Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day Firefly: Chasing The Guiding Light

2 posters

Go down

A New Day Firefly: Chasing The Guiding Light Empty A New Day Firefly: Chasing The Guiding Light

Post  Admin Tue May 14, 2013 11:09 pm

((Ok for the prequills I am setting it up as a mini series where each issue represents the past of each member of the X-Men Xamples.))

Firefly is in the New York Tunnels living with the other morlocks of Masques clique hanging out with the mutant Quasimodo 2. (i just found out that there is a quasimodo in marvel but the name fit this guy so well that i had to use it and he will be referenced as quasimodo 2 in the narration) Masque would wander in and talk to Firefly saying "Now I have a task for you. I want you to go and sell those dolls I taught you to make and on your way home . . . " He hands her a package saying "I want you to place this package in a subway train on your way back as a prescent to the surface dwellers. Are you ready to go out there." Quasimodo 2 says in a booming voice "NO! They will harm her!" Masque would put his hand on Quasimodo 2's shoulder saying "It is neccessary for us to make money and be able to eat Quasimodo. Also by giving them prescents they will be more willing to accept us as we come to rule them when the prophesy is fulfilled." He would look at Firefly again and say "Are you ready to do your part in the prophesy." Masque would wait for her to answer.

((This is how Masques morlocks are now he has recieved some new morlocks hence Quasimodo 2 but they all still believe in the prophesy as masque sees it.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

A New Day Firefly: Chasing The Guiding Light Empty Re: A New Day Firefly: Chasing The Guiding Light

Post  maltastarlight Wed May 15, 2013 1:02 am

Firefly says "I'm scared but I will do my best Masque." She then looks at Quasimodo "If i'm hurt and don't make it back in time you will find me in our secret spot." Firefly then stars preparing to go and starts remembering when they were kids.

Firefly flashes back to when she was 8 and Quasimodo was 10. She sees the older morlocks picking on Quasimodo and beating him up. She says screaming "HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE! IF YOU WAN'T TO MESS WITH QUASIMODO YOU GOT TO MESS WITH ME TO!" as she says this she lights up her hands with light getting ready to blast them if they do not stop. Since she does have the belt right now she uses lanters tied around her waist with rope to provide light for herself. As the thugs run Firefly lets the light recede from her hands and goes over to Quasimodo "Quasimodo your hurt." She smiles at him "Come with me ok." and grabs his hand and takes him away to thier secret spot. Behind the mostly collapsed wall is a small room that she has decorated with lanterns and has a grate above thier heads letting light shine through. She goes over to one of the walls and removes a few of the bricks. "This is where I keep all the things that are speacial to me or I don't want others to take away." She pulls out some old torn cloths and uses them to make bandages to put onto Quasimodo's wounds. She then gives him a kiss in the wound and says "There my mom says you always have to kiss it better." Quasimodo says "Thank you." and smiles. Firefly smiles back happily and says "From now on this will be our secret spot. You can come here whenever you like. And if something bad happens I'll meet you here." Quasimodo gives a open mouth smile making a happy sound. Firefly hugs him and says "Remember Quasimodo were friends now and forever ok." Quasimodo says "Friend." and smiles hugging her back.

She finishes packing up the things she needs to sell and puts on her discuise which is a hooded long coat with gloves and bandages on her face like her father used to do. She would use the same cover story as him that she had been burned. Prepared she begins heading out to the surface only stopping to give Quasimodo a quick hug and says "Goodbye. I'll be back soon."

((The admin gave me authority to write quasimodos dialogue for this post))

((This is the song that is playing during the flashback))

maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

A New Day Firefly: Chasing The Guiding Light Empty Re: A New Day Firefly: Chasing The Guiding Light

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:32 pm

As Firefly goes to the street vendors area she would notice that it was a fairly busy day and that the vendors were doing decently in selling their wares today. Firefly would set up her station and begin selling her wares. She would end up selling most of her wares as the day went on but one incident in particular would catch her eye. A child who said "Mommy I want the pretty dolly can I have one?" it was obvious she meant she wanted one of Fireflys carved wooden dolls. The mother would ask "How much is the doll young lady." Firefly at this time would get the feeling that someone was watching her but was unable to see who it was. The woman would wait to hear Firefly's response

((Sorry that this was very short but there it is. I did not know what to do during this part.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down