Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day Loki #1

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A New Day Loki #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Day Loki #1

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Panphina would nod, "right" Dragon growled at the remark being called an "illegal alien" he would approach Agent R intimidatingly, standing over his head. He spoke with a growl, his fangs revealing "And what do you know about Demons?"
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 am

Y would reply for R He is actually pretty stupid. R how's big guns holding up?

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:26 am

Agent R would say "Yes. We will help you how could we deny the request of someone so ravishing. As for you Demon . . ." as if suddenly realizing what Agent Y said he would quickly look to his left and yell to Agent Y "What did you say about me? Ill kick your ass!" recomposing himself he continues what he was saying to Dragon "As I was saying. I dealt with your kind before when a demon rampaged in New York and tore up the harbor district. I also knocked the beast down with my own 2 fists. We have also done a lot of research into your kind. There are several of you scattered into several plains of Hell. The most noteable being the ones that serve Mephisto in his realm as they have attacked Earth the most frequently. The Current Hell-lords are as followed. Asmodeus, Beelzeboul, Dormammu, Hellstorm, Marduk Kurios, Mephisto, Olivier, Satannish, and Thog who are led by the current Satan also known as Great Red Dragon. Other rulers of hell worlds include Hela, and Surtur of Norse Mythology and Pluto of Greek Mythology."

Agent R would pause and then say to Agent Y and the others "The Big Guns all fixed except for the hole in the roof but considering that we are fighting giants I doubt that they would be poking their hands into the hole or even be able to with the size of their hands the hole is only about the size of a manhole cover right now since the zombies stunt." Jiang Shi would give a glare at Agent R who says "Did not mean it as an insult buddy. Calm down."

Sif would say "Ok then if you guys are ready we can get going Heimdall must have been waiting for a while now. I only hope that they managed to hold the Frost Giants off while I was away." She would raise her sword into the air and a blue portal would appear in front of the group. Sif would rush in there first readied for combat. Jiang Shi would follow with Daoshi. As everyone looked on they would notice that Agent R was already in the Big Guns saying "Ok lets kick some giant ass. You coming Y." Agent Y would notice 4 med kits tucked away in the back of the Big Guns

((You see jamwalsh this is why Zed gave you Agent R he know a lot about many people and aliens and has knowledge on many factions and organizations which can make deciphering who is responsible for the attack easy. Plus he is a great alien and demon buster who is adept at taking an enemy down using his brawn and weapons and not relying on tactics and dirty tricks to win the battle. This provides a good counter balance to Agent Y. just thought you should know that.))

As you guys enter the portal it closes behind you Agent Y saying "There is no turning back now." The group would see that they are on the edge of a entire city floating just above a grassy plain that had been recently frozen over. The village is also frozen over and a fog of war had fallen over the area. Sif then says "They must have the Casket Of Endless Winters. It is the only thing capable of freezing an area like this this fast. At this rate the whole world will freeze over and nothing will live." The group would notice many large Frost Giants attacking the village. Sif says "To get to their leader we are going to have to fight past these giants. But where is Heimdall and Balder." The group would suddenly see 2 warriors defending the portal from 6 Frost Giants when the fog cleared. The warriors were Heimdall and Balder who seemed heavily wounded. Sif said "HEIMDALL! BALDER! HOLD ON I'M COMING!"

((Frost Giants))
A New Day Loki #1 - Page 3 Frost_12

((Heimdall))
A New Day Loki #1 - Page 3 Thor-h11

((Balder The Brave))
A New Day Loki #1 - Page 3 Balder11

2 of the Frost Giants that were attacking Heimdall and Balder begin to focus on Sif slamming their weapons down onto her but not hurting her as she had amazingly (amazingly unless you are a MIB Agent or know about the Asgardians) blocked the attack with her weapons. Jiang Shi says "Demons! Agents! Go help the others! We will help Sif out!" The group would notice that the Giants against Heimdall have an axe or a spiked club. The Giants against Balder have an axe or a sword. The Giants against Sif have an axe or a mace. Jiang Shi rushes forward and stops in front of one of the Giants and summons 2 Butterfly Daggers jumping up and slashing at one of the Frost Giants that is attacking Sif chest dealing 1 damage. Daoshi runs up and readies a fire talisman throwing it at the other of the Frost Giants that is attacking Sif chest dealing 2 damage and causing him to shrink about 1/2 an inch. Agent R says "Ok pick a target and I will drive around him and come back around his ally. While I do that you fire all the weapons at them." Heimdall noticing Sif says "You have made it Sif. Are these warriors strong." Sif would reply "Do we have any other option Heimdall. The Frost Giants threaten all of Midgard. We could use all the help we can get." Balder says "Then lets take the battle to these Frost Giants and send Ymir back to Jotunheim." Heimdall and Balder then strikes at the Frost Giants barely missing as they scrape a couple of hairs off the beards of the Frost Giants.

((All Characters are fully healed save for Sif who is still hurt from the assault she took before she met you guys.))

((So are you guys ready for some real action.))

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Dragon would place his hand on Agent R's shoulder, "Hmph.. you know to well. I respect that."

Once through the portal the demons would immediatly ready themselves for battle. Dragon would look at Panphina, "you know what to do..." She nodded and shapeshifted into a dragon reaching full size of the frost giants, she shifted into a western red toned dragon much larger than the one seen before. "She can take on quite a few in that form...best to stay out of her range, she'll be ok. So how are we doing this? I cant expect a few mortals to take on those on your own... ill have to go with one of you."

A New Day Loki #1 - Page 3 Dragon11

Last edited by Nightmare696 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Y would observe panphina's transformation without emotional response. It's impressive to be sure, but I want better odds than that. Do not react to what I'm about to do. As Y rises from the Big Guns, he takes aim and fires a tendril cluster at Panphina loaded with rapid regeneration abilities. He then signals R to steer towards Balder and arms himself.

Last edited by jamwalsh on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 am

((Frost Giant 1 hit 4 times out of 10 is 4 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 2 hit 2 times out of 10 is 6 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 3 hit 0 times out of 10 is 10 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 4 hit 0 times out of 10 is 10 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 5 hit 1 times out of 10 is 10 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 6 hit 0 times out of 10 is 10 times as tall as a human))

The Mamory Gland that is thrown onto Panphina attaches itself onto her back right on the left shoulder blade behind the wing. Panphina would feel healthier as this thing is lached onto her. Agent R realizes his signal and heads towards Balder attempting to do a fly by attack on the enemy. Sif would jump up and slash at the Frost Giant Jiang Shi attacked but the Frost Giant blocks with his axe making a "Clang" sound and attempts to strike her back but she blocks making another "Clang" sound and taking no damage but is launched into the snow at its feet. Jiang Shi lands into the Frost Giants shoulder and jumps up again behind the Frost Giant casting a spell that makes his daggers light on fire and throws the 2 daggers at the Frost Giants back one at a time each hitting for 1 damage each and making the Frost Giant shrink each time. He is now only 6 times as tall as a human. Daoshi then throws 4 of her talismans out in front of her which float around her and stop around her vertical in four corner formation around her. She then casts the spell and the talismans cast fireballs at the other Frost Giant near Sif who blocks the 1st 2 of the fireballs but the second 2 hit him 2 times in the chest for 1 damage each and making the Frost Giant shrink. He is now only 4 times as big as a human. The Giants scream in agony the one that Jiang Shi hit turns and readies an attack to hit him when Sif rushes forward and slashes at the Frost Giants leg hitting for 1 damage and making the Frost Giant collapse onto one knee. The other Frost Giant would attack Daoshi with his mace who was unable to dodge and got hit for 1 damage knocking her flying several feet away. Jiang Shi would show concern screeming "DAOSHI!!!" and then look back at the Frost Giants with rage.

Heimdall would charge forward and strike at the Frost Giant with the axe who blocks it making a "Clang" sound. The Frost Giant then tries to attack him with his axe which Heimdall blocks with his sword making another "Clang" sound and causing an explosion of force that blasts snow away from where Heimdall was. When it clears Heimdall is still standing there blocking the attack. The other one attacking Heimdall hits Heimdall in the front with his spiked club from Heimdalls right side causing 1 damage and launching Heimdall several feet back with blood coming out of his mouth. Heimdall is not moving after that attack and the 2 would turn their attention to Panphina who appeared out of no where to them. They begin to approach Panphina readying their weapons for attack.

Balder would scream "HEIMDALL!!!" He would jump up and attack with his sword hitting the Frost Giant in the chest for 1 damage. The Frost Giant would then attack with his sword missing as Balder dodges by rolling to the right the moment he lands. The other Frost Giant strikes with his axe but also misses as Balder rolls out of the way again. The Giants noticed the Big Gund coming but does not realize what it is.

((I will post a map on my next post.))

((Panphina hit 0 times out of 6 times))
((Dragon hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Agent Y hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Agent R hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Jiang Shi hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Daoshi hit 1 times out of 6 times))
((Balder hit 8 times out of 12 times))
((Sif hit 2 times out of 8 times))
((Heimdall hit 8 times out of 10 times))

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:02 am

Panphina would feel the memory gland attached to her once shifted, as the giants approached her ready to fight she charges in with her wings spread and breaths a large range of fire onto the frost giants. Dragon notices Daoshi is in trouble and flys in to help out her and Jiang-shi, he flys in at fast speed into the frost giant targeting her and claws its face with his sharp talons plus his super strength and speed combine.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Y signals R to reinforce Hiemdall and while preparing for a fight reaches for big guns' weapons giving them an extra fiery kick.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 am

((Frost Giant 1 hit 4 times out of 10 is 4 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 2 hit 5 times out of 10 is 4 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 3 hit 10 times out of 10 is 2 times as tall as a human and dead))
((Frost Giant 4 hit 10 times out of 10 is 2 times as tall as a human and dead))
((Frost Giant 5 hit 1 times out of 10 is 10 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 6 hit 1 times out of 10 is 10 times as tall as a human))

((Here is the map. Gi M means Mace Frost Giant, Gi A means Axe Frost Giant, Gi C means Club Frost Giant, Gi S means Sword Frost Giant, Pan means Panphina, Dra means Dragon, Ag Y means Agent Y, Ag R means Agent R, Jia means Jiang Shi, Dao means Daoshi, Bal means Balder, Sif means Lady Sif, and Hei means Heimdall.))

A New Day Loki #1 - Page 3 Asgard10

((Since Panphina gained initiative I will do the round of Panphinas battle 1st including Frost Giant 3 and 4, Hiemdall, Agent Y and R and Panphina))

Panphina's breath her fire breath at the Frost Giants hits them both for a glancing blow of 2 damage + 2 damage extra from using a weakness each as they try to block it engulfing them in flames and shrinking them 2 sizes each. They are now 8 times bigger than a human and thus smaller than Panphina (They will suffer 1 damage per round for 2 rounds shrinking down 2 more sizes when the burning finishes) Agent Y and R then come in with the Tri Barrel Plasma Guns that fire a barrage of 12 shots in total hitting 10 out of 12 times dealing 5 damage with normal strikes with an additional 5 damage from the fire damage for a total of 10 damage killing it outright as it shrinks to 2 times as large as a human (its minimum size) and falls onto his back in utter shock as he quickly dies. (I rolled 12 times 10 were hits and no glancing blows. the dice were definately on your side Jamwalsh) Agent R then passes by the corpse and makes a turn so that he is appraching the other one from the south. As Agent R charges the second Frost Giant who is in utter shock that one of his kinsmen was felled so easily saying "Thats impossible!" Agent Y fires the Noisy Crickets mounted in the front which hit the Frost Giant for a glancing blow of 1/2 damage + 1/2 more fire damage per Gun (the reason why the Noisy Cricket did not do as much damage as normal is because they have Superhuman Endurance which allows them to resist a bit) Following up with a De-Atomizer that pops up from the hood and fires it's blast at the Frost Giant hitting him dead on in the chest for 2 damage + 2 more damage fire damage which finishes off the other Frost Giant and killing him as he shrinks to 2 times the size of a human while flying backwards and landing dead on top of the other Frost Giant. (I cannot believe the luck you 2 had this round.) Agent R says "Welcome to the 21st century!" Heimdall would look at the smoldering enemies and say "By Odins Beard! I have never seen a Frost Giant felled like that before. You are truly great warriors of Midgard."

((Since Dragon gained initiative next I will do the round of Dragons battle next including Frost Giant 1 and 2, Jiang Shi, Daoshi, Lady Sif and Dragon))

As Dragon rushes in to scratch the face of the Frost Giant, the Frost Giant notices Dragons advance and counters the scratch by using his mace which results in the mace and Dragons claw clashing off of each other for a "Ping" sound. The Frost Giant after the clash would say "You will fall to my mace. Servant of Surtur." swings his mace hitting Dragon with a glancing blow for 1/2 damage as Dragon tries to dodge and the mace's one spike scratches his chest (Nightmare696 decides his Dragon tries to dodge but suffice to say he gets a small gash on his chest) The other Frost Giant uses his axe to try to hit Sif who recently stabbed him in the leg while turning around but missed as she just dodged it by leaping to the left. Lady Sif leaps up and slashes the Frost Giants face right on the cheek for direct hit 1 damage saying "You are the ones who will fall giant". Jiang Shi then casts another spell summoning his hook swords and casts another spell to engulf the swords in fire saying "You will pay for harming her fiend." He then disappears for a second as he moves so fast it did not register to anyones eyes fast enough. He reappears at the left side of the Frost Giant and slashes with his swords slicing the side of the Frost Giant for a direct hit of 1 damage + 1 damage fire damage shrinking him. He is now only 4 times the size of a human as he cries in agony from the gashes. Daoshi gets up seeing Dragon she says "Thank you. Here. Use my magic to defeat the enemy." She casts a spell throwing a talasman that lands upon the chest of Dragon which makes his claws catch on fire. The fire does not damage Dragon but does make his future attacks deal fire damage.

((And since Balder and his Frost Giants are the only ones left to attack they are last))

Balder runs up to the Frost Giant in front of him. The Frost Giant attacks by slamming his axe down with an "AAAAGGHH!" but misses as Balder just leaps to the right of the axe, jumps onto the axe and leaps all the way up his arm to his head to slash his face for a direct hit of 1 damage with a "NYYAAGGHH!" Balder then leaps off and the other Frost Giant saying "You shall die this day Balder!" and tries to hit him with his sword but misses as Balder jumps to the left away from the 2 Frost Giants.

((Dragon hit 1/2 times out of 8 times))
((Jiang Shi hit 0 times out of 8 times))
((Sif hit 2 times out of 8 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon May 06, 2013 1:48 am

Dragon would catch the mace with the palm of his hand and laugh as a tiny bit of blood would drip from it, he than would receive the spell given by Daoshi look down at his talons and smirk , "Cool" he would say like a young teenager checking out a new toy. He would glare at them for a bit, making smooth motions with them as he watched the flames dance with the movement of his strikes and than strikes the frost giant now smaller than him in the face with his flaming talons.

(( back and staying!! I took way to long i know xD Now James can post! LOL))
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Y would signal to R to target Giant 6, but also to put him in close range of Giant 5. As he did this he would set his neuralyzer's year count to 30 and put on his sunglasses. As R focused fire on Giant 6, Y stuck his arm out the window, neuralyzing Giant 5.

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:19 pm

((Frost Giant 1 hit 6 times out of 10 is 2 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 2 hit 10 times out of 10 is 2 times as tall as a human and knocked out))
((Frost Giant 5 hit 1 1/2 times out of 10 is 10 times as tall as a human))
((Frost Giant 6 hit 1 times out of 10 is 10 times as tall as a human))

((Ill do Panphina and Dragon 1st starting with Dragon))

((I am assuming Dragon only did 1 actual attack against the giant so yea that is what I accounted for))

As Dragon attacks the Giant he manages to pound it right in the face for 2 damage. The giant shrinks again now only 2 times larger than a human. (And unfortunately staying that way as that is their lowest size that they can go.)) Frost Giant with a mace attacks Dragon with his mace 3 times wildly saying "I will show you and Surtur that we Frost Giants are not easily defeated by your kind." He would miss with the 1st strike, miss with the 2nd strike, Hit with the 3rd strike for 2 damage as it hits him over the head and flings him to the snow below. The Frost Giant would then stomp onto Dragon 2 times dealing 2 damage each.  The Frost Giant would then yell "Go back to Surtur where your safe." before he would try to stomp again missing as Dragon dodges the foot causing the snow to move around them like a blizzard for a few moments. (I am sorry the dice were cruel this round to Dragon) Daoshi would run over to Dragon and begin healing him from the 6 hits. Panphina would notice that Dragon was hurt and receiving healing.

((Next is Jiang Shi as they are part of that fight))

Frost Giant with an axe would strike at Jiang Shi with 5 attacks hitting Jiang Shi only 1 time for 1 damage as Jiang Shi is launched several feet away. Jiang Shi would get up and reset his bones that were dislocated. He would then begin walking suddenly with a hop he would teleport in front of the Giants face and attack with his hook swords gashing the Giants face for 2 damage and shrinking him. Jiang Shi would continue to attack the Frost Giant by teleporting to areas of his body and slashing at them missing the 1st 2 times but managing to hit the 3rd time for 2 damage as the hook swords get stuck in the Frost Giants back. The Frost Giant screams in agony from this as Jiang Shi finishes off the Giant by hopping back up above the Frost Giants face and while falling do a kick to the face of the giant with all the force his body could muster damn near breaking it. The Giant would fall forwards defeated Sif saying "Good job now lets fell us another Frost Giant." Sif running to the one Dragon and Daoshi are fighting and slashing it in the ankle for 1 damage. Sif would then try to attack again but was knocked back by the Giant for 1 damage as she landed in the snow.

((Ok the MIB are last with Balder))

Agent R would circle around and begin heading towards the Frost Giants that Agent Y told him to go for. The Big Guns would say "Recharging weapons." ((This takes 1 round so you will have them again in the next round.)) As The Frost Giant with a sword would ready an attack on Balder he would get a face full of Nueralyzer from Agent Y losing 30 years of his memory saying "What happened. Was I doing something? Wait why am I in a battle! Why are we attacking so soon?!? Did I miss something!?!" The Giant would look around in confusion. As he places his eyes upon Balder again he would say "BALDER! You will die this day Asgardian." ((The Frost Giants and the Asgardians war has been going on since the ice age this making 30 years of lost knowledge not make him forget Balder just why they are attacking them so soon after the last defeat.)) Agent R would ready his Noisy Cricket and fire a shot at the Frost Giant on his side missing as the Frost Giant instinctively blocks with his axe but is still pushed several feet back with his feet dragging on the ground. The Giant would say "What the. The People of Midgard never had this kind of power before. Only an Asgardian could push me around like that." The Giant would then respond by attacking the Big Guns with a massive attack but misses as Agent R dodges by making banking left. The Giant with an axe would glare at the Agents making it clear who his new targets were. Balder would look up and see his assisting allies saying "Seems Sif did bring mighty warriors from Midgard after all." Balder would refocus his attention at the Frost Giant attacking him and strike at it with his sword hitting its foot for 1/2 damage as the Giant tried to dodge the attack. Balder would then attack the other foot dealing another 1/2 damage due to the giant trying to dodge.

((Jiang Shi hit 1 times out of 8 times))
((Sif hit 3 times out of 8 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:05 pm

(My god...i actually cannot believe i did not ever notice a post happen here...well moving on now!)

As the Frost Giant was seen stomping Dragon from Panphina's view, as she was still in her Red Dragon form...she would rage, releasing a fears roar as she spread her wings, looking straight at the frost giant.

"YOU SHALL PARISH IN MY FLAMES!!!! DIIIEEEEEE" The words seemed to speak through her roar and flames, she took off and flew into the view of the frost giant...cutting it off from Dragon. Everything about her looked like something to fear as she stared the frost giant down, bits of flame would peak from her mouth as she got ready to roast the frost giant to crisp !

(This is a lot similar to the form she would of taken as a dragon and the way it would be staring at the Frost giant, but only with the giant inches away from its face unable to escape.)

A New Day Loki #1 - Page 3 Reddra10

She would than grab the frost giant with her giant reptile hand, holding it up against her mouth...unable for the giant to escape. As she enhailed her breath , the frost giant could feel the intense heat coming off her breath..with a release she blew flames that roasted him while in her hand...unable to move or do anything but be scorched to death by a Dragon's smoldering breath.

Once done she would release another roar and eat the remains of the frost giant.

"MORE!! MORE!!!! MUST KILL THEM ALL!!!"

~

Dragon would try to sit up a bit while Daoshi was mending his wounds, "Don't worry about me to much...i have taken worst hits. Wheres Panphina?.." He would look up to see the destruction being done, "Shit...this isn't good. We have to stop her, shes losing control."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  jamwalsh Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Y would refresh the infusion on big guns' weapons noticing the rampage in the background. He signals to R and says Uh, should we be worried about that? As the weapons fully recharge Y shouts at R Shit, FIRE! FIRE!

jamwalsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:17 am

((Frost Giant 1 hit 10 times out of 10 is 2 times as tall as a human and dead))
((Frost Giant 2 hit 10 times out of 10 is 2 times as tall as a human and knocked out))
((Frost Giant 5 hit 10 times out of 10 is 2 times as tall as a human and dead))
((Frost Giant 6 hit 2 1/2 times out of 10 is 10 times as tall as a human))

((This time ill start with the MIB part of the fight.))

The Frost Giant with the sword ((Frost Giant 6)) would continue to attack The Big Guns with his sword 7 times in rapid succession trying to destroy The Big Guns. The first strike would miss as Agent R continued to bank away from the strikes. The second strike would also miss due to Agent R banking hard. The third hit The Big Guns right in the wind shield cracking it and almost breaking it for 2 damage. Agent R would respond "Damn! He Broke the wind shield! I can't see anymore." While Agent R talked The fourth strike would hit the motor of The Big Guns damaging it through the cars hood for 2 damage again, causing some turbulence to the cars flying functions. The fifth strike would miss as Agent R instinctively dodged by rising upward descending back down in the next instance. The sixth strike would hit the cars roof damaging the car for another 2 damage. With a "RRRRRAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!" the seventh strike would hit The Big Guns again in the roof of the car while the Agents were recovering from the last attack dealing another 2 damage and slamming the car into the ground for another 1 damage to both the Big Guns and the agents inside.

((I'm considering attacks that knock The Big Guns on the ground or against a wall like that of a car crash that will deal damage to the agents inside.))

Agent R would wake up bleeding from his head and would check Agent Y saying "You ok Y!" Agent R would try to get the car going again. The moment The Big Guns sprung to life again Agent R would say to Agent Y "Y! Y are you ok!" After checking Agent Y and noticing that Y was ok and awake Agent R would say "Ok that's good. Glad to see your ok. I don't think the car can handle much more of this though." The Big Guns would rise ready for the next attack. Agent R would try to say something to Agent Y's comment when The Big Guns would say "Weapons Recharged." Agent Y would then try to fire all the guns but he would notice the De-Atomizer and the Tri Barrel Plasma Guns had an lighted up X on their icon and would not activate. He would also notice the Noisy Crickets were working as they fired at the Frost Giant who would use his sword to whack the blast away.

The Frost Giant would smirk at the mortals and say "You mortals have angered forces far beyond your comprehension. Now You will feel the wrath of a Frost Giant!" As The Frost Giant was attempting to raise his sword one more time Agent R would aim his pistol out the window and fire it right into the Frost Giant face for 1 damage. The Frost Giant would reel back and cover his face saying "AAAAARGH! You will pay for this mortal!" as he would be blinded from the attack. Agent R would then say "Yea yea. You immortals always act like your invincible. Let's see how confident you are when you are brought down to our level."

Agent R would duck back into the car and say "Ok Y lets do this. Were going to play keep away with this guy and lure him away from Balder. Then Once the car repairs itself we will unload the entire arsenal onto him in a surprise attack. Until then since the windshield won't get repaired." Agent R would kick out The Big Guns windshield so that he could see. The Frost Giant would say "What are you planning mortal?" Agent R would ready himself and try to make the Frost Giant follow him which works as the Frost Giant begins chasing the two M.I.B. Agents saying "Where are you mortals going? Get back here you cowards!"

Heimdall seeing this would rush over now healed after resting for a time and slash at the Frost Giant attacking The M.I.B. Agents. Upon hitting the Frost Giant in the chest with his sword for a 1/2 damage grazing blow Hiemdall would say "Your opponent is me now Frost Giant." continue attacking the Frost Giant 4 more times missing as the Frost Giant would dodge and deflect the blows with his axe.

The Frost Giant that was attacking Balder would ready his axe and say "I may not know why we are attacking you so soon after our last defeat but that won't stop me from participating in the battle. This day Balder. you will die!" The Frost Giant would slam his axe down missing as Balder rolled to the left of the axe. The Frost Giant would then swing the axe for a 1/2 damage glancing blow as the axe made a small laceration on Balders neck which began to bleed. Balder would grasp the neck as The Frost Giant would attack again with 2 angled swings from up to down which missed as Balder still holding his neck would dodge the attacks by jumping away from them. The Frost Giant would then land a devastating upward strike that launched Balder through the wall to the building behind him for 1 damage. The Frost Giant would then walk through the building wall making a larger hole and would stand above the lying Balder who could barely move from that last attack. The Frost Giant would then raise his foot above Balder and stomp onto him for 1 damage. He would then twist his foot for another 1 damage as the foot shifting that way cause crushing damage. The Giant would then take his foot off of Balder and looked on as Balder could barely breath after those attacks and was trying to catch his breath. The Frost Giant would ready his axe for what he thought would be the last strike Balder would try to reach for his weapon and get up before he was struck by the Frost Giants axe.

((Now I will do Jiang Shi))

Jiang Shi noticing the attack on Balder would turn to Dragon and say "My friend. I'm afraid you may have to deal with your daughter. Someone needs to go assist Balder. I'm sure I can help deal with it while he rests and prepares to make a counter attack. Daoshi. May I ask you to assist Dragon in recovering his daughters sanity?" Daoshi would reply "Go Han. I allow it." Jiang Shi would nod and disappear reappearing behind the Frost Giant that was attacking Balder attacking him with his bare hand once aimed at the back of the head. The attacks would hit dead on for 1 damage the Frost Giant would grab his head and turn around while saying "Ow! What just attacked me this time!" once he had turned around Jiang Shi would have disappeared again reappearing behind the giants left leg. Jang Shi would then strike with a well placed kick to the back of the Frost Giants knee for 1 damage forcing the Frost Giant to fall to one knee disappearing yet again. Jiang Shi would reappear in front of the Frost Giant and try for a roundhouse kick to the face but only landing a glancing blow for 1/2 damage as the Frost Giant would try to move his head away from the attack. The Frost Giant would notice Jiang Shi and say "A mortal? A mortal dares challenge me?!?" Jiang Shi would disappear again while the Frost Giant would try to get back up. Jiang Shi would reappear behind the Frost Giants other knee and hit it for 1 damage yet again forcing the Giant to fall to one knee. The Frost Giant would yell "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! You will die this day mortal for thinking that you can best a Frost Giant!" Jiang Shi would disappear and reappear in front of the Frost Giant again this time at his stomach he would kick at the Frost Giants stomach 4 times. The strikes would each hit glancing blows for 1/2 damage as the Frost Giant braced for the attack and readied itself to take the hit. Jiang Shi would immediately disappear and reappear back up at the Frost Giants face and try for another roundhouse kick to the face which would hit the Frost Giant dead on for 1 damage and knocked the Frost Giant to the ground face first. The Frost Giant would start lifting himself back up and wipe the blood from his mouth saying "Heh heh heh. I will enjoy ripping you apart mortal."

Balder would have gotten up by now and would ready to attack the Frost Giant glowing with light he would say "You will be ripping apart no one this day Giant." Balder would begin swinging his sword launching arcs of light at the Frost Giant 3 times the 1st 2 missing as the Giant just swatted them with his weapon causing explosions of light, the 3rd hitting the Frost Giant in the chest for 1 damage exploding and shrinking him so that he was only 8 times as tall that of a human.  Jiang Shi would disappear and reappear away from where the Frost Giant was being pushed. Balder would continue to throw another barrage of 2 attacks the first would be blocked by the Frost Giants weapon while the second would hit the Frost Giant in the chest again for 1/2 damage, The Frost Giant bracing for the impact which shrunk him to only 6 times that of a human. Throwing a barrage of 5 light attacks the first 4 missing as the Frost Giant desperately blocked the attacks with his weapon, the 5th would hit him square in the stomach for another 1/2 damage, The Frost Giant again bracing for the attack which shrunk him down to 4 times that of a human. Balder would raise his sword still glowing with light and say "You should never have come to Asgard." making another arc of light that hit the Frost Giant in the face for 1 damage and shrinking him down to only 2 times that of a human The Frost Giant would then fall down onto his face slain. The rest of the people outside could see only flashes of light from inside the building. After the barrage of attacks Balder would collapse seemingly worn out with Jiang Shi catching him. Jiang Shi would then say "It is good to see that my efforts helped you sir. It may be best for you to rest. I will assist the others." Jiang Shi would rest Balder to the ground for him to rest for a time. Jiang Shi would then look outside the building to see who needed his assistance the most.

((and finally Panphina and Dragon))

Panphina would find it hard to grab the giant with one hand as it was still 1/5th of her size but Panphina would manage to get a grip onto him that way. ((1/5th of size i think would be the size of a baseball grab able but hard to wrap your hand completely around it. That's how I saw the situation.)) The Frost Giant would yell at the beast that had him dead to rites "Fine finish me minion of surtur. I will not beg for my life." Panphina would then blast him with fire for 4 damage scorching him to a crisp. ((He was too big to grab one handed as I was assuming the giant was her size originally before he started shrinking.)) As Panphina would devour the carcass Daoshi would say "I can cast a stun spell talisman and bind her while you try to reawaken her true self." Daoshi would prepare the spell and throw one at Panphinas head missing ((Nightmare decides how)) Daoshi would then try to hold her down for the stun by throwing 4 ice talismans at Panphinas feet hitting each foot and immobilizing her feet. Now that Panphina was unable to get away she Daoshi would throw another stun talisman at Panphinas face missing again. ((Nightmare decides how)) Daoshi would try again this time throwing 3 to make it harder to dodge. This works as one manages to it Panphinas face and would stun her for 1 round ((Panphina only gets 1 round as it barely connected)) She would then say urgently "Dragon now!" Daoshi would ready more talismans in case Panphina would break free. Sif would try to help out by using the hilt of her swords to knock some sense into Panphina saying "Control yourself fellow warrior! Do not let these dark magics control you!" Sif would wait to see if the strikes worked the strikes did about 1 damage. ((since she used 2 weapons i consider this 2 attacks technically but since she was not trying to hurt you to much they only did 1/2 each equally 1 damage))

((This is the stage as of now))

A New Day Loki #1 - Page 3 Asgard10

((The Big Guns hit 9 times out of 10 times))
((Jiang Shi hit 1 times out of 8 times))
((Balder hit 11 1/2 times out of 12 times))
((Sif hit 3 times out of 8 times))
((Heimdall hit 4 times out of 10 times))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Dragon would fly over to Panphina all bound by the talismans, "Panphina! Remember who you are!" He placed his hand on the dragon's cheek, she than proceeded to speak in her dragon form... "i...I remember... i don't know what happened..."

Dragon would sigh, "Its oK...unbind her." He would say without looking back at Jiang Shi & Daoshi. She would close her eyes in her dragon form and began to shrink down to her normal size.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum