Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maltastarlight's Character

2 posters

Go down

maltastarlight's Character Empty maltastarlight's Character

Post  maltastarlight Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:58 pm

"Tell me your name and I'll give you your skull."

Name: Maria Delgado (Calavera)
Race: Human
Class: Sorceress
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 108 lbs
Nationality: Mexican
Languages: Spanish, English, Demonic

Appearance: Mexican dress, skull face paint, and long wavy black hair down to her but. She has violet colored eyes.

maltastarlight's Character 8801a-10

maltastarlight's Character 55490910

Background: Fearing growing old Maria sold all of her compassion, kindness and love to the demon spirits to allow her to turn her shadow into a shadow demon and allow her to steal the life force of others. This also allows some other perks. Now with her powers she began traveling the world stealing the life force and souls of others to keep herself young and to put souls into her dolls.

Weapons and Fighting Skill: She uses a silk fan with blades, sugar skulls that burst into poisonous gases, Special day of the dead dolls that she possesses with the souls of the dead.

Stats

Strength: 2
Intelligence: 8
Willpower: 2
Speed: 6
Durability: 3
Personality: 3

Powers: She can use Magic in the form of curses, imprisoning souls in dolls, She has an animated demon shadow, conjuring giant mystical pinatas that are controlled by magic the ability to steal life force and magical attack spells and fly. She has the ability to understand magical curses and artifacts, and has the ability to use magical artifacts.

maltastarlight's Character Day_of10

maltastarlight's Character Day_of11

maltastarlight's Character Aaaado10

maltastarlight's Character Aaaadd10

Weaknesses: not strong physically, holy magic weakens her.

Mentor: Viper (Madame Hydra)

NPC's/SideKicks: Sombra

maltastarlight's Character Shadow10

maltastarlight's Character Jt4kkd10

Sombra was created from the ritual that made Clavera the villain that she is. Sombra is literally the embodiment of her compassion, kindness and love that she sold. Because of this Sombra actually usually acts kind and does not like to cause pain. But she is literally controlled by Calavera. If Calavera tells her to do it she has no choice and will comply. Sombra often cries as she does the horrible acts that Calavera makes her do.

Stats

Strength: 6
Intelligence: 2
Willpower: 2
Speed: 8
Durability: 4
Personality: 2

Powers: Shape-shifting including her shadow form, her shadow demon form, and her human form when needed, Can move through shadows and manipulate them. Razor sharp claws in shadow demon form. She has an Accelerated Healing Factor, Superhuman physical attributes, Teleportation, she can fly and hide her wings if she wants to, Superhuman Strength and Speed,

Weaknesses: Intense Light, Holy power

RP Sample: Calavera crept into the dark house. She had been watching this family for months. 4 young children teaming with life. She slowly crept up the stairs towards the children's bedrooms. The 2 girls were in the room on the left while the 2 boys were in the room on the right. She placed down her 4 possessed dolls and sent them to do her bidding. Continuing down the hall into the parents bedroom she called out Sombra. "Sombra I'll take care of the woman you take care of the man. Remember I need the heart intact." The dolls creep into the children's bed and slowly creep onto the children's chests. Each raises a sharp knife and then in near perfect harmony they bring it down cutting down into the children's chest and ripping out their hearts. the dolls then take the hearts and wait in the hallway for their mistress. Meanwhile Sombra takes on her shadow demon form and uses her sharp claws to rip out the mans heart. But things do not go always according to plan. The moment Sombra rips out the mans heart he lets out a horrible noise waking up the woman. "Oh dear that won't do at all Sombra tie her up." As Sombra ties her up in shadows and covers her mouth the frightened woman looks on in terror. "You should have just stayed asleep now this will be so much worse for you." She then uses her bladed fan to cut out the woman's heart and for a while all that could be heard was the sound of her muffled screams. Sombra and Calavera go back into the hall and meet the 4 dolls carrying their bloody prizes. She then takes all 6 hearts and begins the spell to steal the life force. Now revitalized she sneaks back into the night never to be seen by the cops and leaving the 6 hearts in a pile on the floor.

Last edited by maltastarlight on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
maltastarlight
maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

maltastarlight's Character Empty Re: maltastarlight's Character

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Ok I accept. You need to decide where she is going in the questions section under The New Day Of Justice Begins. Oooh sweet skulls. I love sweet skulls. And the idea is great reminds me of a sadistic version of Dr Facilier from The Princess And The Frog.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://marvel-dcanewday.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down