Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day New Avengers #1

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Day New Avengers #1

Post  Dusk Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Dusk head instantly turned when he heard the ping of the elevator, with his superhuman senses he would definitely be able to hear that. Captain America? He thought to himself in surprise as he was bewildered by the hero's sudden appearance. He found the aura surrounding Rogers to be quite mysterious as it put him on edge. However, he had no time for chit chat. Dusk quickly evacuated the room to aid Necelis as quickly as he could. Following close behind captain America hoping Power woman would be able to defeat her opponent easily now.

"After you're finished with him..." Dusk said while running to rejoin Necelis, "Get to the jet, Jarvis will be waiting for us..."

Upon entering the room, Dusk immediately looked to the crazed Captain America with a sigh. Another opponent? But, why did it have to be such a fearsome one! He thought shaking his head in dismay. This was not his type of mission neither was it his day.

"Keep away from Captain America..." Dusk advised, "He isn't in his right state of mind but, he may still prove useful..."

Necelis understood what Dusk was implying as he pivoted his head at her as she quickly came into terms with his plan. Taking a breath, she would lift her good arm and began a pushing motion as she would try and use a psychic push to knock the Hood into Captain America. Her emerald eyes would intensify as she focused on utilizing her powers but, would blush a little as Dusk began treating her wounds with the last charge left in his medical kit. While Dusk was too focused on treating her to notice this.

"Keep focused and try and force the two at each other..." Dusk said not bothering to look up as he dressed her wounds.

Necelis nodded and continued to do so after a gulp as she focused on her task.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 pm

((Captain America hit 6 time out of 24 times))

The Hood gets pushed closer and closer to Captain America. The Hood not knowing it was him who threw the shield. The Hood looks back at Necelis and says "You have gotten on my last nerve. I am going to have you burning in a wall of hellfire." suddenly The Hood looks at the person he bumped into and says "Captain America!?!" as the Captain America Entity punches him in the face knocking The Hood flying in a backflip motion several feet to the wall causing the steel wall to give way and form a massive dent. Dusk can hear the building creek from that as he can tell the supports are starting to break from all the damage done this day. Dusk could tell that Captain America could not do something like that it was as if he were still under the influence of The Vipers Venom but even that could not explain this strength boost.

Luke Cage says to Jarvis "Get Bulldozer fixed up were going to need their help to beat this guy." Jarvis reluctantly heads over there and heals Bulldozer 4 hits of damage using the 2 med kits he found on the Quin Jet causing Bulldozer to get up in confusion to the good guys helping him. Captain America says "Where is Bucky. Who is Bucky. Why do I remember World War 2. Was I in World War 2." He would then scream "WHO AM I." causing a sonic boom to hit the entire facility hitting everyone and knocking them back away from him for 1 damage. Dusk could tell that did not help the situation as he could hear the whole facility creek as the supports begin to fail. Dusk believes that the building only needs one more hit like that for it will crumble. Luke Cage says "Hood. We need to work together to beat this guy." The Hood says "This guy is mine." as his face begins to transform again into the second transformation.

(beginning of 2nd stage of transformation out of 3)
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 4 11399510

The Hood closes his hood only to open it again revealing 6 fireballs that attack The Captain America Entity. The Captain America Entity manages to dodge the first 2 and only gets glancing blows from the rest causing the attack to only hurt him for 2 damage The Hood Finishes the second transformation

(End of 2nd stage of transformation out of 3)
A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 4 90873210

The Hood then begins to rapidly fire at The Captain America Entity about 8 shots screaming "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH." which The Captain America Entity just blocks using both of the shields he has now. The Captain America Entity then summons a Pistol of his own the same one he used when he was Captain Steve Rogers and fires it 4 times dealing Glancing Blows for 2 damage. Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle begin to rush The Captain America Entity Both punching him in the face one at a time in that order for 2 more damage. Power Woman manages to hit him with an uppercut knocking him flying upward for 1 damage. She then goes in for another punch only to be surprised when The Captain America Entity grabs her and punches her in the stomach for 1 damage. Still holding her hair the Captain America Entity floats there holding her by her hair in mid air. The Captain America Entity then throws her into Luke Cage though not damaging them. The Captain America Entity floats there defying character and physics. The Jarvis A.I. says "Warning. 8 minutes until self destruction."

((You now have a med kit with 1 charge in it held by Necelis, a med kit with 1 charge in it held by Power Woman, and 2 med kits with 2 charges in them held by Jarvis.))

((Jarvis is hit 1 times out of 4 times))
((Dusk is hit 5 times out of 7 times))
((Necelis is hit 6 times out of 12 times))
((Jewel/Power Woman is hit 6 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Luke Cage is hit 6 times out of 9 times))
((The Hood hit 8 times out of 10 times))
((Grey Gargoyle hit 8 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Bulldozer hit 9 times out of 12 times))

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Dusk groans as he's knocked back by the force, he takes a breath his eyes looked up at the building. He is exhausted beyond his own human limits. Blood seeps through his bandages as he groaned getting to his feet. Dusk grins laughing to himself forgetting his own human limitations. His head weary, he grabs Necelis's hand and runs toward the jet dragging her along.

"Come on... I got an idea..." Dusk said as Necelis nodded as she was dragged along.

Once they got into the Hydraulic lift, Dusk would waist no time in entering the jet ignoring Jarvis if he said anything. Instead, he'd make his way to the cockpit and drive the plane forward away from the Hydraulic lift. He took a breath, shutting his eyes trying to rember all the training he had recieved on flying jets. He would move the plane forward and slowly turn it at an angle.

"Jarvis, does this plane have any weapons? If there are fire them at Captain America you understand?" Dusk said then immediately taking Necelis as he darted towards the generator. His mission was to protect the Avenger mansion and he wasn't about to fail it. He would dart over to the controls wherever they were. Apparenty they were somewhere here and he had the pass codes to access it. He then planned to have Necelis use her telekinesis to somehow cool the generator with water, they could get from the pump.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm

((to be honest nick fury only asked u to capture the hood crew and protect the new avengers only if u could.))

((Captain America hit 7 times out of 24 times))

As Dusk entered the plane he would shove Jarvis out of the pilot seat and control the ship. when he asked Jarvis if the Quinjet has weapons Jarvis says "I am sorry sir but the Quinjet has no weapons at all. Mr Stark designed the Quinjet to be a transport vehicle not a weapon. If u wish I will try to ram Captain America with the jet."

Dusk would look at the coffee cup which had 2 codes in its rim the 1st was C1, I2, H3, T4, A5, W6, B7 and the second was Howard Stark Dusk instinctively assumed the 1st code was the entrance code and punched it in the computer speaking in Jarvis's voice "Welcome to the Avengers Main Control System who am I talking to?" showing a password bar. Dusk punched in Howard Stark and the computer spoke "Welcome Mr Stark please issue a command." Dusk would now just notice that a voice synthesizer was in his jacket pocket and it was set to change ones voice to that of Tony Stark (Iron Man)

((I think you get what I am implying right. Wink ))

As Necelis used the pump water to cool the generator and slowing the countdown a bit she would notice the fight continuing nearby as The Captain America Entity would come down and attack Luke Cage by slamming into him with his Shield for 1 damage as The Hood, Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle decended upon him The Captain America Entity turned the Photonic Shield into its wrist watch design and fire an energy blast at each of them. Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle dodge with The Hood getting hit with a glancing blow in the side of his stomach for 1/2 damage. Bulldozer tackles The Captain America Entity for 1 Damage and holds him down as Grey Gargoyle would touch The Captain America Entity with his right hand and turning him to stone. The Hood says "Captain America? This was Captain America? Well now he is just a statue." turning his attention to Luke Cage and saying "Well then I guess your next huh Luke." Dusk and Necelis would notice that The Captain America Entity would turn back to normal and stand up now wearing his Exo Armor from when he was Paralyzed. The Captain America Entity fires Miniature Exploding Rockets at The Hood, Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle hitting Bulldozer and The Hood for 1 damage as Grey Gargoyle narrowly escapes by dodging. Grey Gargoyle saying "Impossible no one has ever recovered from being turned to stone by my hand." Luke Cage tries to punch the Captain America entity but it does nothing as his armor is protected from all physical means of damage. Luke Cage then gets hit by what looks to be Mjolnir's lightning for 1 damage causing the facility to shake and creek some more. The Captain America Entity now holding the hammer in his hand along with his photonic shield but his normal shield was now gone. The Captain America Entity looks at his hands and says "Yes I remember i was paralyzed at one time. I also wielded Mjolnir at one time. But why do I remember stuff like a Batarang and Kryptonite I have never come across these items have I. Agh it is so confusing why do I remember these things. Why do I feel pain in my head. What is happening to me!" Dusk could tell that The Captain America Entity was confused and not fully of his own mind as if he was rediscovering who he was as the battle raged.

((Do u understand what is going on yet dusk. Do you know how he is able to use these items he did not possess when he died. Very Happy ))

((Luke Cage is hit 8 times out of 9 times))
((The Hood hit 9 1/2 times out of 10 times))
((Grey Gargoyle hit 8 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Bulldozer hit 10 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 pm

After Dusk punched int he codes he used the voice synthesizer to speak to the computer, "Deactivate self destruction sequence and reactivate defense and security protocols." Dusk said. Knowing Tony Stark, the guy had to have some sort of defenses and security for this base. Dusk was panicking, he did not want this place to go up in flames. He hoped that would work and something else crossed his mind.

"Is there an inventory of weaponry nearby and if there is could you tell me what's in the directory?" Dusk would ask with Stark's voice. "Cause I need something...something with a lot of fire power..."

(I have no idea what's going on XD)

Necelis would stay out of the fighting, she needed to stop this place from exploding that was her prerogative and the less people paid attneition to her, the better. She would look around for anything else she could do to prevent the explosion.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:11 pm

((Exo-Armor hit 2 times out of 4 times the hood managed to damage the armor and Captain America with the Phantasms))
((Captain America hit 12 times out of 24 times))

The Jarvis AI would say "Self Destruct Sequence has been terminated. Avengers Mansion security protocols have been reactivated." as Dusk said the next command to the Jarvis AI it said "Well sir might I suggest your recently repaired Thorbuster Armor Mark 1 in your armory just down the hall in your Robotics lab as I detect the presence of magical energies in the facility." Dusk only saw one problem with it in order to get to it he would have to get past The Captain America Entity.

((This is the armor Jarvis AI is talking about.))

A New Day New Avengers #1 - Page 4 2lsxhc10

((Really no idea I have given you many clues. Maybe 1 more in my next post will enlighten you and put fear into your heart when you realize how deep in trouble you are. Twisted Evil ))

Necelis noticed the Generator cooling down drastically (A part of the self destruct shut down)) and Dusk breathing a sigh of relief. The 2 would be able to see that the battle was not looking good. Several of your allies are badly injured with Luke Cage looking like he went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Jarvis yells "Get out of the way." as he tries to ram the Captain America Entity with the Quinjet managing to hit him for 1 damage (Go Jarvis) but The Captain America Entity managed to throw the Quinjet away not managing to break it however. (The Quinjet is alive) Power Woman and Luke Cage try to punch him Luke Cage saying "Pour it on. His armor has to break eventually." but miss as he dodges jewels punch and blocks the other one with his Photonic Shield. As bulldozer tries to headbutt him saying "Your a dead man Captain America." The Captain America Entity manages to turn his Photonic Shield into a Photonic Quarterstaff and hits Bulldozer in the head for no damage as Bulldozers head is unable to be damaged unless by Thor's lightning however it stops Bulldozer from his charge. (That is impressive as nothing is able to do that normally) The Captain America Entity uses Mjolnir to send a lightning bolt through the building and hitting Buldozer for 1 damage leaving a hole in the ceiling leading all the way up past the roof. Grey Gargoyle tries to punch The Captain America Entity saying "Die Damn you." but his fist does not even dent the Exo-Armor.

The Hood says "I'm sick of this. You die now Captain America." As you see several phantasms fly off of The Hood hood and rip into the Exo-Armor dealing 4 1/2 damage hits for 2 Damage. The Hood would then create a Firefall with a horrific visage on it which he fires at The Captain America Entity engulfing it in flames and doing 2 damage to it. (it will do 1 damage to it as long as he is wearing the armor for 2 rounds) Jarvis would come over and heal The Hood with 2 Charges realizing that he is the best defense for Captain America right now. The Hood says "You know when this is all over I will be feasting on your entrails. So helping me is pointless." Jarvis says "Master Cage and his wife will show you to the door when that happens. But for now you are the only one doing any significant damage to our enemy so we need to make sure you are in tip top shape for that purpose." Jarvis uses his last 2 charges healing Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle (The hood has been healed 4 damage and Bulldozer and Grey Gargoyle have been healed 2 damage) The Jarvis AI speaks and says "Arming Security Protocols. Security Protocols set to eliminate Captain America. Target Locked." Suddenly 2 gun turrets appear and fire electrical bolts at The Captain America Entity dealing 2 1/2 damage hits for 1 damage and stunning him The Captain America Entity only managing to throw his Photonic Shield at the turrets and destroying them. (this will last until the second admin post after this one so take advantage of this golden opportunity) The Captain America Entity says "No I have to figure out who I am. I have to find out my purpose."

((You now have a med kit with 1 charge in it held by Necelis, and a med kit with 1 charge in it held by Power Woman.))

((For stopping the self destruct you gain some new helpers either in my next post or the post thereafter.))

((For reactivating the security you gain it as an ally to help you though each unit of security can withstand only 1 hit.))

((For calling upon the Weapons Division of the Avengers Mansion you gain the Thorbuster Armor and trust me you might need it.))

((Luke Cage is hit 8 times out of 9 times))
((The Hood hit 5 1/2 times out of 10 times))
((Grey Gargoyle hit 6 1/2 times out of 9 times))
((Bulldozer hit 9 times out of 12 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 pm

((I don't know the Marvel and DC Universe well enough to know what's occurring. Only that that's not really Captain america but an entity of him or something to that effect))

Dusk starts breathing heavily, he takes a breather as he tries to relax. Although his allies weren't doing that great in the fight, he could do little to aid them. Necelis immediately began dressing Dusk's wounds, the boy grunted slightly as he hadn't expected Necelis to touch him. As Dusk was being healed, he looked ahead waiting for an opening. Dusk's eyes opened wide open as he ran straight towards the Thorbuster suit. Being a military operative, Dusk was not without training on how to operate technological weapons of warfare. Although he had never used anything this advanced, he was a quick learner. Necelis would be at the ready to create a psychic wall of energy between Dusk and Captain America if something were to go wrong.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:48 pm

((due to the new changes there are changes to all characters stats and hp listings))

((Exo-Armor hit 2 times out of 4 times the hood managed to damage the armor and Captain America with the Phantasms))
((Captain America hit 26 1/2 times out of 40 times))

((well knowledge of the marvel or dc universe may not help you as this is my own creation but good job guessing that that is not really captain America.))

Dusk would see a golden opportunity to get past the onslaught as The Hood was distracted with the Captain America Entity to notice Dusk run by and The Captain America Entity was stunned and barely able to move. As Dusk ran by he would end up going over the shield of The Captain America Entity and entered the suit The Jarvis A.I. would say "Very Good sir. Power levels at 100%. Now may I suggest you deal with Captain America first as I sense he has alot of magic in him as well as several unknown energies as well." Dusk would then hear The Jarvis A.I. say "Warning it seems that Captain America is building up the electricity that is stunning him. If enough electrical energy is built up he may reach critical mass. Loading up the lethal security protocals to avoid making the build up any worse." Dusk would see another round of the security appear. While The Jarvis A.I. talked about the electrical buildup Luke Cage says "Oh so you dont like that well then lets light you up then." Dusk would then notice Luke Cage grab a electrical cable from the wall and jam it into The Captain America Entity with an "AAAAH!" dealing 2 damage to him. The Captain America replying by also saying "AAAAAAAHHH!"

Luke Cage says "Everyone hit him with as much electricity as you can!"  The Hood then suddenly attacked Luke Cage with an electrical attack dealing 1 damage (as Luke Cage was not expecting The Hood to turn on him given the situation) The Hood then says "I told you Captain America is mine! If you want to get in my way then I will kill you first!" The Hood then fires at Luke Cage with his lightning 2 more times dealing 1 damage each time (Note the attack normally does 2 damage unless you have superhuman durability.) The Jarvis A.I. says "Sir if you can stay in sustained contact with Captain America you can absorb the electricity out of him and avoid him going into critical mass." (Yep you can avoid critical mass however you must be in contact with him for each electric hit he received and I am only counting 2 at this time. This requires multitasking as now you must not let anyone hit Captain America with electricity.)) Bulldozer charges at The Captain America Entity and tackles it for 1 damage He then holds him down while Grey Gargoyle and him pummel The Captain America Entity dealing 11 damage. The 2 get off of The Captain America Entity afterwards.

Power Woman charges The Hood and punches him 2 times for 1/2 damage and missing 4 times as The Hood tries to dodge. Power Woman then gets shot at with knockout gas grenades that knock out Power Woman and came from Madame Masque who rolled in from behind Dusk saying "Leave him alone!" The Captain America Entity then gets attacked by both Mister Fear and Mandrel who surround him and try to use thier mind altering effects on The Captain America Entity. When they fail Mandrill gets glared at by The Captain America Entity Mandrill says "Well I'm out of here." and runs off back into the elevator. Mister Fear however responds by punching The Captain America Entity who was getting back up onto his knees and dealing 1/2 damage as his fist was unable to do more damage injuring his hand in the process and hurting himself for 1 damage. The Captain America Entity then hits Mister Fear with his shield knocking him back several feet into a wall for 1 damage Mister Fear responding by getting up in pain and saying to Madame Masque "I'm sorry Madame Masque your on your own. I can't help you." The Captain America Entity being stunned yet again he cannot do anything but feebly defend himself. Squirrel Girl then pops up beside Dusk saying "I'm back. Danielle is safe. Tell me what is going on. Why Is Captain America attacking Luke and why is Captain America alive. Didn't he die in the tragedy a few days ago."

((Jarvis hit 1 times out of 14 times))
((Dusk hit 5 times out of 6 times (11 times in berserker mode)))
((Necelis hit 6 times out of 19 times))
((Squirrel Girl hit 8 times out of 15 times))
((Jewel/Power Woman hit 6 1/2 times out of 20 times))
((Luke Cage hit 11 times out of 20 times))
((The Hood hit 6 1/2 times out of 18 times))
((Grey Gargoyle hit 6 1/2 times out of 19 times))
((Bulldozer hit 9 times out of 18 times))
((Madame Masque hit 9 times out of 17 times))
((Mandrill hit 6 times out of 11 times))
((Mister Fear (Larry Cranston) hit 9 times out of 17 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum