Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare696's characters

2 posters

Go down

Nightmare696's characters Empty Nightmare696's characters

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Name:Crocell
Fake Name: Crocell
Current Alias: None
Real Age:Unknown
Apparent Age: Looks to be about mid 30s
Race:Demon
Height: 6'10'' in non demonic form.
Weight:
Alignment: Evil (villain)
Class:None
Nationality:None, lives within the demon universe.
Languages: Worldwide , demon.

Appearance:
Nightmare696's characters 39305610
Nightmare696's characters 53728210

Background/History: The birth of Crocell.

Nightmare696's characters Gates_10

Dating back thousands of years ago, long before Christ.  He was created as a lesser below Satan, to serve as a soul collector, his specialty …taking the souls of beautiful women and chaining them in the hellish circle of lust. He adored lust and lustful things, he would spend most of his time in lust raping the souls of women brutally, he loved to keep a number of what he has  pleasantly achieved…by taking a significant part of each women he found beautiful and keeping it in his chambers…as a trophy.

In time, he was watched carefully by the lust queen, as for each circle of hell there was always one ruler, with of course Lucifer being most powerful above all as he rules over the pits of hell. She began to take much of a liking to his work, admiring his filthy desires and disturbing habits. Lust may not seem like much of an awful place…but really…it is a hell much worse for the souls of beautiful women.  Since these particular women have deflowered their bodies unfaithfully, sold themselves for sexual needs or committed adultery…many of these reasons have made them sentenced to the hell pits of lust. Once there is where the real chaos begins to take their lives away, and were many demons such as Crocell himself are there to “take care” of them.  Women are treated as slaves and harvested for specific needs, the most gorgeous of women are picked out by a demon’s choice to have their way with that usually involves brutally raping the women to unrealistic and extremely painful  lengths.  Other particular women are chosen for other needs, some are sent to a birthing chamber where they have to give birth to lesser demon children reproducing endlessly, some of these demon children are barely kept to grow into full demons…since they are birthed by non demon souls they are not accepted as whole and their for used  to spice things up in many particular ways.  Such as added flavour to whines and eaten as food, ground up into spices, some are even bought to just torture for being born such a way. Now the last group of women really do not have a fun time… they must live a life with the beauty they once lived with now suddenly taken away. With the amount of demons that walk the pits of hell, and the many different kinds, shapes and sizes…not everyone can be beautiful, and the demonic women want what they see. These demons, pick out their favorite sexual part that makes a women feel good about herself to be removed and given to her, so  a lot of these demonic women walk freely with human parts, replacing all that is ugly about themselves by what they take by these beautiful  women that have fallen to them. There are also other punishments that come to such souls that feel they can rebel against their new life, and since there are no exact written punishments…demons have more free will to do whatever they must to these souls…whether it means turning them into a eternity living freak…making them live a life that they cannot escape from…whether it means switching their genitals around or replacing their anus bowls where the mouth should be…turning them into a pitiful or disgusting beast, or making them feel never ending pain, the list goes on. Crocell for one was found to be greatly adored by the lust queen as his work was carefully watched, he took advantage of every women soul that came through those doors, he had ways of giving these women pain they never thought they could feel, something that would give labor a new name…he would mangle them from the inside out and disfigure their bodies…tossing them away after being used up to the core.

Crocell was given a better name, as he began to rank to the top. Demons would look to him as an example towards torcher, they wished they could be more like him and follow in his footsteps. He was born of true evil. But he soon began to grow bored of hell and wanted more, much more… he wanted a taste of what earth had to give, as he would wander the nights looking for human live women and take them to his…home that he would call it, sometimes even suggesting their place as well. He would go through women like a fat man eats food, consuming them entirely…sometimes right through the bone, as when in hell the souls had no physical form…with a live body…he would chew right through them. In time, women would be disappearing through the night…without a trace….the police would be unable to describe what they thought was going on and at such a rapid pace. It was almost like he was trying to wipe all these women off the face of the earth and send them to hell to do even worst to him…he did not understand what he was doing, he did not care…he felt demons should rule above humans, on the earth’s surface…and he was not alone. As he would rise up as a greater demon within hell, he would grow stronger, more fearful and invincible to the world…now known as the lord of lust as he rises up next to the queen herself as the one and only male ruler. He still passes through the gates of hell and into the world such living souls wander, he gathers female followers who wish to join him…most willing to do whatever they can for him by doing every evil bidding. He is a powerful foe who holds power over the living and wishes to enslave all female souls for his own, so if you’re a female…I suggest keeping away from the so called legends of Lord Crocell.

Nightmare696's characters 30568310

Personality: A man whore in many ways, a master of seduction and he will do anything for the ladies. This man is about making deals and getting what he wants.

Weapon/Fighting Skill: No weapons.

Stats: 56/56

Strength: 10+2
Speed: 6
Dexterity: 5
Durability: 9+2
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 6
Wisdom:5
Charisma: 10 +2

Powers:

A master of possession, any mortal he feels useful or just the joy of tossing him/her around he can possess and control them at will. Either by making them do his evil bidding, to going as far as physical hurting themselves.

Life draining, by the power of one touch he can steal ones life source (much like death just not instant)....its usually best to keep a distance as much as you can from him unless your construct or even undead your self.

Accelerated healing factor

Demonic strength

Demonic speed

Flight

Weaknesses: A women's beauty.

Mentor:Satan XD? ((After all, all demons do work for him ^^))

Npcs/Sidekicks:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:Moonlight
Fake Name:  
Current Alias:
Apparent Age:
Height:
Weight:
Alignment: True Neutral (Anti-hero)

Appearance:
Nightmare696's characters Demonm10

Background/History: -

Personality:

Weapon/Fighting Skill:

Stats: 0/56

Strength: +2
Speed:
Dexterity:
Durability: +2
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma: +2

Powers:

Weaknesses:  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Andjy
Fake Name:  
Current Alias:
Apparent Age:
Height:
Weight:

Appearance: Nightmare696's characters 56095810

Personality:

Weapon/Fighting Skill:

Speed:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:

Powers:

Weaknesses:  

Name: Lizzy
Fake Name:  
Current Alias:
Apparent Age:
Height:
Weight:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapon/Fighting Skill:

Speed:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:

Powers:

Weaknesses:  

Name: Live
Fake Name:  
Current Alias:
Apparent Age:
Height:
Weight:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapon/Fighting Skill:

Speed:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:

Powers:

Weaknesses:  

Rp Sample: Under Construction

Last edited by Nightmare696 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Nightmare696's characters Empty Re: Nightmare696's characters

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 pm

I agree you need a little work

you need Weight, Stats, and RP Sample

Oh and Satan is called Lucifer in Marvel.

I like the character. From that one picture he reminds me of one of the lickers from resident evil 5 only with hair. And the abilities are great. It makes him a sort of defiler of will and body. BODY SNATCHER.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:20 am

Bahahah yea i know i left all the stats out and other simple stuffs like weight n things for now cuz im still planning his true form. Ive been taking my time on him and dont want him rushed Smile

im happy u like him, and yea i know!! I love creepy stuff like that and a huge resident evil fan ^_^ His tongue has to sort of deal with his real demonic form, kind of serpent like! And yes, he can be definitely known as a 'body snatcher', since he can control a mind by possessing someone freely u will never know where he truly is but he is usually somewhere close if he is doing that ^_^ also u will find he is going to have a lot of lessers following him like the one demon below, like i once said, i pretty much have a series of demon characters that i have the chance to use here xD

N if he can have Lucifer as his mentor that would be awesome xD!!!
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:23 am

Yes you can but warning Lucifer is a jerk and will use you like a rag then throw you out. He is not to be trusted and will certainly betray you if it benefits him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 am

Oh trust me i know, he's the devil. And im sure any demon below him will be pushed around. Crocell will prob deal knowing he is his ruler, but thats when he is around Lucifer. You will get to see how crazy this guy can get when i get a chance to bring him out, i will try to get most characters dun this weekend. Time to work on his true form xD
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 am

Same here I am trying to churn out my support characters as I had many ideas that I am doing and I am about done most of them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 am

Yep.. a bunch of support characters and a few mains i have to finish, since Crocell is my main villain. Not to mention for Loz and sonic. I made new loz characters, one of which was planned for some time now n i need to make his profile.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 am

Nightmare696's characters Shadow10

Name: ???
Fake Name: Creature (Since thats what we decided on xP)
Current Alias Probably end up with Phantom or something xD
Real Age: ???
Apparent Age: Really? XD
Race: Demon
Height: varies
Weight: varies
Nationality: ???
Languages: ???

Background:  Really, not much is known at all about this…creature. Where it came from…what it is…if it even has an identity and just what is its purpose being here? No body knows, and most don’t get a chance to find out before they are dead by some unspeakable cause. The only known fact is that this thing has clearly come from the realm of demons, but don’t even try asking them what this things deal is… either they wouldn’t know themselves or they are damn good at keeping secrets. This thing has come for one thing…and one thing only…unless they have the answers to what it wants…humanity will continue to suffer by the hands of demons and other creatures of the night. Is there a possibility THIS thing can end all suffering?! That it is bribing us mortals with its demonic powers to get what it wants? We will just have to find out…eventually.

Nightmare696's characters Insect10

Weapons and Fighting Skill: Shark like jagged teeth, very unnatural. Hidden claws for striking and holding victims or any enemies down.

Stats: 56/56

Strength:  +2
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 5
Durability:  8 +2
Constitution: 12
Intelligence:  10
Wisdom:12
Charisma: 4

Powers: 
• The ability to warp reality and dreams around. This is done by viewing the subject’s deepest mind and being able to take any fear from that and use it against them.
• Dream traveling. (Think Freddy Kruger) the ability to pass through dreams and turning them into living nightmares.

(It is known to drive its victims mad through dreams)

Nightmare696's characters The_pa12
Nightmare696's characters _madne12

Weaknesses: Doesn't like bright lights.

Mentor: not to sure yet…this is going to be an evil character though.

Nightmare696's characters All_th10

Rp Sample:  It was dark out… late at night, around midnight. I hate working late nights but I have to make a living somehow…the streets of downtown New York can be scary…I often get so paranoid I have to bring a knife and some mace just for protection. I need a car… I cant be taking the subway down here all the time. I continued to walk down the street, I suddenly began to feel really chilly and heard a odd noise…I looked around, shrugging it off thinking it was nothing. “Ok..” I took in a deep breath as I continued to walk down the street, I than felt like there was definitely someone’s presence on me. I began to panic…thinking I was being stalked by a felon, I reached into my purse as I held onto my mace on top of my knife. I continued to walk but still frightened. ‘Just keep calm…just keep calm…’ was all I could think…if I ran he would pin me down and I could get raped…but if I keep walking and he comes up to me I could turn around and mace him and if he continues ill knife him in the face and run! But this was beginning to get weird…I turned around and there was no body behind me! I swear I could tell someone was following me, Ive had a feeling I was being watched from the start…I just wanted to get home tonight and fast! ‘its ok..its ok….keep calm’ I began to walk a little faster, just wanting to get out of here. Maybe he left, maybe im just being paranoid…god I hate working down here!! I was very close to a dark alley section by a corner store and there was little to no traffic and one street light was blinking hectically, as I looked up at the street light I swore I saw something for sure this time… ‘what the fuck was that!?’ Excuse my french but what I saw clearly was not normal!
I moved as quick as my body could to the corner store, banging on the door! I was going to call a cab im just not walking home anymore!!
"Hello?! Anyone in there?!" I shouted, still banging on the door. "No one will help you...." I froze, that voice...it was so unnatural...so...nonhuman. I looked up to where the street light was, ``Who...? What are you!?`` I tried to speak, so scared that this was going to be the end of me...i was shivering and studdering uncontrollably. As I looked around myself, each streetlight began to flicker off throughout the street, making it even more dark. ``Please....leave me alone!!`` I called out, almost beginning to cry.
``You....fear..the..daaarrkk. You fear...what i have...brouuught...youuuuuu.`` Suddenly the strange voice began a bidder laugh, making me chill to the bone. ``IF THIS IS SOME SICK JOKE!! ILL MAKE SURE YOU GET SOME JAIL TIME COMING!!!``
Suddenly, the voices stopped. Blackness was all around me, i didn't know where to go, nor could I see a thing around me. I was unable to move, not knowing what was out there. ``Where are you? I know your still out there!`` I than heard laughter in every corner, in the alley way, some which seemed to come from a far distance.... but this was not the thing that was talking to me...these were all different...male voices of different kinds! In the far distance appeared a masked clown face who was the one laughing insanely as he peered out of the darkness with a giant blood stained meat clever in his hand. What seemed to be coming from behind was a man who seemed to have been an escaped felon, chuckling as he came closer, he was covered entirely in tattoos, his face untouched and was bald. I began to panic, how could this be real?! I tried to run and run fast but i couldn't budge! As if my body had a mind of its own! I was glued to the ground! The laughter around me began to drive me insane, as the clown man stared me down as he inched closer and his head began to spin in different directions...waving his clever around violently. I screamed, and screamed harder as I cried...the escaped felon called me ``HEY``  I didnt want to look at him...but it seemed i was forced to, my eyes unable to shut! ``Look what I got!`` laughing insanely, what i saw was myself! Trapped in his tight grip with a knife against my neck!! ``NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!`` I screamed at the top of my lungs terrified!! He sliced my head clean off and held it by the hair, my lifeless body fell limp to the ground. Suddenly it faded and the clown was in front of me, laughing so hilariously as he looked down at me. ``YOUR NOT DEAD YET!!! FIRST YOU GOTTA WATCH MY SHOW!!!!`` ``No! I don't want to!! PLEASE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!`` Suddenly its voice turned demonic and deep as its face appeared in front of mine,its mouth opening up with jagged razor sharp teeth and spitting up saliva and blood ``IF YOUR NOT GOING TO WATCH THEN YOU SHOULD VOLUNTEER!!! COME ON UP BITCH!!!``
I found myself suddenly trapped on the ground with a pump in my mouth, all i could do was squirm and wiggle but nothing could be done...i was trapped!
An audience was around me, as if i was in an actual show. I watched in panic as the clown was explaining the `trick`to the audience with the tube and a pump...as he was planning to pump my body and watch me explode to pieces! I shook my entire body, squirming and panicking! The tube was to far down my mouth to spit out! I didn't want to die! Not like this!! He began to bring the pump over to me...this couldn't be the end of me!! Such a horrible death!! NO!!! NONE OF THIS IS REAL!!! YOU DON'T EXIST!!!!I shouted in thought, this was all an illusion from the start! It was that monster that started this!!! I began to close my eyes, its not real. none of it is...its just a horrible illusion...your not scared...don`t you fear...none of it is real. I began to feel a bit better as i faced the fears that have been haunting me every night on the way home from work. As i continued to say all of this to myself, the things around me began to fade...until i found myself back on the street with the one flickering light.
``Im alive? Oh my god...im..im alive!!`` i hugged myself and cheered.
``Don`t be so lucky!`` I was pushed back by a shadowy force into the alley way, it appeared very tall as it began to expand over me. ``Your a cleeeeverr....one. You were only....inchessss....from .....explodiiiiiing....`` It sniffed my body up and down as if it was trying to catch my sent. And than tilted its head back, stretching its mouth out wide....sharp jagged teeth just like on the clown, the creatures eyes glowing red. It swiped at my chest, tearing my skin and had me pinned to the wall as it readied itself about to chomp down at me. It was going to eat me while i stand! Than just when the world began to fade...when it was all thought to be over...as i bled to death waiting for my end from the beast, syrins were heard closing in...the lights...flashing around the alley way...men came in with flash lights...as they aimed at me...to them...a young women was saw bleeding to death on the ground. They rushed to help me, they kept me alive just as the ambulance arrived...dare I say what i saw...no one believed me...they thought i was crazy...that it was a wild animal...the night finally faded after that.

Last edited by Nightmare696 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:11 pm

3 things the first is oh no calamity has struck again (look up my character calamity and you will figure it out) though explosion is too tame for his sadistic nature lol Twisted Evil

second i see why her/his info is scarce u want to keep that secret and it is unknown who is the real threat her or the visage she sees. if i am wrong please tell me.

third for mentors there are 2 that spring to mind. they are both enemies of doctor strange so be ready to deal with him should he try and stop u. though considering him he may try to help u. first is nightmare a demonic being i believe that eats fear from people. however he wants to conquer the world now and has been known to be kind of cold to others. the second is shuma-gorath an ancient demon who relishes in fear and misery who wishes to conquer the multiverse and wants from his slaves and servants sacrifices. so tell me which one u want and i can accept him/her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Oh there are many things i am keeping from u guys about this character, and its because this character works by using the persons fears against them like it did with the clown and the cereal killer because she has a fear of the night walking home each night from work & has already been mugged be4 in her life so of course she has this paranoid fear and thats how it got her. She was lucky enough though at the end, she was strong enough to face those fears before that clown finished her off, because these fears do become real. So u never know what to expect from it at all....O.O

basically when i play it and am faced off with an enemy i am going to ask u in brackets what you think him or her's fear will be and thats how it will rock things Razz but its still no where as bad as it is in dreams.... that may not happen in any specific missions, maybe in its own when its going to consume more victims u can see how that works to. Its worse because it actually has the most power in the dream world, its like feeding on the energy around it.

and i think this thing and Shuma-gorath, i believe they will work well together >Very Happy

Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Ok shuma gorath it is place it into the mentor slot when u wish but as of now the character is accepted. I would really like to see him/her and calamity working together at one point. not only is he a clown with face paint which apparently freaks him/her out but he has reality morphing as well and it would be fun to see mr giggles a servant of Mephisto and your persons entity a servant of Shuma-Gorath interact. though mr giggles does not talk much he is affectionate.

btw love the art on the girl with the crazed green eyes awesome. cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 pm

when u say him/her who do u mean? the girl in the rp sample? i was writing through the victims eyes hehe, the demon thing just call it an it XD

And yes im sure it can work with Calamity, but this demon does not talk much...may even ignore your character half the time. And it may find ur guy annoying being a crazy clown and all but thats about it XD

n yea i found the girl pic on deviant art, it went good with the insane feel lol
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

oh ok the girl in the RP is just a victim no problem i was mistaken in thinking that she was a part of the character. question where do u want it to go in the marvel villain missions there is Planet Kvch, The Raft (sheild prison), A.I.M. (research facility), Valley of Spirits (malta has not really started that one yet so u can join), and Castle Von Doom (Castle Doom) tell me which one u want to go to and i will make it so.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:27 pm

can u tell me a little more about valley of spirits please?
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:04 pm

yea i can. It is the place that mandarin owns. it is a place where spirits roam and anchient chinese magic lives. in the center is mandarins mansion where u are expected to help steal the tech that mandarin owns however the secret avengers are there with valkyrie, captain britain, nova, ant man (eric o grady), moonknight etc. how does that sound
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:07 pm

ok i will join Rose there, it sounds most appropriate for my character hehe
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:43 pm

ok just post yourself as being sent there with firebrand ok and rose and spymaster will meet u there oh and write down your reaction to spymasters call on your cell or whatever.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down