Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Techk Meets Delta; A Chance Encounter.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Techk Meets Delta; A Chance Encounter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Techk Meets Delta; A Chance Encounter.

Post  vinio2323 Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Rouge would look at Techk, "Well she has a major thing for machines, I guess its almost a fetish, but you aren't the first machine she fancied. She dated a holographic AI once. Strange I know, but lets just say the AI is still alive, per se, but is living a new life trapped in a sewage cleaning robot with no memories left."

Delta would open the hologram to call Dr. Avalon.

"Hello. This unit is Delta. It understands you have found Theta?"

The doctor would simply stare, then facepalm, "Well as long as your not as mad as he was you can come pick him up. I don't understand what through him off."

"It is logical that..." "Please...I really don't care. Here are my coordinates. Come get him when you can."

The device would immediately shut off, and Delta would now have coordinates to Avalon's underwater fortress.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Techk Meets Delta; A Chance Encounter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Techk Meets Delta; A Chance Encounter.

Post  Deciltor Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Techk gave Rouge a wry smile. "Hologram eh? Must have been terrible in bed. I've gotten good reviews from there, and the garage, and the ceiling that one time... I'm quite... "Versatile" I believe was the descriptor she gave me." Techk said, vibrating visibly when he said versatile with a loud WHRRRRRRR. Chuckling, he waved her off. "I'm not some idiot, I'm going to make sure to treat her right, and make sure she's happy. I'd be a terrible robot boyfriend if I didn't after all right?"

Techk turned to Delta, holding out his hand for Delta to give him the hologram. "I do apologize for Avalon's shortness with you, he seems to be quite busy with one of his projects, and likely wasn't expecting you to call."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Rouge would smile, "Well can't say you aren't good looking for a piece of tech, but I prefer my guys to have some life to them.", the way she said it would sound almost insulting as she flew away.

Delta would look at Techk, "He did not express organic formalities. This one was more like us, so we are not bothered."

Delta would then turn to the hole Rouge flew through, "That one was odd. It was an organic with mixed genetics?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:03 pm

"Well, so long as you're not bothered by it I suppose it doesn't matter." Techk watched Rouge fly away bemused by her comment, to many he still seemed very much alive while posing in his human form. Techk turned to Delta at his question about mixed genetics. "In a manner of speaking, yes. Most organics of the Human variety possess dormant genes within their genetic make up that can, if awakened, cause their bodies to mutate in strange and drastic ways. I was among them when I was an organic, and I suppose it's more fitting that I am what I am now. When my mutation occurred I gained the ability to diagnose and know how to fix any mechanical problem with a machine no matter how simple or advanced it was. From a simple socket wrench to a synthetic organism like ourselves my ability has never let me down when a repair has been needed. I'm a lot faster at it now mind you, it used to take me days or weeks to find or make the parts to repair things." Techk held his hand out to Delta again. "Seriously, I'm going to need that back to call Avalon myself in a bit, pressing business and all."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Delta would promptly hand the device back, "This unit shall store that in memory. Now we must go to this Avalon."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Techk nodded at Delta's statement and took the device. "I would still wait about another hour if I were you just to be sure there aren't any law enforcement around. Plus you still need to finish recharging don't you?" Techk dialed in Avalon's number and sent the call in. "Don't mind me, I want to get this call dealt with as soon as possible, I can still talk if you need any more information."

When Avalon answered the device Techk greeted him with a hearty "Hey Avalon, Techk here. You wanted me to give you a call?"

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:40 am

Delta would stand over in the corner to continue recharging, while Avalon answered the call.

"Hello there. I need some assistance with that project I sort of told you about before. It's actually in containment at the moment. I seem to have built it 'too' well and its gone a little off my calculations. A problem I figure we can easily remedy together."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 pm

"Err, which project, the one with all the nanites? Did you make an AI for them that went berserk?" Techk asked with minor amusement, he had told Avalon that a simple VI with some autonomous subroutines would do the trick with minimal issues, and was wondering if he had decided to make an AI instead.

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Avalon would smile, "No luckily the nanites did not get this AI. It was a...private project, the one I had to cut our visit short to work on." A loud thang could be heard in the distance as a small robot came up behind Avalon.

"Sir, he's damaging the containment."

Avalon would frown turning to the robot, "It'll hold him, he's tough but that's reinforced adementine. It would take much more."

Another loud thud as Avalon turned back to Techk, "Well I better go check anyways...I leave you with this, its self erasing data though so read it fast."

Avalon would disappear and a hologram with detailed specs of his E123-Omega unit were shown. The data would start to degrade itself after a mere 10 seconds.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Techk read over the data and committed it to memory in photo captures before the data began to degrade. "I see, well I'll head over shortly to meet up with you regarding that, and hopefully get the situation under control."

Techk looked over to Delta. "Hey Delta, if you think you're charged up enough I could give you a lift to Avalon's place for you to pick up Theta, seems I have business there now."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Delta would look to Techk, "We are at 95% charge, it should be more than sufficient. Your assistance is appreciated."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:26 am

Techk tossed a small object to Delta. Temporary One-use Portable Holographic Appearance Transmografier. T.O.P.H.A.T. for short. It'll disguise you as a human for a few hours so we can get out of here with those cops sniffing around. I'll get us a car and disguise myself as your driver. You're going to look like a wealthy elderly man, just to let you know. Do try to not refer to yourself as a plural while wearing the disguise it'll give you away. I don't like asking you to do that, but if we get pulled over it may turn an easy way to escape detection into a pain in the proverbial ass for us both."

Techk's form quivered as he changed from his heroic form into one of an unassuming young man, wearing a chauffeur's outfit. Peeking out of the door to the parking lot he noticed a few cars were there and waved Delta over. "As soon as you get that thing turned on we'll take on of these cars and head to Avalon's." He pointed to a car in the lot, it was a well used sports car that had a minor antique look to it. "This one doesn't read as having a security system on my scans, so we'll take that one. Don't worry about keys or anything like that I've got that covered. You just need to get in the back seat and let me drive, it completes the illusion I'm trying to set up."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:45 am

Delta would look awkwardly at Techk about the pronunciation and plan, "This unit...I mean...I will follow your plan. Although...I...fail to realize why one organic slaves another."

He would activate the device, and the hologram suited his height and weight well, hoewver because of his design when he walked the hologram looks to have a slight limp.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 am

Techk nodded to Delta approving of how well the disguise worked. He walked out the door toward the car with confidence, and as he reached the door he made to unlock it. He flooded the locking mechanism with his nanobots which scanned the interior of the lock and shaped their mass into the shape of the key required. After disengaging the locks in the rest of the car via the button on the inside of the door he walked around and opened the door for Delta. After Delta got into the car, Techk walked back to the driver's seat and got in. Starting the car and putting it into gear, he explained his view on the matter. "It's more of a temporary symbiotic relationship where both parties benefit from the other, the elderly man with failing health and deteriorating body has his locomotion requirement augmented by the younger man, whilst the younger man benefits from the wisdom and financial support of the elderly man. This relationship continues until such time as they no longer require each other, or until the younger man feels the need to move onto a different station in life and a new person takes over providing the support required for the elderly man. There's examples of this in all of humanity's sectors of industry, although it's not always for the elderly man & younger man dynamic."

Techk started off out of the parking lot and down the road toward Avalon's base of operations. About an hour later they came up to a Police Check point in the area, it seemed as though the area they were in had a perimeter around it. "Good evening gentlemen, have you seen anything strange in the area tonight?" the office that approached the car asked.

"No sir, we're just passing through. We are on out way to a business conference in New York, and the boss doesn't like taking the interstate or the highway." He gestured to Delta in the back.

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:58 am

Delta would perform an odd wave to the officer from the back, not saying a word. He was tempted to grab his gun, but made no movement towards it. He found this more intriguing, the fact that the officer would stop its own kind for assessment.

After they left the checkpoint ((dont know if u wanna do more dialogue with the cop)) Delta would suddenly grab his chest and then immediately calm down. This action was abrupt and not hidden so I'm sure Techk would notice.

((While fixing him Techk might have noticed a glass vial inside Delta's chest cavity with an oily substance inside))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Deciltor Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:37 pm

The officer nodded and sent them off without further incident.

Techk looked at Delta in the rear view mirror with a raised eyebrow as he continued to flawlessly drive. "Uhh, are you ok? That's not exactly normal behaviour for just about anything I can think of."

Deciltor

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:20 am

Delta would look at Techk, "This unit carries a very valuable organic inside of it. The ...scanning... MIB tried to take it and erase my memory unit. It seems to be the cause of all of these problems. One Spiderman claimed that it was a deceased organic. This unit even watched it absorb another organic machine hybrid into itself."

Delta would tap his chest, "This thing is of unknown origin and of unknown biochemical structure. It syphons 30% power to maintain shields around its chamber in this units chest cavity."

Delta would open his chest to show a test tube with a living black liquid flailing around.

((considering this would be after our first mission prob we would of met the entity))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2