 3 uses the Series 4 De-Atomizer cannons in the back of the vehicle. Finally the last function on this machine is that it has a self repairing memory polymer as its sidings. (meaning everything but the frame and parts inside) Be careful it also has a mix of ethanol and Gilmore 171 to produce a blue fluid on command that when released will light up like a flamethrower out the muzzle of the vehicle. Good luck oh and with this new experimental car you should deal a nice dent in the Frost Giants armor."

Agent L then walks off Agent R saying sarcastically "Thanks. That should do a lot to help us. Whatever, Anyways lets go." Agent R guns it flying out into the city and begins tracking the signal of the anomoly. Agent R says "There we are just over there a bit. This things a little slower than Agent J's car but then again we have the extra firepower." Agent R decends upon the area saying "Looks like were not the only ones here and it is a bit before the portal opens so who are . . . " just as he was talking Destroyer notices the car approaching and fires at it with his red energy from his helmet hitting the car and burning it slightly leaving a small hole which repairs in seconds. Agent R says "Arrgh! Ok this guy is going to be trouble. Ok your seet operates the weapons so push the activation button and then push one of the 3 weapons buttons and fire at that thing. I'll try to avoid his attacks and give you a good shot." Agent R does a strafe away from the 2 heat ray attacks that Destroyer fires and stays afloat aligned for a great shot on Destroyer.

((Agent Y hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Agent R hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Big Guns hit 1 times out of 5 can repair itself 1 hit per admin post))
((Phanphina hit 4 time out of 6 times))
((Jiang Shi hit 4 time out of 8 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 am

don't worry R I've got quite the suprise for this guy. Y says as he reaches for the big guns. he enchants the guns with multiplying powers to create many duplicates of each shot fired. he fires at the destroyer.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Dragon roared as he was tossed onto the vehicle with all of Malakith's force, but even to Dragon a hit like that felt like nothing more than a sore backache to a demon like himself. As Daoshi is seen flying over to Panphina she acts to catch her, "Don't worry! I got you!!!" she runs at full speed as she quickly shifts into a giant white cotton tail bunny and Daoshi falls into her fluffy coat unharmed.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:36 pm

((Destroyer hit 9 times out of 11 times))
((Dog 1 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 2 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 3 hit 0 times out of 2 times))
((Dog 4 hit 0 times out of 2 times))
((Dog 5 hit 0 times out of 2 times))
((Dog 6 hit 0 times out of 2 times))
((Dog 7 hit 0 times out of 2 times))
((Dog 8 hit 0 times out of 2 times))
((Dog 9 hit 0 times out of 2 times))
((Dog 10 hit 0 times out of 2 times))

((I'm going to assume Jam that u used the The Jackhammers so i am accounting for your effect on it if i am wrong please tell me and i will adjust my post))

As Agent Y fires The Jackhammers at Destroyer he notices that many of the bullets are not damaging Destroyer much Agent Y realizing that he has an enchantment on his armor to withstand physycal force and make it do 1/2 of its damage unless hit with a critical (though giving how the odds have been of getting that I'm surprised his armor actually worked this time) what does actually damage him (I checked for about 8 attacks 4 hit for 1/2 damage from this guy as his armor is phenominal unless u have super strength.) only does minor damage to him but from all the damage he has been getting Destroyer seems almost defeated.

Malekith sees Dragon charging him and counters with a magical cage to trap Dragon inside of. Dragon can tell that this magic would not last long. (He will be trapped until next admin post.) Malekith then says "Argh the numbers are not on my side. Time to call for reinforcements." Malekith summons a massive horn called The Hunting Horn of Faerie and calls upon The Wild Hunt to aid him. The skies get covered in clouds that look like dogs and make howls as The Wild Hunt make their appearance. the sky is littered with a cloud of white dogs with glowing yellow eyes. the group can tell that there were many of them there (when he uses them to attack someone he usually only sends 10 if he is going of a tracking spell to attack a far off enemy he uses all of them which can be about 100 or more but cannot be used again for some time. just thought i should give u a heads up that he is using the 1st ability of summoning 10 for defense. the dogs take 2 hits to destroy.) Agent R and Agent Y notice 4 of the white dogs appear on the nearby building and jump onto the top of your vehicle (only 4 could manage this feat) and begin biting onto it for 1/2 damage each. As Panphina catches Daoshi, Daoshi says "Thank you my friend I am sorry all you are doing is helping us." Panphina and Daoshi notice 4 of the dogs appear around them from the fog that has arrived around the battlefield. Dragon notices 2 appear around him ready to attack him when he is freed. Daoshi says "I will try to help by putting a seal on you. This will increase your strength and speed for a short time." she summons the spell and places it onto Panphina's back giving her +2 to Strength and Speed and giving her superhuman strength and superhuman speed. (it will stay on your back even if you shapechange. the effect will fade after 2 admin posts not including this admin post.)

Destroyer fires a magnetic force pulse from his chest to knock back the Vehicles that the Agents are in for 1 damage and follows up with and electrical attack from his hands to shock their vehicle for another 1 damage. Agent R says to Agent Y "Damn where did those dogs come from. I cant shake them. If we take another hit like that were done for. Jeremy try to get the dogs off the car!" Jiang Shi tries to assist Dragon by saying to Panphina and Daoshi "Help out those 2 with Destroyer." and attacking Malekith with some Hook Swords that he summoned on the spot (see image below) as he does the 2 dogs he had with him jump out at him and miss as Jiang Shi slices them with the Hook Swords. The dogs writhe in pain and disappear after receiving 2 damage from a weakness.

A New Day Loki #1 - Page 2 41iv1r10

Malekith saying "Those weapons? They contain Cold Iron! You will die now cadaver before you strike me with those." as he unsummons the horn and fires concussive blasts at Jiang Shi just as he gets close enough to strike knocking Jiang Shi back several feet onto the middle of the street beside Dragons cage for 1 damage. Malekith then uses his magic to further increase his superhuman physical attributes temporarily and rushes forward and punching Jiang Shi in the stomach area plunging his fist deep into Jiang Shi. Jiang Shi eyes widen as the attack hits. Malekith stands and says "See your feeble bodies have no chance against my power even yours cadaver. And after I'm done with you I will destroy Dragon and the rest of your motley crew." After saying the last sentence he looks at Dragon who is still trapped.

((Agent Y hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Agent R hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Big Guns hit 4 times out of 5 can repair itself 1 hit per admin post))
((Phanphina hit 4 times out of 6 times))
((Jiang Shi hit 6 times out of 8 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 am

((time to get serious with the comeback))
((explination of post format: each phase is only a couple of seconds in length, all actions in a phase occur almost simultaneously))

((Phase one))
R receives superhuman strength from Y while equipping his pugilist knuckles and deploys Big Guns' autopilot before jumping out. meanwhile, Y enchants his wrist watch with a teleportation bonus, arms his noisy crickets, (5 of them) and fires again at Destroyer with the enchanted Deatomizer Cannons.

((Phase two))
R charges into attack Destroyer (or Malekith if Destroyer's dead), Y enchants his crickets with superhuman firepower, and teleports behind Malekith to strike, stabbing him in the back with the crickets and firing which ever ones connect. Autopilot goes into a full speed spin to shake the dogs off. ((due to the roof now likely being paintless, courtesey of the dogs, the bare metal burn up and electrify due to aerial friction))
((and scene XP))

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Panphina gets up after helping Daoshi, "I was put on this earth to help." She smiles as she accepts the enchantment on her forehead.
As she notices Dragon caged by Malekith she growls, "That is it! Daoshi....thank you much for your blessing...i am going to put this to its fullest use." She sais as she walks calmly towards the hounds, but really she was channeling an inner flame inside her, much like a dragon would before breathing fire...her eyes, burning with flames.

She runs towards Malekith, shooting quick fireballs from her hands at each hound that would get in the way. As she reaches Malakith, she shifts into a giant red dragon looking down at him (if i was not clear before, she really has the power to shift into anything animal/beast related, & who sais dragons n fantasy creatures alike don't exist here? Razz) "You've gone to far Malekith... Ive been passive for far to long." She lets out a gigantic roar and picks up Malekith and takes up flying away from people's harm onto the top of a building, holding him so tightly that shes crushing him with her dragon strength + the enchantments doing. She huffs as she builds up the fire within her body and breaths it out onto Malekith, scorching him completely.

A New Day Loki #1 - Page 2 22465010

Last edited by Nightmare696 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 pm

((Malekith hit 8 times out of 10 times))
((Destroyer hit 11 times out of 11 times he is done))
((Dog 1 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 2 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 3 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 4 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 5 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 6 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 7 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 8 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 9 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))
((Dog 10 hit 2 times out of 2 times it is dead))

As the Deatomizer Guns fire at Destroyer he repels it by firing plasma at it. When Agent R attacks him Destroyer manages to force Agent R to stop by firing his Beam Weapon at him. Agent R says "Whoa that was close!" Destroyer Flies at Agent R and tries to punch him in the face but Daoshi arrives and tries to fling fire spells at him forcing Destroyer to disengage flight and manipulate the earth in the street to make a wall to protect him. Agent R said "This is my chance." and rushed toward Destroyer again. As Agent R rushed forward Destroyer tried to ready himself for the attack but Daoshi managed to get over the wall and place a stun spell onto him leaving Agent R free to punch Destroyer in the stomach 2 times and finish Destroyer off. Destroyer falls to the ground as the spell wears off leaving all in the area to hear Destroyers core power down and him crash unto the ground like a toppled action figure. Agent R says "Whoo saved by the bell and by such a beautiful lady." Agent R grabbing her hand he says "And who might you be my dear." Daoshi saying "My name is Daoshi. And we still have Malekith to deal with." ripping her hand away from him. (oooh rejected. I did 3 attacks with Agent R and 2 with Daoshi. 2 of Agent R's hit and One of Daoshi's hit doing 2 damage as the second one on Daoshi did no harm but stunned Destroyer.)

The Hounds on The Big Guns dies as they were exposed to the cold iron under the paint job and thrown off the car. (The paint is the only thing that does not repair btw so u will have to repaint The Big Guns.) as Panphina roasted the hounds her enhanced strength managed to deal 2 damage to them and defeat them as they burned away.

((I'm guessing u are using your tentacles jam or this would not make sense.))

((Nightmare not all her seals go on the forehead this one goes wherever she places it which was on the back of Panphina when she was a bunny. Just thought you should know.))

Malekith seeing the teleport was quick enough to dodge most of the attacks but on managed to get him in the side as Agent Y fired doing 3 damage to him due to his weakness. In pain Malekith did not notice the jaws of Panphinas new form (Btw dragons do exist in the Marvel universe so no problem u can change into that) and is bitten for 1 damage. As he is brought to the nearby building he turns ethereal and manages to get away from the flaming breath, hiding behind the ambulance as he heals 1 damage. Malekith comes out saying "I am immortal you fools I can not die. but you CAN!" and fires 2 black energy balls at the 2 Agents hitting them both for 1 damage as they are blown back. Jiang Shi managed to surprise Malekith while he was doing this by hopping over to him and slashing both of his arms with his Hook Swords hooks doing 4 damage with a "AAAAAHHH." Malekith screams "AAAAAAHHHH. What have you done! I am unable to cast spells! This is impossible I am an immortal! Mortals cannot harm me! THEY ARE WEAK!!!" Malekith stands there with his arms nothing but dead weight and burned in several places his spells dissipating as his arms lose all feeling. (this means Dragon is now free. Very Happy ) Malekith settling in with his fate says "Heh fine kill me but I will come back. I ALWAYS COME BACK!!! All you are doing is delaying the inevitable. I will make your world my peoples new home I promise you that! So go ahead! KILL ME FOOLISH MORTALS!!!"

((So who is going to do the honors. Very Happy ))

((Agent Y hit 1 times out of 6 times))
((Agent R hit 1 times out of 8 times))
((Big Guns hit 3 times out of 5 can repair itself 1 hit per admin post))
((Phanphina hit 4 times out of 6 times))
((Jiang Shi hit 6 times out of 8 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 am

Dragon cheers as he is free from the cage, he stretches his wings out wide and cracking his back.

Panphina still remaining in her dragon form flies over to Malekith stopping him in his tracks, "And the more you return...we will find you...and DESTROY YOU!" She spoke in her demonic dragon voice as she reached down and picked him up and tossed him up and into her mouth, swallowing him and letting him boil up into her dragon body.

Dragon stood shocked at the site, unable to believe Panphina had that in her. It was good, while most demons are like this..but for someone such as herself..being pure was the only way to keep her true demon inside her.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Y quickly recooperated and signalled R to get the car back. he then approached the demons with a notepad and two pen-like objects. Are any of you hurt? can any of you tell me how this all started

As Y wrote down their answers, he'd continue. When did this all start? he'd finalize by adjusting the other pen-like object and holding it up in front of the demons and asking Have you ever seen one of these?

((Admin knows exactly what's going on))

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:58 pm

((yes he does know))

As Malekith dies in the stomach of Panphina she would feel a slight indigestion as Malekiths spirit left through her mouth and is forced to his realm of Svartalfheim. As Agent Y begins preparing to do his job on the demons he is interrupted by Agent R who says "Hey new guy. I think you are going to neuralyze the wrong people. They are visiting demons from Mephisto's realm. You are supposed to do the whole registration process for them. The blue guy and his sexy partner however are the ones who live here and need to be neuralyzed. Oh and while your at it u may want to neuralyze the crowd as well they saw a lot of alien stuff today." Suddenly the 6 of them are swarmed by the crowd again. The crowd begin asking questions like "What was that thing in armor." "How does your car fly." "Channel 8 News. What exactly happened here. What caused the zeppelin to fall. does this have something to do with the other attacks that are happening around the city." Agent R suddenly yells "Aw crap they scratched the paint. Now we have to repaint it. I bet you that's coming out of my salary."

As all of this was happening and Agent R was checking on the car a portal appeared from thin air with a wounded Sif limping out of it she collapses being caught by Jiang Shi as he hops to her. She manages to yell out one sentence before she collapses "ASGARDIA IS IN PERIL." She is covered in massive cuts and bruises that look like they were made by a boulder. The civilians look in wonder and the news anchor from channel 8 looks to agent Y, Dragon and Panphina for information on what is happening. Daoshi goes over to her to see if she can help. Agent R says "Whoa. Hot girls are coming out of the wood work today."

A New Day Loki #1 - Page 2 Tumblr10

(I'll post the info on her today or tomorrow)

((So what now my friends what now))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:33 am

Panphina shifted back into her true form, feeling a little nauseous from her attempt at devouring Malekith she almost fell over only to be caught by her father Dragon. "Ughhh...did...we..do it?..." Panphina spoke a little drowsily as she looked up at Dragon from within his arms, he felt confused sort of..not knowing what to say as she clearly destroyed Malekith or at least sent his soul back but he decided it must of only been an act of demonic rage...he would have to discuss that with her later. He smiled, "Yea, we did it."

Dragon raised an eye brow at the men in black peoples, "Just a couple of scratches... " Panphina said nothing in her sickly state but would recover quickly.

As the people began to swarm the demons. Dragon stood in front of his daughter like a animal would protect its kin, his wings were exposed and spread as Panphina hid around him. Not being so use to human kind and most of all not liking to expose themselves or at least Dragon was not up for it...Panphina on the other hand was not use to this type of human nature and missed her tribe people.

"If you would excuse us...we should be on our way!" Said Dragon in annoyance with the humans as he began to flap his wings as the wind rushed the crowed of people just to get them out of the way.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:06 pm

The situation begins to distress Y. the aliens he was supposed to register with MiB escaped, the news arrived on scene, there are very many civilian witnesses to neuralyze, asgardians are literally appearing out of thin air, and his partner is being a horny idiot.

It occurs to Y that he is a registered alien visitor and under constant watch by M'geink and Bob who would have responded to the news vans by jamming the signals. That's one problem solved, but there are many more to come.

Y commands R to take the Asgardian in the big guns and persue the escaped aliens. He then calls HQ and requests reinforcements from J and K to go to asgard in advance while he cleans up the mess where he is.

He sets his neuralyzer to 3 hours, a little overboard but just to be safe, and addresses the civilians. If I could have everyone's attention, I have video footage to show of the events that just took place. if you could just look right at the lens,you'll get a clear view of everything. *FLASH!!* everyone we need you to get checked out with EMS right away there's been a terrible crash. The freon in the zepplin's air conditioner leaked into the engines causing a massive freezing explosion we need to make sure none of you are suffering any frostbite.

Y then leaves the scene. Once totally alone, he shapeshifts into a large hawk ((storing his equipment and clothes in his chest)) and takes flight in the direction he saw R go. he activates his communicator. R talk to me. Where are you?

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 pm

((Ok this is getting interesting you guys would have been able to continue on at this point had jamwalsh not taken the Asgardian away for questioning and panphina and dragon ran off we now have a little bit of a side story with this.))

((Oh to Agent Y's concerns. "It all seems like there's no end to it doesn't it." Said by the Guardian from The Spoony Experiment Ultima 9 Ascension (Part 2) yes I sight my sources Twisted Evil ))

as Panphina and Dragon flew off thinking job well done Agent R heard Agent Y's command and said "Ok not a problem u deal with the civilians here. Oh and the Asgardian weapon is too heavy even for my super strength so we need to call someone in to retrieve it." he ran over to the Asgardian and said to Jiang Shi "Excuse me blue guy. God you smell. Oh your dead . . . That explains it . . . Anyways! I have to take her now." Agent R in one motion takes the Asgardian warrior and drags her to her car making Jiang Shi say "Wait what are you doing. You steal a person after helping us kill Malekith. You dare betray our trust! You will die Agents!" Jiang Shi rushes after the vehicle as it flies off hopping to increase his speed from roof to roof to reach the flying car.

As the news woman talked the camera man starts waving his one hand making motions that the feed is down. She says "What do you mean we lost the feed. How did we lose the feed." As Agent Y called HQ they responded by putting Agent Zed on the feed who says "I am sorry to say all of our agents are busy at the moment we arrived too late onto the scene of one of these incidents to do anything about it and arrived at the end of another fight. But be warned. These things have already destroyed 2 9 block areas of New York City taking the Avengers Mansion and Empire State University with it. We have confirmed that the 2 alien creatures were both people involved in the Great Tragedy as the people call it. You may not believe me but it was The Enchantress from Asgardia and Captain America of our earth. The weird thing is from the samples we got from those areas matched exactly in DNA to an unknown source meaning that these entities that call themselves Infinis from what we heard from the other battles are the same person. Meaning that they are not the real people that they are portraying and all are able to create items that are either destroyed or were not in their possession when they died. Here is a list of people who were a part of the incident I want to know if you can decipher who could be heading for Asgardia as we speak. If not then I want you to inform me of the identity of this Entity for the record so we can plan out a means of counter attack for it should it reappear. Here are the missing people. Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, The Scarlet Witch, Ant Man (Hank Pym), Hawkeye, Baron Zemo (Helmut Zemo), MODOK, Mandarin, Enchantress, Doctor Doom, Ultron, and The Absorbing Man. We have also discovered that amongst the 14 places that are being targeted are different countries and different planets. With that I leave you to your duty good luck Agent Y." As Agent Y used his Neuralyzer the people accepted the lie as fact and proceeded with returning to their homes provided that they have homes now.

Agent R flew towards the 2 demons with Jiang Shi and Daoshi hot on their heels when he receives the transmission from Agent Y he says "Kinda busy right now the dead guy did not like me grabbing the Asgardian and is now chasing me with the Good looking Asian chick while I try to keep up with the Demons. Plus the Asgardian yea she is waking up about now and I don't know what she is going to think about us abducting her while she slept. Ok location, I just passed by the corner of 5th and main going northbound." From what Agent R said you would be able to catch up with them at the Flatiron Building on 23rd Street and 5th Avenue however agent Y also believes that Agent R will crash by then given the scenario given to him.

((Well this looks fun you guys thought that this was all over didn't you lol! So what will you do now Agent Y knowing all this information. You are of a rare set. You know ahead of time what it can do, How powerful it is and even its name prior to meeting it. What will you do with that information. Warn your allies who are either running away from you or trying to kill you under the guise of a misunderstanding. or leave them to be surprised at what they see and possibly doom your group to destruction unprepared. The choice is yours now Mwuhahahahahahaha AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Twisted Evil ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Y let out a sigh due to the trouble his partner has gotten into. whatever, just get into the sewers and out of the public eye give up the persuit. can't believe this, one you get them all alone just yield and explain yourself I'll be there asap.ps. I'm disquised as a seagull right now. Y would then dive into the nearest sewer well to assist R.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:01 am

((im honestly lost, where does it say a car is flying at us? im confuzzled and read this over 10 times XD ))
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:06 am

((well it was assumed that you flew off with dragon so the mib followed you in their flying car called the Big Guns. They used it to follow u as they needed to register you. The jiang shi did not like the mib kidnapping the asgardian so they chased the mib. Hope i cleared that up.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:26 am

((Ok here are the paragraphs they R the 1st and 3rd paragraphs of my last post where I did character actions

as Panphina and Dragon flew off thinking job well done Agent R heard Agent Y's command and said "Ok not a problem u deal with the civilians here. Oh and the Asgardian weapon is too heavy even for my super strength so we need to call someone in to retrieve it." he ran over to the Asgardian and said to Jiang Shi "Excuse me blue guy. God you smell. Oh your dead . . . That explains it . . . Anyways! I have to take her now." Agent R in one motion takes the Asgardian warrior and drags her to her car making Jiang Shi say "Wait what are you doing. You steal a person after helping us kill Malekith. You dare betray our trust! You will die Agents!" Jiang Shi rushes after the vehicle as it flies off hopping to increase his speed from roof to roof to reach the flying car.

Agent R flew towards the 2 demons with Jiang Shi and Daoshi hot on their heels when he receives the transmission from Agent Y he says "Kinda busy right now the dead guy did not like me grabbing the Asgardian and is now chasing me with the Good looking Asian chick while I try to keep up with the Demons. Plus the Asgardian yea she is waking up about now and I don't know what she is going to think about us abducting her while she slept. Ok location, I just passed by the corner of 5th and main going northbound." From what Agent R said you would be able to catch up with them at the Flatiron Building on 23rd Street and 5th Avenue however agent Y also believes that Agent R will crash by then given the scenario given to him.

Hope that helps but I will continue now if that is ok hopefully this will allow you all to work with it.))

Agent R would hear Agent Y's instructions and say "Ok good idea. Now let me build on it." as he rushed into the nearest open manhole being worked on by a sewer worker. As he passed the worker Agent R flashed him with a neuralyzer shot set for 1 hour. As the sewer worker eyes were adjusting Jiang Shi and Daoshi went in after Agent R. This proved to be a bad move as Jiang Shi was just hopping off of the walls to make him move faster Agent R saying to Agent Y "Oh this is bad. The zombie is faster in confined areas. He is literally bouncing off of the walls to get to me. Ill try to shake him and block off the Demons one sec." Agent R juked and jived and somehow got out of sight of Jiang Shi and Daoshi. Agent R would say "Haha lost them. Now on to my target." Realizing he was under his target he flew up and hovered in front of Panphina and Dragon. Agent R would say "HEY DEMONS!!! I NEED TO REGISTER YOU!!! YOU ARE ILLEGAL SUPERNATURAL BEINGS ON EARTH!!!" suddenly Agent R would push a button and the car that was flying would summon from within itself several odd looking guns. Agent R would then say slightly calmer "So lets just get to ground level and get this over with so I don't have to get your pretty little self on the island!"

Suddenly the car would shutter as Lady Sif would awake saying "What has happened!" looking at Agent R she would then say "YOU!!! YOU WOULD TAKE ME FROM MY HOMELAND!!! YOU WILL SUFFER FOR YOUR INCOLENCE MAN IN BLACK!!!" as she would stab at him with her swords Agent R saying "What the hell. Ease up lady. Calm down. Let me explain." Then Agent R would hear a thumb onto the roof of the car Agent R saying "OH NOW WHAT!!!" as Jiang Shi would rip the roof out of the car saying "Unhand the woman or I will show you no mercy. I will rip your organs out one at a time mortal." showing his dead eyes staring in a sort of horrifying glare. Agent R would say "OH COME ON!!! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!" then he would go on the communicator and say to Agent Y "Um yea I have a bit of a situation here that could use you immediate attention. Anytime now partner." Agent Y would come in at this moment seeing all that Agent R had gotten himself into. He could see that a whole crowd could see this scenario playing out.

((Ok I know you may not know what is going on Nightmare696 but at this point your characters would know obviously that guns are bad so I think you do not need to know exactly what is going on. What will Panphina and Dragon do with weapons pointed at them. Trust me you will know what this is all about soon. Malekith was actually waiting for Lady Sif to appear.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:11 pm

(( saddly it started with me being lost with wut was going on n than lead into being to busy with not school but ive been super focused in my artwork n writing lol now is when i post Smile ))

Dragon would turn around in mid air with Panphina, "What do you want with us now?!" Annoyed as he just wanted to get out of the mortals ways.

(lawl his attitude is total wolverine XD)
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:59 pm

As Y would catch up to R and the unregistered He became furious. once again contacting Zed "DAMN IT R!!!! Zed times square needs a new memory and I may need a new partner. how soon can they be here?" Landing on the big guns and reverting to his human disguise, he adresses the group as a whole. sorry everybody my partner's kinda stupid. can we go somewhere out of the public eye to continue this? Sif, you know why, but also the rest of you are unregistered, which means your continued presence on earth is not permitted until that problem is solved. After that's over and done with I'll explain everything. Y signals R to lower his weapons, but Secretly readies his own in case things get ugly.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:04 pm

((Ah I see np Nightmare))

Agent R would say "I apologize for the weapons but I had to do something to get your attention." Agent R would then look around for a place to continue this conversation.

As all eyes trained onto Agent Y the agent receives a message from Agent Zed saying "Sorry to say Agent R stays but keep in mind that as an agent he holds the other half that you lack as an agent. He is a master of 3 different fighting styles is good with weapons and knows how to gather information extremly well. Sure he is no tactical genius but his plan did allow the unregistered aliens to stop so that you 2 could explain. As for the neuralyzation considering the scope of the problem we have I have ordered all senior agents access to activate the neuralyzer in the Statue of Liberty. A signal flare is set to go off when things have cleared up in the city. in your team Agent R has the detonator is has been ordered to use it only when the signal flare is set off. A warning several of our agents have come into contact with this Infinis now and each time has had catastrofic results. It is safe to say that you will probably come across it when you go to Asgardia be wary. Agent Zed out."

Sif would think about the proposal as it was Thor and Odin who dealt with the MIB last time they came into contact with each other. But being there when the alliance treaty was signed she does know about the group. She would say "Yes I remember your group does not like to converse details around your own kind. Ok I will allow you to explain yourselves." Agent R would say "Ok we shall meet up at the top of that building. There only 1 or 2 people will notice us and hear our conversation." Jiang Shi would say "That seems ok with us." Daoshi saying "Up there huh. Seems alright with me." As the group reaches the top of the building they notice a huge explosion coming from the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier near the Statue of Liberty which crashes at the statue Agent R saying "Well seems that these aliens are getting serious. They have destroyed several monuments now. Ok the thing is you 2 . . . " points to Panphina and Dragon ". . . Are not registered to be here yet so you need to be registered by us as legal aliens. Now I know you 2 are not aliens but to our board Demons count as illegal aliens of Earth." Sif would say "I am sorry to say the people that you made the treaty with at Asgardia are both gone. Thor is dead and Odin has gone into exile. Asgardia. That is right! we must go Asgardia is under attack from the Frost Giants. They Have frozen over the lands that Asgardia rest over. We need help can I trust you people to help." Jiang Shi would say "Ok We will help you deal with these Frost Giants." Daoshi would say "Yes. We will help you. I mean that is why we chased the people in the car for." Sif looks to the rest of the group to hear their answers.

((So what will you guys do are you going to fight the Frost Giants of Jotunheim Cool ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum