Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day War Machine #1

3 posters

Go down

A New Day War Machine #1 Empty A New Day War Machine #1

Post  Admin Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:33 pm

I have to figure out who I am. But all I am getting is memories of what i can only assume is my work. Alcohol . . . I drink that. I need help and the only person I know that can help me is Pepper. I need to see her. She can help me discover my identity.

*********************************************************************************************************

((The Shooting Star))

Nathan would be heading off to school for the day as he normally does. As he was on his way however he would hear a massive explosion coming from the docks area. That explosion would be followed by several others all over the city. Nathan would say to himself as he heard the bombs going off "Well. Guess school is out." Suddenly a bomb would go off nearby him causing him to cover his ears and say "Aaaaaaahhhh!" As he regained his bearing he would first see a turned over bus filled with people that was leaking gasoline which was heading straight towards a fire. Next he would see a riot starting up as the people would start looting and vandalizing the area. The local police would try to contain the incident but the rioters were fighting the police back. Finally he would see that one of the bombs collapsed a business building which held many people inside. Nathan would respond by saying to his friend Xi-Two "Xi! We have to help! Lend me your power!" He would begin to change glowing blue as his body converted to pure energy. His eyes would begin glowing white and white particles could be seen in his new ethereal body. The Shooting Star would fly off at light speed towards the bus and would rip off the doors saying in 2 voices "I'm here to help!" He would grab people from the bus and place them safely on the sidewalk about 10 ft away. He would do this until every civilian would be taken to safety where the gasoline from the bus would finally hit the fire causing an explosion.

((Esmund))

Esmund was sent on a mission to take down a drug ring that had escaped the Canadian Police via shipping barge and had now set up shop in New York somewhere. As Esmund was closing in on the drug ring and had discovered where their hideout was he would hear a massive explosion in the distance. That explosion would be followed by several others all over the city. Esmund would see a bomb go off just ahead of him and would see the building collapse in front of his eyes. Esmund would hear the cries of civilians as several crimes were cropping up at the same time both from Super Villains and from common criminals. He would next see a group of bank robbers who had just shot a police officer in the chest with a shotgun and gotten into someones car to try to drive off away from him into the smoke of the buildings debris from collapsing. Esmund would finally notice that the drug ringleaders while preparing their equipment to get out of New York got into an armed gunfight with the cops. The Gunfight has already started producing injuries and fatalities on both sides.

((Techk))

While Techk was wandering Central New York for whatever reason he would hear an explosion in the distance. Techk's systems would tell him that the explosion came from the docks area. He would hear several other explosions all over the city shortly afterwards. As Techk kept hearing the explosions he would see an explosion in a nearby business building which caused the building to collapse. Techk would get engulfed in the debris smoke of the buildings collapse. As Techk was getting his composure from the smoke it would begin to clear and he would see a young teen boy transform into energy and rush off to a bus at light speed and begin saving the people trapped inside. During this time he would hear a car coming and get hit by the car driven by 2 bank robbers while he could not see them. The drivers would then stop the car for a minute and say "What the hell did we hit!" The other would say "I don't know but I don't see a body, so it wasn't a person!" The 1st guy would then say "Well forget it! Lets get the hell out of here!" the 2 would try to drive away as Techk was on the road in front of them.

((Sorry Techk got hit with the car there was a chance he would have dodged it but yea that failed as Techk would get a decrease in dodge due to being blinded by debris smoke))

((Techk Hp 5/7 Wp 7/7))

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

A New Day War Machine #1 Empty Re: A New Day War Machine #1

Post  Deciltor Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Techk finally got his week off from teaching duties and decided now was as good a time as any to check up on something he found in his databanks. A possible DNA sample of his located in what was once the Stark building that was collected shortly before his accident. As the explosions started going off and lit up on his sensors he sighed audibly. "Today isn't going to be an easy day, I can already tell." he thought to himself.

As he climbed through the rubble and ruin he saw an overturned bus and an odd being made of purple light trying to save them. Hearing the creature speaking in two voices he made a note that there was something odd about that, moreso than the norm he encounters at the academy. "Right, well I don't want to get dragged into that mess, I think I'll just make my way out of here through the smoke and dust."

He headed through the debris in the air of the fallen building a short way before his sonar sensor beeped and showed a large object approaching at high speed. "WHAT THE-?!" he shouted right before the van slammed into him smearing him on the ground.

Picking himself up in his monstrous hero form and stared at the van as it drove away. "Now you've gone and done it." He muttered pointing his arm at them. It swelled and formed into a high powered rifle as he picked up rocks from the ground and machined them into solid slug rounds. Taking aim he fired the rifle by launching the rocks out of a high powered piston mechanism at the wheels to disable the vehicle before turning his lower body into a motorized unicycle and taking off after them at top speed. When he catches up to the vehicle he is going to start speed dismantling it around them pulling the engine apart. "You should really pay attention to where you're driving, or else you may anger something you shouldn't." he would say with clear contempt for them.

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Esmund would smile, "Looks like we'll have some time to spare after a job this easy eh hunny?"

His wife would reply inside his head, "Well we should probably help some of these people too while we are here."

Esmund would laugh as his listened and took out a magnum pistol from his right holster. "Well I guess we can consider this our next outing then."

Esmund would quickly fire his pistol at the drug dealers, aiming for head shots in succession. He would take his time to aim as they seemed to be preoccupied with the police. If his pistol emptied he would pull out a second from his left holster.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:57 am

((The Shooting Star))

The Shooting Star would hear a large woman say "Thanks for your help." an old man would then say "If you were not around we would have been a goner." The Shooting Star would say in his 2 voices "No thanks needed. We must be off. Sorry if We can't stay and talk." With that said he would rush off to the bombed building and would fly into the debris trying to find any sign of life inside. As he searched he would say "We have to see if I can help someone in here." As he would begin dragging debris off at a rapid pace due to his super speed flying he would hear voices crying out for help. ((It will take him another turn to get to the survivors.)) He would say "Some people are alive down here. Ok, Lets try to double our efforts."

((Techk))

As Techk shot at the car with the rocks he would hit a tire and pop it causing the 2 to careen off onto the sidewalk to a stop. As he went forward and started devouring thier car he would hear the 2 say "Uh what happened?" the other replying "I don't know." The 2 would look at Techk and hear his words the 1st saying "What the hell are you!" The other would yell "Who cares blow him away like we did the cop!" The 1st one would then aim and fire the shotgun 2 times both missing as Techks little machines moves away from each bullet launched. The 1st one would panic and say "He ain't dieing." The 2nd one would then yell "Oh forget this guy. Lets get the hell outta here." the 2 would grab the bags and run out of the car away from Techk. ((Techk will need to chase them down if he wants to return the cash or get more vengeance.))

((Esmund))

Esmund would unload an entire clip from his magnum each hitting a drug dealers head. He would pull out his other piece for the last 2 and then blow a hole in thier heads as well. The police would turn to Esmund and say "Hold it right there! You just committed several counts of murder. You are under arrest." Just then more drug dealers would come out with some holding shotguns, some handguns, and 2 holding rocket launchers. The 2 with the rocket launchers would fire on the cops hitting the cars and flipping them over on said cops. the rest of the cops would return focus on the drug dealers saying "What the hell! Where did these guys get rocket launchers!" One of the shotgun goons would look over at Esmund and say "Who the hell are you! You here to bust us too! Well You ain't getting me!" He would aim his Shotgun at Esmund and say "Die asshole!" He would fire his shotgun 2 times at Esmund each shot missing horribly as they just hit the cover Esmund was hiding behind. During this time Esmund and his wife would notice a glowing humanoid entering the bombed building remains and trying to dig people out.

((Seems all the enemies are horrible shots this turn and now all i can think of is whats below. Laughing ))

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:07 am

Esmund would look over at the kid digging people out and over at the drug dealers. This was a tough situation, help dig them out or make sure they dont get shot as soon as they get out.

"I'm sorry officer it was self defense as you can see. They had a threatening firearm worse than mine." He would reload behind cover as he thought this through.

"You want to help that kid don't you. I know I do. Maybe we can do both? Lets try to help the cops quick and then get to the boy."

Esmund still didn't like the idea, but he went with it. He fired at the men with the rockets, then those with the shotguns, aiming for the head and vitals like the heart. He needed to end this quickly to go help the boy. He couldn't risk telling the kid he was coming either or he might alert the dealers.

As he was firing his wife would say, "Hey did you notice that that boy was glowing?"

Esmund would smirk, "Maybe we found someone who can help us after we help him."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Seeing them running, one in fear and one not, Techk decides it's time to start the rumour mill. Using the parts from the vehicle he took apart he quickly fashions together a large cannon of sorts. The design has the engine running and spinning the drive shaft at full speed to spin a tire, which is then taken off the shaft and launched at high speed at the target. firing two rounds at the one who didn't seem frightened in an attempt to kill him with the impacts. (Not going to stop after the first hit if it kills him and while they are rubber they'll likely be going in excess of 150mph considering there's no large metal chassis weighing it down now)

After firing both rounds of "ammo" Techk will convert the gun into something like a baseball launcher using the two tires for the launching mechanism and spinning them at high speed. Holding by this point a large amount of scrap metal in his body he shouts to the other one running "Those were just the warning shots chump! Next ones go THROUGH you. Drop the bags and I'll let you live!"

Noticing the nearby gunshots and explosions again closer to the civilians this time he internally groans and thinks to himself "Damn it, I really should check on that and see if i can give this money to someone, after taking a reward for reclaiming it, heheh. Research ain't gunna fund itself after all."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:38 am

((The Shooting Star))

The Shooting Star would manage to get many people out of the debris but there were still many people he could not yet pull out. He would then say in his 2 voices "Damn we need to keep going! These people need us!" ((Unless someone helps him this turn he will take 2 more rounds to save the rest of the people and who knows if they will live that long Twisted Evil ))

((Esmund))

Esmund would hit all 6 targets scoring head shots on the rocket launching goons, heart shots on 2 of the shotgun goons, and gut shots on the last 2 shotgun goons. With all the heavy hitting attackers dealt with the police easily deal with the rest. Esmund would notice that the police were pretty occupied cuffing the living drug dealers and checking the vitals of the dead ones. Esmund would realize this would be a good time to leave before the cops try to cuff you for vigilantism. Esmund would notice the boy was moving faster now to remove the debris now moving at light speed to get from point to point only stopping when he gets to where he is going at the time and then returning to what looks to be the boys top speed.

((Techk))

The 1st tire would hit the criminal for 1 damage who would end up flipping over the tire and landing awkwardly on his head and would end up getting paralyzed. The cash he was holding would land on the ground and some in the one bag would spill on the ground. The second tire would end up running over the guy and killing him outright. As Techk would hold up the second criminal the criminal would say with hands raised after dropping the bags and the shotgun "Take it! I won't cause you anymore trouble!" Techk would notice in the guys body language that he was not lying to him and that he was legitimately spooked. Tech would notice the boy from earlier was moving faster now to remove the debris from the bombed building only stopping when he gets to where he is going at the time and then returning to what looks to be the boys top speed. Techks scanners would register it as moving at 186,282 miles per second which is the exact speed of light.

((All Participants))

All heroes would notice the riot was getting bigger as more rioters and the swat team would get involved. The riot was now moving towards the remains of Stark Tower which was not only where Techk was going to find his info he originally came for but where Esmunds evacuation copter was supposed to land pretty soon. The Shooting Star would notice the riot escalating and say "We need to finish up here quick so that we can help out with that incident before it gets out of hand." continuing to go at top speed to get the job done faster.

((Well this was an easy post. Hope you like it. Surprised ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Techk gives a bit of a chuckle as he collects the money bags and slings them over one shoulder. "That's what I thought!" Turning around he sees the bus and the fire and the guy. Thinking to himself Hmm, exact speed of light eh? If he went any faster we'd be in some trouble possibly. I should give him a hand so he doesn't inadvertantly cause more harm than good I guess, he wanders in that direction changing back into his human appearance, turning on more scanners to detect nearby people and gauge their health levels and see who all is injured.

When he gets there he watches the guy for a moment, before setting down his bags. "Tell you what speedy, I'll try and rig up some make shift butresses to support what's left of this place and you get these people out fastlike. Can't stay long though, gotta get to the Stark Tower remains to find something I left behind when I was working there."

Techk appears to phase through the debris into the building ruins (swarms yay) and begins shifting rubble and doing what he can to ensure things don't come down for at least a short time.

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum