Marvel/DC A New Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariza Meet Avalon, Ex MIB

2 posters

Go down

Mariza Meet Avalon, Ex MIB Empty Mariza Meet Avalon, Ex MIB

Post  vinio2323 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:14 pm

One morning Mariza would get an email from a sender labeled Avalon. The email would instantly lock up her computer and open itself. The email would say:

WELCOME TO THE MIB! Very Happy
perhaps you've heard of me? Dr. Avalon?
I used to work for your nice group there until I found out some things.
Now I work to benefit the world itself!
I would like to extend these benefits to all worlds, so I was wondering
are you available to chat?

Meet me at the peir at the city edge and we'll have a nice conversation ok?

Cheers,
AVALON

((Mostly all MIB knew Avalon, however her newness to the MIB may leave her confused XP))
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Mariza Meet Avalon, Ex MIB Empty Re: Mariza Meet Avalon, Ex MIB

Post  Nightmare696 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 am

Mariza read the email...it had only been a few months since she first joined the MIB and her english was still a bit fuzzy. She would send back out an email replying,
"I'll meet you there." Being a former member of the MIB seemed to give her no reason to fear being that they were the safest people she had met on this planet and have given her a great home and even taught her their language, she figured he was just the same and there for didn't give it a second thought.

She took her tazer and kept it in her pocket, not for safety reasons or precautions... just to keep her body from giving out. It isn't always great when life becomes a walking battery, you grow use to it...but can become an annoying routine to add to your lifecycle. Along with that she grabbed a bottled water to keep with her as a way to keep hydrated, two things she can never leave without.

She left a note on her desk before leaving, "Gone for a walk, be back later."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Shadow stood at the pier waiting for the MIB agent the Doctor had sent him to meet. He was to instruct and lead her to the next point. The Doctor was always so overcautious with anyone and everyone. He would see a girl in a suit in the distance and simply wave to her.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:55 am

Mariza simply waved back, making the same hand single as most humans here seem to do. She took a deep breath and walked forward...her heart was racing being nervous around new people and shy, she wasnt sure if it was her body calling for a quick juice at a time like this or if it was just her, well...being her.

She took a sip of her water before approaching.

She cleared her throat, "Im here...are you, Dr. Avalon?"
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Shadow would cock an eyebrow at the notion of being his half brother. "No, he's my brother. He's kind of busy at the moment so he asked me to get you. Don't worry its a short walk."

Shadow would turn and begin walking, "Oh. I guess I should mention I'm Shadow. I'm ex-SHIELD military, and I hear your MIB?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Mariza would cock her head a little, "Oh...I see."

She would begin to walk with him, "It is a pleasure to meet you...erhm yes i have been with the MIB for a short time now."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Shadow would give a little laugh, "I have no idea what he would want with an MIB considering what happened to him, but that's for the doc to know right?"

Shadow would stop in front of a storehouse on the dock and push a button. The docks would open up and they would start to descend into some kind of underground bunker.

"The docs a really techy guy, and his methods aren't the best, but he's trying to do this world a favor. I hope you'll be able to help us."

Shadow would look over Mariza a little closer, "Are you a mutant by chance?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:09 pm

She seemed to look a bit worried, "No..i am human." She only listened to him speak and spoke when questioned.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:04 am

Shadow would smile, "Sure call yourself whatever you want, but I'm a mutant and I believe its a good thing."

The elevator would stop below the water. A tube would open up and a glass walkway showed itself. leading to a bunker in the bottom of the lake.

"The doctor really likes his toys. Sorry about that. His latest project is years in development and couldn't be constructed on the surface. It's too large..."

Shadow would continue to walk wanting to see the reaction of the MIB agent behind him. He bet they didn't know something this big was so close to their offices in this city.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:57 am

As they would step into the elevator she would mutter, "Mutant...?" As if it was something she was not familiar with yet. Even though being the most known thing to man since mutants have been coming forward and out from hiding. Technically even she could be viewed as a mutant in her alien form, being a completely other species is something most people would look past.

She however continued to listed to Dr.Avalon's assistant, simply nodding to everything he said unless asked a question.

((Now after you post on this, post on Nyako and Typhoon's XD lmfaoooo ))
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Shadow would remain silent as he continued to walk. They would pass under the bay, and come to a large door, "You know, the doctor didn't leave MIB because he wanted too, they kicked him out. He wanted to save the planet and had a permanent solution for all mankind here, but they didn't accept it. I think he's hoping you'll see reason."

The door would open, More importantly I want to help your world too if we can find it." Dr. Avalon would appear from behind the door hands behind his back and glasses over his eyes.

Shadow would turn to Mariza, "Wait she's not a mutant?"

The doctor would turn to Shadow, "No she's an alien. Although she doesn't look it." he would smile back at her, "I'd like to help you, and in turn help your whole race. Can you share with me anything about your home world?"

He would stop abruptly, "Sorry where are my manners, come walk with me, and we'll talk."

Avalon would walk into the base with Shadow behind her waiting for Mariza to follow.
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Mariza would looked shocked. She stuttered, "You...you would do that?" She quickly walked next to Dr.Avalon as they spoke, "h-how do you know so much about me? Have the MIB told you?...." She would say shyly.
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 am

Dr. Avalon would smile, "Well I don't know alot about you, just enough. You see I'm a genius I've been inside the MIB database and SHIELD database for years. Even some global government networks are mine to scour through, but I'm a sucker for information."

He would turn to her a little confused having just taken her answer to heart, "Wait do 'you' even know about you?"
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:18 pm

She would look down, thinking.."I know enough that the circumstances that i have faced have strengthened me... i don't really look at myself as being the same person i was growing up."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Avalon would smile, "Good I find the past holds us back as a people. We must progress forward to make things better."

"I have a new device I've been working on, its still a couple months away from completion but it should be able to help out entire planets when its done, problem is until I test it it is simply theory."

Shadow would turn to Mariza, "The only thing is because of the doc's mastery of his math and chaos theory...stuff...he's never made a wrong prediction, or impossible claim..."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Mariza would listen, "Interesting."
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Avalon would look blankly at her, "I need someone inside MIB to send me intel on new aliens and creatures on this planet. The only way my solution works is if I know every variable I'm dealing with. The machinery needs to be exact, because a mishap could be catastrophic."

The Doctor would walk over and put a hand on her shoulder, "Can I trust you to help me with this? It could save many lives here. And with your contribution of these alien species I could enable this solution for all the galaxy."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare696 Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:19 am

Mariza would stiffen up slightly as he touched her, she didn't know what she was doing here and wasn't sure what her feelings should be about all this. It made her think if betraying the MIB's secrets but deep within her mind she thought about where she grew up...and where her real planet could be, where she could of grew up and lived a better life, maybe...maybe it was for the best.

She took in a breath, "My job...is to keep alien identities a secret, so that they can live peacefully like myself. Are you certain this is saving lives? That i will find my planet ? That i will no longer have to question my own life?"
Nightmare696
Nightmare696

Back to top Go down

Post  vinio2323 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Dr Avalon would frown at Mariza's accusation, "I am astounded! What reason do I have to lie?"

He would lower his voice again, "If your worried about secrets than you have no fear. I'm ex MIB I know how to keep secrets, heck I haven't even told anyone anything yet and I've been away from them for years. As for guaranteeing this will save lives. I can guarantee that 100%, whether the solution will work as expected right away, not so much. But that's the reason I need this intel, to help increase my chances of a successful first test."

Dr. Avalon would look at her after stopping for a moment, "As for finding your home planet, that's a bit trickier. I can put resources into it, but I can't let it divert me from my work."
vinio2323
vinio2323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down